该死!
Fuck!
关小声点行吗?
Can we turn this down?
我是说...
I mean...
能听到点音乐就行了
I only wanna little bit of music.
你是怎样做到的?
How do you do that?
做什么?
Do what?
在车里阅读
Read in the car.
我的话会晕得很厉害
I get carsick as shit, you know?
会开始反胃 打嗝也会闻起来怪怪的
Start getting all queasy, burps start smelling weird.
然后剧烈呕吐 天旋地转
And I'm puking projectile vomit. It'll be violent.
懂我意思吗? 就像 呕呕
You know what I mean? Like, urgh-urgh.
就像用嘴把它吃回来 难以想象
Like, I'm eating it back into my mouth. Can't see.
呕吐物到处飞溅 一小块进还了眼睛
It splatters everywhere. Little piece gets in your eye.
就像是"啊!" 所以你张开了嘴
You're like, "Ah!" So you open your mouth.
它会进到你嘴里 然后...
And it gets in your mouth and then...
你会开始作呕 吐的到处都是
You're gagging, you're vomiting all over the place.
接着我撞到了一棵树
And I crash into a tree.
你能别说了吗?
Could you please stop?
我要完成这些清单
I'm -- I'm gonna finish working
的工作 你知道的
on my checklist, you know.
红酒杯带了吗?
Did you bring the wine glasses?
当然 嗯
Yeah. Hmm.
我要再核查一遍
Uh, I'm gonna double-check.
哇 没事儿
Whoa. It's okay.
真的?没事儿?
Really? Really?
没事 我帮你 这有一条毛巾
We're okay. Let me help. There's a towel around here.
该死 洒的到处都是
No. It's everywhere.
这条该死的路是谁铺的?
Who paved this fucking road?
你是在讽刺我吗?
Is that a rhetorical question?
你能尽量不撞到
Would you do try not to hit, you know
所有的坑洼或者园丁吗?
all the potholes and/or gardeners?
你似乎有点焦虑
You seem a little anxious.
我想说 我目前做的这个生意
I am. I mean, I'm running this business now.
如果我失败了 生意就失败了
If I fail, the business fails.
如果生意失败了 我就赚不了钱
If the business fails,then I don't make money.
如果我赚不了钱 就没法付你钱 懂?
And If can't make money, I can't pay you. You know?
我只知道怎么做派对 如果我揽不到派对生意的话
It's all I know how to do is parties and if I can't do parties then
那对我来说意味着什么?
what -- what does that say about me?
我是说 我的意思是
I mean -- I mean, I... It's, uh...
我不知道 听起来你生来就是做派对这行的
I don't know. I mean, it sounds like you were born to party.
我是说 不像 你…派对 而是像派对 承办酒席
I mean, not like, you...party, but like party, like cater.
你生来就是做承办酒席的 你知道吗?
You were born to cater,you know?
抽大♥麻♥吗?会很棒的
Do you smoke weed? I think weed would be great.
如果我是医生 -保罗
If I was a doctor -Paul.
嗯 -住嘴
Yeah. -Just stop.
住嘴吧
Just stop.
真的?我以为可能我们已经互懂了
Really? I thought maybe we were communicating there.
所以 我 嗯...
So, I'm, uh...
好吧 住嘴
Yeah. No.
电♥话♥
Phone.
什么?
What?
我不是个孩子了
Look, I'm not a child.
我知道上班时不能用手♥机♥
I know not to use my phone while I work.
为什么我要把手♥机♥给你?
Why do I have to give it to you?
我不想客人看到你拿个手♥机♥
I don't want the guests seeing you searching
像白♥痴♥一样找信♥号♥♥
for a signal like an idiot.
争不过你
There is no winning with you.
好吧
Yeah.
小心! -我知道 我知道
Careful! -I know, I know.
请别搞砸了
Please don't fuck this up.
今年已经够艰难的了
This year's been hard enough as it is.
我知道了
I know. I know.
是的 我..
Yeah, I'm...
嗯 我是说…不 我很抱歉 抱歉
Yeah, I mean...No, I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
会圆♥满♥的
It's gonna be perfect.
哇塞
Wow.
这地方真差劲
This place is a piece of shit.
你会看到它的魅力的
You'll see it has its charms.
你不会穿那件衬衫吧?
You're not gonna wear that shirt, are you?
一切都会顺利的
Everything's gonna be okay.
好吗? 放松点
Alright? Just relax.
弗洛拉!
Flora!
你还好吗?
Como estas?
朱丽亚 亲爱的
Julia! Darling.
见到你真高兴
So good to see you.
听起来不错吧?
Sounds alright to you?
听起来真不错
Sounds damn good to me.
我是劳伦斯 表演今晚的娱乐节目
I'm Lawrence. Tonight's entertainment.
大家都叫我拉里
Friends call me Larry.
酒保保罗 大家都叫我保罗
Bartender Paul. Friends call me Paul.
保罗 这么个晴朗的下午你似乎很沮丧
Well, Paul, you seem awfully glum on such a fine afternoon.
要不要演奏点什么让你打起精神呢?
There's something I can play to cheer up your spirits?
我不知道 你为什么不给我个惊喜?
I don't...I don't know, why don't you surprise me?
你了解过G调吗?
Do you know anything in the key of G?
著名的G凋? -不错的G凋 有趣
G like Greats? -G like Great. That's funny.
聪明 拉里
Clever. Larry.
保罗
Paul.
好吧
Yeah.
长大了切洋葱还是会流泪 是吧?
You'd think I'd outgrow the onion cries, right?
爸爸过去总是负责切菜
Dad was always on chopping duty.
我听说了你父亲的事
I heard about your father.
很抱歉 朱丽亚
I'm sorry, Julia.
一直很艰难 我只是…
It's been tough, I'm just...
试着把思绪都整理起来
...trying to hold everything together.
你和他一样擅长 甚至更好
Uh...But you're just as good at he was. Better, even.
一切都会好起来的
Everything will work out.
老天
Oh, God.
加油
Come on.
天啊
Jesus.
该死的
Fuck.
他喜欢你
He likes you.
是吧
Yeah.
不要
No.
我确定我宁愿选择跳崖
I'm pretty sure I'd rather jump off a cliff.
你好啊
Hey, there.
让你负责 嗯?
Put you in charge, huh?
是的
Uh. Yeah.
好吧 你经验丰富吗?
Okay. You got much experience?
当然 我擅长服务酒水饮料
Sure. Yeah. I'm good at serving drinks.
我也擅长喝酒
I'm good at consuming alcohol
所以我真的太适合这份工作了
so really I'm over-qualified for the job.
嗯 是的 那是我的私人藏品
Umm, yeah, well, uh,that's my personal stash.
所以 你是否能把它们冷藏在...
So, uh, if you can just keep them cold in a...
不要把它们给发出去了
You know, don't give them out.
我们把开放派对印在传♥单♥上
You put open bar on these flyers
大家知道后都会从四处跑来的
and people come running down from the hills.
这些玩意儿很昂贵的
These, uh, cocksuckers are expensive.
好的 我会帮你保管好的 先生
Yeah, I'll keep them safe for you, sir.
不必称呼我“先生” 我叫希尼·珀奇
You don't have to call me"sir." I'm -- I'm Sydney Perch.
我是保罗 -好的 很好 保罗
Paul. -Yeah. Nice, Paul.
呵…
Um, heh...
想和我喝杯啤酒吗?
You wanna have a beer with me?
没关系的 只是别让我妈妈知道
That's totally cool, just don't, uh, you know, tell my mom.
我真的该等到下班后再喝
I really should wait till I'm off the clock.
我帮你先解决吧
I'm gonna get you started.
好了
There you go.
希尼
Sydney.
小佩尔西在下面吗?
Is little Percy down there?
它又跑了!
He's run off again!
我最好去找它
I'd better go get him.