我都准备好了
I got everything ready.
我整个下午都在练习
I've been practicing all afternoon.
你一定会表现得很好的,雨果,放心好吗
You're going to be amazing, Hugo. Okay?
别自己吓自己了,你就把这当作....
Don't psyche yourself out,just think of this as,
当作又一次的年终回顾
like, another year-end review.
麦迪,你说得倒容易,我在上面付出了很多
Well, easy for you to say, I've got a lot riding on this, Maddy.
我都知道,你一定会做得很好的
I know.But you're gonna be great.
结束了我们再一起庆祝
And we're gonna celebrate afterwards.
我在街角等你
I'll meet you in the corner
给你准备好热可可
with your hot chocolate order.
谢谢
Thanks.
我该走了,再见 再见
I gotta go. Okay. Bye. Bye.
和你一起工作总是很愉快,雨果
We couldn't be happier with your work, Hugo.
这是份优秀的计价方案
Excellent billables.
没人比我更上心了,先生
No one is more dedicated to this firm, sir.
我知道,你上个圣诞夜就在加班
I know.You worked last Christmas Eve.
奉献精神都不足以形容你了
That's beyond dedication.
我很高兴你今年能决定休假了
I'm glad you're taking this year off.
我妈对于我要回密尔沃基过节了也很激动
Yes. I'm headed back to Milwaukee. My mother's thrilled.
那太好了
Ah. Wonderful.
你还有什么事吗?
So, is there anything else?
Uh...其实有的
Y-yes, sir. Uh...
关于合伙人职位那事..
I wanted to speak with you about the partner position.
我已经争取了三次了,而现在....
I've interviewed for it three times now and--
你是个注重细节的人,雨果,我懂
You're a details guy, Hugo,I get it.
这也是我们为什么喜欢你
And that's what we love about you.
看看Acacio食品公♥司♥的案子
Look at the Acacio Foods Case.
我们公♥司♥的所有人都看过,
All of our corporate guys looked at it,
但只有我
but I was the one who found
发现了税法漏洞
the loophole in the tax code.
对,你是拯救了他们公♥司♥
Yes, you saved their company.
但我们还是不能确定你是否就能成为一个合格的合伙人了
But we're not sure you're ready to be a partner just yet.
沃格尔先生,没有冒犯的意思
Mr. Vogel, with all due respect,
我今年圣诞节唯一想要的就是这个职位了
there's only one thing I want for Christmas this year.
如果到了一月
And if by January that opportunity
这个机会还有出现
doesn't present itself,
我就要另寻公♥司♥了
I will be looking for a new firm.
好吧,我明白了
Okay. I see.
Hm.
谢谢你了,雨果
Thank you, Hugo.
我的天
Oh, my gosh.
你看起来就像被圣诞怪杰偷走了圣诞节
It looks like the Grinch stole Christmas.
他怎么说?
What did he say?
什么也没能许诺
Nothing.
没反应,谢谢了
No response. Thanks.
如果我这样做是把自己逼到死胡同了呢?
What if I backed myself into a corner?
如果我真的要在一月去找新工作了呢?
What if I really need to look for a new job in January?
我就是在虚张声势 -你总是想得太悲观
I was bluffing! -You always think the worst.
你总是想得太悲观
! -You always think the worst.
你为自己争取了,这才是最重要的
You stood up for yourself.That's all that matters.
我为你骄傲
I am so proud of you.
亲爱的谢谢
Thanks, sweetie.
现在我们能去滑冰了吗?
Now let's go skating. Okay?
今天可是冬歇前的最后一天
Because today was the last day before winter break.
学校放假了,我已经准备好庆祝了
School's closed and I'm ready to celebrate.
快来啦,忘了工作的事
Oh, come on.It'll get your mind off work.
而且溜冰可是最好的艳遇方式
Besides, skating is the best way to meet someone
你可以不小心的摔进他们怀里
by accidentally falling into them.
是呀,去年你不就不小心摔进急诊了吗
Didn't you accidentally end up in urgent care last year?
当时你把膝盖都摔碎了
When you split your knee?
爱的代价啦
The price of love.
还记得那个可爱的实习医生吗?他帮我缝合好啦
Remember the adorable resident,though? He sewed me up.
而且俘获了我的心 -是啊,只持续了两个月
And won my heart. -Yeah. For two months.
我们今年该给你再找一段
Why don't we work on getting you something a little more
长♥期♥关系
long-term this year?
好吧。就像你一样
Well, like you,
我今天也做了一个非常大胆的举动
I also made a very bold move today.
在满是三年级学生的教室里?
In a classroom full of third-graders?
想象一下
Imagine.
你也知道我们全家总是去巴哈马群岛
You know how my family always goes away to the Bahamas
一起度过圣诞假期
for a group vacation for Christmas?
但我告诉他们今年我要留下来
Well, I told them I'm staying in the city.
不会吧
No way.
就是因为...
Well, it's just...
所有人都突然结婚有了孩子
Everyone's married with kids.
我总觉得自己像个电灯泡
And I always just feel like the third wheel.
我就想过个普通传统的纽约圣诞
I just want an old-fashioned New York Christmas.
那你何不来我家
Well, I have an idea,why don't you come home
我们一起过圣诞节?
for Christmas with me?
你说真的吗?..这也太临时了
Seriously? Ah...I mean, it's so last-minute.
当然,我妈也会很高兴的
Yeah, but my mom would love it.
这绝对是一个惊喜
A-and we would have such a blast.
我们现在就告诉她 -好啊
Come on. Let's call her. -Okay.
Hugo. Oh, my God!
嗨,妈
Hey, mom.
等下,亲爱的
Wait a sec, hon.
我正在给姜饼屋盖屋顶。
I'm just putting the roof on the gingerbread house.
好吧,我等着。在盖姜饼屋呢
Yeah, I'll wait. Buildin' a gingerbread house.
亲爱的,还有谁在那儿?我回来了
Who is that, sweetie?I'm back.
是麦迪,我们临时起意..
Uh, Maddy and I had a crazy last-minute idea.
嗨,凯特,圣诞快乐 -嗨,麦迪
Hi, Kate! Merry Christmas! -Hi, Maddy.
我带麦迪一起回来过圣诞如何?
How would you feel if we came home for Christmas together?
Ah...
你知道她见到我的第一反应是怎样的吧
You know the first thing she's gonna say when she sees me.
是吧? -嗯哼
Right? -Uh-huh.
雨果,你太瘦了
Hugo, you look so skinny!
谢谢啦,妈妈,你看起来好极了
Thanks, mom. You look great.
Ah...
嗨 -嗨,谢谢你们收留我
Hi! -Hi. Thanks for having me.
当然,你就像家人一样
Of course. You're like family.
快进来,我正做松饼
Come on inside,I'm making my favorite pancakes.
哇哦 -我们走吧!
Ooh -Here we go.
这太酷了,你在哪儿找到的?
These are cool.Where did you get them?
你哥驻扎澳洲的时候
Oh, when your brother was stationed in Austria,
在圣诞商店里买♥♥到的
he went to this Christmas market.
是不是很可爱
Aren't they cute?
麦迪,为什么我们就从来没做过松饼
Maddy,why do we never make pancakes?
拜托,别告诉我
Oh, come on, don't tell me
他们在纽约就只吃螃蟹
they're eating carbs in New York City.
哈哈 -从没有
Ah-ha. -Never.
艾登什么时候回家?
Hey, when is Aiden coming home?
周末的时候吧
Uh, not till the end of the week.
我已经等不及了
And I'll tell you,I cannot wait.
这间屋子
Oh, this house.
自从你父亲走了后就变得太安静了
It's been so quiet since your father passed.
凯特,那是什么?
What's that, Kate?
哦,那是节日日程计划
Oh, that's the schedule for the festival.
这是我作为协会主席的最后一年
You know, this is my last year as the association president,
所以我要准备得轰轰烈烈
so I'm going out with a bang.
你会喜欢的,麦迪
You are gonna love it, Maddy.
到了圣诞夜,所有人都会到火车站
On Christmas Eve, everybody goes down to the train station
去给圣诞老人写信
and writes letters to Santa.
是啊,就是被形容得有点无趣
Well, it's better than it sounds.
嘿,这可是我小时候最喜欢的事
Hey, it was my favorite part of growing up here.
好啦,知道了,我很期待
Oh, good. I'm glad, I'm glad.
妈,为什么所有的活动下都有我们的名字?
Mom, why are our names listed under all of these activities?
修剪树木,圣诞老人早餐
Tree-trimming, Santa breakfast.
火车站清洁
Train station clean-up.
哦?你们以为呢?
Well, what did you think?
就回家来什么都不干的躺两周?
You were gonna come here and just lay around for two weeks?
放弃那些美好的幻想吧 -妈!
Forget about it. -Mom!
现在就和高中时一样了
This is just like high school.
电影精选列表