These people have come a long way to support the cause.
这是克雷西达
This is Cressida.
依我之见
In my opinion one of the
她是都城最棒的导演之一
best up-and-coming directors in the Capitol.
-直到我离开都城 你好 -你好
- Until I up and left. Hey. - Hey.
让我们看看你的本事 小心
Let's see what you can do. Be careful.
他是我的助手 麦萨拉
This is my assistant, Messalla.
见到你很荣幸
It's an honor to meet you.
他是你的摄影师 卡斯托
And your cameramen over there, Castor.
你好
Hello.
这是波乐克斯
And Pollux.
做好准备
Let's get locked in.
你们都是都城的吗 普鲁塔什救得你们吗
You're all from the Capitol? Plutarch got you out?
别指望能跟他聊天
Don't expect much chitchat from him.
他是一个艾瓦克斯
He's an Avox.
都城多年前就把他舌头割掉了
Capitol cut his tongue out years ago.
还有不是 我们不是被救出来的
And no, it wasn't any sort of rescue,
如果你想问的是这个
if that's what you mean.
我们是自己选择逃出来的
We all fled on our own.
为了这 为了你
For this. For you.
一定要快 速战速决
This has gotta be fast. In and out.
行动
Move out.
你还活着 我们都不确定
You're alive then. We weren't sure.
凯妮丝
Katniss,
他是第八区的指挥官佩乐
Commander Paylor, District 8.
凯妮丝还在恢复当中
Katniss has been recovering,
但她坚持要来
but she insisted on coming out
想要探望伤员
and seein' some of your wounded.
伤员想看全都是
Well, we've got plenty of those.
西边几个街区外有一个万人坑
We have a mass grave a few blocks west, but,
但我们人手不足 没法转移遗体
I can't spare the manpower to move them yet.
医院在帘子后面
Hospital's past that curtain.
带给他们一点希望 挺好的
Any hope you can give them, it's worth it.
都城竭尽所能想击垮我们
The Capitol's done everything they can to break us.
把所有伤员集中在一起不妥吧
Aren't you worried about having all your wounded in one place?
总比他们自身自灭要好
I think it's better than leaving them to die.
我不是这个意思
That's not what I meant.
好吧 这也是无奈之选
Well, that's my only other option.
如果你有别的主意 我洗耳恭听
If you can come up with another, I'm all ears.
就在这儿
It's right through here.
别在这儿拍 我帮不了他们
Don't film me in there. I can't help them.
让他们看到你就行
Just let them see your face.
抱歉
Excuse me.
你没事吧
You all right?
没事 这 没事
It's okay. Here, it's okay.
我来 我来 没事的
I've got you. I've got you. It's all right.
凯妮丝·艾弗丁
Katniss Everdeen?
你在这做什么
What are you doing here?
我来 我来看看你们
I came... I came to see you.
你肚里的孩子呢
What about the baby?
没了
I lost it.
你来战斗吗 凯妮丝
Are you fighting, Katniss?
你来跟我们并肩作战吗
You here to fight with us?
是的
I am.
我会的
I will.
靠近点
Tighter.
靠近点 靠近
Tighter, tighter.
长官 有些摄像头在空袭中损坏了
Sir, some cameras were damaged in the bombings,
但我们确定就是她
but we confirmed it's her.
放大
Zoom in.
她当时在拜访临时医院
She was visiting a makeshift hospital.
我们不确定她是否还在那
We're not sure if she's still there.
我们可以从11区派飞行器过去
We can scramble hovercraft from the border of 11.
或许能干掉她
We may be able to target her.
杀死所有伤员
Kill the wounded.
先生
Sir...
你自己写的发言稿 艾杰里娅
You wrote that speech yourself, Egeria.
不得与嘲笑鸟形象
Any association with the Mockingjay symbol
有任何关联
is forbidden.
医院里的每一个人都犯了叛国罪
Everyone inside that hospital has committed treason.
让他们看看
Show them what it costs
和凯妮丝·艾弗丁当朋友是什么下场
to be friends with Katniss Everdeen.
你妈妈看到录像会为你骄傲的
Your mom's gonna be proud of you when she sees the footage.
这个会在所有区播吗
Will this play in the districts?
会深印在他们的眼睛里
It'll be tattooed on their eyes.
-有问题 -什么问题
- There's a problem. - What kinda problem?
北面有轰炸机飞来
Incoming bombers from the north.
-我们需要掩护 -那儿有个仓库
- We need to find cover now. - There's a bunker in there.
直走然后下楼
Straight ahead and down the stairs.
凯妮丝
Katniss!
凯妮丝
Katniss!
艾弗丁
Everdeen!
艾弗丁
Everdeen!
盖尔 远离墙壁
Gale, back away from the wall!
你还好吗
You okay?
走
Move!
他们朝着南边的什么东西飞去了
They're going after something to the south.
是往医院方向
That's towards the hospital.
他们又飞回来了 跟上
They're circling back around. Come on!
那是医院 他们要炸了医院
That's the hospital. They're targeting the hospital.
去帮他们
Help them!
去救他们出来
Help them! Get them out!
凯妮丝
Katniss?
凯妮丝
Katniss,
能把你所见的告诉所有人吗
can you tell everyone what you're seeing right now?
凯妮丝 你有什么想说的吗
Katniss, what do you wanna say?
我想让反抗者们知道我还活着
I want the rebels to know that I'm alive.
我在第8区
That I'm in District 8
都城刚炸毁了这里的医院
where the Capitol just bombed a hospital
里面都是手无寸铁的无辜百姓
filled with unarmed men, women and children.
他们无一幸存
And there will be no survivors.
如果你有一丝一毫
If you think for one second
觉得都城会公平对待我们
that the Capitol will ever treat us fairly
那就是自欺欺人
you are lying to yourselves.
因为我们知道他们是什么东西
Because we know who they are
他们的所作所为
and what they do.
这就是他们干的好事 我们必须反抗
This is what they do! And we must fight back.
我有话要对斯♥诺♥总统说
I have a message for President Snow.
你可以折磨我们
You can torture us and
轰炸我们 把我们的区夷为平地
bomb us and burn our districts to the ground.
但是你看到了吗
But do you see that?
星火燎原
Fire is catching.
要烧一起烧 要死一起死
And if we burn, you burn with us!
我们知道他们是谁
We know who they are
知道他们的所作所为
and what they do.
这就是他们干的好事
This is what they do!
我们必须反抗
And we must fight back.
你可以折磨我们 轰炸我们
You can torture us and bomb us
把我们的区夷为平地
and burn our districts to the ground.
普鲁塔什没有错信你
Plutarch's faith in you wasn't misplaced.
-但是你看到了吗 -谢谢
- But do you see that? - Thank you.
-星火燎原 -开场跟我一起上来
- Fire is catching. - Come up with me for the beginning.
要烧一起烧 要死一起死
And if we burn, you burn with us!
加入嘲笑鸟
没有妥协就没有进展
There is no progress without compromise.
没有牺牲就没有胜利
No victory without sacrifice.
但是我跟嘲笑鸟站在一起
But I stand here with The Mockingjay
宣布我们的时刻已经来临
to announce that our moment has arrived.
比蒂增强了十倍的电视播放讯号♥
Beetee has increased our use of the airwaves tenfold.
我们今晚会向所有区播放这段视频
We will broadcast this message to all the districts tonight.
嘲笑鸟的话
The Mockingjay's words
电影精选列表