我今天只要做的
And all I have to do today
是让记忆流过
Is get past remembering...
也许
Maybe.
就这一次
Just this once.
让我稍微想想,好吗?
Let me think about it a little bit. Okay?
嗨,Tina
Hi,Tina.
发生什么了?
Something happened?
没 我只是今年不想来了
No. I just didn't want to come this year.
因为这是她的十三岁生日
'Cause it's her thirteenth birthday.
我觉得
I guess.
我懂得
I understand.
我讨厌一个人住在家里
I hate living in that house alone.
我想Matthew.
I miss Matthew.
我想Cassandra
I miss Cassandra.
我怀念生活
I miss living.
去市区吗
Going into town?
耶
Yeah.
好的
All right.
-外面很冷吧? -是的
- It's cold out there,huh? - Sure is.
-我叫Matt -我叫Page
- I'm Matt. - Page.
-你叫什么名字? -Page
- What's your name? - Page.
Page 很高兴认识你,Page
Page. Nice to meet you,Page.
-谢谢 -恩恩
- Thanks. - Yeah.
嗨
Hi.
嘿 咋样啊?
Hey. What's up?
一般般
Not much.
准备走了?
Planning on going?
是啊 你呢?
Well,aren't you?
她说她想见我们两个
She said she wanted to meet with both of us.
额,这儿有点...上面有点乱 下面怎么样
Well,it is... it's dumping up here. How is it down there?
没事的
No,it's fine. It's clear.
让我下去那儿没门
There's no way that I'm going to get down there.
没事的 你总有借口,Matthew
It's okay. You always have excuses,Matthew.
是的
Yeah.
你还记得她之前很喜欢的那把牙刷吗
Do you remember that brush that she used to love?
-我妈妈给她的那把? -是的
- The one that my mum gave her? - Yeah.
额,我刚找到它
Well,I just found one.
这...几乎一样的
It... it's almost the same.
哪里
Where?
其中一个房♥间
One of the rooms.
肯定有人落下了
Someone must have left it.
有点奇怪
That's weird.
是的,很奇怪
Yeah,it's weird.
我该回去工作了
I should get back to work.
好的 我爱你
Okay. I love you.
爱你
Love you.
我真的觉得
I really feel like...
我过去一直对他们过于严格,懂吗
I have been cracking the whip here on them,okay.
但如果我们有任何机会能把这个及时完成,我...
But if there is any chance of us finishing this on time,I...
你会的 你会的因为让我们按时完成是你的任务
You will. Which you will 'cause it's your job to make sure we finish on time.
我的意思是,
I mean,
当你刚开始做一位电焊工为我工作的时候那时你多大,
how old were you when you first started working for me as a welder,
当时多大
how old were you?
-15岁 -15岁
- Fifteen. - Fifteen.
那么这些年来我把你当做朋友看带过吗
And in all those years did I ever treat you like a friend?
从没
Never!
现在我可能把你当做儿子一样看,但从来没把你当朋友
Now I might have treated you like a son,but I never treated you like a friend.
这就是问题所在,Mika,你总是把所有这些人
That's the problem here,Mika. You're treating all these guys
当做是兄弟,但他们却不是这样
like they're your buddies and they're not.
他们是生意上的人
They're tradesmen.
他们为你工作 他们不是你的朋友
They're working for you. They're not your friend.
你好啊
Hey there.
这是个...这是个漂亮的产物
This is a... this is a beautiful development.
我们几天就卖♥♥出第一♥期♥
We... we sold out the first phase in a couple of days.
然后你介入了,现在你已经在第九杆的位置了
Vince Grey.And you jump in now you can have your place on the ninth hole.
Vince Grey
Vince Grey.
Cornwall警探 嗨,我想...
Detective Cornwall. Hi. I'd like to...
我想问你几个问题关于你慈善舞会的
I'd like to ask you some questions about your charity ball.
还是没有消息吗?
Still no word?
额,我...我给过你一个同事一份陈述了,然后...
Well,I... I gave a statement to one of your colleagues and...
听着,我们可以在这儿做或者我们可以去局里面
Listen,we can do this here or we can go down to the station.
随你
Wherever you want.
嘿,好的 没问题 请坐
Hey,okay. Sure. Sit down.
你见过她吗? 那个载Dunlop警探的女人
The woman that offered Detective Dunlop a ride,had you seen her before?
-没有 -你从没见过她?
- No. - You'd never seen her?
没有
No.
我从没 你怎么知道那...
I had not. How do you know that...
Dunlop警探的失踪跟这个女人有关系吗
Detective Dunlop's disappearance is connected to this woman?
我说过有吗
Did... did I say it was?
听着,我已经做过笔录了
Look,I've... I've already made a statement.
-我已经跟另一个警探谈过了 -对的
- I've already talked to a detective. - Right.
我是说,我真的不知道我还能帮你更多什么
I mean,I... I really,I don't know how I can help you more than that.
你的妻子是这个慈善机构的董事,对吗?
Your wife is on the board of this charity,correct?
是的 额,我想和她谈谈,假如我可以的话
- Yeah. - Well,I'd like to speak to her,if I can.
额,随你意
Well,be my guest.
额,她一个电♥话♥都不回我 我已经打了我几次了
Well,she won't return any of my phone calls. I've tried many times.
-我会保证她回的 -好的 谢谢
- I'll make sure that she does. - Good. Thank you.
还有另外一个事
One more thing.
一个客人报告说看见你们当时正在谈话
A guest reported seeing the two of you having a conversation.
那次谈话时什么内容?我评论了下
- What was that about? - I made a comment
她那晚她照片上和她看起来
to her about how different she looked...
多么与众不同
that night from how she appears in this picture.
这就是你留着它的原因吗
Is that why you kept it?
你们被看到曾在它前面聊过天
You were seen having a conversation in front of it.
就在她失踪前
Before she went missing.
你为什么不拿走它
Why don't you take it?
把两个都拿走
Take 'em both.
你们两个还有任何希望能一起回来吗
Is there any hope of the two of you getting back together?
我们谈的 他打电♥话♥,你知道的,总是这样
We talk. He calls,you know,all the time.
就像一个聊不完的话题
It's like one big talk.
有时谈得我都睡着了
Talks me to sleep sometimes.
但他很害怕露面的
But he's scared to show his face.
为什么
Why?
因为他有罪
'Cause he's guilty.
因为这是他的错
Because it's his fault.
整件事情都是他的错
This whole thing is his fault.
你知道吗,我想让他感到有罪
You know,I want him to feel guilty.
说得通
It makes sense.
不是任何其他总成的
Nothing else does.
那个牛仔?
That cowboy?
是的
Yeah.
进来
Come on in.
谢谢
Thank you.
-Jeffrey Cornwall警探 -嗨 额
- Detective Jeffrey Cornwall. - Hi.
是的,我叫Jeff
Yeah,Jeff.
Cornwajj警探,你有令人印象深刻的破案率
You have an impressive clearance rate,Detective Cornwall.
谢谢
Thank you.
为什么要放弃你在凶杀组里那么好的职业生涯来加入我这里
Why would you walk away from a great career in homicide to join my unit?
额,我觉得这都差不多是同样技巧
Well,I figure it's pretty much the same skill set.
除了我能处理一些活着的受害人
Except here I get to deal with living victims,
改变一下 -你对小孩有什么经验吗
- for a change. - What is your history with children?
额,我曾经就是个
Well,I was one,once.
你有感到习惯过他们吗
Have you ever felt attracted to them?
没有
No.
你的生活丰富吗
Do you have a fantasy life?
你的多彩生活都是什么内容
What does your fantasy life involve?
成年女性
Adult females.
褐色头发,蓝色眼睛
Brown hair,blue eyes.
单身吗?
Single?
额额...是的
Yes.