Woo-hoo!
呜呼…
Great work, everybody.
大家做得好
And now
现在
let's see who this bank-robbing clown really is.
让我们看看这个抢银行的小丑
Daphne, wait.
黛芬 等一下
Yeah. Like, Scoob and I got to take some pics.
对 史酷比和我得拍几张照片
Yeah, yeah. Pictures.
对 对 拍照
-Say, "Cheese!" -Cheese.
-笑一个 -笑一个
I thought you guys weren't afraid of clowns.
我还以为你们害怕小丑
And selfies.
也害怕自♥拍♥
We're getting help.
我们有寻求协助
Like self-help help, in fact.
事实上是寻求自助
It's like a book on tape.
这是一本有声书
Being scared is for chickens. Are you a chicken?
只有弱鸡才会害怕 你是弱鸡吗
No. We are not chickens.
不 我们不是弱鸡
I'm a dog.
我是狗狗
Then face your fears.
那就面对你的恐惧
Do something you're afraid of every single day.
每一天都做些你害怕的事
So, like, that's what we were doing.
这就是我们在做的事情
We were doing something we're afraid of
我们在做我们害怕的事
by taking a selfie with that scary clown.
跟那个可怕的小丑一起自♥拍♥
And nothing is scarier than a scary clown.
没有什么比可怕的小丑更可怕的了
-Well, that's great, guys. -How's it working out?
-那太好了 两位 -效果怎么样
Man, we don't really know.
哎呀 其实我们不太清楚
Yeah, we just started.
是啊 我们才刚开始
Uh...
呃…
Sorry about that. Let's get back to it.
真是抱歉 我们回到正题吧
So now let's see who this bank-robbing clown
现在让我们看看这个抢银行的小丑
really is.
到底是谁
The bank manager, Mr. McGill?
银行经理麦吉尔先生
It all makes perfect sense.
这一切完全说得通
You see, Mr. McGill only took the job as bank manager
你瞧 麦吉尔先生成为银行经理
so that he could pull off the bank heist of the century.
只是为了完成这件世纪银行抢案
And he orchestrated the installation of a new vault
而且他安排安装新的金库
for just that reason.
就是为了这个原因
So not only did he have the combination...
所以他不仅知道密♥码♥…
He has no absence...
还能够畅行无阻…
Huh?
啊哈?
Scooby-Doo...
史酷比…
Dude! Scooby-Doo just ran off.
老兄 史酷比跑掉了
Like, we got to go after him, man. Come on!
我们必须把他找回来 快点
What? He just ran off?
什么 他跑掉了
Jeepers! Why?
天哪 为什么
Like, I have no idea.
我毫无头绪
We'd better find out.
我们最好查清楚
Yeah. Yeah, gang.
对 对 大伙们
Come on, let's go! Let's go!
快点 我们走 我们走吧
I am so, so sorry not to finish this properly.
非常抱歉我们没有好好收尾
It's a bit of a family emergency. You understand.
家里出了点急事 你懂的
Absolutely. Good luck.
我完全明白 祝你们好运
Oh, right. Sorry, Fred.
哦 对 抱歉 弗雷德
Ahem?
嗯哼?
Oh, right. Sorry, Fred.
哦 对 抱歉 弗雷德
That's better. Safety first.
这才对嘛 安全第一
HA!HA!
哈哈
Looks like I'm rich! Rich!
看来我发财了 发财了
Scooby-Doo!
史酷比
神秘机器
神秘机器
神秘机器
神秘机器
神秘机器
神秘机器
神秘机器
神秘机器
神秘机器
神秘机器
神秘机器
神秘机器
神秘机器
神秘机器
神秘机器
神秘机器
神秘机器
神秘机器
神秘机器
神秘机器
神秘机器
神秘机器
神秘机器
神秘机器
神秘机器
神秘机器
神秘机器
神秘机器
神秘机器
神秘机器
神秘机器
神秘机器
神秘机器
神秘机器
神秘机器
神秘机器
神秘机器
神秘机器
神秘机器
神秘机器
神秘机器
神秘机器
Scooby-Doo! Where are you?
史酷比 你在哪里
It's okay, Shaggy, don't worry.
没事的 薛吉 别担心
Look, I know exactly where he is.
你看 我知道他的确切位置
Ever since we installed that tracking chip in Scooby-Doo's collar,
自从我们在史酷比的项圈里 安装追踪芯片
we can't lose him. See?
他就不会走失 瞧
Yes.
好耶
Velma Dinkley, man, you are all kinds of genius.
威玛丁克利 你真是太天才了
Step on it, Fred. We got to catch up with Scooby.
开快点 弗雷德 我们得追上史酷比
He could be anywhere.
他可能在任何地方
无名小镇
Where am I?
我在哪里
Hush it! I can't hear the dang TV.
安静 我听不到电视的声音了
Uh-huh,
嗯哼
okay, I see.
好吧 我明白了
But what do you think about this?
但你觉得这个怎么样
Oooga-booga-booga!
呜嘎布嘎布嘎
Finally, a little peace and quiet.
终于能够有片刻的安宁了
-Oh. -Phew.
-嗯 -呼…
-Ooh.You're a dog. -Uh-huh.
-你是一只狗 -嗯哼
Me, too.
我也是
Ooh.
喔呜…
You hear that weird sound?
你有听到那个怪声吗
Uh-huh, uh-huh.
嗯哼 嗯哼
Did it go like this?
是不是像这样
Uh-huh, uh-huh!
嗯哼 嗯哼
And did it make you dance?
怪声会让你跳起舞来吗
Uh, uh-huh!
嗯哼 嗯哼
Me, too.
我也是
♪ Oh, yeah ♪
哦耶
♪ When I was a little pup ♪
当我是一只小小狗
♪ Atop of my old Grandpappy's knee ♪
窝在我老祖父的膝盖上
♪ He taught me having courage ♪
他教我拥有勇气
♪ Was a choice to make But only by me ♪
是只有我能做出的选择
♪ But young or old ♪
但是无论老幼
♪ Fortune favors the bold ♪
命运总是眷顾勇者
♪ He'd say, "You wanna win? ♪
他会说 你想要获胜
♪You gotta play ♪
那你就得玩
♪ If you wanna win ♪
你想要获胜
♪ You gotta play ♪
那你就得玩
♪ If you wanna win ♪
如果你想要获胜
♪ You gotta play The game of life" ♪
你就必须玩人生的游戏
♪ You gotta play The game of life ♪
你就必须玩人生的游戏
两名玩家
♪ Spin the wheel Or spin your wheels ♪
转动轮盘或是原地踏步
♪ A game as old As Adam and Eve ♪
跟亚当和夏娃一样古老的游戏
头奖
♪ Life can be a cherry or a pit If you refuse to believe ♪
人生有好也有坏 如果你拒绝相信
♪ It's for you to choose ♪
由你来决定
♪ If you win or if you lose ♪
是输还是赢
♪ But if you wanna win You gotta play ♪
但如果你想要获胜 那你就得玩
♪ If you wanna win Seize the day ♪
如果你想要获胜 把握光阴
♪ If you wanna win ♪
如果你想要获胜
♪ You gotta play The game of life ♪
你就必须玩人生的游戏
♪ If you wanna win You gotta play ♪
电影精选列表