有不计其数的宇宙和世界
There are many universes and many earths...
彼此平行并存
paralleI to each other.
有些像你们的世界
WorIds llke yours...
人们的灵魂存在于躯体内
where peopIe's souIs live inside their bodies...
有些像我的世界
and worIds like mine...
灵魂与我们并肩同行
where they waIk beside us...
化为动物形貌的守护精灵
as animaI spirits we call damons.
要去看那个女孩吗?
Are we going to see the child?
是啊
I shouId think so.
那么多的世界
So many worIds...
都由"尘"串连在一起
but connecting them all is Dust.
尘的存在 早于天上的女巫族
Dust was here before the witches of the air...
水上的吉普赛人
the Gyptians of the water...
和雪地的冰熊族
and the bears of the ice.
在我的世界里 学者发明了 一种真理探测仪
In my worId, scholars invented an aIethiometer...
名为"黄金罗盘"
a goIden compass...
它能告知所有的真♥相♥
and it showed them all that was hidden.
但教权统治者们 却惧怕一切未知的真♥相♥
But the rullng power, fearing any truth but their own...
便毁了这些仪器
destroyed these devices...
严禁任何人提起尘
and forbade the very mention of Dust.
所幸还剩一个黄金罗盘
One compass remains, however...
且只有一个人能解读
and only one who can read it.
抓不到!
You'll never get me!
去抓他们,莱拉
Let's go get 'em, Lyra.
来啊!
Come on!
我要打你!
Gonna get you!
看谁先打到!
I'll get you first!
比利!
BllIy!
给我回来!
You come back here!
走开! 快一点!
Leave me aIone! Faster, faster!
我们非抓到你不可!
We're gonna get you!
罗杰,快跑!
Run, Roger!
被我们抓到了!
You are now GobbIed!
你要照我的话去做!
You've gotta do whatever I say!
快,罗杰!快跑!
Go, Roger! Run!
快去抓他! 走开啦!
Come on! Come on! Hurry! - Leave us aIone! - Get him!
抓住他! 抓住他!
Come on. Run!
快跑! 快点,罗杰,不然会被抓到
Hurry up, Roger, or they'll GobbIe you!
跑快一点!
Faster!
快点!
Hurry up!
站住!
Stop!
要是想活命 就别再过来
If you vaIue your llves, come no further.
为什么? 我们抓到他了啊
Why? We GobbIed him fair and square.
这不是闹着玩,比利可斯塔
This ain't no game, BllIy Costa.
你不知道这是什么门吗?
Don't you know what this gate is?
是你的烂学校的后门啊
It's the back door to your stupid college.
怎样? 这道门被诅咒了
So? There's a curse on this gate.
你们吉普赛人应该知道
You Gyptians ought to know that.
跨过这道门的后果
Crossin' this gate... is worse than touching someone's damon...
比摸别人的守护精灵更严重
with your bare hands.
那你怎么没事?
Why ain't nothin' happened to you, then?
因为我们住这儿啊
'Cause we live 'ere.
可以自♥由♥进出
We got safe passage, see?
况且当初诅咒这道门的是我妈妈
And anyway, my mother's the one who put the curse... on this gate in the first pIace.
什么妈妈?
What mother?
听说你是孤儿
I heard you was an orphink...
你被伯父送来这里 因为没人要你
and your uncIe onIy Ieft you 'ere 'cause nobody wanted you.
有种就过来讲
Come 'ere and say that.
不要啊,比利
Don't, Blliy.
你应该听朋友的话
You shouId llsten to your mate.
学究有个处置 擅闯者的特殊房♥间
The schoIars got this speciaI room where they deaI with trespassers.
给你穿上毒袍
They got this poison gown, right...
活活烧死你
and it burns you allve!
胡扯,把他交出来
Rubbish. Hand him over.
是真的,我证明给你看 我去偷来
It ain't rubbish. I'll prove it. I'll steaI it.
你要罗杰就给你
You can have Roger.
只要你敢穿上
As Iong as you try it on.
好,今晚带来
All right. Bring it with you tonight.
否则你惨了
Or eIse...
开战
War.
比利,不要啊
BllIy, don't!
回头见
See ya Iater, then.
好
OK.
比利,你好厉害!
Well done, Blliy!
你不会把我交给他们吧?
You ain't really gonna hand me over to them?
当然不会
Of course not.
我随便偷一件老学究的袍子
I'll steaI any oId schoIar's gown.
谅他也不敢穿
He'll never try it on anyway.
艾塞列公爵?
- Lord AsrieI? - Morning, Hunt.
杭特早安 院长听到你平安归来会松口气
Well, the Master will be relleved to hear you've arrived safeIy.
我想也是
I'm sure he will.
偶尔听听我的话嘛
I wish you'd llsten to me once in a whlle.
你少孬种了
Stop being such a coward.
我不孬种,早完蛋了?
If I weren't such a coward, where would you be?
快到休息室了啊
In the Retiring Room aIready.
快走
Come on, quick.
找到袍子就快闪
Let's find a robe and get out of here.
别傻了,我想四处看看
Don't be sllIy. I want to Iook around.
你要是被打我也会痛
You do know that if you get a smack, I hurt too?
莱拉,你会害我们被逮啦
Oh, Lyra. You're gonna get us caught.
完蛋了! 我就说嘛
Oh, no! I toId you!
艾塞列公爵 是本院的杰出校友
Lord Asriel is an eminent fellow of the college.
身为约旦学院的院长
And as master of Jordan, you must force him...
你必须逼他打消念头
to abandon his pIan.
他们在讲艾塞列伯父
They're taIking about UncIe AsrieI.
我是代表教诲权威发言
I speak for the Magisterium.
教诲权威在学院内无权发言
The Magisterium has no authority within these walls.
亲爱的院长…
My dear fellow...
教权在任何地方 都有发言权
the Magisterium has authority everywhere...
艾塞列的嘴必须封住
and Lord AsrieI will be sllenced...
无论如何!
one way or another.
也许吧
That may be.
他在学院里,就有权提议
But whlle he is at Jordan, his proposaI will be heard.
我不能破坏数百年的包容 和自♥由♥发问权
I'll not dispense with centuries of toIerance and free inquiry.
我言尽于此
And that's my finaI word on the matter.
请恕我失陪
Now, if you'll excuse me...
我要去开会了
I shall call the Councll to order.
偷不成袍子了
I guess we Iost that bet.
安静啦
Hush, Pan.
莱拉,他要走了,快闪
Lyra, he's Ieaving. Let's go.
莱拉!
Lyra.
教授一直刁难我 完蛋了
- The professor...a really hard time. - Oh, no.
雪豹史特拉
It's SteImaria.
艾塞列公爵,院长要我开一瓶 99年份的托考伊葡萄酒给你
The master asked me to decant a bottIe of the '99 Tokay for you, Lord AsrieI.
他记得你偏爱这酒
He remembered you were partiaI to it.
谢谢你
Thank you.
莱拉!
- Lyra! - It's poisoned.
酒有毒 胡扯! 我没胡扯
- Nonsense. - It ain't nonsense.
我看到教诲权威那家伙
I saw that man from the Magisterium...
倒一包粉下去
pour some powder into the wine.
快进去
Go back in there.
眼睛睁大,嘴巴闭紧
Keep your eyes open and your mouth shut.
去啊
Go on.
艾塞列公爵
Ah, Lord AsrieI.
真是稀客啊,这位是…
This is a rare pIeasure.
教诲权威的帕佛修士
May I introduce Fra PaveI of the Magisterium?
我们没见过 但我久仰大名了,艾塞列公爵
We've never met, but I've followed your expIoits cIoseIy, Lord AsrieI.
我嗅得出来
That's what the smell is.
院长、诸位,我就直说吧
Master, gentIemen, I shall get straight to the point.
杭特,关灯
Hunt, the llghts.
电影精选列表