Freddie Mercury 皇后乐队主唱 同性恋
George Michael 英国歌♥手 同性恋
Elton John 英国歌♥手 同性恋
漩涡组织
上传到隐形镜片
目标
Jordan Beder
背后布景板: 世界解药 我们会治愈世界
西班牙
得 分
欢迎来到格里姆斯比 切尔诺贝利的双子城
圣路加儿童福利院
格里姆斯比
欢迎回家 格林斯比的间谍 嘘
*我的脑子说不*
*My mind's telling me no*
如果我喝大了
打给这个号♥码
07700 900489
来电中
火♥辣♥甜心
检测到病原体
烟花系统
已准备
我爱黑衣人
丹尼尔雷德克里夫
并没有出演本部电影
当然也没有得艾滋
特朗普
并没有出演本部电影
也没得上艾滋
R. Kelly - Bump N' Grind
*但是我的身体 我的身体说要*
*But my body my body's telling me yes*
*我不觉得有什么问题*
*I don't see nothing wrong*
*就让我们摩擦摩擦*
*With a little bump and grind*
*就让我们摩擦摩擦*
*With a little bump and grind*
*我不觉得有什么问题*
*I don't see nothing wrong*
*嘿 宝贝*
*Hey, baby*
我太爱你了
I love you so much.
我也爱你
I love you too.
*我不觉得有什么问题*
*I don't see Nothing wrong*
*就让我们摩擦摩擦*
*With a little Bump and grind*
*就让我们摩擦摩擦*
*With a little Bump and grind*
我们买♥♥了
We'll take it.
*那些偷♥窥♥成癖的人总是自信满满*
*Confidence is a preference for the habitual voyeur*
Blur - Parklife
*怎么称呼他们呢*
*Of what is known as*
*游手好闲的人*
*Parklife*
*早上的浓雾可以被避免*
*And morning soup can be avoided*
*如果你走那条直路*
*If you take a route straight through*
*怎么称呼他们呢*
*What is known as*
*游手好闲的人*
*Parklife*
*所有的人*
*All the people*
*那么多的人*
*So many people*
*他们一起手拉手*
*And they all go Hand in hand*
*手拉手度过他们的*
*Hand in hand through their*
*游手好闲的人生*
*Parklife*
*你知道我的意思吗*
*You know what I mean?*
一 二 三
One, two, three.
推 - 爸爸 我喘不过气来了
Push. - But, dad, I'm out of breath.
是啊 跟你说过别抽烟了
Yeah, well, I told you not to smoke.
我以为你说的可♥卡♥因♥
I thought you just meant crack.
不 烟也别抽了
No, I meant cigarettes too.
你这个年纪只能抽电子烟
At your age, you should just be vaping.
推啊 - 妈妈呢
Push. - Where's mum?
她还在家具店里
She's still in the furniture store.
嘿 爸爸 我们把它放在这儿吧
Hey, dad, let's put it in here.
不行 这是我弟弟的房♥间
No. That is me brother's room.
爸爸 但他都失踪28年了
But, dad, he's been missing for 28 years.
我们需要这个房♥间 我们有九个人呢
We need the room. There's nine of us.
不行 我要按他喜欢的样子留着它
No. I'm keeping it the way he likes it.
但是等他回来之后 我得告诉他
Though when he comes back, I will have to break it to him
他有些童年偶像并不如我们当年想象那样
that some of his childhood heroes didn't love women
那么喜欢女人
as much as we thought they did.
还有一个喜欢女人喜欢得有点过头了
And one of them liked them a little too much.
爸爸 你永远也找不到他
Dad, you're never gonna find him.
你还是放弃吧
You might as well just give up.
放弃
Give up?
我知道他就在那儿
I know he's out there somewhere.
然后有一天
And one day,
他会重新加入我们的家庭
he's gonna join our family again.
绿色大地
Green earth.
Graves探员 你的视频推送已上线
Agent graves, your feed is live.
目标是漩涡组织的二把手
The target is maelstrom's second in command.
对方有我们所需要的信息
He has information we must extract.
捕获并审问 不要歼灭
Capture and interrogate. Do not terminate.
截击在九秒后 八
Interception in nine, eight,
七 六
seven, six,
五 四
five, four,
三 二 一
three, two, one.
发现目标
Eyes on the target.
放松 小心误伤目标
Easy. Eyes on the target.
小心 东边有多个攻击对象
Be advised, multiple hostiles to the east.
目标移♥动♥中
Target mobile.
目标向北部移♥动♥中
Target heading north.
计划有变
Alpha 1's now bravo 1.
目标获取机车 - 收到
He's mobile. - Roger that.
快闪开 走开 走开
Out of the way. Move, move, move.
我可以借用一下吗 谢谢
May I borrow this? Thank you.
A1计划切换为B1 目标追逐中
Now complete on bravo 1, following bravo 1.
目标改换步行 追赶中
Alpha 1 now on foxtrot. I'm in pursuit.
南边出现攻击对象
Hostiles to your south,
正向你的方向逼近
advancing on your position.
目标乘车逃跑中 他有后援 放弃追捕
Bravo 1 is now mobile. He has backup. End pursuit now.
不可能
I'd rather not.
拜托 我的枪
Come on. My gun!
中校 请停止 实时推送传输
Commander, relay back. We are now nearing the limit
正逼近极限范围
of live feed transmission.
大家好啊
Hello, chaps.
请求终止行动 中校 请回复
Permission to abort now. Commander, acknowledge.
再见
Goodbye.
系好安全带
Buckle up!
Beder先生 罗奴霉素毛虫的毒素
Lonomia caterpillar toxin's
已经进入你的血管
entered your bloodstream, Mr. Beder.
你在心脏衰竭之前还有90秒
You have 90 seconds until heart failure.
而我呢 刚好有有解药
I do, however, have the antidote here.
所以说不定你想告诉我
Perhaps you'd like to tell me what your friends
你那帮漩涡组织的朋友在计划什么
at the maelstrom syndicate are planning.
60秒
Sixty seconds.
Rhonda George
Rhonda George.
刺杀任务 - Rhonda George
An assassination. - Rhonda George?
她是一位演员兼慈善家
She's the actress and philanthropist.
长官 她在两天后会主持一场"世界解药"的活动
She's hosting an event for worldcure in two days, sir.
给我解毒剂
Give me the antidote.
恐怕太迟了
It's too late, I'm afraid.
Sebastian 我要你去参加这场活动
I want you at this event, Sebastian.
好主意 Ledford指挥官
Very wise, commander ledford.
维尔贝克传球 鲁尼也在禁区
Welbeck's touch. Rooney's there too.
现在球传给了卡里克 拜恩斯在边上
Now carrick, here's baines.
啊 他得到空位了
Oh, he's free.
英格兰晋级到半决赛
England are heading to the semis,
百万英国人的骄傲
to the delight of millions at home!
嘿 大家
Hey, everyone.
让我们一起有节制地庆祝
Let's celebrate responsibly.
*我被击倒但我会再爬起来*
*I get knocked down but I get up again*
*你无法永远把我压制*
*You're never gonna Keep me down*
*我被击倒但我会再爬起来*
*I get knocked down but I get up again*
*你无法永远把我压制*
*You're never gonna keep me down*
*他喝了一杯威士忌 他喝了一杯伏特加*
*He drinks a whiskey drink He drinks a vodka drink*
*他喝了一杯啤酒 他喝了一杯果酒*
*He drinks a lager drink He drinks a cider drink*
*他唱那些歌♥*
*He sings the songs That remind him*
*那些让他想起好时光的歌♥*
*Of the good times*
*他唱那些歌♥*
*He sings the songs That remind him*
*那些让他想起更好时光的歌♥*
*Of the better times*
*我被击倒但我会再爬起来*
*I get knocked down But I get up again*
*你无法将我永远压制*
*You're never gonna Keep me down*
*我被击倒但我会再爬起来*
电影精选列表