我从没想过自己会适合蹲监狱
I never imagined myself as someone suited to a life of incarceration.
小时候,我很害怕密闭空间
As a boy, I was afraid of confined spaces.
我害怕电梯
I feared elevators.
当我足够大的时候,我只想钻进车里
When I was old enough, I just wanted to get in the car
摇下车窗,开车,开车……开车去我想去的地方
Roll the windows and drive, drive... drive wherever my eyes would take me.
我是一个美国孩子
I was an American kid.
任何形式的禁闭对我来说都是可怕的
Confinement of any kind was terrifying to me.
因此,令我惊讶的是,在被判处十年监禁后
So, to my surprise, having been sentenced to ten years in prison,
我发现自己适应得相当好
I found I adjusted quite well.
第七区全面封锁800小时
Section Seven, full lockdown, 800 hours.
我喜欢这种套路
I liked the routine.
我喜欢这种养生法
I liked the regimen.
同样的活动,同样的时间,每天
Same activities, same time, every day.
同样的牙刷,同样的衣服,同样的马桶
The same toothbrush, the same clothes, same toilet.
同样的汗,不新鲜的烟,不新鲜的尸体,不新鲜的食物,不新鲜的屁
Same stale sweat, stale smoke, stale bodies, stale cooking, stale farts.
同样的谈话
Same conversations.
面孔变化不大
The faces change but not much.
没有选择
No choice.
我发现我喜欢读书
I found that I liked reading books.
我以前从来没有读过一本书——没有从头读到尾
I'd never read a book before-- not all the way through.
我为自己找到了一种超乎想象的生活
I found a life for myself that had been beyond my imagination.
我是在监狱里学会数牌的
It was in prison I learned to count cards.
《21点》与其他游戏的不同之处在于它是基于相关事件
What separates blackjack from other games is that it's based on dependent events,
也就是说过去会影响未来的概率
Meaning past affects the probability in the future.
这房♥子有1.5%的优♥惠♥
The house has a 1.5% advantage.
如果牌手知道牌的性质,他就能把门牌优势转化为自己
If a player knows the nature of the cards in the shoe, he can turn the house advantage to himself.
为了做到这一点,他必须记录下每一张牌
To do this, he has to keep track of every card that is played.
计数是基于高/低系统
Count is based on a high/low system.
高牌10、j、q、king的值为- 1
High cards-- ten, jack, queen, king-- have a value of minus-one.
如果它们被耗尽,玩家的优势就会下降
If they are depleted, player's advantage goes down.
低牌,2、3、4、5、6,值为+ 1
The low cards-- two, three, four, five, six-- have a value of plus-one.
7、8和9没有计数值
The seven, eight and nine have no count value.
玩家追踪每一张卡片并计算运行计数
The player keeps track of every card and calculates the running count.
然后玩家就会得到真正的点数,也就是持续点数除以剩下的牌组数
Then the player arrives at the true count, which is the running count divided by the decks remaining.
例如,如果运行次数是+ 9,而还剩下4副半牌,那么9比4副半牌的实际数是+ 2
For example, if the running count is plus-nine and there are four and a half decks remaining, nine over four and a half gives you a true count of plus-two.
随着真实计数的增加,玩家的优势也会增加
As true count increases, the player's advantage increases.
其理念是,当你没有优势时,少赌一点,当你有优势时,多赌一点
The idea is to bet little when you don't have the advantage, more when you do.
嗯,对我来说差不多够了
Well, that's about enough for me.
嘿,伙计,很高兴见到你-和你玩得很开心
Hey, man, good to see you. -Good playing with you.
一次
Again.
我们是怎么做的吗?
How we doing?
嗨你好吗?——好
Hi. How are you? - Good.
您想要大钞吗?
And would you like large bills?
是的,请
Yes, please.
一、二、三、四、五、六、七、五十
That's one, two, three, four, five, six, seven and 50.
——750美元-谢谢
That's $750. -Thank you.
祝你愉快-你
Have a good day. -You, too.
美好的一天
Good day.
日安,先生
Good day to you, sir.
我想住一晚的单人房♥
I'd like a... single, one night.
我现在就支付我有现金
I'll pay now. I have cash.
56美元-好的
$56. -All right.
中午结账的
Checkout's at noon.
在这里签字
Sign here.
你想喝点咖啡吗?
Would you like some coffee?
它有多久的历史了?
How old is it?
我今天早上做的
I made it this morning.
我很好
I'm fine.
房♥间101-谢谢
Room 101. -Thank you.
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
B先生
Mr. B.
好久不见了-嘿
Long time, no see. -Hey.
没那么久,狡猾的乔-你最近好吗?
Not so long, Slippery Joe. -How you been?
不,他们不再这么叫我了
No, they don't call me that no more.
是吗?他们叫你什么?
Yeah? -What are they calling you?
你有什么建议吗?
Do you have a suggestion?
你是来参加扑克锦标赛的吗?
You here for the poker tournament?
是的我喜欢盛大的开幕式
Yeah. I like grand openings.
重新开放我不知道他们为什么要这么麻烦
Reopenings. You know, I don't know why they bother.
他们正在解决问题
Well, they're working things out.
会犯的错误它总是发生
Mistakes get made. It always happens.
他们新开了一间高赌注牌九房♥
They got a new high-stakes pai gow room.
是的,房♥子的几率是11%
Yeah, house odds 11%.
是啊,还有很多笨蛋
Yeah, and plenty of suckers.
我不知道那些亚洲赌徒相当狡猾
I don't know. Those Asian gamblers are pretty crafty.
不,你只是觉得他们是那样的
No, you j-just seem to think of them that way, you know.
你要玩什么?
What-what are you gonna play?
我要玩21点
I'm gonna play a little blackjack.
你知道吗,这里有很多很棒的男人
Oh, you know, there's some great guys down here.
市中心布朗…-我认识的人够多了
Downtown Brown... -Ah, I-I've met enough people.
不,你得见见他们,伙计所以,无论如何,所以…好吧,你知道吗?我们去华沙赌场吧
No, you've got to meet 'em, man. So, anyway, so... All right, you know what? Let's just go to Washa Casino.
15分钟的路程
It's 15 minutes away.
我们可以旁听牌局
We can sit in on the poker game.
啊,滑
Ah, Slippery.
来吧,B先生
Come on, Mr. B.
我们会我们会
We're going. We're going.
你知道吗?
You know what?
这对我来说已经不存在了
This has been dead to me.
你可以…堪萨斯城对我来说也很烂
You can... Kansas City's been a bust for me anyway.
就像,自从我…-从没在堪萨斯城玩过
It's like, ever since I... -Never played Kansas City.
沃沙赌场,他们从哪弄来这个名字的?
Washa Casino-- where'd they get a name like that?
这是土著
It's indigenous.
嗯
Hmm.
那些印第安人的东西呢?
Well, where's all the Indian shit?
——大奖
Jackpot.
大便
Shit.
狗屎!
Shit!
他们进入决赛了
They're down to the final table.
Mm.
他妈的世界锦标赛
World fucking tournament.
亲吻我的球
Kiss my balls.
Slip,你怎么了?
What's your problem, Slip?
我没有任何问题
I ain't got no problem.
——美国!美国!
USA! USA!
看看这个混♥蛋♥,美国先生
Look at this asshole, Mr. USA.
这对他很有效
It's working for him.
是啊,他在拼命工作
Yeah, and he's working it for all it's worth.
他出生在乌克兰
He was born in the Ukraine.
你知道他有自己的网站吗?
You know he's got his own website?
我大老远跑来就是为了这破事
I came all the way out here for this shit.
你接下来要去哪里?
Where you on to next?
大西洋城有个执法♥会♥议
Uh, there's a law enforcement convention in Atlantic City.
gsc嗯
GSC. -Hmm.
是啊,警♥察♥总是很好
Yeah, cops are always good.
他们喝了点酒,就觉得没人能碰他们
They get a few drinks in 'em, they think nobody can touch 'em.
——大便-我跟你说过我在帕斯卡古拉的哥哥鲍比吗?
Shit. - I ever tell you about my brother Bobby from Pascagoula?
州警
State trooper.
美国!美国!美国!
USA! USA! -USA!
那人一天也没干过
The man never saw a day of service.
我真想把那面红白蓝三色的旗子从他嘴里插♥进♥去,从他屁♥眼♥里插出来
I'd like to run that red, white and blue flag straight through his mouth and out his asshole.
但你刚刚讲述了他的人生故事
But you just told the story of his life.
美国!美国!美国!美国!
USA! USA! USA! USA!
就这样,宝贝
That's it, baby.
我可以加入你们吗?
May I join you?
是我们的客人
Be our guest.
我认识你
I recognize you.
我们以前玩过-是的
We've played before. -Yeah.
我还是让你们两个…年轻人
You know, I'm gonna let you two just... youngsters be.
我要去玩骰子
I'm gonna go play some dice.
好吧
All right.
三倍-不,四次
电影精选列表