小心
Be careful.
汤米!
Tommy!
不要这样做。
Don't do that.
看,爸爸来了
Look, there's daddy.
在哪里?
Where?
我看见他了!
I see him!
在那里,爸爸?
Where, daddy?
这东西越来越沉了。
This thing is getting heavy.
我的办公室,就在那里。
My office, right there.
在那里。
There.
我可以在这里看着你工作。
I can watch you from here when you work.
是啊,但大部分时间我都在外面。
Yeah, but most of the time I'll be way out there.
-爸爸,我们什么时候到那儿?-她又说了,妈妈。
- Daddy when do we get there? - She said it again mom.
什么?
What?
我告诉过你,如果你再说一次,我就掐死你。
I told you, if you said that one more time, I was gonna strangle you.
我用我的小眼睛观察。
I spy with my little eye.
阿利路亚!
Hallelujah!
这些人都是为你工作的吗,爸爸?
Are all these guys working for you, daddy?
-最近怎么样?一切都很顺利。
- How's it going? - Its going pretty well.
顺便说一下,我想请你看一下设计图。这是我妻子珍。-嗨,你好吗?
By the way, I would like you to take a look at some plan-drawings - This is my wife Jean. - Hi, how are you?
汤米!
Tommy!
我们现在要清理十平方公里的土地 你丈夫还需要一段时间才能开始浇筑混凝土
We have to clear ten square kilometres and level the ground right now It will be some time before your husband can start pouring concrete
这些树的根不是很深,所以推土机只能把它们推下去。
The roots of the trees aren't very deep so the bulldozer just push them down.
——我很害怕。——我不是。
- I'm scared. - I'm not.
等你长大一点,我会教你怎么开。
When you get a little bigger, I'll show you how to drive one of those.
太棒了!
Great!
来吧,我们去吃点东西。
Come on, let's get something to eat.
所有的东西都在哪里?
Where is everything going to be?
还有很多工作要做。我们得清理这些树。
Well, there's a lot more work to be done. We got to clear all these trees.
所有这些,都到河边去了。在我们开始建造大坝之前。
All this, down to the river. Before we even can start construction of the dam.
在这里,我们把城镇和飞机跑道建起来。
Over here, we'll put the town and the airstrip.
一定会很精彩的,不是吗?
It's really gonna be something, isn't it?
妈妈,汤米可以吗?
Mommy is Tommy allowed?
没事的,爸爸,对吧?
It's okay daddy, isn't it?
它是安全的呢?
Is it safe?
待在我看得到的地方,好吗?
You just stay where I can see you, okay?
爸爸,这里有蛇吗?
Are there any snakes here daddy?
不。
No.
爸爸!
Daddy!
-里面有人。-人,什么样的人?
- There is people in there. - People, what kind of people?
微笑的人。
Smiling people.
他只是想让你和他一起玩。
He just wants you to play with him.
好了,大男孩,我们去看看。
Okay big boy, let's go and have a look.
-好吧,来吧。-来,我指给你看!
- All right, come on. - There, I'll show you!
他们在哪儿?
Where are they?
微笑的人,嗯?
Smiling people, huh?
来吧!
Come on!
我没看见任何人。
I don't see anybody.
他们在这里。
They were here.
来吧,我们走。
Come on, let's go.
告诉你我喜欢做什么?咱们到河边去游泳吧。
Tell you what I like to do? Let's go down to the river and have a swim.
别鬼混了,走吧!
Quit fooling around, let's go!
汤米!你自己下来。
Tommy! Get yourself down here.
拜托,汤米,我不是在开玩笑。
Come on, Tommy, I'm not playing around now.
等我抓到你,我要打烂你的屁♥股♥,孩子。
I'm gonna bust your behind when I get you, son.
琼!
Jean!
得到一些帮助!他们采取了汤米!
Get some help! They've taken Tommy!
他们采取了汤米!去找人帮忙吧!
They've taken Tommy! Just get some help!
的帮助!
Help!
谁来帮帮我!
Somebody help me please!
过来宝贝。
Come here baby.
没关系。
It's okay.
宝宝回答我。
Baby answer me.
比尔!
Bill!
这是个大问题,是的,这些被遗弃的孩子。
It's a big problem here, yes, These abandoned children.
超过两百万的人在街上游荡,等等。
More than two millons roaming the streets etc, etc.
我会讲的,但已经讲过很多次了。
I will cover it, but it's been done so many times.
珍找遍了所有的地方找汤米。
Jean searched all these places for Tommy.
当她看到发生了什么,她有点,参与进来了。
When she saw what's going on, she kind of, got involved.
我明白了,她照顾走失的孩子,也许有人,在某个地方照顾她走失的儿子。
I see, she looks after lost children, and maybe someone, somewhere looks after her lost boy.
所以我们逐渐建立了这张亚马逊部落的地图…他们的猎场,数量,宇宙观等等。
So we gradually built up this map of Amazonian tribes... their hunting grounds, numbers, cosmologies and so on.
你的编辑很早就帮了大忙,发表了我们的问题。
Your editor was so helpful early on, by publishing our problem.
很多人都提供了信息。
A lot of people came forward with information.
是啊,他很多愁善感。
Yeah, he is very sentimental.
他喜欢人类的故事。
He likes, human stories.
这让他感到高贵。
It makes him feel noble.
你和比尔要去的地方…事实上,我们知道至少有两个部落与外部世界没有联♥系♥。
This area that... you and Bill are going to be going to... We know for a fact there are at least... two tribes, that have had no contact with the outside world.
-这次你要放烟花吗?——当然
- Are you taking fireworks this time? - Sure.
在这个区域的某个地方。
Somewhere in this region here.
你会想,这个可怜的小男孩……不,不知道是很困难的,你知道。
And you think, the poor little boy... No, it's not knowing that is so hard, you know.
-有时候我…-你几乎希望他死了?
- There are times when I... - You almost wish he were dead?
所以你可以停止所有的寻找,至少得到一些内心的平静。
So you can stop all the searching, and at least get some peace of mind.
-我能理解。-你根本不明白。
- I can understand that. - You don't understand, at all.
你能闻到吗?氧。
Can you smell it? The oxygen.
世界上40%的氧气都是在这里产生的,在亚马逊。
40 percent of the worlds oxygen is produced here, in the Amazon.
拜托,Uwe,你知道氧气是闻不到的,那是腐烂,腐烂。
Come on, Uwe, you know oxygen doesn't smell, it's the rot, the decay.
还有那些花
Also the blossoms.
看!
Look!
如果你找到你儿子,你就会错过这些旅行了?
You would miss these trips if you found your boy, huh?
听着,Uwe,我让你一起来是因为我欠你的杂♥志♥一个人情。
Listen Uwe, I'm letting you tag along because I owe your magazine a favor.
但我的感激之情很快就用完了。
But I am running out of gratitude real fast.
不,伙计,拜托,只是开玩笑。
No hombre, please, just making fun.
——Leduc神父。- - - - - -你好。
- Father Leduc. - Hello.
很高兴见到你。我是Uwe Werner。
Good to see you. This is Uwe Werner.
-恐怕是坚定的无神论者。-啊,他们现在证实无神论者了。
- Confirmed atheist, I'm afraid. - Ahh, they confirm atheists now.
在这里很难跟上新思想。
It's hard to keep up with new ideas out here.
给你。
Here you go.
-你收到我的信息了吗?-是的。
- You got my message? - I did indeed.
这艘船合适吗?
Would this craft be suitable?
只是机票。
Just the ticket.
你走之前和印第安人谈过了吗?
You talk with the indians before you go?
他在说什么,不要被人看见。
He is saying something about, being not seen.
是的,他们说这是隐形人的箭
Yes, they say it's an arrow of... The Invisible People
他有没有说,他们在河的这一边打猎?
Did he say, they hunt on this side of the river?
是的。
Yes.
你跟这个部落有过联♥系♥吗?
You ever had contact with this tribe?
没有人。
Nobody has.
即使是这里的这些人,也只是从别人那里听说过。
Even these people here, have only heard about them from others.
杀了他!一个飞镖。
Killed him! One dart.
不。
No.
他像我一样又老又慢。
He's old and slow like me.
当心,那是一只非常饥饿的猎食鱼的美洲虎。
Beware, it's a very hungry jaguar that hunts fish.
考虑到水会使箭弯曲。
Allow for the water bending the arrow.
再过一天,我们就到家了。
One more day and we are home.
当你听到巨嘴鸟的声音,危险就在附近。
When you hear the toucan, danger is near.
凶猛的人。
The Fierce People.
我杀了一只猴子。
I killed a monkey.
自己吗?
By yourself?
我父亲让我来的。
My father let me.
我们看到了野蛮人。
We saw The Fierce People.
"野蛮人"的一个战争党非常接近。
A war party of The Fierce People is very close.
我们必须做好准备。
We must be prepared.
我将观看。
I will watch.
妈妈,这是给你的。
Mother, it is for you.
蜂蜜。
Honey.
我的新儿子!
My new son!
从Paranita女孩。
Girls from Paranita.
她是谁?
Who's she?
这是Kachiri。
That's Kachiri.
小Kachiri吗?
Little Kachiri?
电影精选列表