死亡房♥间
好吧 这屋子就是个垃圾堆
Well, the house is a dump.
真不错的景色
What an amazing view.
噢
Oh.
我们不需要钥匙
We'll, we won't need that.
没用的 我们不在电网上
No, we're not on the grid.
这里有发电机
There's a generator.
好吧
Okay.
有任何发现吗?
Anything?
没有
No.
啊
Ugh.
噢
Oh.
噢 可怜的小家伙
Oh, you poor, things.
给你们的
There you go.
他们只留下了足够的燃料给发电机
They've left plenty of fuel for the generator.
很好
Good.
你是对的 斯科特 这地方真是难以置信
You're right, Scott, this place is incredible.
对呀
Yeah.
我...我感觉不到什么
I...I don't feel anything.
啊
Eh.
太好了
Perfect.
廉姆
Liam.
廉姆!
Liam!
什么事?
What?
你要给发电机安装一个
You're going to have to rig up some sort of kill switch
立即关闭装置
for the generator.
为什么?
Why?
我要检测磁场反映
I'm picking up its magnetic field.
好吧 无问题 让我先完成这里
Yeah, alright. Just let me finish this first.
好的 无问题
Yeah, okay.
说得好像自己不会做一样
It's not like you couldn't do it.
真好呀 你移走了桌子 斯科特
Good move on taking the table, Scott
你知道我是多么喜欢站着吃东西的
you know how I love to eat standing up.
你在抱怨什么?
What are you complaining about?
这些旅行箱可以做成一个完美的餐桌
These flight cases make a perfectly good dining table.
单身汉的技巧
Spot the bachelor.
对了 至少我们现在拥有个正确的控制中心
Yeah, well, at least now we have a proper control center.
我厌倦了弯腰在一个茶几上工作
I'm sick and tired of working hunched up over a coffee table.
嘿 这些你吃吗?
Hey, you not eating those?
呃...不要了
Ah, uh, no.
嗯
Hm.
所以他们是在晚餐时间
So it was around dinner time
突然就离开了吗?
that they took off, right?
对 他们留下了所有东西
Yeah. Left all their stuff.
连一点东西也没有为小婴儿准备
Didn't even pack anything for the baby.
那当然啦
Well of course they didn't.
他们想将这说法变得更加可信
They probably figured it would make their claim more credible.
什么?
What?
听着 荷莉 在我的经验看来大多数
Look, Holly, in my experience most of these situations
这些事都是没有问题的
turn out to be benign.
一般都是水管发出声音 房♥屋下沉
It's either noisy pipes, house subsidence
忘了吃药
forgetting to take medication.
噢 对呀
Oh, yeah.
嗯 好吧 有些人就是喜欢保持思想开放
Yeah, well, some people like to keep an open mind.
噢 我思想很开放
Oh, I have an open mind.
只要我们能够收集到科学上的数据
As long as it's scientific data we're collecting.
嘿 荷莉 想看点有趣的东西吗?
Hey, Holly, wanna come see something really cool?
嗯 好啊
Yeah, alright.
我们的感应器捕捉到我们的调查
Our sensors captured this at our last investigation.
好了 斯科特
Alright, Scott.
你要如何用科学去解释这个?
How's your science explain that one?
我不知道
I don't know.
在桥的下方
Under the bridge
湖的旁边
around the lake
在岩石之间 穿过树林...
between the rocks, through the woods..
向上...就到了幽灵山了
...up...Spook hill.
呜!
Hooo!
走下幽灵山 穿过树林
Down spook hill, through the woods
在岩石之间 湖的旁边
between the rocks, around the lake
桥的下方 翻过墙壁 爬上树上
under the bridge, over the wall, up the tree...
好了 那你玩得开心点...
Okay, so have fun..
-是这样? -好的
-I guess? -Okay.
别忘了吃东西还有...呃...
Don't forget to eat and, um..
...睡觉 好吗? 晚安!
...sleep, okay? Goodnight.
好的 晚安 亲爱的
Okay, goodnight to you too, darling.
替我给他们一个吻
Give them a kiss for me.
我明天早上再打给你 好吗?
I'll ring you in the morning, okay?
-好的 再见 -再见
-Okay, bye. -Bye-bye.
-早晨 荷莉 -嗯
-Morning, Holly. -Hm.
你想过来这里看看这个吗?
You wanna come here and have a look at this?
在今天凌晨三点 有些东西触发了我们在
Something tripped our motion camera in the hallway
走廊上的动作感应摄像头
at 3 A.M. this morning.
你有什么想法?
What do you think?
嗯...我不知道
Uh, I don't know.
嗯
Hm..
真奇怪
Weird.
嗯 就在这里
Uh, just here.
就这里 这里有个小裂隙
Yeah, there's a small gap.
我能感到空气吹过我的脸
I can feel the air on my face.
-没有 这里什么都没有 -就在这里
-Nothing. There's nothing. -It's right there.
摄像头不会追踪微风或者温度改变的
The camera wouldn't trace a breeze or a temperature change.
它甚至不会作出任何反应 除非有什么东西
It won't even react unless something passes
经过传感器上的所有三个光束
through all three beams on the sensor.
就在这里 在你的右面
Just here. Right in front of you.
我找到了 找到了
I've got it, I've got it.
穿好你的裤子
Keep your pants on.
你在录影中吗?
Are you recording?
对 正在录影中
Yeah, recording now.
探测器好了 嗯...
ID, okay, so this is, uh..
在前面的睡房♥
...the front bedroom.
我是廉姆 安德鲁
I'm Liam Andrews
还有 荷莉 马修斯
here with...Holly Matthews
和 斯科特 卡梅伦
and Scott Cameron.
好了 荷莉
Okay, Holly.
请问这里有没有人跟我们在一起?
Is there anybody else here with us?
请问这里有没有人跟我们在一起?
If there's anybody else here with us?
如果有你能不能给我们一个提示?
can you give us a sign?
我在这房♥间没有任何感觉
I'm not getting anything from this room.
我们应该去看看别的
Should we have a look at another one?
嗯 好的
Yeah, sure.
请问这里有没有人跟我们在一起?
Is there anyone else here with us?
请问这里有没有人在这...
If there is anyone else here..
你不需要害怕我们
...you don't have to fear us.
我们只是想了解你们
We just wanna understand you.
没关系 还早呢
It doesn't matter. Early days.
-廉姆 -嗯?
-Liam. -Yeah?
质点位移在驻波
What's the formula
上的公式是什么?
for the particle displacement in a standing wave?
嗯...这是等于一个取决于周围
Uh...It's equal to one over acoustic impedance
的声波阻抗...
depending on the peri..
我也不太清楚 去搜一搜 Google 吧
I can't remember. Just Google particle displacement.
噢 对了 谢谢你
Oh, yes, thank you.
你们这班书呆子在说什么?
What are you nerds talking about?
呃 廉姆最新的痴迷
Uh, Scott's latest obsession.
这不是痴迷 是个理论
It is not an obsession, it's a theory.
那一种理论?
What kind of theory?
如果精神灵体
If spirit entities
真的存在 荷莉
exist, Holly..
它们必须由物质组成
...they have to be made of matter.
否则 你根本看不到他们
Otherwise you couldn't see them.
现在我们知道