- 对不起,宝贝 - 气温是59度
Excuse me, honey.
- 抹香水了? - 我得走了
- Cologne? - I better get going.
...61 degrees downtown.
In Harrisburg, the governor has given...
记住今晚要招待芬奇夫妻
Remember we have the Finches tonight.
- 睡得好吗? - 很好
- You sleep okay? - Yeah, fine.
为什么要招待芬奇夫妻?
Why are we having the Finches?
很久没见他们了,我们应该和伊娃多努努力
We haven't seen them in ages, and I think we should make an effort with Eva.
- 你不觉得吗? - 是不是有什么事情?
- Is there an occasion or... - No, no occasion.
不,不,没有,他们曾经是你的好朋友啊
He used to be your good friend. You know?
- 你知道? - 嗯
Yeah. Are you gonna speak to Jill today?
- 你今天和吉尔谈过了吗? - 昨天谈了
No, I spoke with her yesterday.
为什么? 你担心她?
Why? You worried about her?
应该吗?
Should I be?
为什么不给她打电♥话♥?
Well, why don't you give her a call?
今天下午就打
I think I'll give her a call this afternoon.
不错
Well, that's a good idea.
她喜欢她的工作吗?
She likes her job?
看上去是的
Yes, she seems to.
不喜欢她也不会告诉我
She wouldn't tell me if she didn't.
是不会,那是因为你对她的事情指手划脚
No, but that's only because you've made your opinion on the matter so clear.
再见
Bye.
你好啊
Okay, you hound.
来啊,来,嗨
Hey. Come on.
来啊
Come on, hey.
Come on. Attaboy, attaboy, come on.
别,你太残忍♥了
No, not... Hey, that's cruel.
他得学会游泳,我就是这么教会孩子们的
Well, he's gotta learn how to swim. It's how I taught the children.
胡说八道
You did not. Anyway, I taught them to swim.
是我教的
胡说八道
You did not. Anyway, I taught them to swim.
是我教的
再见
See you later.
韦恩, 别迟于6点,好吗?
Wayne, please don't be any later than 6:00, okay?
- 6点? - 是的,拜托
- 6:00. - Yes, please.
没有启动,请按“服务”键
Not active. Press the services button now.
闭嘴
Shut up.
...dashing optimism that profits
will soon show signs of rebounding.
道琼斯指数下降1/3个百分点...
Dow Jones Industrials were down by a third of a percent,
标准普尔500指数下降1/2百分点
a half percent decline for the S&P 500.
纳斯达克指数下降2.5百分点
Near 2.5 percent lower for the NASDAQ.
今天早晨,股票问题--
太漂亮了,谢谢
Graciela, that's beautiful. Thank you.
- 你好 - 韦恩迟到了,你相信吗?
Hi. Wayne's late. Can you believe it?
- 他干嘛去了? - 在工作
- Hi. - What's he doing?
- 为什么这么拼命? - 还会怎样呢?
- He's working. - Why the hell is he doing that?
- 汤姆, 给我们弄点喝的 - 给我来点威士忌
What else is new? Tom, can you make us drinks?
Yes, and I want that good Scotch.
我要找韦恩 海斯,我是他妻子
I'd like to speak with Wayne Hayes. This is his wife.
请稍等
One moment, please.
他不在办公桌前
I'm afraid he's not at his desk.
他下班了吗?
Well, is he gone for the day?
对不起,我不知道, 海斯夫人
I'm afraid I don't know, Mrs. Hayes.
那帮我接阿力克斯,莱斯
I'd like to speak with Alex Rice, please.
请稍等
One moment, please.
他下班了,要接他语♥音♥信箱吗?
He's gone for the day. Would you like his voice mail?
不,不用了,谢谢
No, no message, thank you.
请留言
Please leave a message.
希望你正在赶回来
Well, I hope you're on your way.
跟往常一样,你宠坏我们了
- As usual, you've spoiled us. - Yes, Eileen.
是啊, 艾琳 所有菜都太可口了
Everything was absolutely delicious.
没什么
It was nothing. I didn't do anything.
如果这也算没什么,你就太幸运了, 汤姆
If this isn't doing anything, well...
You should be so lucky, Tom.
我很抱歉,韦恩不在
Well, I'm so sorry Wayne couldn't be here.
没什么,他从没喜欢过我们
That's all right. He never liked us.
有什么紧急情况?
What is your emergency?
是的?
Yes, hello?
我想报失踪案
I need to report a missing person.
- 喂? - 海斯夫人, 我是西莫侦探
- Hello? - This is Detective Seymour.
没有破车而入的迹象, 门是锁好的,警报也没响过
There was no sign of break in.
Doors were locked, alarm was set.
你知道他为什么把车停在那里?
Can you think of a reason why he'd be parked there?
不知道
No.
- 他有认识的邻居吗? - 没,我没看见过
Did he know anyone in the neighborhood?
No, not that I'm aware of.
他最近是不是有什么压力?
Was he under any particular kind of stress?
不,没有
No, I don't think so.
你丈夫多高?
What's your husband's height?
6英尺
- He's 6'. - Weight?
- 体重? - 1 75到1 80 磅
About 175, 180 pounds.
- 眼睛? - 蓝色
- Eyes? - Blue.
金发
Blond hair.
妈妈?
Mom?
嗨
Hi.
宝宝怎么样?
How's the baby?
他很安静,睡觉不踏实
He's still such a bad sleeper.
有时候我在想他将如何踏入这个世界
I wonder how he's gonna get on in the world.
他会像那些长大以后还和妈妈住在一起的人一样
He'll be a grown man living with his mother.
下一个会好的,还想再生吗?
Your next one will be better.
不,不会了
I think you get one of each.
No, we're not gonna have a next one.
他每晚睡着我们床上
He's in our bed every night.
哦,我真想看看他们
Oh, I'd love to see them.
能带他们出来吗?
Do you think they could come out?
试试吧
Yeah.
We'll see.
警♥察♥怎么说的
So tell me more about what the police said.
总是在提问
Well, it was questions mostly.
想知道他最近有什么烦心的事情
They wanted to know if anything had been bothering him recently.
显然,经常有人走失
Apparently, people wander off all the time.
他们这么说的?
They said that?
他们说打算看一下河里
They said they were going to check the river.
爸爸不是那种人
No, that's not Dad.
是的
No.
韦恩!
Wayne!
韦恩.
Wayne!
是的
- Yeah? - Hi, Wayne.
- 嗨, 韦恩. - 嗨
- Hi. - I don't know if you remember me.
不知道你还记得不记得我-- 阿诺德.
- 嗨, 韦恩. - 嗨
- Hi. - I don't know if you remember me.
不知道你还记得不记得我-- 阿诺德.
阿诺德 马克
Arnold? Arnold Mack from Hadley.
不知道你还记得不记得我-- 阿诺德.
阿诺德 马克
Arnold? Arnold Mack from Hadley.
很久前的事情了
没错
That was a long time ago.
很久前的事情了
没错
That was a long time ago.
Yeah, it sure was. I'm supposed to show this to you.
你该看看这个
Yeah, it sure was. I'm supposed to show this to you.
Yeah, it sure was. I'm supposed to show this to you.
你干吗?
What the hell are you doing?
你敢弄出动静,我就杀了你
If you make a noise I'll shoot.
把钥匙给我
Give me the keys.
手
Your hands.
放到背后去!
Behind your back!
脚伸出来,鞋子脱掉
Legs out. Let's have your shoes.
告诉你妻子你没事
Now, tell your wife you're all right.
- 我? - 是的
Am I?
Yes.
我是韦恩.艾琳,我没事
This is Wayne.
Eileen, I'm fine.
吉尔!
Jill!
绑匪也许在监视这里...
The possibility that they're watching the house, we have to take seriously.
我们必须认真对待
绑匪也许在监视这里...
The possibility that they're watching the house, we have to take seriously.
绑匪也许在监视这里...
The possibility that they're watching the house, we have to take seriously.
我们将设置监控,陪你们一起直到问题解决
We'll set up surveillance
and stay with you until the situation is resolved.
他们让你登广♥告♥确认收到钥匙
They've instructed you to confirm receipt of the keys in a personal ad.
这是常用的通讯手法,最小限度的接触