this was all the rage when I was coming up.
你知道 任何旧事物都可以翻新
You know, everything old can be made new again.
比如民♥主♥
Like democracy.
它把我带给了这个
Which brings me to this.
秦纳
Cinna.
他是不是死了
He's dead, isn't he?
是的 亲爱的
Yes, dear.
他让普鲁塔什答应等你自己决定
He made Plutarch promise not to show you this
当嘲笑鸟之后再给你看这个
until you'd decided to be The Mockingjay on your own.
他知道风险 我们都知道
He knew the risks. As we all do.
他相信这场革命
He believed in this revolution.
他相信你
He believed in you.
我还是赌你赢
我还是赌你赢
我还是赌你赢
秦纳
秦纳
秦纳
他们真美
They're beautiful.
他们有它 他们有嘲笑鸟制♥服♥
They have it. They have the Mockingjay outfit.
在第13区这里没有准备团队
There's not much of a prep team here in 13
但我们会让你成为史上穿得最美的反抗者
but we will make you the best-dressed rebel in history.
好了
Okay.
开灯
Bring up the lights.
秦纳最后的点睛之笔
Cinna's final touch.
人们或想吻你 想杀你 或想成为你
Everyone's either gonna wanna kiss you, kill you, or be you.
完美
Perfect.
绝对完美
Absolutely perfect.
好 我们打开设备
Okay. Let's bring up the setting.
来点小风
Little wind.
凯妮丝 一开始你单膝跪地
Okay, Katniss, we're gonna start you down on one knee.
站起的时候
And as you rise up, you're gonna
你要举起旗帜 开始说台词
hold your flag in the air and deliver your line.
记住你刚刚和兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥一起
And remember you've just stormed the outskirts of the Capitol
齐心协力攻下了都城郊区
arm-in-arm with your brothers and sisters.
好的
Okay.
准备好了就开始
Whenever you're ready.
施惠国人♥民♥ 我们战斗 我们敢 我们
People of Panem, we fight, we dare, we...
她知道台词吗
Does she know the line?
-我知道 抱歉 -没关系
- I know it. I got it. I'm sorry. - Okay, All right.
-再来一遍 -她在热身
- Let's do it again. - She's warming up.
好 澎湃一点 开始
All right. With energy. Go.
施惠国人♥民♥ 我们战斗
People of Panem, we fight!
我们敢于为了正义结束这场饥饿
We dare to end this hunger for justice!
你刚参加完一场战斗
You've just been in battle!
对不起 抱歉发火
I'm sorry. Excuse my outburst.
你刚参加完战斗
You've just been in battle.
我们再试一次 准备好了就开始
Let's try it again. Whenever you're ready.
施惠国人♥民♥ 我们战斗
People of Panem, we fight!
我们敢于为了正义结束这场饥饿
We dare to end this hunger for justice.
我的朋友 革命就是这么死的
And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies.
你好 凯妮丝
Hello, Katniss.
你就是这么问候老朋友的吗
This how you greet an old friend?
可能是认不出你酒醒的样子
Maybe I don't recognize you sober.
我猜看起来和感觉一样糟糕
I guess it looks as bad as it feels.
施惠国人♥民♥ 我们战斗
People of Panem, we fight!
我们敢 我们为了正义结束这场饥饿
We dare! We end this hunger for justice!
总统女士
Madam President,
请允许我说两句
indulge me for a moment, if you would.
我们每人想一个
Let's everybody think of one
真正被凯妮丝·艾佛丁打动的场景
incident where Katniss Everdeen genuinely moved you.
不是你嫉妒她的发型
Not where you were jealous of her hairstyle
或者她长裙燃烧的场景
or her dress went up in flames
也不是她正要射出漂亮一箭的场景
or she made a halfway decent shot with an arrow.
更不是皮塔让你喜欢上她的场景
And not where Peeta made you like her.
我希望你们大家想出一个
No, I'd like you all to think of
她让你有某种真实感受的时刻
one moment where she made you feel something real.
当她在收获节自愿代替她妹妹的时刻
When she volunteered for her sister at the Reaping.
好例子
Excellent example.
好
Okay.
我希望那不重要
I hope that wasn't important.
好 自愿代替妹妹
Okay. "Volunteer for sister."
不错 还有什么
Good. What else?
当她为小芸香唱那首歌♥时
When she sang that song for little Rue.
没错 谁不为那个场景而哽咽呢
Oh, yeah. Who didn't get choked up at that?
艾菲 我更喜欢不化妆的你
You know, I like you better, Effie, without all that makeup.
我更喜欢清醒的你
Well, I like you better sober.
当她选择芸香作为盟友的时候
When she chose Rue as an ally, as well.
-没错 -这些场景有什么共同点呢
- Yes. - Now, what do all these have in common?
没人告诉她做什么
No one told her what to do.
没有剧本 没错
Unscripted, yes.
所以也许我们应该让她自己来
So maybe we should just leave her alone.
让她洗把脸
And wash her face.
她还是个姑娘 你把她化得像个大妈
She's still a girl. You made her look 35.
在地下显然缺少
The opportunities for
可以自♥由♥发挥的空间
spontaneity are obviously lacking below ground.
你建议我们把她扔到战场上吗
So what you're suggesting is we toss her into combat?
我不赞成仅为了效果就把一个
I can't sanction putting an untrained civilian
未经训练的平民放到战场上 这不是都城
in battle just for effect. This is not the Capitol.
这正是我所建议的 把她放到战场上
That is exactly what I'm suggesting. Put her in the field.
不 我们没法保护她
No, we can't protect her.
呼吁声必须来自她
It has to come from her.
人♥民♥才会响应
That's what people respond to.
你想为革命树立一个符号♥吗
You want a symbol for the revolution?
没法教导她 相信我 我知道
She cannot be coached into it. Trust me, I know.
也许有一些不那么危险的地方
Maybe there's someplace that's less dangerous.
第8区上周报导了猛烈轰炸
District 8. They reported heavy bombing last week.
没有剩余的军事目标
There are no military targets left.
我们不能保证她的安全
We can't guarantee her safety.
你们永远都保证不了我的安全
You'll never be able to guarantee my safety.
-我要去 -要是你死了呢
- I wanna go. - And if you're killed?
记得把过程录下来
Make sure you get it on camera.
我给你们做了些小惊喜
I've made you some surprises.
你可能想试试手
Maybe you wanna try one out.
你要想成为凯妮丝宣传团队的一分子
If you're gonna be a part of Katniss' propo team,
可能也要看这部分
you may as well look the part.
这个是给你的
And this one is for you.
为了我们的宣传片
Plutarch wanted you to have
普鲁塔什想让你拥有一件武器 可是
a weapon for the sake of the propos but...
我不能只是给你造个时尚配件
I couldn't just make you a fashion accessory.
好美的弓
It's beautiful.
看这里
And look here.
普通箭 燃烧箭 爆♥炸♥箭
Regular. Incendiary. Explosive arrows.
全都用颜色♥区♥分
All color-coded.
菲尼克准备好时告诉他
And tell Finnick
我给他造了个三叉戟
I've got a trident for him when he's ready.
也许能让他振作一点
Might just cheer him... cheer him up.
还是别在这射红箭了
Let's not fire the red ones in here.
你们有这么多武器
You had all of this and you
却让其他区的人♥民♥自生自灭
just left the districts to fend for themselves?
不是这么简单 凯妮丝 我们艰难求生
It's not that simple, Katniss. We barely survived.
我们没有任何条件发起反击
We weren't in any kind of shape to launch a counterattack.
我们可以轰炸都城 可他们能用至少
Yeah, we could've bombed the Capitol but they would've retaliated
双倍的火力回击 结果如何
with at least twice the firepower. Then what?
连个宣布胜利的人都剩不下
There would've been nobody left to claim victory.
跟皮塔说得一模一样
Sounds like exactly what Peeta
可你们却叫他叛徒
said and then you all called him a traitor.
这边 战士
This way, soldier.
你准备好上镜了
You are camera-ready.
你的战友是不是很帅
Doesn't your comrade look handsome?
走吧
Let's go.
活着回来
Come back safe.
简单介绍一下 凯妮丝
Quick introductions, Katniss.
这些人都是大老远过来支持革命的
电影精选列表