♪ sick thoughts are taking up my mind ♪
♪ 病态的想法占据了我的脑海 ♪
♪ sick thoughts are taking up my mind... ♪
♪ 病态的想法占据了我的脑海...... ♪
♪ the kind of thoughts I shouldn't like ♪
♪ 我不应该喜欢的那种想法 ♪
[♪♪]
[♪♪]
♪ seeping down into my bones ♪
♪ 渗入我的骨头 ♪
♪ in my mind ♪
♪ 在我心中 ♪
♪ people think I'm losing hope ♪
♪ 人们认为我正在失去希望 ♪
♪ so did I ♪
♪ 我也是 ♪
[♪♪]
[♪♪]
♪ eyes roll to the back of my head ♪
♪ 眼睛翻到我的后脑勺 ♪
♪ I take all this stuff just to visit my friends ♪
♪ 我带着这些东西只是为了拜访我的朋友 ♪
♪ visit my friends ♪
♪ 拜访我的朋友 ♪
♪ visit my friends... ♪
♪ 拜访我的朋友... ♪
♪ when you feel me under your skin ♪
♪ 当你感觉到我在你的皮肤下 ♪
♪ you know it's too late to repent for your sins ♪
♪ 你知道为你的罪悔改为时已晚 ♪
♪ told me twice to play it careful ♪
♪ 两次告诉我要小心演奏 ♪
♪ ...To repent for your sins ♪
♪ ...为你的罪悔改 ♪
♪ told me twice to play it careful ♪
♪ 两次告诉我要小心演奏 ♪
[♪♪]
[♪♪]
♪ can you feel me taking over? ♪
♪ 你能感觉到我接管了吗? ♪
[♪♪]
[♪♪]
♪ I think I feel I was cursed ♪
♪ 我觉得我被诅咒了 ♪
[♪♪]
[♪♪]
♪ you thought I went bad first ♪
♪ 你以为我先坏了 ♪
[♪♪]
[♪♪]
♪ look me dead into the eyes ♪
♪ 看着我死去的眼睛 ♪
-♪ tell me we were... ♪ -are we friends now?
-♪ 告诉我我们是…… ♪ -我们现在是朋友了吗?
♪ ... Meant to die ♪
♪ ... 注定要死 ♪
♪ try to fake another lie ♪
♪ 试着伪造另一个谎言 ♪
[♪♪]
[♪♪]
♪ look me dead into the eyes ♪
♪ 看着我死去的眼睛 ♪
♪ tell me we were meant to die... ♪
♪ 告诉我我们注定要死去…… ♪
♪ try to fake another lie ♪
♪ 试着伪造另一个谎言 ♪
[♪♪]
[♪♪]
♪ eyes roll to the back of my head ♪
♪ 眼睛翻到我的后脑勺 ♪
♪ I take all this stuff just to visit my friends ♪
♪ 我带着这些东西只是为了拜访我的朋友 ♪
♪ visit my friends... ♪
♪ 拜访我的朋友... ♪
♪ visit my friends ♪
♪ 拜访我的朋友 ♪
♪ when you feel me under your skin ♪
♪ 当你感觉到我在你的皮肤下 ♪
♪ you know it's too late to repent for your sins ♪
♪ 你知道为你的罪悔改为时已晚 ♪
♪ repent for your sins... ♪
♪ 为你的罪悔改...... ♪
[♪♪]
[♪♪]
♪ eyes roll ♪
♪ 翻白眼 ♪
♪ to the back of my head ♪
♪ 在我的脑后 ♪
♪ I take all this stuff just to visit my friends ♪
♪ 我带着这些东西只是为了拜访我的朋友 ♪
[♪♪]
[♪♪]
[♪♪]
[♪♪]
[emma] hey, I haven't seen you in forever.
[emma] 嘿,我已经很久没有见过你了。
How are you?
你好吗?
[laughs] no, I'm good.
[笑]不,我很好。
Oh, my gosh, he said that?
哦,天哪,他这么说的?
Oh, my god, that is so cute!
天哪,太可爱了!
Oh, my god, that is so cute!
天哪,太可爱了!
-Oh, my god, that is so cute! -[knocking]
——天哪,太可爱了! -[敲门声]
Morning!
早晨!
-Hi, aunt angela. -Hey.
-嗨,安吉拉阿姨。 -嘿。
Here, let me get it. I got it.
来,让我来拿。我知道了。
Thank you.
谢谢你。
How do I look?
我看起来怎么样?
I know it's only been nine months,
我知道这才九个月,
But I don't know,
但我不知道,
I feel like I lost a step or two.
我觉得我失去了一步或两步。
You look great.
您看起来好棒。
[robert] ladies! Breakfast is getting cold!
[罗伯特]女士们!早餐要凉了!
I smell carbs.
我闻到碳水化合物。
Why does he always do this?
为什么他总是这样做?
Because he's trying.
因为他在努力。
Because that's what we do, right?
因为这就是我们所做的,对吧?
We rise above and we make it work.
我们超越并使其发挥作用。
[robert] mi amor. Princesa.
[罗伯特]我爱。公主。
Coming!
未来!
I mean, it was just so much simpler before.
我的意思是,它以前简单得多。
I know. It was.
我知道。它是。
But I'm proud of you.
但我为你感到骄傲。
I'm proud of us.
我为我们感到骄傲。
I mean, look at us. We're complete.
我的意思是,看看我们。我们已经完成了。
We're like one big, happy family now.
我们现在就像一个幸福的大家庭。
Minus the carbs.
减去碳水化合物。
[laughs]
[笑]
Oh, I like that one.
哦,我喜欢那个。
See you down there.
下面见。
Hmm.
唔。
No, that's so cute.
不,那太可爱了。
[robert whistling]
[罗伯特吹口哨]
-You want a coffee? -Yes, please.
-你想喝咖啡吗? -是的,请。
[baby cade babbling]
[宝宝咿呀学语]
Hey, gorgeous.
你好美女。
-I love you in these. -Quit it.
-我爱你。 -退出。
[robert] I can't.
[罗伯特]我不能。
Um...
嗯...
Good morning! Pancakes?
早上好!薄煎饼?
So, big day today?
那么,今天是大日子吗?
We're still about two weeks out.
我们还有大约两周的时间。
You nervous?
你紧张吗?
Emma doesn't get nervous.
艾玛并不紧张。
Not like her auntie. -Oh.
不像她的阿姨。 -哦。
She's got this.
她有这个。
We actually finish learning the dance routine today.
我们今天实际上完成了舞蹈套路的学习。
It's short, like, four eight counts.
它很短,就像,四八数。
Then we have to make a speech,
然后我们要发表演讲,
We present to everybody,
我们为大家呈现,
Then everyone votes,
然后大家投票,
And the winner
和胜利者
Is dance team captain junior year.
是舞蹈队队长大三。
Wow. Any competition?
哇。有什么竞争吗?
Steph, but...
斯蒂芬,但是...
I mean, not really, you know?
我的意思是,不是真的,你知道吗?
I don't know.
我不知道。
Digame.
数码游戏。
I'm kinda awesome.
我有点厉害
En español?
西班牙语?
I take french.
我学法语。
Je suis géniale.
Je suis géniale。
Besides, it's not like you're really cuban.
此外,这不像你是真正的古巴人。
Soy asombroso!
大豆无味!
I mean, sure, I'm just a huge cuba-file,
我的意思是,当然,我只是一个巨大的古巴档案,
But I don't know,
但我不知道,
There could be some cuban blood in me somewhere.
我的某个地方可能有一些古巴血统。
I'm going to get you fluent by the end of the year.
我要在年底前让你流利。
Steph's mom runs pediatrics.
斯蒂芬的妈妈经营儿科。
Rachel and I have been friends for years.
雷切尔和我多年来一直是朋友。
Oh, well, may the best dancer win.
哦,好吧,愿最好的舞者获胜。
Try them.
试试看。
They're gluten-free.
它们不含麸质。
Zero-calorie.
零卡路里。
High-protein.
高蛋白。
So good.
超好的。
[mouths words]
[嘴里的话]
-Mm. -Yes!
-毫米。 -是的!
Oh, you are so funny, mijito!
哦,你真有趣,米吉托!
电影精选列表