在学校的最后一天是一年里最棒的一天。
The last day of school is the best day of the year.
噢,班尼。
Oh, Benny.
我会想念老师们的,尤其是华娜小姐。
I'll miss my teachers, especially Mrs. Warner.
是呀,学校很好玩,可是夏天玩得更好。
Yeah, school's fun, but summer is funner.
应该是"更好玩",班尼。
More fun, Benny.
我就是这个意思。
That's what I said.
我好想知道爷爷给我们计划了什么。
I wonder what Grandfather has planned for us.
他许诺在今天告诉我们一个惊喜,还记得吗?
He promised to tell us a surprise today, remember?
我不敢相信,自从我们来和爷爷一起住,
I can't believe it's been a whole year
已经整整一年过去了。
since we came to live with him.
赛跑啦!
Race ya!
哦,不,别这样。
Oh, no, you don't!
我们走吧。
Let's go.
棚车少年 之
== 奇异岛 ==
嗯...
Hmm.
汪汪...
Woof.
他们在哪儿呢,小家伙?
Where are they, boy?
嗨,望望。
Hi, Watch.
唔,嘿,小家伙。
Whoo, Hey, boy.
告诉我们吧,爷爷,
Tell us, Grandfather.
您答应过的,还记得吗?
You promised, remember?
我答应过?
Did I?
望望也想知道。
Watch wants to know too.
噢。
Oh!
暑假到了,我们都想知道。
It's summer vacation, and we all want to know.
嗯哼,学校已经放假了?
Um-hum. School's out already?
不会吧。
That can't be right.
可是学校已经放假了,对吗,杰西?
But school is out, right, Jessie?
班尼,爷爷在开玩笑呢。
He's joking, Benny.
开玩笑?
Joking?
我说的每件事情都是真的。
I mean everything I say.
好了,过来坐下吧,我告诉你们这个惊喜。
Now, come and sit down and I'll tell you the surprise.
你们知道我们的家族有一座岛吗?
Did you know that our family has an island?
一座岛?
An island?
只是一座很小的岛。
It's just a little one.
那儿除了一个小农场、一间渔人小屋以外
There's nothing on it except a small farm
什么都没有,
and a fishing cottage.
老船长丹尼尔在帮我照看着。
Old Captain Daniel looks after it for me.
怎么以前您从来都没有告诉过我们?
How come you never told us about it before now?
我一直保密就是为了此刻再告诉你们,
I was saving it for just this moment.
我想就今天下午,我们去看看吧。
I thought we'd go see it this very afternoon.
如果你们喜欢的话,可以在那里过夏天,
And if you like, you can stay there for the summer,
就像我在你们那么大的时候一样。
just as I did when I was your age.
噢,很远吗?
Oh. Is it far away?
不算太远,
Not too far.
开车去斯托宁顿很快,
Just a short drive to Stonington.
然后丹尼尔船长会带我们坐船过去。
Then Captain Daniel will take us over in the boat.
我们只是自己在那里住吗?
Will we stay there by ourselves?
不,船长在夏季会住在岛上。
No, the Captain lives on the island in the summer.
我们在那里做什么呢?
What will we do there?
我以前喜欢在岛上探险,
I used to like exploring the island.
只要你喜欢,可以随时去游泳和钓鱼。
You can go swimming and fishing whenever you feel like it.
噢,我喜欢钓鱼。
Oh, I love fishing!
望望也可以去吗?
Can Watch go too?
当然可以,如果你们不在,他会很孤单。
Certainly. He would be lonesome without you.
吔!
Yay!
来吧,我们开始收拾吧。
Come on, let's get packing.
我们需要盘子、勺子、杯子和碗。
We need dishes, spoons, cups, bowls.
我们最好列一个清单。
We'd better make a list.
蚯蚓,杰西,
Worms, Jessie.
别忘了蚯蚓。
Don't forget worms.
别担心,我们会抓足够多的蚯蚓的。
Don't worry, we'll get plenty of worms.
我要去野餐的话,就带苹果。
I'm going on a picnic, and I'm bringing apples.
我要去野餐的话,就带苹果和香蕉。
I'm going on a picnic, and I'm bringing apples and bananas.
我要去野餐的话,
I'm going on a picnic
我带苹果、香蕉、
and I'm bring apples and bananas
和蜡笔。
and crayons.
班尼,蜡笔可不是食物。
Crayons aren't food, Benny.
是么?有一次在学校里,我就看到一个小孩吃蜡笔。
Uh-huh. I saw a kid eat them in school one time.
哇,快看那些船!
Wow! Look at all the boats!
那是医生摩尔,我们很久都没有看到他了。
And there's Dr. Moore. We haven't seen him in ages.
是的,我想他应该会愿意跟我们一起去。
Yes. I thought he might like to come along too.
跟他说话的人是不是一个海盗呀?
Is that a pirate he's talking to?
不,班尼,那是丹尼尔船长。
No, Benny. That's Captain Daniel.
噢。
Oh.
医生摩尔!
Dr. Moore!
哦,你们好。
Well, hello.
你好,我们好想你呀。
Hey! We missed you!
好久不见,你们都怎么样啦?
It's been far too long. How are you all?
你们在学校怎么样呀?
How was your school year?
船长,很高兴见到你,
Good to see you, Captain.
今天的航道怎么样?
How's the channel today?
出海会很顺利,先生。
It'll be a smooth trip, sir.
很高兴听到这样,各位请上船。
Glad to hear it. All aboard then.
耶!
Yeah!
慢点儿。
Slow down.
奥登副舰长向您报到,先生!
Commander Alden, reporting for duty, sir!
好吧,好吧,副舰长。
Aye aye, Commander.
好了,大家抓紧啦!
All right. Hold on, everyone.
到了,我们自己的岛!
There it is! Our very own island!
班尼,那儿又没人,你为什么要挥手啊?
Why are you waving, Benny? There's nobody there.
我在跟小岛问好。
I'm saying hello to the island.
哈哈哈哈...
Haha...
那是不是我们的小房♥子?
Is that our little house?
那是我住的房♥子,
That is my house.
你们住在上面。
You are staying up there.
跟着我,我会告诉你们怎么走。
Follow me. I'll show you the way.
我们要住在黄色的房♥子里吗?
Are we going to live in that yellow house then?
不,也不是那里。
Nope, not there either.
可就剩下...
But that just leaves...
在那上面吗?
Up there?
在你们判断喜欢与否之前,我们先去看看。
Let's take a look before you decide you don't like it.
快来吧,班尼。
Come on, Benny.
噢,哇!
Oh, wow.
我的天呀!
My goodness.
你好。
Hi, there.
噢!
Whee!
我们可以像小马一样在这里睡觉。
We can sleep in here, like ponies.
我们自己的炉灶?
Our own stove?
看起来是新的。驾!
It looks new. Giddyap!
我猜有人已经在这里做了一些改善。
I guess someone's made a few improvements around here.
需要时,在风车旁的井里
And when you need it, there's fresh water
就可以打到新鲜的淡水,
from the pump just by the windmill.
即使是很热的天气里,水还是冰凉冰凉的。
It's cold as ice, even on very hot days.
一个干草棚!
A hayloft!
感觉怎么样,亨利?
What do you think, Henry?
今晚我们要在这里过夜吗?
Should we stay here tonight?
杰西,这个主意不错。
I think that's a great idea, Jessie.
那就是说,你们还喜欢咯?
So, does that mean you like it?
我们很喜欢,爷爷,
We love it, Grandfather.
这个惊喜太棒了。
This is such a great surprise.
我相信在黄色房♥子后面还有一个旧秋千,
I believe there's still an old swing behind the yellow house.
如果你荡的足够高,可以看到整个岛屿。
If you swing high enough, you can see the whole island.
我想去。
I wanna do that!
好啊,那么快来吧。
Well, come on, then.
...大致情况就是这样,
And that's about the shape of it.
真是个不寻常的故事。
That's quite a story.
但是我觉得你做得对。
But I think you've done the right thing.
怎么这么严肃?
Why so serious?
噢,是这样,我...
Oh, well, I...
电影精选列表