黑夜里的亡灵之眼...
Dead eyes of the night...
...不要盯着我
...stare at me not!
很久以前...
Long ago...
...我们的土地 发生了一场伟大的战争
...our lands were the scene of a great battle.
那是一个血腥和光荣的时刻
It was a bloody and glorious time.
但是现在 这片土地上的和平 我们都享受着
But now,peace reigns in these lands, and we all enjoy it.
欢迎你 威廉博
Welcome, Wirepa.
你的父亲没和你一起来?
Your father is not with you?
他表示歉意...
He apologises...
...并且向你表示问候
...and sends you his regards.
让我们去...
Let us go then...
...去骨头之地
...to the Place of Bones.
高贵的你去聆听你祖先的教诲...
It is noble of you to listen to your ancestors...
...设法把他们妥善安葬
...and seek proper burial for them.
那场伟大的战争之后 我们没有在这里狩猎或捕鱼
We have not hunted or fished here since the great war...
...这些年来你的祖先一直被尊祭着
...your ancestors have been honoured all these years.
愿你找到你想找的东西
May you find what you seek.
你还会在这里出现吗? 我的祖先
Do you still walk here, my ancestors?
我会为你的死报复
I will avenge your deaths.
你会唱诵我的名字...
You will sing my name...
和我荣耀的事迹
...and of my glory.
欢迎我的到来 我高贵的祖先
Welcome me, my noble ancestors.
我有一个礼物献给你
I have a gift for you.
亵渎祖先
Sacrilege!
你敢打个酋长的儿子?
You dare lay hands on a chief's son?
亵渎祖先
Sacrilege!
在森林里...
There in the forest...
...你儿子...
...your son...
...污损我祖先的骨头
...defiling the bones of my ancestors.
我看到他了
I saw him!
你有没有如他所说的做了?
Did you do what he says?
没有 父亲
No, Father!
他做的
He did it.
这是他的预谋...
This is his plan...
...要责怪我们 我知道的
...to blame us. I know it!
如果我的父亲发现了...
When my father finds out...
...这将是战争
...it will be war.
我们正处在悬崖的边缘 领主
We are at the edge of a precipice, Lord.
如果我的儿子做出这种行为...
If my son did this act...
...那么我会杀了他...
...then I myself will kill him...
...所以我们的两个部落之间的盟约依然牢固
...so that the bond between our two tribes remains strong.
父亲
Father!
安静 白♥痴♥
Be still, fool.
如果我把我的儿子奉献...
If I sacrifice my son...
...给战争之神...
...to the God of War...
...你会考虑依然维持和平吗?
...would you consider the balance restored?
会结束对我和我族人的对立怨愤...
Will it end your grievance against me and my kin...
...现在直至永远吗?
...for now and always?
那好吧 父亲
It is all right, Father.
我没做这事...
I did not do this thing...
...但我会受死 如果这能帮助你
...but I embrace death, if it helps you.
你让我感到骄傲 你是属于我的
You make me proud that you are mine.
这事能结束吗?
Is it at an end?
他的死使我们团结在一起 永远...
Will his death serve to bring us together, for all time...
...我们所有人在这里见证?
...as witnessed here by us all?
可以吗?
Yes?
行不行?
Or is it no?
任何牺牲都弥补不了对我祖先的侮辱
No sacrifice can repair this insult to my ancestors.
你们都有责任 我的父亲会闻知的
You are all responsible, and my father will hear of it.
当他闻知的时候...
And when he does...
...你们就祈祷厄运不会落在自己的头上吧
...pray doom does not fall upon your heads.
勇敢的武士们
Brave warriors!
战争给予我们的荣耀...
War feeds our glory...
...和平没有立足之地
...there is no place for peace.
你想要他们跟踪?
Do you want them followed?
我们可以趁他们睡觉之时杀了他们...
We could kill them in their sleep...
...今晚来一场人肉盛宴
...and feast on their flesh this very night.
亵渎祖先的事
There has been a desecration.
可能是威廉博自己做的...
It was likely done by Wirepa himself...
...为即将发生的战事找一个借口
...a pretext for what is to come.
如果他的父亲希望引起战争 那么他已经有理由了
If his father wants cause for war, he has it.
现在没有什么能阻止它了
There is nothing that will stop it now.
对一个武士来说 终于要去做荣耀的事情了
Finally something honourable for a warrior to do.
如果你不是如此愚蠢 孩子...
If you were not so stupid, boy...
...我会感激你
...I would thank you.
我想成为一名勇士
I want to be a warrior.
死在一场伟大的战争中不是很好吗?
Is it not good to die in a great battle?
难道不光宗耀祖吗?
Does it not honour our ancestors?
这里向东...
To the east of here...
...有一个我们称之为“死亡之地”的地方
...lies the place we call the Dead Lands.
曾经一个伟大的部落住在那里...
Once, a great tribe lived there...
...但他们消失了
...but they disappeared.
过去他们在那里 接着...
One day they were there, the next...
...他们消失了
...they were gone.
一片没有人的土地 一个死亡之地
A land without people, a dead place.
我不希望...
I do not want that...
...我们的部落
...for our tribe.
他们在为我们叹息
They sigh at us.
亡灵在我们的土地上呻♥吟♥
The dead moan at us from the earth.
我们能听见他们的声音
We can hear them.
我们必须留意他们的呼喊
We must heed their call...
...倾听他们的叹息
...listen to their sighs.
我们与亡灵同行...
We walk with our dead...
...但我们仍不知道
...but we don't yet know it.
杀手
Murder!
叛徒
Treachery!
我低估了你
I underestimated you.
你真是你父亲的种
You are truly your father's son.
是的
Yes.
不久...
Before long...
...你的部落将不复存在
...your tribe will be no more.
我会用污物填满你女儿的子♥宫♥
I will fill your daughter's uterus with dirt.
这将会成为你永远的后裔...
And that will be your lineage forever...
...死去的地方
...dead earth.
的确
Indeed.
...你是一名勇士 泰恩
...you are a warrior, Tane.
你会记住这张脸
You will remember this face.
我会看着你死去...
I will stare at you from death...
...等待你加入我的行列
...and wait for you to join me.
你 和所有在这里的...
You, and all here...
...被诅咒了
...are cursed.
说的很好
Well said.
用一个光荣的方式去死
A glorious way to die.
其他人杀了
Slaughter the rest!
我们今晚将吃饱
We will eat our fill tonight.
我们把他的头砍了
We take his head.
你被诅咒了
You are cursed.
德里 你
DRY You
你找到那个男孩了吗?
Did you find the boy?
没有
No.
那个男孩逃走了
The boy fled.
我们离开
We leave.
我们的人都死了...
Our men are dead...
...他们把你父亲的脑袋带走了
...and they took your father's head.
孩子 你去哪里了?
Where were you, boy?
看
Look.
...看看你为我们所做的荣耀的事
...see what you have done to our glorious people.
看吧
Look!
这是什么植物?
What plant is this?
威廉博带走了我父亲的头
Wirepa has our father's head.