大都会市警♥察♥局科技组 前往市政厅中
代号♥207AW
UO7WA in progress.
使用先进武器绑♥架♥ 一定是国际帮干的
Kidnapping with advance weapons. Gotta be Intergang.
他们上礼拜用高科技武器 击溃一半预备军
They took on half the reserve with the tech weapon last week.
让人怀念起用突击步♥枪♥的日子
Making it sounds like for assult rifles.
在舒斯特广场左方 玛姬
It's a left at Shuster Plaza, Maggie!
这群混♥蛋♥想对付的是 更厉害的对手 丹
These assholes are expecting something direct, Dan,
一个穿披风的人
probably with a cape.
算我走运 我知道小路
Lucky me,I know a backway.
趁天上的家伙来搅局前 先带市长和他老婆离开
Get Mr.Mayor and his better half out of here before we get in trouble with the man upstairs.
没想到你信上帝啊 老大
Didn't know you are a believer,boss.
我说的人不是上帝
That ain't the man upstairs I'm talking about.
离市长远一点 曼海姆
Step away from the Mayor,Mannheim.
没得商量
Don't give me a reason.
那你就不该说这句话
Then you shouldn't have give me one.
你 去除掉他们
You, make sure they are dead.
越残忍♥越好
Painfully sure.
至于你 在我找接应来的时候 把市长带上
And you, grab our esteemed Mayor while I call for a ride.
没事的 我会救你出来
Hey! I'll get you outta here.
少来 老兄 你不会想杀♥警♥♥察♥的
Come on, fella. You don't wanna be a cop killer.
是吗 为什么
Yeah? Why's that?
嘿
Hey!
有想过 从高空坠落是什么感觉吗
Ever wonder what feels like to fall from a great distance?
来试试看吧
Let's find out.
看起来满痛的
Oh! Looks like it hurts.
我马上回来
Be right back.
快启动 该死 烂东西
Work! Damn it! Stupid Piece of crap!
你应该快点带我走的
You are supposed to transport me and my command.
没用的
Don't bother.
我已经用热视线烧烂它了
Fried with my heatvision.
曼海姆 你该去的地方
Only place you are being transported to ,Mannheim,
是包三餐
it's got three squares of day.
还有晚上八点熄灯的地方
And lights out of day.
你这个混
Shut up.
你知道吗 我最受不了的人
You know,there is one thing I can't stand,
就是恶霸
it's a bully.
都是你这种人 害大都会市恶名昭彰
Guys like you give Metropolis a bad name.
但你现在应该明白了 曼海姆
But you should know by now,Mannheim,
谁都休想破坏我的城市后 还想一走了之
no one tears my city apart and gets away with it.
超人之死
我觉得我这礼拜 同一句话已经说了两次 不过
I feel like I say this a couple of times a week,but,
还是谢谢你 超人
Thanks, Superman.
我们不能没有你
I don't know what we will do without you.
你听起来似乎在拉我的票哦 市长先生
You sound like a guy that want my vote, Mr.Mayor.
嘿 那是我的朋友
Hey!My friend here!
超人
Sooperman!!!
嗨 是我
Hey! It's me!
你的老友
Your old buddy!
毕伯比伯斯基
Bibbowski.
超衰的水手 你好吗
How is the unluckiest sailor in town?
拜托 你用不着每次都来救我啊
Ah! Come on! You ain't there to save my bacon that many times?
不过 我现在不当水手了
Anyway,I'm no sailor no more.
我现在开了一间餐厅
I'm a restaurant tour!
叫做“A级酒吧”
Ace room club, bar room grill.
让我拍张照贴在酒吧里如何
How about a picture for the joint?
烂手♥机♥
Stupid thing!
每次要拍的时候都当机
Never works when you need it to.
我帮你拍吧
I got ya covered.
吉米奥尔森 你来得正好
Jimmy Olsen,you are a life saver.
说“超人”
Say'Superman'!
超人
'Superman'!
谢啦 大个子
Thanks,big guy.
我到时再把相片拿给你 比伯斯基先生
I'll make sure to get this to you,Mr.Bibbowski.
酒吧见了 小子
See ya down at the joint,kid.
肋排我请
The ribs are on me.
谢了 吉米 我得先走一步了
Thanks, Jimmy. I really have to get going.
正义联盟 有人
Leaguers, are anyone...
有空来帮忙吗
Available?
什么事
S'up?
我得赶去一个地方
I have to be somewhere,
你可以帮我处理善后吗
think you could help with the clean-up?
又来罗
Again?
你们全都把我当成清洁工了
I swear you guys think I'm some sort of one-man janitorial crew.
既然你都这么说了 那就顺便清一下我的公♥寓♥吧
Well you are at him,my apartment could use a going-over.
你都在忙着对付谁啊
Wow.What the hell have you been up against?
有个国际帮成员取得了母盒
An Intergang crew that somehow got hold of a motherbox.
不止如此
And that's not all.
这片装甲也是来自天启星
This armor is from Apokolips too.
你怎么知道
How you figured?
我身上的装甲是用同一种原料做的 记得吗
I'm wearing the same stuff, remember?
太好了
Oh,great.
上次和达克赛德的仗还没打完
Left with a small war with Darkseid.
我们得分♥析♥这件东西
We need to get this analyzed.
也许有人帮得上忙
Maybe one of the others could help.
不 要找使用过这东西的人
No.We need some one who's worked with this crap.
对它彻底了解的人
Some one who knows it inside and out.
我们得找我爸帮忙
We need my dad.
如果你愿意 我可以拿去给他
I can take it to him if you want.
我知道你们父子俩不太
I know you two don't...exactly...
没关系
Nah,it's cool.
逃避只会让关系更恶化
No problem ever got better by avoiding it.
至少 我不会打扰你处理善后了
Well,at least I won't be slowing you down on clean-up.
晚点见 伙伴
Later fun.
我欠你一次人情 闪电侠
I owe you one, Flash.
你已经欠我三十次了好吗
You owe me about thirty.
不知道现在 还来不来得及加入少年悍将
I wonder if it's too late to join the Titans.
有年龄限制吗
There's an age limit?
(超人救了市长)
他对任何想合照的人来者不拒
He's gonna take pictures with anyone who asks.
那家伙就是个滥好人
A guy just can't help himself.
你说最多两分钟的
You said two minutes tops.
抱歉 莲恩小姐
Sorry,Miss Lane.
持高科技武器的帮派绑♥架♥市长
Tech-inhanced gangsters kidnapping the mayor,
还有其他事情得处理
and other sort of distractions.
我知道 我在直播上看到了
I know,I saw it live.
你确定你不是老了的关系吗
Are you sure you are not just getting old?
你得告诉我变老是什么感觉
You'll have to tell me what that's like.
说得没错
Ha!Super touche.
你对超人做的报导 帮助我赢得人♥民♥信任
Your stories about Superman helped me earn the people's trust,
现在他们是时候了解 将我这位外星访客
now it's time for them to learn about the Kryptonian tech,
带来地球的氪星科技了
that brought this strange visitor from another planet to Earth.
这是我还是婴儿的时候 待过的太空梭
And here's the compartment,that contain me as an infant.
它在整趟外星旅程中
Throughout the trip,
负责监测我的基因组成 还有基本新陈代谢
it was in charge of monitoring my genetic make-up as well as my basic metabolism.
连深夜喂奶也包了
Not to mention midnight feedings.
它怎么这么全能
How did you do all this?
我研究氪星科技还不够透彻
I've only got so far in studying Kryptonian technology,
所以我把工作 交给克莱伯恩博士和她的团队
that's why I handed the job over to Dr.Klyburn and her crew.
我们非常乐意接手
Which we were more than happy to take on.
我们直到最近才发现 这些超浓缩离子化晶体
Only recently have we discovered these super-condensed ionide crystals.
我们相信它们 以超高波动加速运输过程
We believed they acted as hyperway acceleration unit for transport.
就像气体
Oh,the gas.
简单来说是这样没错
To put it simply.
这是我们 从太空舱主体取得的
We pulled it from the main section of the pod.
就像婴儿的安全座椅一样
The baby's car seat,so to speak.
只有一个方法能启动它
It can only be activated one way.
你可能会想暂时移开视线 莲恩小姐
You might wanna look away from this for a moment,Miss Lane.
氪星科技可能会给人带来极大的冲击
Kryptonian tech can be a bit overwhelming.
天啊
Holy.
已确认你的基因组成分 凯艾尔
Your identity geno is confirmed,Kal-El.
我是能呈现特定人体的程式
I'm the physical enbodyment of a personally atoned programme.
能够储存所有氪星人的资料
电影精选列表