我在找达比·里斯
I'm looking for Darby Reese.
他知道你要来吗?
Does he know you're coming?
不,他不知道
No, he doesn't.
达比
Darby.
某人的妈妈到这来找你
Someone's mom's here to see you.
好的
Yeah, all right.
好吧,你说你是谁来着?
All right, yeah.
Who'd you say you are?
玛格丽特·豪尔
Margaret Hall.
他马上就来
He'll be right down.
这是怎么了?
How 'bout this?
博的母亲
里斯先生?
- Mother of Beau.
- Mr. Reese?
你比我想象中要年轻
请坐
You're younger than
I expected. Please, sit.
我想要你远离我的儿子
I want you to stay
away from my son.
博知道你在这儿吗?
Does Beau know you're here?
迪尔,你的球鞋呢?t
不知道
- Dyl, where are your sneakers?
- Don't know.
请找到它们,甜心
不然你会感冒的
Please find them, sweetheart.
You'll catch a cold.
哦,杰克!我很抱歉
Oh, Jack! I'm sorry.
玛格丽特,那该死的遥控器究竟在哪里?
Margaret, where on earth
is that damned remote?
我... 我... 我不知道,嗯...
I... I... I don't know. Um...
哦,坏了,不是吗?迪兰昨晚不是踩上去了吗?
Oh, broken, isn't it? Didn't
Dylan step on it last night?
哦,天啊
Oh, for the love of Pete.
试试书房♥里的那个
我想那个还能用
Try the one in the study.
I think it'll work.
迪兰先生在哪?
And where is Mr. Dylan?
他在马路上
He's in the driveway.
迪兰!
Dylan!
亲爱的,你知道你的兄弟在哪吗?
Sweetheart, do you know
where your brother is?
嗯,在马路上
Um, in the driveway.
我是说博
哦
- I mean Beau.
- Oh.
他开走了小船,对什么事很生气,我不清楚
He took off in the boat. Mad
about something. I don't know.
离开有一会儿了,孩子
Been gone a while, kiddo.
我今天去了雷诺
I went to Reno today.
我知道,他打电♥话♥了
I know. He called.
我要上楼了
I'm goin' upstairs.
我能进去吗?
May I come in?
我能进去吗?
May I come in?
我需要和你谈谈
你最近需要和所有人谈谈
- I need to talk to you.
- You need to talk to everybody lately.
拜托,不要油嘴滑舌
就像我和你说的,他是我的朋友,仅此而已
- Please, don't be glib.
- Like I told you, he's my friend. That's all.
好吧,他可能不是你想的那种朋友
Well, he may not be the
friend you think he is.
他就是个普通男人,好吧
那就是个普通地方
He's just a guy, all right?
It's just a place.
你必须和我谈谈喝酒的事
You have got to talk to
me about the drinking.
我不应该开车的,抱歉
I shouldn't have been
driving. I'm sorry.
你不应该做的是喝酒或去夜♥总♥会♥
You shouldn't have been
drinking or visiting nightclubs.
我们说好了吗?
没有
- Are we through?
- No.
在那场意外中你可能没命的
You could've been killed
in that accident.
我知道你有困难
I know you're having difficulty.
如果你感觉...
我不知道是什么
- If you're having feelings...
- I don't know what it is
你觉得我会有什么想法,但是你在把整件事弄糟
you think I feel, but you're blowing
this whole thing out of proportion.
他答应远离你
He offered to stay away from you.
什么?
为了钱
- What?
- For money.
他说如果我给他钱
他就会远离你
He said if I paid him,
he'd stay away.
五千美元
Five thousand dollars.
我不相信你
我很抱歉,但这是真的
- I don't believe you.
- I'm sorry. It's true.
他说你会告诉我一些事
哦,博,停下
- He said you'd tell me things.
- Oh, Beau, stop.
我会骗你吗?
Would I lie to you?
达比周五晚上和你在一起吗?
Was Darby with you Friday night?
别管这件事了
Just let it go.
我不想你再见到他
I don't want you
seeing him anymore.
我们现在必须谈这事吗?
Do we have to talk about this now?
我不想你去雷诺.
I don't want you going into Reno.
我们可以把音乐课暂时放下
We can put the music lessons
on hold for a while.
玛格丽特?是汤姆
Margaret? It's Tom.
是,汤姆,我是玛格丽特.
Yes. Tom, it's Margaret.
我也很高兴听到你说话
It's good to hear you too.
一切都很好
我们都很好,什么?
Everything's fine.
We're all fine. What?
我听不见你说话
I can't hear you.
是,迪兰在帮我
Yeah, Dylan's helping me.
他在日历上画×
不要让他失望
He's making X's on the calendar.
Don't you disappoint him.
博...
Beau...
好吧,等下
他就在这
Well, hold on a sec.
He's right here.
嗨
Hi.
我很好,对,老样子
I'm fine. Yeah, same stuff.
对,学校,水球,你知道的.
Yeah, school, water polo, you know.
不,不, 还没答复
No, no. No answers yet.
不,卫斯理安大学弄丢了我的成绩单
No, Wesleyan lost my transcripts.
好的
Yeah.
我弹得不是很多,但是我很享受上课
I'm not playing as much as I'd
like, but I'm enjoying the classes.
不,开车还好
No, the drive's been fine.
我也想你
Yeah, I miss you too.
你疯了吗?
那是我妈的房♥间
Are you crazy?
That's my mother's room!
是我
对,我看得出来
- It's me.
- Yeah, I can see that.
你有何意见?
你想找点乐子?
What do you say?
You wanna have some fun?
不,走吧,你会把所有人都吵醒的
No. Just go away. You're
gonna wake everyone up.
拜托!
Come on!
嘘!快走
要有人看见你了
Shh! Just go away.
Someone's gonna see you.
嘿,我可是一路从雷诺到这的
Hey, I came all the way from Reno.
拜托
好吧
- Come on.
- All right.
安静,千万要保持安静
Quiet. Just be quiet.
我要下去了,别动
I'll be right down. Don't move.
你要是弄出声响,我就把你淹死在湖里
You make a sound, I'm gonna
drown you in the lake.
来吧
Come on.
不管你怎么说,亲爱的
Whatever you say, lover.
点根火柴之类的
Light a match or something.
啊,好多了
Ah. Much better.
关于我的母亲,我很抱歉
I'm sorry about my mother.
我以为我是你的小秘密
想象下我有多惊讶
I thought I was your little secret.
Imagine my surprise.
不,她知道周五晚上我在俱乐部,就这样
No, she knew I was at the club
Friday night. All right? That's all.
她并不真的知道...
她知道,相信我
电影精选列表