Mum!
Mum!
妈妈
Mommy!
Mum!
Mum!
我又做那个梦了
I had that dream again
它爬上了烟囱
And he climbed down that chimney
直接掉进了那口大黑锅里
Straight into the huge black pot
这就是那只邪恶的大灰狼的结局
That was the end of the big bad wolf
他们真的杀了那只狼吗 妈妈
Did they really killed the wolf mum?
他们确实杀了它
I am sure they did
如果那个怪物到我们这儿来
I' ll kill the monster when it comes
我会敲碎它的头
I'll smash its head in
宝贝儿 你该去睡觉了
It's time to go to sleep now sweetie, it's very late
我们能再看一遍吗
Can we read it again?
在很久以前... 实际上就是昨天
A long time ago, just yesterday in fact
有三只可爱的小猪
There were three little pigs
和一头邪恶的大灰狼
And one nasty big wolf
你在干什么啊
It's not broken it just slipped
我只是手滑了一下 放心 它没碎
Non l'ho rotto è scivolato
我不想看到你再射倒掉任何一个东西了
Don't you were firing things over the house anymore?
等等 你看这个 当那个怪物过来时
Wait, wait, wait, watch this! When the monster comes
我会这样的
I'm gonna do this!
别这样
Please don't!
我手上什么都没有 我手上什么都没有
Nothing in my hands, nothing in my hands
不要动
Stand still please
妈 看着我
Look at me, mum!
过来 Samuel
Cmon Samuel
看着我
Look at me!
站在那儿别动
Stand still please
我手上什么都没有 什么都没有
Nothing in my hands nothing in my hands
我不想让你再拿任何危险的东西了
I don't wanna you making weapons anymore
你不看着我就没用了
It wont work if you don't look at me
必须有人来阻止这个怪物
This monster thing has got to stop
好吗
All right?
别那样
Don't do that!
好了吗
Ready?
来吧
Cmon
快一点 你已经迟到了
Who get late already
你刚在那儿拿了什么东西
What have you got in there?
一会儿见 短吻鳄
See you later alligator!
这是给你的 Norma 里面有牛奶
Here is one for you Norma has got milk in it
什么
What?
你的牛奶
One with your milk in it
但是我不想喝牛奶
I don't want milk
别担心 我重新给你一份
No worries I'll make you another one
哦 厨房♥才是女人该呆的地方
Ah just where all the women should be, in the kitchen
这是女人的工作
Get to work woman!
你想来一杯吗
Do you want a cup of?
算了 我还要去痴呆患者的病房♥
Nah, I'm headed to the dementia ward
你得去好几年是吧
Just a few years before you end up there isn't it?
对吗
Right?
Amelia你儿子学校来电♥话♥了
Amelia, your son's school is on the phone
哦 天哪
Oh my God
他有打伤别人吗
Did he hurt anyone?
他发射的东西可能会夺走一个孩子的眼睛 或者更糟
A dart could have gone into a child's eye or even worse
我会和他好好谈谈的
I'm gonna have a serious talk with him
Mrs Fanning 我已经和他谈过了
Mrs Fanning we had the talks
心理老师当时也在场
We had decisions with the counselor
我们打算专门给他
We're going to have to employ
给他找一个老师
a monitor for him
老师?
A monitor?
他会被调出这个班
He'll be separated from the other children
然后那个老师一对一的监管他
The monitor will supervise him one on one
Samuel不会乖乖听话的 他已经感觉到一点异样了
Sammy wont cope with this he already feels so different
我会和他谈谈的
I'll have a talk with him
好好的谈谈
I'll have a serious talk
Fanning太太 您的孩子已经出现了严重的行为问题
Mrs Fanning the boy has significant behavioral problems
但是他需要的是你们的理解
You know, Sammy doesn't need a full time monitor
而不是随时随地都监控他的老师
what he needs is some understanding
但班上还有其他二十四个学生
I have 24 other first graders in that class
您想让我把他们置于您儿子的危险中不顾吗
Do you want me to put them all on risk because of your son?
那我想会有其他学校要他的
I think I'll just find another school
Fanning太太 您不能以转校解决问题
Mrs Fanning you can't just take the boy out of school
你管好你自己的事儿 我总会找到一个
You'll look after your business and I'll go find a school
把我儿子当人看
that sees my son as a human being
而不是一个亟待解决的东西的学校
and not just as another problem to be gotten rid of
别再叫他"您的孩子"了
That's very unfair we're only trying to help the boy
别这样
Please
停止叫"您的孩子"
Stop calling him "the boy"
他有名字 叫Samuel
He's name's Samuel
我们今天可以在公园见到Ruby和Claire阿姨
We can see Ruby and auntie Claire at the park today
你喜欢的话也可以去玩那个秋千 好吗
You can play in that swing you like for as long as you like ok?
Mrs Bruen讨厌我
Mrs Browning hates me
她没有
No, she doesn't
她只是给你放了个假
You just need a brake that's all
别把这件事告诉Claire阿姨
Don't tell auntie Claire what happened
一会儿我跟她说
I'll tell her later
妈妈 快过来看
Mum come and look at this!
我可以再做一次
I can do it again
Samuel
Samuel
不准去烦姐姐
Don't bother the lady
不 不 没关系的
No no no that's all right!
但是我们必须回家等爸爸了 不是吗
We have to go home see daddy there haven't we?
我爸爸已经死了
My dad's in the cemetery
抱歉.. 我很..
Oh, that's...
他在送妈妈去医院生我的路上就已经死了
He got killed driving mum to the hospital to have me
Samuel
Samuel!
抱歉 但是...
I'm sorry he just...
没事儿 我不应该...
No, that's all right I shouldn't have...
那你妈妈一定非常幸运能够拥有你 不是吗
Well your mum is very lucky to have you then isn't she?
我们必须走了
We have to go
Katie 说"再见 " - 拜
Say see you later Kathy -Bye
那个艺术家喝的大醉 然后吐了
Yeah and he was so drunk he vomited
刚好吐在他的道具前面
right in front of his own installation
这些都不能卖♥♥了
Lost all the sales!
你没在听我说话
You're not listening
我在听呢
Oh, I am I am
这些都不能卖♥♥了 然后呢
So you've lost all these sales and then what happened?
Ruby 别在那儿玩 那是湿的
Ruby! Don't play there it's wet!
妈 妈
Mum! Mum!
我会打碎它的头
I'm gonna smash its head!
小心点
Be careful!
妈妈...我会打碎它的头
Mum! Mum! I'm gonna smash it!
星期三我♥干♥什么
What would you like me to do for Wednesday?
我可以给他们做生日蛋糕 反正不难
I can get the birthday cakes, that's easy
虽然我想Ruby能改主意
I was hoping Ruby would change her mind
但是不知道为什么 她今年不想和Sam一起过生日
She doesn't want to join party with Sam this year
Mum!
MUM!
她今年想要一个小公主生日派对
She wants to have a princess party
Mum!
Mum!
那没关系
That's ok
我们不一定过来
We don't have to come
你可以来的
He can still come
Mum!
她只是不想再和Sam一起过生日了
She just doesn't want to share the day with Sam anymore
我明白
I understand
Mum!
我明白
I understand
妈妈 看 我可以爬很高
Mum! I can go really high! Watch!
或许 今年在他生日那天 你可以想一个特别的点子
Maybe you wanna celebrate his birthday properly this year anyway
给他过过生日
On the day
恩 我知道了
Yeah we'll see