主演:哥伦布·绍特
主演:梅根·古德
主演:尼欧
主演:达林·德维特·汉森
主演:布莱恩·J·怀特
主演:拉泽·阿隆索
主演:瓦拉莉·沛提夫德
我说,直接上去搞定他们得了
Yo, we should just play this straight up.
他们会被吓得像小猫一样乖的
Those cats will fold under pressure.
我们闭着眼睛都能搞定这些笨蛋
We can take these fools with our eyes closed. Come on.
当然,不过我不想在他们家门口羞辱他们
No doubt, but I don't wanna diss them in front of their home crowd.
D,我明白
D, I got you.
我明白了
I got y'all.
好了,伙计们 走吧,开始行动
- All right, man. - Come on, let's do it.
好了,劲爆极了
All right, all right, y'all, that was hot!
获胜者是…
And the winner is...
斯斐尔和他的“恶棍组合”!
Sphere and the Thug Unit!
谁想下一个上?
Who wants next?
让我们继续吧
Let's get it going on in here.
你们是想比吗? 该我们了
- Y'all want some of this? - We got next.
上吧
Let's go.
好了,好了,让我们玩转这个舞厅
All right, all right, y'all, let's get it popping in this mall!
你还没见过他跳呢,来吧
You haven't seen him pop. Come on, come on.
嘿,知道厉害了吧 滚
- Hey, got that. - Get out of here!
退回去 分开他们
- Get back. - Break it up.
都松手 我们没事
- Get back. Get back. - We good.
好了,支持“恶棍组合”的,大声喊出来
All right, all right, let's hear it for the Thug Unit.
耶!
Yeah!
支持“打手新兵”的!
Give it up for the Goon Squad!
哈,我觉得是“打手新兵”赢了
What's up? I think the Goon Squad got it, y'all.
等等,赌双倍,若不敢刚才就是狗屎运
No, no, no. Double or nothing says you got lucky.
奉陪
It's on.
开始吧,开始吧 你干什么呢你?
- Let's go! Let's go! - What the hell are you doing?
伙计,我退出
Man, I'm out.
你♥他♥妈♥的为什么不干了?
What the hell you walking away for?
我都说了要加倍和他们赌
I say we double up on these niggas.
-你知道这不是我们的地盘,D -斯斐尔的手下不了解我们
- You know this ain't our spot, D. - Sphere's crew don't know us.
不知道我们有多强
Don't know what we're bringing, period.
-我们能赢更多的钱 -你没看见那哥们吗?
- The more paper we take home. - Did you see that cat?
如果他觉得不爽,有再多钱我们也没命花
If he thinks he's being hustled, that's paper we won't spend.
你怎么变得胆小如鼠了? 我没有
- Why are you acting all scared? - I'm not.
-我只是学着聪明点而已,你也学着点 -我不是一直罩着你吗?
- I'm acting smart. You try it! - Don't I always got your back?
难道我不是一直罩着你吗?
Don't I always have your back?
-我知道,我一直很感激你,但是… -如果你不想干的话,就回家呆着去吧
- You know I got it, man, but I'm... - lf you ain't with it, just go home.
-好像没了我你还能赢似的 -真的,DJ
- Like you could do this without me. - For real, DJ.
没你弟弟的话我们屁都不算
We ain't shit without your brother.
这里就要沸腾了!
You know, it's gonna get nasty up in here!
-我只是不想事情失去控制而已 -别担心那个
- Don't wanna let stuff get out of hand... - Don't sweat it.
我们已经走的太远,没法回头了 小弟,我想赢
We came too far to turn back now, baby boy. I want this.
你想赢?我就知道你要说 什么我想赢之类的
You want this? I knew you'd say something like you want this.
一切都是为了你自己 这是你的一贯作风
That's all this is about. Typical DJ.
这不是为你一个人,是为了我们全部人 我们是一个团队
It's not just about you, it's about all of us. We're a team.
那我们这个团队要和他们赌双倍的
Well, this team's about to double up on their asses. Come on.
好了,准备好甩碟了吗?
All right now, y'all ready to rip this?
那就开始尽情的跳吧
Let's get it going on up in this mall!
上位了!
Let's go!
结束了,结束了,好了,好了
It's over! It's over! All right, all right, y'all!
这次,没有悬念的“打手新兵”获胜
This one, hands down, the Goon Squad!
你死定了!
You're dead! You're dead!
“打手新兵”要雄起了
Goon Squad! Goon Squad is up.
早就说了,哥们,洛杉矶是我们的天下了
I'm telling you, man, we're taking over L.A.
我信 没错
- Believe that. - Yeah.
伙计们,等会
Hold up, guys.
嘿,你弟弟干什么呢? 不知道
- Hey, man, what's your brother doing? - Man, I don't know.
给大家个小小的惊喜 好极了
- I got a little something for y'all. - All right. All right.
就这样了,都明白我想说什么吧?
That's what's up. You know what I'm saying?
嗯
Yeah, man.
我们送芳回家吧,要不他妈会发狂的
We gotta take Von home. His mom's gonna trip.
我来搞定你老妈
I have your mama.
-他会挨揍的 -威廉姆斯小姐不会上我的
- He'll get a beating. - Miss Williams ain't banging on me.
-你为什么要那样说我妈妈? -我就是那么上她的,昨晚
- Why you gotta do my mom like that? - I was doing her like that. Last night.
把钱给我!
Give me my money!
让我来!
I got it! I got it!
把钱给我 钱是我的
- I want my money. - The money's mine.
可我想要
I want it.
我的钱在哪?在哪?
Where's my money? Where's my money?
滚开
Get out of here.
D!
D!
我们离开这,快走! 走,快走!
- Let's get out of here! Let's go! - Let's go. Move it!
振作点,D!
Get up, D!
振作!
Come on!
对不起,伙计,对不起
I'm sorry, man, I'm sorry.
大家做点什么啊
Somebody do something!
热烈欢迎来到亚特兰大的各位旅客
We'd like to welcome all arriving passengers to Atlanta.
我们很高兴你来这,DJ
We are so glad to have you here, DJ.
你现在在亚特兰大了 我们会带你去看鹰队的比赛什么的
You're in Atlanta, we'll get you a Hawks jersey or something.
亲爱的,没人看鹰队的比赛的
Honey, nobody watches the Hawks.
那是你叔叔说 欢迎来到乔治亚州的方式
That's your uncle's way of saying welcome to Georgia.
你会适应潮湿的气候的
You'll get used to the humidity.
要上学了你一定很兴奋吧
You must be so excited to start school.
或者很紧张
Or nervous.
不过别担心,你会做的很好的
But don't be. You'll do just fine.
那是我遇到你叔叔的地方
You know that's where I met your uncle.
你们以前也在真理大学念的?
You guys went to Truth?
我是,你叔叔在那里工作
I did. Your uncle was working there.
好了,我把你带到你房♥间去吧,跟我来
Come on, let me show you up to your room. This way.
浴室在那,这个就是你的房♥间了
That's your bathroom over there, and this is your room.
如果你吃腻了学校的饭菜,随时欢迎你
If you get tired of campus food, you're more than welcome...
周末的时候回来和我们一起过
...to spend your weekends here with us, anytime.
只要你觉得舒适就好
You know, whatever makes you comfortable.
谢谢
Thanks.
DJ,有件事在葬礼上一直没机会和你说
DJ, I didn't get a chance to tell you at the funeral...
但是你知道我们都很爱他
...but you know we loved him.
我知道你们两个关系有多亲密
I know how close you two were.
我得去带人家看♥房♥♥子
I gotta run and show a house...
我回来之后就做晚餐
...so when I get back, I'll make us all some dinner.
好吧?
Okay?
亲爱的,再吃些苹果派吧
Honey, go ahead and help yourself to some apple pie.
我知道你最喜欢了
I know it's your favorite.
不,谢谢了
No, no, thanks.
你知道让你进这个学校,让我欠别人个情
You know I had to call in a favor to get you into this school.
别给我丢脸 纳特
- Don't make me look bad. - Nate.
不,没事,我听着呢 那就好
- No, that's cool. I'm listening. - Good.
规矩其实很简单
Because the rules are very simple.
你只要做好三件事情就可以了
There's three things you have to deal with.
首先,不管什么时候都要保证 你学业能跟上
First, you must keep your grades up at all times.
第二,我会负责你的勤工俭学
Second, I'm in charge of your work study program...
但是我不会对你额外开恩的
...but you'll not be treated differently...
你也要像我其他的26个雇员一样 勤勤恳恳的工作
...nor will you behave any different than my other 26 employees.
第三呢? 做不到前面两条就出局
- And third? - Lf there's a strike three, you out.
就这些了
Period.
DJ?
DJ?
你干什么呢?
What the hell is going on, man?
我可不想假装很喜欢呆在这里
I'm not gonna sit out here and act like I wanna be here when I don't.
上大学这鬼主意并不适合我
This whole college boy thing is not for me, man.
你是你妈妈仅有的希望了
You're the only thing your mama's got left.
我绝不允许你又让妹妹再痛苦一次的
There's no way I'm gonna let you put my sister through any more pain.
所以你最好乖乖读你的大学去 明白了吗?
So you better make this college thing work out. Can you appreciate that?
你这不知好歹的混球 赶快滚回车上去
Get your black ungrateful ass in the goddamn truck.
听到我说的了吗?上车!
What'd I say, man? Get in the truck!
至少你早起还不会有问题
At least you don't have a problem with waking up early.
看起来你刚好赶上了注册的时间
Looks like you're just in time for registration.
下一个
Next.
嘿,帮忙占一下,很快就回来
电影精选列表