从前,有个处♥女♥。
Once upon a time, there was a virgin.
她才20岁,你可能会说,是个珍禽异兽。
She was 20 years old, and, as you might say, a rare bird.
珍妮。
Jenny.
珍妮,亲爱的。
Jenny, love.
醒来。你不能永远睡觉。
Wake up. You can't sleep forever.
早上,爸爸。-早上好,亲爱的。
-Morning, Dad. -Good morning, love.
这是给你的茶。
There's some tea for you.
Ta,爸爸。
Ta, Dad.
在小镇的另一边,住着一个和她交往了两年的年轻人。
Down the brow, across the other side of the town, lived the young man she'd been going steady with for two years.
他是个有耐心的孩子,大家都说他们是天生的一对。
He was a patient lad, and everybody said they were made for each other.
他的名字叫亚瑟。亚瑟Fitton。
His name was Arthur. Arthur Fitton.
早上,Fitton先生。
Morning, Mr Fitton.
早上。-今天不上班?
-Morning. -No gasworks today then?
你一定有好几年没请过假了。
It must be a few years since you took a day off.
如果我们的亚瑟要结婚,而他的父亲却不在教堂,那就太滑稽了,不是吗?
It'd look bloody funny, wouldn't it, if our Arthur were to wed, and his own father not in church?
你今天过得很愉快。
Well, you've a lovely day for it.
啊,到目前为止。
Aye, so far.
来吧,亚瑟。和你在一起。
Come on, Arthur. Out with you.
我得把这个房♥间给新娘准备好。
I've got to get this room ready for the bride.
我不想让她看到这个样子。
I don't want her seeing it in this state.
-她不会介意的,妈妈。-嗯,但我会的。
-She wouldn't mind, Mum. -Mm, but I would.
哦,来吧。不要大惊小怪,嗯?就一晚,你知道的。
Oh, come on. Don't fuss, eh? It's only for one night, you know.
然后,看。看看这个。
And then-- Look. Look at that.
金色的阳光,金色的沙滩,一桶一桶的香槟。
Golden sun, golden sand, champagne by the bucket.
你也花了一大笔钱。你♥爸♥爸和我在布莱克浦凑合过。
Mm. Costing you a bonny penny too. Your dad and me made do with Blackpool.
-时代变了,妈妈。-你最好也去,如果你要去市中心买♥♥票的话。
-Times have changed, Mum. -And you'd better too, if you're going downtown to get them tickets.
不,我要先见乔·汤普森。帮我拿工资。
No, I'm seeing Joe Thompson first. Picking up me wages.
-到了,我以为你想搭车。-好,我就来。
-Here, I thought you wanted a lift. -Yeah, I'm just coming.
听着,你们两个。请在适当的时候回来。
Listen, you two. Come back in good time.
我们可不想堵车。两点整,牧师说。
We don't want no hold-ups. 2:00 sharp, the vicar said.
-哦,妈妈。他就会与你同在。别担心,妈妈。
-Oh, Mum. -He'll be there. Don't worry, Mum.
在那台机器上小心点。
Mind how you go on that machine.
-你好,亚瑟。早上,埃迪。早晨,乔。
-Hello, Arthur. -Morning, Eddie. Morning, Joe.
怎么,亚瑟?我没想到今天会见到你。
How do, Arthur? I didn't expect to see you today.
我是来领工资的。
I've come for my wages.
-我会为你留着的。-我们可能需要现金,你知道的。
-I'd have kept it for you. -We may need the cash, you know.
啊。就像那样,是吗?好吧。
Ah. Like that, is it? Okay.
给你。一个星期,不到两天。
Here you are. One week, less two days.
在那里签名。-你找到对象了吗?
-Sign there. -Did you find someone?
是的,周日开始。但我认识这些救济放映员。
Yeah, starting Sunday. But I know these relief projectionists.
你的职位空了两周,一分钟都没有,所以回来吧。
Your job's open for two weeks, not a minute longer, so be back.
Ta。好了,我得去织衣服了。我有很多事要做。
Ta. Well, I'd better get weaving. I've a lot to do.
你今晚有机会,小伙子。所以现在你可别去出一身臭汗,否则到时候你就会累垮的,嗯?
You have tonight, lad. So don't go getting in a muck sweat, now, or when the time comes, you'll be all worn out, eh?
我会去吻新娘的!
I'll be there to kiss the bride!
珍妮。
Jenny.
亲爱的。
Darling.
嘿。你神经兮兮的。
Hey. You're jumpy.
紧张吗?
Getting nervous?
别傻了!我还在想你去哪了。
Don't he daft! I was wondering where you got to.
是乔·汤普森。他直到将近11点才出现。不管怎样,我拿到钱了。
It was Joe Thompson. He doesn't show till nearly 11 :00. Anyway, I got the money.
-我也有。在这儿。很好。
-I got mine too. Here it is. -Good.
来吧。我们迟到了。
Come on. We're late.
等等,杰夫-好吧
-Hang on, Geoff. -All right.
是的,先生?-我们看上了《月光特辑》
-Yes, sir? -We hooked for the Moonlight Special.
-哦,是的。先生,嗯——-Fitton。
-Oh, yes. Mister, uh-- -Fitton.
好了,菲利普斯先生,麻烦你给菲顿夫妇准备一个特别的礼品钱包演示地图,免费餐券,纪念品标签。
All right, Mr Phillips, if you'll just get the special gift wallet for Mr and Mrs Fitton-- presentation maps, free-meal vouchers, souvenir labels.
我需要你们的护照和115英镑。
And I shall need your passports and £115.
用的是我娘家的名字。这有关系吗?
It's in my maiden name. Does it matter?
哦。
Oh.
-我们今天结婚了。-哦,好的,先生。
-We're getting married today. -Oh, good, sir.
谢谢你,菲利普斯先生。这是你们的礼品钱包。
Thank you, Mr Phillips. There are your gift wallets.
如果你明天中午还在这里,你的豪华大巴会等着带你往南去盖特威克机场。
Now, if you will be here at noon tomorrow, your luxury coach will be waiting to take you south to Gatwick Airport.
我们就没别的要花钱的了吗?
And there's nothing else we'll have to pay for?
没了。-那票呢?
-Not a thing. -How about the tickets?
你明天就把这些带上车。
You'll get those on board the coach tomorrow.
——恭喜你。-谢谢。
-And congratulations. -Thanks very much.
好了,我们最好快点。谢谢。
Well, we'd better hurry. Thanks.
谢谢您,先生。
Thank you, sir.
-那你呢?-我要跳上公共汽车。
-How about you then? -I'll jump on a bus.
好了,杰夫,把她带走。
Okay, Geoff, take her away.
别让我久等了!
And don't keep me waiting!
再见!
Bye!
-谢谢,杰夫。-Ta-ra。
-Thanks, Geoff. -Ta-ra.
快,亲爱,楼上。你妈妈现在的状态很正常。
Quick, love, upstairs. Your mother's getting in a proper state.
-对不起,爸爸。没办法。——莱斯利?
- I'm sorry, Dad. it couldn't be helped. - Leslie?
你得去把她叫来。她不为任何人着想。
You'll have to go and fetch her. She's got no consideration for anybody.
你省省力气吧。她回来了。
You can save your breath. She's back.
我会想你的,爸爸!
I'm gonna miss you, Dad!
我也是,亲爱。-你要嫁的不是他。
-Me too, love. -Look, it's not him you're marrying.
我和朵拉在这里等了一个小时,很担心。
And me and Dora's been waiting here the past hour, worrying.
你最好把狗放出去。我们不能把她关一整天。
You'd better let the dog out. We can't leave her locked up all day.
我不能什么都做。
I can't do everything.
-哦,对不起,朵拉。——别担心,爱。时间很多。
-Oh, I'm sorry, Dora. -Don't worry, love. Bags of time.
正确的。让我们确保它合身。
Right. Let's make sure it fits.
我只是不明白你为什么要把一切都留到最后一刻。
I just don't understand why you have to leave everything to the last moment.
我告诉过你,是为了省钱。你必须提前七天通知。
I told you, it's the savings. You have to give seven days' notice.
那你就该早点决定蜜月的事。
Then you should have made up your mind about the honeymoon earlier.
在任何道路上,都是自找麻烦。
At any road, asking for trouble.
新娘在婚礼前见到新郎?真倒霉。
Bride seeing the groom before the ceremony? It's terrible had luck.
妈,那是一堆废话。
Oh, Mum, that's a load of old codswallop.
你什么?-现在没人相信那些东西了。
-You what? -Nobody believes that stuff nowadays.
哦,现在没人相信任何东西了。我希望我把你养大的不是这样。
Oh, nobody believes anything nowadays. I was hoping I brought you up different.
你一定要继续对她唠叨吗?-没人对谁有意见。
-Must you keep going on at her? -Nobody's going on at anybody.
-你收到朵拉的花束了吗?-是的。
-And have you got Dora's bouquet yet? -Yes.
香肠卷,你给店里打电♥话♥了吗?
And the sausage rolls-- did you phone the shop?
-是的。嗯,鞋子擦好了吗?
-Yes. -Well, are the shoes polished?
-不。-听着,我不能什么都做。
-No. -Look, I can't do everything.
来吧,亲爱的,穿上那条裙子。
Come on, love, get in that dress.
看着他们的袖子。
Watch them sleeves.
一切都留到最后一刻。
Everything left to the last minute.
这房♥子里总是这样。
Always the same in this house.
让我看看你。
Let's have a look at you.
哦,她看起来棒极了!说实话,珍,你看起来棒极了!
Oh, she looks fab! Honest, Jen, you look fab!
亲爱的朋友们,我们在上帝的见证下聚集在此在会众面前为这位男士和这位女士举♥行♥神圣的婚礼。
Dearly beloved, we are gathered together here in the sight of God and in the face of this congregation to join together this man and this woman in holy matrimony.
第一,它是为孩子的生育而设立的,要在敬畏和养育主的环境中长大,并赞美主的圣名。
First, it was ordained for the procreation of children to be brought up in the fear and the nurture of the Lord and to the praise of his holy name.
其次,它是用来纠正罪恶和避免通奸的。
Secondly, it was ordained for a remedy against sin and to avoid fornication.
专心做你的事,孩子。
Keep your mind on what you're doing, son.
因此,人要离开父母,与妻子连合,二人成为一体。
For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother and shall be joined unto his wife, and they too shall be one flesh.
这是一个巨大的谜团。
This is a great mystery.
-你要把我掐死,菲顿先生啊。可爱,不是吗?
-You're squeezing me to death, Mr Fitton. -Aye. Lovely, isn't it?
——哦!-嗨。
- Ooh! - Hey.
他对你做了什么?
What's he doing to you, eh?
可怜的家伙,他的工作就是赶时间。
He's having a job keeping in time, poor chap.
我觉得他给了她一个很好的服务,你觉得呢?
I thought he gave her a lovely service, didn't you?
-哦,是的。-哦,是的。
-Oh, yes. -Oh, yeah.
如果你不去教堂,那你就不得体。我就是这么说的。
You're not done proper if you're not done in church. That's what I say.
但我很惊讶,他在大斋节让她拥有他的风琴。
I'm surprised, though, he let her have his organ in Lent.
无论如何,他都不会让我们的艾瑟尔拥有它。
He wouldn't let our Ethel have it, not for love nor money.
“你得一无所有,”他说。
"You've got to go without something," he said.
那他要多少钱?我是说,为了他的器官?
How much does he charge then? I mean, for his organ?
一共五基尼,我想。
Five guineas all in, I believe.
-哦,太多了。他做得好。
-Ooh, that's a lot. -He does well.
♪你该走了♪
♪ It's time you went ♪
没错!
Right!
-菲顿先生,你还挺有活力的。我还能舔到一些年轻人。
-Oh, there's some life in you, Mr Fitton. -I can still lick some of the young 'uns.
如果我是你,就别再吹牛了,多拿点饮料来。
I'd stop boasting if I were you and serve some more drinks.
-我相信乔·汤普森也可以。-啊,我不会拒绝的。
-I'm sure Joe Thompson could do with one. -Ah, I wouldn't say no.
-来吧,亲爱的。——唷!
- Come on, love. - Whew!
那好吧,我觉得一切都很顺利,派珀太太。
Well then, I think it's all gone off very well, Mrs Piper.
很好的聚会。
Very nice party.
电影精选列表