我们生活的世界
The world we live in.
如此奇妙 神秘
It's so wondrous, mysterious,
甚至充满魔力
even magical.
不 不是那个世界
No. No, not that world.
我指的是这个世界
I meant this one.
智能手♥机♥
The smartphone.
每个系统 软件 应用程序 都是拥有完美科技的小星球
Each system and program and app is its own little planet of perfect technology,
提供着如此必须 如此重要 如此意义深远的服务
All providing services so necessary, so crucial, so unbelievably profound.
看看谁给我发了条短♥信♥
Look who just sent me a text.
艾迪·麦考利斯特
Addie McAIIister?
一定是搞错了 或是开玩笑 或是个骗局
Must be a mistake. Or a joke. Or a scam.
不要把你的社保号♥给她
Don't send her your Social Security number.
老兄
Dude.
她就在那儿
She's right there.
这就是我们的使用者 艾利克斯
That's our user, Alex.
和每个中学新生一样
And, like every freshman in high school,
他的整个生活和一切都围绕着手♥机♥
his whole life, everything, revolves around his phone.
当生活节奏越来越快…
And, as the pace of life gets faster and faster...
五秒钟之内把手♥机♥放下
Phones down in five.
注意力持续时间越来越短…
And attention spans get shorter and shorter and...
你现在可能都没在听我说话
You're probably not even listening to me right now.
谁有时间打字呢
Who has the time to type out actual words?
这就是我们发挥作用的时候了
And that's where we come in,
沟通史上最重要的发明…
the most important invention in the history of communication...
表情符号♥
Emojis.
这就是我的家
That's my home.
短♥信♥之城
Textopolis.
在这儿 我们每个人各司其职
Here, each of us does one thing,
每次必须尽善尽美
and we have to nail it every time.
圣诞树就得喜庆地站着
The Christmas Tree just has to stand there all festive.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
这才九月呢 提姆
It's still September, Tim.
公主们… - 我真美
The Princesses... - I am so pretty.
她们就得戴着皇冠 梳好头发
They just got to wear their crowns and keep their hair combed.
你们好 我们真美
You guys, we are so pretty.
魔鬼 大便 竖起拇指
Devil, Poop, Thumbs Up.
他们站出来就准备就绪了
They just show up, and they're good to go.
但是面部表情就有压力了
But for the faces, the pressure is on.
哭泣必须得一直哭 尽管他才中了彩票
Crier always has to cry, even if he's just won the lottery.
万岁 我是亿万富翁啦
Hooray! I'm a billionaire!
欢笑一直在笑
The Laugher is always laughing,
尽管他才摔断了胳膊
even if he's just broken his arm.
我看得见骨头
I can see the bone!
而我 我是无聊
Now, me, I'm a Meh.
所以我必须总是一副无聊的样子 就像在说 "哼 谁在乎呢"
So I got to be totally over it all the time, you know, like, "Meh, who cares?"
这可没有听起来那么简单
Which is not as easy as it sounds.
我得
I gotta be
无聊
Meh
我得
I gotta be
无聊
Meh
早上好 D女士 你带着小宝贝呢
Morning, Mrs. D. I see you have the little minis with you.
他们真可爱
They're so cute.
太可爱了 我受不了啦
That is so adorable, I can't take it!
现在他们再也没法睡觉了
Now I'll never get them to sleep.
保持住你的表情吧 怪人
Stick to your one face, weirdo.
不 不
No! No!
很难总是摆出一副厌烦样
It's hard to always act blasé,
生活在短♥信♥之城如此令人兴奋
when living in Textopolis is just so exciting.
你们好 猴子们
Hello, good simians.
这些公文包不错哦
Those are some sharp attachés.
是的 我们有些事情要处理
Yes, well, we have business to attend to.
什么事情 - 猴子的事情
What kind of business? - Monkey business.
我听起来真像英国人
I sounded British.
无聊 真棒啊
Meh. That was really good.
无聊 无聊 真棒…
Meh. Meh. That was a great...
你干吗呢 老兄 - 练习
Whatcha doing there, mate? - Practicing.
今天是我登上手♥机♥上的第一天
Today is my first day on the phone.
天啊 我会超级无聊的
Boy. I'm gonna be so meh.
你会做什么呢
What are you gonna do?
我和伙伴们会躺到烧烤架上
Me and the boys are gonna throw ourselves on the barbie!
这是我的酱汁
Here's my sauce now.
祝你好运 老兄
G'day, mate.
嘿 你们好
Hey. Konnichiwa.
抱歉 表情们
Sorry, emoticons.
我讨厌撞倒老人家 我来帮你
I hate knocking over the elderly. Here, let me help, let me help.
我的冒号♥
My colon!
这是时间 - 嘿 我的眼睛在这儿呢 伙计
Is that the time? - Hey, my eyes are up here, pal.
耶 好嘞
Yeah! All right!
准时
Right on time.
上周 艾利克斯把我和这家伙排在了一起
So, last week, Alex sends me next to this guy.
这孩子 他从哪儿得来的这东西
That kid. Where does he get this stuff?
你笑什么笑 怪物
Why are you laughing, freak?
我父母和我不同 他们是专业人士
Now, unlike me, my parents are total pros.
吉恩 告诉我 你刚才没有笑
Gene, please tell me you weren't laughing just now.
在公共场合
In public.
他笑了 我记得
He was. I remember.
我们去个更私密的地方
Let's go somewhere more private.
我有个坏消息 吉恩
I have some bad news, Gene.
我怕你会有错误的反应
And I'm afraid you'll have the wrong reaction.
好吧 什么是错误的反应
Okay. What's the wrong reaction?
"无聊"以外的反应
Anything other than "meh."
快说吧 我不想迟到
Come on. I don't want to be late.
今天我不让你去工作
I'm not letting you go to work today.
等等 什么 - 你还没准备好 儿子
Wait, what? - You're just not ready, son.
拜托 在立方体里工作是表情符号♥毕生的目的
Come on! Working in the cube is an emoji's whole purpose in life.
和我同龄的人都在手♥机♥上工作了 除了我
Everybody my age is working on the phone except for me.
亲爱的 不是的
Sweetie, that's not true.
耶 我要在手♥机♥上工作了 我才十岁呢
Yeah! I'm gonna work on the phone, and I'm only 10.
因为我相信你
That's because I believe in you.
我们要洗手吗
Should we wash our hands?
不 不
No, no, no.
我们是二号♥
We're number two! We're number two! We're number two!
看见了
See?
我知道我与众不同
I know I'm different, okay?
但是需要的时候 我可以无聊的
But when I need to, I can be meh.
我只是…
I just...
我想做一个工作的表情符号♥ 像…
I want to be a working emoji, you know, like...
像别人那样 然后…
Like everybody else, and then...
然后我就能融入大家了 明白吗
Then I would finally fit in, you know?
你就是集体中的一员 亲爱的
You fit in, honey.
不 我没有 妈妈
No, I don't, Mom.
我从来都没有
Ineverhave.
但是你们要是让我去 我就可以改变这一切 给我个机会吧
But I can change all that if you'd just let me. Just give me a chance.
但要是手♥机♥把你发出来 表情却错了呢
But what if you get sent out on the phone, making the wrong face?
不会 爸爸 我会做出正确表情的
No, Dad, I'll make the right face.
瞧
Look.
无聊…
Meh...
你做这个表情的时候真帅
You're so handsome when you make that face.
我想他准备好了 梅尔
I think he's ready, Mel.
无聊
Meh.
拜托 爸爸
Come on, Dad.
让我证明给你看
Let me prove it to you.
要是你真的觉得自己准备好了
If you really think you're ready.
是的 我保证不会让你们失望的
I am! Yes! Yes. I promise, I won't let you down.
停下
Stop.
恭喜大家
Congratulations, everyone!
对你们来说 这是多么激动人心的一天啊
What an exciting day for all of you.
真的是她 披萨
It's really her. Pizza.
嘿 - 你们工作的第一天
Hey. - Your first day on the job.
嗨 嗨
Hi. Hi.
电影精选列表