感谢您的服役
受真实故事启发
伊♥拉♥克♥ 拉斯特米亚
2007年4月28日
我曾是名优秀的士兵
I was a good soldier.
我雄心壮志
I had purpose
我热爱它
and I loved it.
我在领头的悍马上担任护卫兵
I rode shotgun in a lead Humvee
同时寻找炸♥弹♥
and I looked for bombs.
你看不到炸♥弹♥ 除非他们想让你看见
You don't see the bomb unless they want you to.
你能感觉到
You sense it.
你就是知道
You just know.
那天我们避开了炸♥弹♥
I avoided the bomb that day.
却陷入了埋伏
But led us right into an ambush.
艾默里就是因此阵亡的
That's how Emory happened.
安全
Clear.
妈的
Fuck.
有人中枪
Man down!
撑住 艾默里 有我在
Hang on, Emory. I got you!
撑住 艾默里
Hang on, Emory.
撑住 有我在
Hang on. I got you.
撑住兄弟 撑住
Hang on, buddy. Hang on!
还剩一百天
去他妈的伊♥拉♥克♥
安息吧
但愿我不会死
当你离开军队
没人会关心你做了什么
你因为表现优异或者奋勇杀敌而获得的勋章
换来的却是少得可怜的薪水
我的天 为什么胖子都这么搞笑
Oh, my God. Why are fat people so funny?
我跟你保证 这世上最搞笑的混♥蛋♥
I swear, the funniest fuckers that ever lived
他们都是胖子
they're always fat motherfuckers, you know?
所以你要出名了 因为你变胖了吗
Is that why you're getting out? You're gonna get fat?
是啊 我变胖了
Yeah. Yeah, I'm getting fat.
美国黑人演员
查普尔不胖
Chappelle isn't fat.
美国黑人演员
克里斯·洛克也不胖
Then you got Chris Rock.
不不不 别举黑人的例子
No, no, no, you're doing a black thing.
什么
What?
- 我拿黑人举例 - 你拿黑人举例
- I'm doing a black thing? - You're doing a black thing.
- 我没有 兄弟 - 怎么了 黑人不算吗
- No, I'm not, man. - What? Black don't count?
我在做有趣的事
I'm doing the funny thing.
是啊 干得不错 小索 你全身都是白的 我见过你裸体
Yeah, nice try, SaMo. You're barely black. I've seen you naked.
哦 我还见过你那软绵绵的东西呢 小子
Ooh! I've seen your weak shit too, boy.
一次就萎 小得看不见
One-and-done, and didn't see shit.
是啊 你这辈子都阳痿
Yeah, you been one-and-done your whole life.
这是我第二次驻派 蠢货
This my second deployment, dumb fuck.
如果你能长点脑子的话 这会是你最后一次驻派
If you had any fucking brains up there, it'd be your fucking last.
去他妈的 参军救了我的命
Fuck that. Army saved my life.
好吧
Yeah. Okay.
什么时候开单身汉舞会 小查
So, when's the bachelor party, champ?
老哥 我不能去单身汉舞会
Oh, man. I can't have a bachelor party.
你知道我喝醉的模样
You've seen me drunk.
是啊 你连包装纸都能操
Yeah, you'd fuck a blister.
那又怎样
So what?
不行 我女朋友不喜欢这样
No. My girl's not into it.
我只是不想把一切搞砸了 行吗
I just don't want to fuck this up, all right?
别找借口了
So much for balls, man.
单身汉舞会不关她事
The bachelor party is none of her business, all right?
这是我们的事
That's our thing.
听着 我希望你们能在婚礼前见她一面
Look, I want you guys to come meet her before the wedding though.
妈的 这家伙过去的十一个月都在说这件事
Shit, this guy, that's all he talked about for the past 11 months.
我都感觉是我要娶她了
I feel like I'm married to her.
老兄 在那视频里 当你要...
Dude, in that fucking video, when you're going like that and...
去你的
Fuck you, man!
- 你认真的吗 - 是啊
- You serious? - Yeah.
如果被她知道你们看见了 说真的
If she found out you saw that... Seriously.
我只是不知道你是左撇子 那真是...
I just didn't know you're left-handed. That's...
老哥 别搞我了
Guys, don't fuck with me, man.
说真的 别搞我了
Seriously, don't fuck with me.
我们什么都没看见 行吗
Hey, nobody saw shit, all right?
- 你们得守口如瓶 - 这是个笑话 好吗
- That stays here. - It's a fucking joke, okay?
作战保密
OPSEC.
不过那小视频真不错
But it was a pretty great video.
远离街道 行吗
Hey, stay off the streets, all right?
我已经在沙漠呆了三个月
I'm back in the sand in three months.
我不会那样讲
That's not what I said.
二等兵摩根
Private Morgan.
一等兵沃勒
PFC Waller.
谢谢
Thank you.
舒曼中士
Sergeant Schumann.
欢迎回家 舒曼中士
Welcome home, Sergeant Schumann.
技术兵艾乐提
Specialist Aieti.
舒曼中士 我是阿曼达·多斯特
Sergeant Schumann, I'm Amanda Doster.
你得告诉我 我丈夫是怎么死的
I need you to tell me how my husband died.
多斯特上士 詹姆斯·多斯特
Sergeant Doster, James Doster.
他死的时候你在那吗
Were you there when he died?
不在
No.
他痛苦吗 他说什么了 我得知道
Did he suffer? What did he say? I need to know.
告诉我 我丈夫怎么死的
Tell me how my husband died.
- 我们能吃个派吗 - 当然了
- Can we get a pie? - Of course we can.
先把晚饭吃完
Eat your dinner first.
你们娘俩可真可爱
You girls look so pretty.
那小杰呢
What about Jaxy?
小杰也可爱
And Jaxy, yeah!
这是个可爱的小跳高运动员 伙计
That's a sweet little jumper there, buddy.
我没想到阿曼达会那样做
I can't believe Amanda did that.
她毁了一切
She ruined everything.
没关系
Doesn't matter.
我们想给你一个完美的接风
We wanted to make it nice for you.
很完美
It is nice.
它本应是完美的
It was supposed to be perfect.
我们想让它完美
We wanted it to be perfect.
真的很完美
It is perfect.
我坐在这儿 完好无缺
I'm here. I got all my limbs. I got all my pieces
和我最爱的女孩们在一起 还有小杰
with my favorite girls, and Jax.
很完美了 宝贝
It's perfect, baby.
我想要个孩子 索尔
I wanna have a baby, Sol.
你就不能等回家再说吗
You can't wait till we're home?
我美丽的妻子
你又要走了 对吗
You are getting out, right?
他们可能会让我延长服役 但...
They'll probably come after me to re-enlist, but...
索罗
Solo.
我就说说
I'm just saying.
你从伊♥拉♥克♥回来吗
You back from Iraq?
是的 十一个月零十九天
Yes, sir. Eleven months and 19 days.
你在那教他们做人了吗
You kick some ass over there?
是的 老兄
Yeah. Yeah, man.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
我想去老房♥子那转转
I wanna swing by the old house.
你是想自寻烦恼吗
Are you trying to make yourself crazy?
也许吧
Maybe.
租客怎么样
How are the renters?
如果他们没租我们的房♥子 我会更喜欢他们
I'd like them a whole lot more if they didn't live in our fucking house.
他们都不浇草坪
They're not watering my lawn.
如果你没买♥♥那个泳池 可能我们还住这儿
We'd probably still live here if you hadn't bought that pool.
我们的孩子能在泳池里学游泳
Our kids are gonna learn to swim in that pool.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
等他们青春期还要学游泳吗
Are they gonna learn how to swim when they're teenagers?
为什么吻我
Where did that come from?
我们搬回来住
We're getting back in this house.
有人吗
Hello?
翠西
Tracey?
小翠
Tray!
宝贝
Baby!
妈的
电影精选列表