地球和平
The earth is at peace.
没有饥饿
There is no hunger.
没有暴♥力♥
There is no violence.
环境被改善
The environment is healed.
诚实 礼貌 善良被所有人践行
Honesty, courtesy, and kindness are practiced by all.
我们的世界从未如此 完美
Our world has never been more... perfect.
宿主
"领导人"在我们的世界不复存在
No leaders. No longer our world.
我们被一群外星生物入侵
We've been invaded by an alien race.
他们占领了地球上大部分人的身体
They occupy the body of almost all human beings on the planet.
只有少部分人幸免
A few humans who have survived...
不得不亡命天涯
are on the run.
请跟我们走 - 我们会帮助你
Please, come with us. - We will help you.
小心一点 - 不要伤到自己
Please, be careful. - Please, don't hurt yourself.
我们不想伤害你
We don't want to hurt you.
去死吧 - 不要
Like hell. - No.
几乎没剩下完好的骨骼和器官
Barely a bone not broken or organ ruptured.
我也不知道她怎么还没死
I cannot tell you why she's not dead.
这一个生命力很顽强
This one wants to live.
欢迎你 我是治疗师佛兹 怎么称呼你?
Welcome. I'm Healer Fords. What should I call you?
你经历过好多生命 游历过好多世界
You have lived many lives in many worlds.
像你这样的漫游者 一定有自己的名字
A wanderer such as yourself, it must have been a name.
叫
Call...
我
me...
漫游者
Wanderer.
她什么时候可以工作
When will she be able to work?
肯定不是现在 - 当然
Not now. - Of course.
不
No.
我没死 绝对不可能
I haven't died. I didn't die.
没错 我还在 别以为这个身体是你的
That's right. I'm still here. Don't think this is yours.
它是我的
This body is mine.
不 是我的
No, mine.
我不知道你对这个新世界了解多少
I don't know how much they know about this new world.
大部分人身体都被成功占领
Almost every human has been successfully occupied.
正如你居住的上一个星球
As with the other planets you've inhabited...
我们没有改变这个世界 只是体验它
We do not change this world. But experience it.
使它更加完美 - 你怎么想的
And perfect it. - What did you think?
你不会以为我这么容易就放弃了吧 - 然而
Did you think I just give up? - However...
还是有少数的人类抵抗者
There is still packet of human resistance.
这对我们的和平是种威胁
That threatens our peace.
你的宿主就是其中一员
Your host was part of that resistance.
你想让我捕捉她的记忆
You want me to locate her memories?
是的 根据这些记忆我们可以找到那些反叛者
Yes, from those memories we can locate other rebels.
想得挺美 - 但我得警告你
Good luck with that. - But I must warn you.
失去身体后大部分人的意识都会消失
Most humans fade away,
但还是有少数人会顽抗到底
but there are a few who fight the occupation.
她叫梅兰妮·斯特德
Her name is Melanie Stryder.
出生在路易斯安那州
She was born in Louisiana.
她一家躲过了第一次殖民潮
Her family escaped the initial ways of colonization.
但那只是时间问题
But it was only a matter of time.
她父亲被孤身围困
Her father was discovered alone.
他宁愿一死也不愿向搜查者屈服
He took his life rather than be taken by our seekers.
或者将他的孩子们置于危险境地
And risk the lives of his children.
从那时起 梅兰妮就和
Melanie has been on the run since with...
不 不要说 你敢说
No. Don't say it. Don't you say it.
求求你不要说 - 她在抵抗你吗
Please, I beg you. - She's resisting?
吉米一起逃亡 他的全名叫吉米·斯特德
Jamie, his name is Jamie Stryder.
我恨你 我一定会报仇的
I hate you. If only I could hurt you.
我理解你为什么要抵抗
I understand why you are resistant.
你认为自己的意愿非常宝贵 不能放弃
You believe the loss of your will is too great to sacrifice.
但我们必须要考虑共同利益
But we have to think of the common good.
随便你怎么美化 这就是谋杀
Call it whatever you want. This is murder.
出声我就杀了你
A sound and you die.
动手啊 我反正不想活了
Do it, I'd rather die.
不可思议 你居然是人类
This is impossible. You're human.
别跑 等一下
Stop. Wait.
好好看看我
Look at me.
我是人类 和你一样
I'm human. Just like you.
放开我 - 对不起
Get off me. - I'm Sorry.
我叫杰莱德·霍华 我不想吓你的
My name is Jared Howe. I didn't mean to scare you.
我已经两年没跟另一个人类说话了
I haven't spoken to another human being in two years.
我猜你也很久没被别人亲过了
I guess you haven't been kissed in a while either.
我叫梅兰妮·斯特德
Melanie... Stryder.
有人在等我回去
I've got someone waiting for me.
你还有伴吗 - 是我的小♥弟♥弟♥
You're not alone? - It's my kid brother.
他很饿 我跑了两个小时才到这房♥子
He's hungry. I ran two hours to get to this house.
我可以开车送你一程 这比跑快多了
I can give you a ride. This is faster than running.
也比你刚刚的速度快
It's even faster than you running.
到现在你还要假装自己没有感觉到什么吗
Are you going to pretend like you didn't feel something just now?
我知道你有
I know you felt that.
停下 快停下
Stop that. Stop.
你正在犯一个错误 而且你心知肚明
What you're doing is wrong. And you know it.
遇见杰莱德·霍华后 梅兰妮和弟弟与他同行
After meeting Jared Howe, Melanie and her brother stayed with him.
他们在一个废弃的地方安顿下来
They settled in an abandoned place.
地点要派人去查
It had to be explored by our souls.
他们几乎忘记了外星入侵和外面发生的一切
They could almost forget the invasion and what happening around them.
自从我们相遇的第一晚 你再也没有亲过我
You haven't kissed me since that first night.
梅兰妮 你不必如此的
Melanie, You don't have to.
我们不可能是最后的幸存者
We can't be the last ones.
就算我们真的是
And even if we are.
而你是地球上最后一个女人
You are the last woman on Earth.
你也不必这样做
You still don't have to.
我是心甘情愿的
But I want to.
当你触碰我的时候 那种感觉
When you touch me, it's...
我不想你停下来
I don't want you to stop.
我们该睡了 - 和我一起
We should sleep. - Then Sleep with me.
我的意思是
All I'm saying is...
我们还在躲避追杀 - 你不能预言
We have to hide. - You don't know that.
不知道我们拥有的日子是几个月 还是几天
You don't know if we've got months, or days.
我们随时可能被抓到
We can be taken at any moment.
我们只拥有此刻
We only have this. Now.
漫游者
Wanderer,Wanderer
怎么了 搜查者
Yes, Seeker.
你有一阵没说话了
You have not spoken for several minutes.
他们是情人吗
Were they lovers?
这些人不像你原来占据过的身体
These humans are not like the others bodies you have inhabited.
他们对身体有超乎寻常的控制力
They have unusually strong physical drivers.
你必须有所警惕
You must to be vigilant.
他们在附近发现了搜查者
They saw Seekers nearby.
虽然没有暴露 但也知道此地不可久留
They were not found, but knew they had to move on.
他们出发前往 我看不到是哪里
They were headed... I can't see where.
一个安全的地方和其他人会合
A safe place with others.
希望
Hope...
在出发的前夜 他们在一间安全的旅馆过夜
Before the long journey, they spent the night in an old hotel that thought was safe.
杰莱德外出补充路上的给养
Jared was out searching for supplies for the trip.
来
Come on.
呆在这儿 不要动
Stay here, and don't move.
要走一起走 - 我去引开他们 马上回
I wanna go with you. - I'll lead them away, and come right back.
我发誓 来吧
I promise. Come on.
不
No.
现在你知道我为什么不惜一切代价了
Now you know, I will do everything.
继续啊
Go on.
没有其他了 - 一定还有
There is nothing more now. - There has to be more.
我会继续努力
I'll keep trying.
拜托了 漫游者
Please do, Wanderer.
不 等一下 住手
No, no, wait, stop.
你不该看到那个的 你不懂 你会害死他们的
You were not meant to see that. You can't know that. That could kill them.
毁了它 快 求求你了
Get rid of it, get rid of it, now, please.
这不是你该看到的东西 - 安静点
You were not meant to see that. - Quiet.
漫游者 求求你
Wanderer, please.
你看到了所有事 怎么还能再助纣为虐呢