片名:灵异拼图
山姆
Sam.
跟上礼拜比起来 你花了多少时间看他的遗物?
How much time did you spend at the dresser compared to last week?
- 比较少 - 少多少?
-Less. -How much less?
我不太清楚
I don't know exactly.
你猜一下有多少时间
You wanna make a guess, roughly, for the week?
一天不到一小时
Oh, not even an hour a day.
那…
And...
你痛失爱子有多久了?
...how long has it been now, since your loss?
你又要我猜一下吗?
You're hoping I guess again, aren't you?
多久?
How long?
14个月6天
Fourteen months, six days.
我甚至能说出准确的时分
I can tell you what time it was, down to the hour and minute if you want.
我也没办法
I can't help it.
没关系,这是记忆在作祟
It's all right. It's just a memory doing its job.
(11人死于空难)
(山姆帕芮塔死于坠机事件)
- 喂? - 你在干嘛?
-Hello? -Hey, what are you doing?
我正要出门去见孟斯医生
I'm just running out the door. I'm late for my appointment with Munce.
今晚一起出去吃顿饭如何?
Listen, I was thinking maybe we could go out to dinner tonight.
不晓得耶,我想待在家 对不起
I don't know. I think l'd rather stay home. I'm sorry.
好吧,没关系
All right, well, that's fine.
我做顿大餐给你吃
I'll cook something fancy.
不要吧
No, no, no.
你会太累的
It's too much for you.
没关系,我想做
No, I want to.
吉姆,我想做饭,好吗?
Jim, I want to, okay?
- 嗨,埃莉特 - 我好想你…
-Hey, Eliot. -I miss you, sweetie.
- 你都上哪儿了? - 我应该打电♥话♥给你
-Where have you been? -I know. I haven't called.
别傻了,我不是怪你 只是我们好久没聚聚了
Don't be silly. I didn't mean it like that. We haven't hung out in a while.
- 打给我,改天碰个面 - 好啊
-Give me a call, we'll do something. -I'd love to. Bye.
需要帮忙吗?
You need some help?
我昨晚把车停在这儿
I parked my car here. Right here, last night.
什么车?
What kind of car is it?
红色富豪车
Red Volvo.
谢了
Thanks.
我也常常忘记
I forget all the time.
吉姆说我死命地抓住过去
Jim says I have a death grip on the past.
你们相处得如何?
How are you getting along?
这礼拜有吵架吗?
Did you fight at all this week?
他从不吵架,只会商量
Jim doesn't fight. He negotiates.
那方面呢?性生活怎么样?
Are you comfortable physically? How's the sex?
如果我也这么问你,你会有何感想?
How would you feel if I asked you that question?
你跟老婆性生活协调吗?
How's the sex with Mrs. Munce?
你会不会回答?
Would you answer?
当然会,不过收费会更高
Yes, but I'd have to charge you more.
- 怎么了? - 我刚才喝过咖啡
-What's wrong? -l-- I had my coffee.
今天没有
No, not today.
有,我喝了咖啡
No, I just had some.
我问你喝不喝,你这次说不要
I offered, but you said no this time.
上次你喝过一杯
Last time, you had a cup.
你记错了
Memory slips.
我没记错,我嘴里还有咖啡味
I didn't forget. I can still taste the coffee.
你…
You....
你闻到我的咖啡 于是制♥造♥出一个记忆
You smell my coffee, and you manufacture a memory, a taste.
只是如此
That's all.
你对过去紧抓不放
You do hang on hard.
有时候一个人…
Sometimes the mind...
需要别人帮助忘记过去
...needs help in letting a thing go.
你要我忘了我儿子?
You expect me to let go of my son?
你觉得你有把对山姆的记忆放大…
You think you amplify some of these memories of Sam?
自己加了一些细节吗?
Add to them?
没有
No.
我为什么要这么做?
Why would l?
今天是什么大日子?
Hey. What's the occasion?
你要回去工作了
You going back to work.
- 我觉得太好了 - 只是编辑工作
-I think it's great. -It's just a freelance edit job.
- 我还没决定接 - 你该接下来
-Not even sure I wanna do it. -I think you should do it.
对你有益无害 你要编什么书?
It could be great for you. What's the book?
《疯婆娘和她们身边的男人》
Psychotic Women and the Men Who Love Them.
开玩笑的啦,我要编一本童书
No, I'm kidding. It's a children's book.
抱歉
Sorry. Sorry.
我才该道歉
I'm sorry.
我去拿你妈送的高级酒杯
Let me get the nice glasses your mother gave us. Okay?
- 我妈才是疯婆娘咧 - 是啊
-Speaking of psychotics. -Yeah.
什么样的童书?
What kind of a kids' book is it?
你做了什么?
What have you done, Jim?
- 什么? - 你做了什么?
-What? -What have you done?
- 泰莉 - 你为什么换了照片?
-Telly. -Why'd you change the picture?
- 没有啊 - 你以为把他拿走就能帮我?
-I didn't change anything. -Think this helps? Taking him away?
- 冷静点 - 我要我们一家三口的照片
-Calm down. -I want the picture of the three of us.
你以为我看不见?不在乎?
What did you think, that l wouldn't notice? I wouldn't care?
我来这儿找其他玩家
I come here hoping to meet other swingers.
你是第一个
You're the first one.
我认识你,我是泰莉
We know each other. I'm Telly.
记得吗?泰莉帕芮塔 山姆的妈妈
Remember? Telly Paretta. Sam's mom?
安慰的话我们都听厌了 不过我也很想念萝伦
We're all tired of condolences, but I miss Lauren too.
我…
Well, I'm....
我今晚玩够了,我要走了
I'm done for the night, so I gotta go.
你不记得我了
You don't remember me.
- 当然记得,你要玩荡秋千吗? - 不要
-Sure. You want my swing? -No.
你要跟我回家吗?
Do you want to come home with me?
- 我住在附近 - 晚安,艾许
-Just live over there. -Good night, Ash.
你真的认识我
You do know me.
怪不得你不跟我回家
That's why you won't come home with me.
吉姆
Jim.
别逼我忘了山姆
Please don't ask me to let go.
吉姆
Jim.
妈,你看
Mom, look.
快点啦,妈
Hurry up, Mom.
- 那是你的飞机 - 我知道
-There's your plane. -Yeah, I know.
山姆
Sam.
我找帕吉姆
Jim Paretta, please.
好,请转到语♥音♥信箱
Yeah, I'll take the voice mail.
我不敢…
I can't--
我不敢相信你竟然把相簿的照片都拿走
I can't believe what you did with the book and....
我一直都把它们…
And I was so good...
锁得好好的
...with the photos and the lock.
你还是…
You still....
你要逼我恨你吗?
Do you want to make me hate you?
你要我恨你吗?
Do you want to make me hate you?
拜托,拜托
Please, oh, please.
拜托,拜托
Please. Please.
泰莉?
Telly?
泰莉
Telly.
我没办法…
I can't...
再跟你在一起
...be with you anymore.
我再也不想见到你
I don't wanna see you anymore.
- 泰莉,等等 - 那些相簿…
-Telly, wait. -The book....
没了就算了 可是…
The book, I can lose, but--
你把我们的儿子消除掉了
You erased our son.
你把录影带…
You erased my boy. You made it all blank.
- 变成一片空白 - 别这样,本来就是空白的
-You took him away. -Stop. They were always blank.
- 什么?你在说什么? - 你恢复正常了
-What? What are you saying? -You're healing. You're coming back.
- 孟医生正在赶来 - 放开我!放开我!
-Dr. Munce is coming. -Let me go! Let me go!
这是好消息,你终于接受事实
This is good. God, Telly, this is real.
录影带一直都是空白的
The tapes were always blank.
你知道他在说什么?
Do you know what he's telling me?
知道
Yes.
他疯了吗?
Is he psychotic?
没有
No.
我的孩子