-超能小萌怪 -超能小萌怪
Super Monsters!
-新班报到 -新班报到
The new class!
剧名:新班报到
这间教室看起来帅呆了
The classroom looks great!
超能小萌怪新生肯定会超爱这里
The new Super Monsters are gonna love it!
希望他们在开学之夜 能感受到我们的热情欢迎
We want to make them feel welcome on their first night of school.
没有什么比缤纷装饰 更能让人感受到我们的热情了
Because nothing says welcome like lots and lots and lots of decorations.
-好险 -接住你了
Oh! Got it! Gotcha.
你一定就是洛博
You must be Lobo.
是啊 你一定就是米娜老师
Aha! And you must be Miss Mina.
是啊 我是超能小萌怪新班级的老师
I am! I'm going to be teaching the new class of Super Monsters.
同学们 新老师来了
Hey, everybody, the new teacher's here!
-你好 米娜老师 -你好 米娜老师
Hello, Miss Mina!
你们好 超能小萌怪们
Hello, Super Monsters!
我准备了一张清单
I've prepared a detailed list
确保新生们在开学之夜都能顺利融入
to make sure our new students' first night of school is absolutely perfect!
但看来你们已帮我做好 清单上的第一个事项了
But it looks like you've already taken care of the first thing on my list.
为新班级布置好教室
Make the room perfect for the new class!
天啊 从开学第一天到现在 你们经历了好多事
My goodness. You've all come a long way since you started here.
记住那些经历
Remembering what it was like
能帮助你们了解当新生的感受
when you started school will help you understand how the new students feel.
开学之夜对某些孩子来说 或许有点可怕
The first night of school can be a little scary for some kids.
-是啊 -是啊
Yeah! Yeah!
你们看 是奥莉薇 她家刚搬到我们家隔壁
Look! There's Olive! Her family just moved next door to us!
你会表现得很好的 奥莉薇
You'll be great, Olive!
只要记得我们说的
Just remember what we say:
你聪明又乖巧 你…
You are smart, you are kind, you are...
-所向无敌 -所向无敌
...amazing!
上学一定很好玩
School is going to be so awesome!
-我们带你去放东西 -谢谢
We'll show you where to put your things. -Thanks.
道尔叔叔 动作快
Come on, Uncle Doyle! Hurry!
跟超能小萌怪一起上学 是史上最美好的事了
Going to school with the Super Monsters is going to be the best thing ever!
-欢迎 -很高兴认识你
Bienvenido! Nice to meet you!
-嗨 洛基 -我改变心意了 我们走吧
Hi, Rocky! -Changed my mind. Lets go!
没事的
It's OK,
你不会有事的
you're going to be fine.
但这里没有我认识的人
But I don't know anyone here!
嘿 洛基 我是德拉克 你可以跟我一起玩
Hey, Rocky, I'm Drac! You can hang with me if you want.
你就是德拉克?
You're Drac?
道尔叔叔说你是超强的飞行者 你的飞行招式…
Uncle Doyle says you're such an amazing flyer, even your moves...
-来无影去无踪 -来无影去无踪
...have moves!
小珊 我保证你的东西 都会在一早替你准备好
Sami, I promise, all of your things will be waiting for you in the morning.
但我需要我最爱的书 最爱的毯子
But I need my favorite book and my favorite blankie,
我第二喜爱的书 另一条最爱的毯子
my second favorite book, my other favorite blankie,
我的水壶 还有蜡笔跟粉笔
my water bottle... Oh! And my crayons, my colored chalk...
我们的学校有各式各样的书
Our school has all kinds of books!
蜡笔跟粉笔也有 还有许多其他的美术用品
And crayons and chalk and lots of other art supplies too!
好吧
Um, OK...
等等 我不能忘了布布兔
Wait! I can't leave Booboo Bunny!
别担心 布布兔 我永远都不会忘记你的
Don't worry, Booboo Bunny, I would never forget you!
布布兔是萌怪宠物吗?
Is Booboo Bunny a Monster Pet?
不是 它只是一个玩具 但能让我维持好心情
No, he's just a toy, but he makes me happy!
你好 各位 我是米娜老师
Hello, everyone! I'm Mina.
你一定就是小珊 你是柔依 还有柔依的弟弟 赞恩
You must be Sami. And Zoe. And Zoe's brother, Zane!
-这是哪位呢? -布布兔
And who is this? -Booboo Bunny!
它是我最好的朋友
He's my best friend!
很高兴认识你 布布兔
Pleased to meet you, Booboo Bunny.
你可以带它一起上学
You can bring him to school if you like,
但我相信今晚你也会交到许多新朋友
but I'm sure you'll make lots of new friends tonight too.
给你吧 妈妈 放学后我再去找你和布布兔
Here, Mommy. I'll see you and Booboo after school.
嘿 各位 跟小珊与赞恩打声招呼吧
Hey, everyone, say hello to Sami and Zane!
你们来得正是时候 太阳落山
You guys are just in time! Sun down!
萌怪变身
Monsters up!
奥莉薇
Olive!
洛基
Rocky!
小珊
Sami!
赞恩
Zane!
-我们是超能小萌怪 -我们是超能小萌怪
Super Monsters!
-超棒的 -我好喜欢
Great! Ilike it.
真等不及看他们使用超能力了
I can't wait to see them use their monster powers.
你是说像这样吗?
You mean like this? Stomp, stomp, stomp!
跺
stomp!
跺得真棒 奥莉薇
Nice stomping, Olive!
-跺 -跺
Stomp! -Stomp!
-跺 -跺
Stomp, stomp, stomp! -Stomp, stomp!
你也很棒 弗兰奇
You too, Frankie!
可怜的小植物
Aw, poor little plant.
天啊 你的植物魔法真厉害
Wow! Your plant magic is amazing!
我有雪魔法
I have snow magic!
-你想看吗? -好啊
Want to see? -Aha.
天啊 那朵花被冰冻后 看起来更冷艳了
Whoa! That flower looks even cooler covered with ice!
听懂了吗?冷艳
Get it? Cooler?
看起来真的很漂亮 小珊
It's really pretty, Sami!
谢谢
Thanks!
糟糕
Bats!
跟我来 洛基 我带你去转转
Follow me, Rocky! I'll show you around!
没问题
Oh, sure, uh...
我这就来
I'm coming.
你可以的 洛基
You can do it, Rocky!
你快成功了
You're doing it!
有人看到亨利吗?
Has anyone seen Henri?
在那里
There he is!
我替你把它抓下来
I'll get him down for you!
谢谢你 赞恩
Thanks, Zane!
大家都适应好了
Now that everyone's settled in,
我想是时候开始正式上课了
I think it's time for school to get started.
赞恩、小珊、洛基、奥莉薇 这里现在是你们的教室了
Zane, Sami, Rocky, Olive... this is your classroom now!
天啊
God!
然后学长、学姐们
And for our older students,
今年你们要搬到楼上的紫教室
this year you'll be moving upstairs to the Purple Room.
-天啊 -真的有紫教室?
The Purple Room is real?
那是当然
It certainly is!
-天啊 -天啊
Whoa!
天啊 是咒语角落?
Wow! A spell corner?
有个咒语我一直想试试看 但场面可能会有点混乱
There's a spell I've wanted to try, but it might be kinda messy...
蓝莓蓝莓又蓝又美味 一颗一颗填满你的胃
Berries blue and oh, so yummy, appear so I can fill my tummy!
太神奇了!
Oh! That's amazing!
真的很神奇
It certainly is!
这间教室里的设计目的 就是要确保你们安全
Everything in this room is designed to keep all of you safe,
你们就能尽情练习 把萌怪超能力更上一层楼
so you can practice taking your Super Monster skills to the next level.
你是说像这样吗?
You mean: like this?
天啊 弗兰奇粉碎怪力
Whoa! Frankie-mash, monster-smash!
帅啦!
Yeah!
看我的
OK!
噢!
Oh!
那钟声代表我们该出发了
That means it's time to leave!
史派克、薇达、克里奥、洛博 你们准备好迎接新的冒险了吗?
Spike, Vida, Cleo, Lobo... are you ready for a new adventure?
新的冒险?
A new adventure?
但我还以为我们要去博物馆 找盖默尔先生呢
But I thought we were going to see Mr. Gabmore at the museum.
我们是要去啊
We are!
博物馆很有趣 但不是什么新奇的地方
The museum is fun, but it's not new...
没错
That's true.
但新奇的不是我们要去的地方
But what's new isn't where we going,
而是我们要如何抵达
it's how we're getting there!
跟我来吧
Follow me!
-天啊 -天啊
Whoa!
是一面魔镜
A magic mirror!
-等等我 -还有我
Wait for me! And me!
你们好 超能小萌怪们 很高兴看到你们跳进来
Hello, Super Monsters! I'm glad you could... pop in!
小珊 你要去哪里?
Sami? Where are you going?
回家 今晚很适合 在我家后院盖一座雪山
电影精选列表