For a long time I've been walking down life's road with my two pals...
很久以来,我的人生之路上一直有两个 老伙计与影随行-
...bad luck and bad choices.
霉运和错误的选择
Fortunately, I'm a big believer in new beginnings, new friends...
幸运的是,我一直坚定地憧憬着新的开始, 新的朋友.....
...and running from my problems.
并逃避着我的麻烦
So one day I decided to head for the Islands.
所以,有一天,我决定去岛上
Aloha. My name is Jack.
Aloha(夏威夷问候语) 我叫杰克
Start here. All the way down the line.
从这开始沿着队伍拍
Rolling.
开拍
Ain't gonna get no work done today with these Menehune huggers blocking the site.
这些Menehune土著堵在工地里, 一天都没法开工
Mr. Ritchie's gonna take care of these assholes, chop chop.
里奇先生会对付这些烂人的 快走吧
I've got a hotel to build. I don't care how many Hawaiians got their blood spilled here.
我有个旅馆要建,我才不管 有多少夏威夷人在这流血
If they so much as scratch Mr. Ritchie's car when he shows, he'll shit.
里奇先生出现的时候,他们甚至会 刮坏他的车,那他就惨了
Yeah, I'll get up there. Now, take it easy on me because I got a bad shoulder here.
-这个我会应付的。 -别紧张,我的肩膀有些毛病
Serve me one up. What are you doing?
-给我根球棒 -你在干嘛
I'll smack one down Frank's throat. No.
-我要把球击到弗兰克的喉咙上 -不
I'm gonna hit one. Put your tool belt on.
-我要击球了 -把你的工具带系起来
Harris, ease up. We're just having some fun.
哈里斯,别急 我们不过是找点乐子罢了
Yeah, Frank, you get back to work.
弗兰克,回去工作
Now!
马上
What? Just like that? No more game?
什么 就那样 不让我们再玩了
You'll go back to desecrating these people's land, blowing up palm trees?
你要过去玷污这些人的土地,炸掉他们的 棕榈树
We can go blow up palm trees later. I just want one pitch.
我们可以晚点再炸掉这些 棕榈树 只是我想先玩会棒球
Come on, I think it's messing with our karma.
拜托,别搅了我们的气氛
I need the work. Yeah, you do.
-我要去工作了 -好吧,去吧
Come on, Frank, be part of us. Hey, you shut up, coconut nigger.
-来吧,弗兰克,加入我们吧 -嘿,闭嘴,黑椰鬼
Did he just say "coconut nigger"? Harris, Harris, Harris, you can't say coconut nigger.
他刚才说“黑椰鬼” 哈里斯,哈里斯, 你不能说黑椰鬼
Oh, I can't? Well, not really in this day and age.
-哦,我不能 -好吧,在今天这场面下真不该说
You're fired. Why?
-你被炒了 -为啥
Get off the premises. These aren't your premises. This is
-从这地方滚开 -这又不是你的地,这是.....
Are you joking? I'm gonna kick your ass.
-你没开玩笑吧 -我要修理修理你
Kick my ass? This is a bat. It's just aluminum.
-修理我 看见球棒了吗 -只是铝做的
Just a wimp. Threatening me?
真是个胆小鬼 -你在逼我
No, but I'll hit you because you're really big and crazy...
没有,只是我要扁扁你这傻大个
...and you're scaring me right now. I'm gonna hit you.
你刚才可把我给吓着了,我要扁你
That dislocated the jaw.
他下巴被打脱臼了
Walter, let me read you Mr. Harris' statement.
沃尔特,让我看看哈里斯的陈词
"l found Jack and some others playing ball. I politely asked them to stop...
“我发现杰克和其他人打球, 我礼貌地请他们别打了...
...as Mr. Ritchie would not be happy with this situation.
....因为里奇先生可能不愿意看到 这场面”
I told Jack he was under my supervision when he told me to do an unprintable thing.
当他对我提出一个不便明说的要求时 我告诉杰克,他是受我监管的
So I told him to put the bat down, but he came at me before I could defend myself."
所以我要求他把球棒放下,但他趁我 还未做好准备就动手了
And got fungoed.
于是就被当球打了
So, what do you think, judge? Good, quick hands.
-你怎么看,法官 -好快的身手
He's also got an interesting rap sheet.
他过去的警方记录也很有趣
Got a couple of breaking and enterings, no convictions.
有过几次强闯私宅的记录, 没有被定过罪
He's got a bunco rap here. Suspected of conning a police officer out of some money.
他在这儿有点诈骗的记录,被怀疑 骗了一个警官一些钱
They always wind up here, don't they? Hawaii is sort of the end of the line.
-他们查他也总是无功而返,不是吗 -夏威夷可就是他的终点站啦
They never seem to go on to Tokyo.
他们不用去东京查他了
We ought to put him in jail, let him work on his swing a bit.
我们得把他投到监狱里去, 让他也尝尝镣铐的滋味
Let's just keep an eye on him.
我们盯着他点就可以了
He did manage to shut down Ray Ritchie's construction site for a bit.
他确实把把雷·里奇的工地给小小地搞瘫痪了
Standup guy in my book.
这小子有些胆量啊
I hope you enjoyed your stay with us.
希望你和我们呆得还愉快
Just sign that at the bottom. Your company dropped off your paycheck...
签在底下就可以了 你的公♥司♥给你留了点薪水
...which ought to be a good head start in getting you off the island.
以便你可以顺利离开这个岛
I had a harp, a harmonica.
我还有个竖琴和一个口琴
Neither one.
都未看到
A Hohner. You didn't see ?
还有个小号♥,没见到吗
Why would anyone want a prisoner's used harmonica?
为什么一个牢犯用过的口琴还有人要呢
Would you like to look back in your cell for 30 more days for it?
你还想回号♥子里去再找30天吗?
No, I wouldn't.
不,我才不呢
You can pick a new one up at Waialua
你可以在 韦艾鲁那买♥♥个新的
Why don't you buy one in Honolulu, sport. I'll put you on the Pearl Shuttle today.
为什么你不在火奴鲁鲁买♥♥一个,小子 我今天要把你送上珍珠号♥
That's all right. I'll see you.
好吧,回见
Better not.
最好别再见到你
Now what?
有何贵干
You don't work for me anymore, so I don't have to help you out.
你不再为我工作,我也没必要帮你
Fair enough.
很对
I will tell you something for your own good.
我给你些忠告--全是为你好
Go back to the mainland.
回大♥陆♥去吧
What, miss the big surf season? Are you crazy? I live for these big waves.
你疯了吗 冲浪季节就要到了 我可以为了那些大浪才活着的
You club a foreman in front of his men, someone will knife you...
你当着他手下的面给了那个工头一棒, 有人趁你不注意....
...so fast you won't even feel it.
要放你的血
Well, I got a long walk ahead of me. Thanks for the tip, Bob Jr.
嗯,看来前路漫漫啊 谢谢你给我消息,鲍勃
I'll be seeing you around.
回见
Jack, Mr. Ritchie got you out because we got a hotel to build.
杰克,里奇先生把你保出来是因为 我们有个旅馆要建
And it won't get built with all the workers in courtrooms.
如果所有的工人都上了法庭, 旅馆就建不成了
The quicker you shut up, the quicker I'm gone. I got a long walk ahead of me.
你闭嘴吧,这样我才能走得快些 我还有很远的路要走哩
And then you're out of here?
你要离开这
I'm gone. I'll give you a ride to your truck.
我要走了 我顺路捎你去卡车吧
Now you're talking. You'd have been a big hit in jail.
看你说得,你在牢里一定很受欢迎
Don't touch me. Seriously.
别碰我 我说的是真的
Nancy.
南希
Come on, I got a lot to do today.
来吧,我今天事很多
What do you want me to do when your wife comes back from Honolulu?
你老婆从火奴鲁鲁回来后,你要我怎么办
You go to the lodge.
你去旅馆里避避呗
What, slip out the back door as she comes in the front? Like this?
什么 她从前面进,我从后门溜
I'll be back next Thursday.
我下周四回来
If you don't like this, Bob Jr. can drive you past Cane Haul Road, where you came from.
如果你不喜欢这里,从哪来就回哪里, 鲍勃可以把你送回到你来的那条路上
Well, it's nice to know you can't live without me, Ray.
雷,很高兴知道你不能没有我
Did I make any promises to you?
我对你做过什么承诺吗
We're clear? Do I owe you anything?
我们的关系还不明了吗 我欠你什么吗?
Ray Ritchie, always the businessman.
雷·里奇,生意人就是生意人
You're a cute kid, Nancy.
南希,你真是个伶俐的小宝贝
If I had to replace you, it'd probably take me most of the day.
如果我不得不要另找地方安置你, 就会浪费我大半天时间
Think I don't know you're up to something?
你以为我不知道你在搞什么鬼吗
Who are you fooling with?
你想糊弄谁
You, Ray.
你,雷
Get dressed. You're coming with me. Hurry up, get your skinny ass moving.
穿点衣服跟我来,挪挪你的屁♥股♥
Come on, I don't have all day.
快点,我时间宝贵
Hey, there he is! Yeah, he's our brother!
嘿,他来啦 他是我们的兄弟
Show them, man.
大家展示一下
Give the man a bat.
给那家伙一棒
Brother, you the man.
兄弟,真是个男子汉啊
Yeah.
妙啊
You missed a spot. Beat it, Frank.
有块污迹没擦掉,再擦擦,弗兰克
I'm taking The Alison out for a cruise. We'll moor it in Lanikuhonua.
我要乘“艾莉森号♥”去兜兜风 我们将把它泊在 朗尼库火努阿
Then I'm heading to Honolulu. Excellent.
然后我要去火奴鲁鲁 好
ls that him? Yes, sir.
是他吗 是,先生
He's been arrested before, huh? A few times.
他以前被逮过 被逮过几次
What for? Various scams. B and E, mostly.
因为什么原因 不同原因,大部分是B&E
What's "B and E"?
什么是B&E
Breaking and entering.
强闯私宅
That ought to turn you on.
这应该让你有些兴奋吧
Mr. Ritchie, you want to get rid of me bad enough to give me a lift?
里奇先生,你不会觉得我坏得连搭个便车 都不可以吧
Sure, cowboy.
当然不,牛仔
But not bad enough to drive with you to Honolulu.
但是还不至于要把你载到火奴鲁鲁
Mahalo, anyway.
随你便,再见
Dude, wait till I tell you what I found. No, pass.
老兄,等等让我告诉你发现了什么 不想听,走开
What do you mean? I didn't say anything. I'm semi retired.
什么意思啊,我一个词还没说呢 我已经半隐退了
I know what you're gonna say. No. What you are is out of a job.
我知道你想说什么 不,你现在已经丢了工作
This is the place I've been telling you about, and I can't do it without you.
这个地方我反复对你提起过, 没有你我办不成事
Let me explain it simply. I just did a short visit to jail. That's enough for a while.
我给你简单解释下,我刚从号♥子里 放出来不久,暂时不想干
lt was a pain in the ass. I'm taking a break. I've been casing this all summer.
屁♥股♥上的痛还没消呢,我要歇一歇了 我整个夏天都在踩点
Don't make me waste that work. One quick look, that's all I'm asking.
不要让我的工作白费好吗 我的要求只是:去看一眼
We're talking about a fat goose.
那真的是只肥鹅
Hear what I'm saying? You're looking at the new me.
没听我说什么吗 没看见我改过自新了吗
Come on. Come take a look.
来吧,来看看
You still owe Harris money? I don't wanna talk about that.
你还欠哈里斯钱 我不想提此事
I'm gonna take one look. Would you do it for me?
我只是去看一眼 就这样
I would do it for you. Okay.
就这样 ok