(每一个爱情故事都是鬼故事 大卫·福斯特·华♥莱♥士♥)
非常感谢 女士们、先生们
欢迎参加《幸运大抽奖》
欢迎你重返阳间
Welcome back to the world of the living.
呼叫贝克医生
Call Dr Baker
早上好 泰莎 我是萨基希安医生
Good morning, Tessa. I'm Dr. Sarkisian.
你出了严重的车祸
You've been in a very bad car accident.
外伤导致你的心脏破裂
You ruptured your heart due to trauma,
我们不得不进行手术修补
which we were forced to repair surgically.
泰莎?
Tessa?
(车祸发生182天前)
早上好
Morning.
早上好 -我做了煎饼
Morning. I made pancakes.
哦 抱歉 我要去拍照片
Oh, I'm sorry. I'm gonna go shoot photos.
哦 外面很冷
Oh, it's so cold outside.
是啊 我不想错过晨光
Yeah, I just don't want to miss the morning light.
要么等你回来
Well, maybe when you're back,
我们一起研究一下报考哪所大学
we could do a little research for colleges.
好的 再见
All right. Bye.
她总是躲在照相机后面
She hides behind that camera.
她从来没有给我们拍过照片
She's not taken a single picture of us.
你太漂亮了 会靓瞎她的镜头
You're too pretty. You'd break her lens.
我告诉过你 你得让她主动接近你
Hey, I told you. You've gotta let her come to you.
已经一年了
It's been a year.
签个文件并不代表我们是她的父母
Signing a piece of paper doesn't make us her parents.
实际上就是
Actually it does.
(浪漫二月《巴黎野玫瑰》)
(《尼基塔》)
(当前上映《巴黎野玫瑰》)
你们开门了吗 薛曼? -你来就开门了 泰莎
You open, Sherman?I am for you, Tessa.
我觉得还差一点
Um, I think I'm a little short.
这又不是什么罪过 我才1米68
That's no crime. I'm only 5'6".
观影愉快
Enjoy the show.
薛曼 没字幕吗?
Sherman, where are the subtitles?
你接着看 我来翻译
You watch. I'll translate.
这是我们第一次在白天见面
"It's the first time we've met in daylight."
但你来得很早
"But you're very early."
我还是去跟影院老板说一下
I think I'm just gonna go tell the theater owner.
其实你什么都做不了 很明显他们送错了拷贝
I mean, there's nothing he can do about it. They obviously sent him the wrong print.
我要退钱
I can get my money back.
我看过这部电影 我觉得你不想错过的
I've seen this film before. I don't think you want to miss it.
它是大团圆结局吗?
Does it have a happy ending?
不是
No.
绝对不是
Definitely not.
好吧 那我留下来
Okay. Then I'll say.
你要一个人吃掉所有的辣椒?
"You gonna eat all that chili by yourself?
这么热的天?不会吧
In this heat, you're mad."
不管多热我都要吃这个辣椒 贝蒂
"I eat chili no matter how hot it is, Betty."
那些混♥蛋♥ 什么?
"Those bastards." "What?"
算了 吻我
"Never mind. Kiss me."
那些混♥蛋♥ 他们怎么能这样对我?
"Those bastards. How could they do this to you?"
对不起
I'm sorry.
我抓着你的手多久了?
How long was I doing that?
一小时前我的手就麻了 所以我不确定
I lost feeling about an hour ago,so I'm not sure.
你为什么不说?
Why didn't you say something?
这部电影有点伤感 所以…
Um, the movie is a bit of a downer, so...
这是个爱情故事
It's a love story.
不是所以的爱情故事都伤感
I mean, not all love stories are downers.
佳作都是伤感的
All the good ones are.
《罗密欧与朱丽叶》
Romeo and Juliet, Anna Karenina,
《安娜·卡列尼娜》、《英国病人》
The English Patient. Mm-hmm.
我觉得爱人的分离
I think it's the ending of a relationship,
是爱情故事让人难忘的原因
that's what makes a love story so memorable.
那《傲慢与偏见》呢?
What about Pride and Prejudice?
《简爱》?都是大团圆结局
Jane Eyre? Those both have happy endings.
那只是因为作家选择 早早结束他们的爱情故事
That's only because the writer chose to end their love stories prematurely.
哇
Wow.
你这种死不认错的方式
That is a really interesting way
倒是挺有意思的
of not admitting you're wrong.
少来了 好吧 想想这样
Come on! Okay. Picture this.
想象一下莱昂纳多·迪卡普里奥 在《泰坦尼克号♥》结尾没有死
Picture that Leonardo DiCaprio didn't die at the end of Titanic.
一定要这样吗? -一定要
Do I have to? Oof. You have to.
杰克·道森是个 无业又身无分文的赌徒
Jack Dawson is a jobless, penniless gambler,
只有 最多 那么一点点艺术才能
who possessed, at best, marginal artistic talent.
他救了萝丝的命
He saved Rose's life.
对 当然 但他还对萝丝展开了爱情攻势
Right, of course. But he also love-bombed her
把她从未婚夫那里抢走
and stole her away from her fiancé.
那次激♥情♥车震让可怜的萝丝鬼迷心窍
And poor Rose was just so hypnotized by that steamy car sex,
她真的以为
that she really thought
杰克会让她过上充满激♥情♥的冒险生活
that he'd give her a life of passionate adventure?
拜托 少来了
Please, come on.
那是一种非常贫苦
That's a life of abject poverty
没有人性的通奸生活
and dehumanizing infidelity.
《泰坦尼克号♥2》 如果你觉得第一部是灾难…
Titanic 2. If you thought part one was a disaster...
哦 我的天啊
Oh, my gosh.
我… -该走了
I-- Time to go!
天呐 我肯定要给这家伙一星差评
Jesus, this guy is getting a one-star review, for sure.
你的法语怎么这么好?
So, um, how did you get so good at speaking French?
我爸爸是外语教授
My dad is a foreign languages professor.
所以我12岁的时候
So by the time I was 12,
他已经让我可以流利地说 法语、西班牙语和意大利语了
he had me fluent in French, Spanish, and Italian.
我的天啊
Oh! Oh, my gosh.
如果我能读懂 意大利原文的但丁《地狱》
If I could just read Dante's Inferno in the original Italian,
那我的生活就圆♥满♥了
my life would be complete, I think. I get that a lot.
经常有人这么对我说 -真的?
Really? No. No, I've never gotten that before.
不 从来没人这么对我说过
你的装备都旧了 你不用数码照相机吗?
That's some pretty old gear you got there. You don't shoot digital?
是的 我不用 用胶卷拍能得到更高的动态范围
No, I don't. I get a much higher dynamic range on film.
而且我对 冲印化学药水的气味也很上瘾
Plus, I'm also kind of addicted to the smell of the developing chemicals.
那种气味让我神魂颠倒
The fumes make me a little delirious.
就像你的眼睛现在看着我的反应
Kind of like what your eyes are doing to me right now.
哦
Ooh.
那…
That...
那真是太土了
That was really cheesy. No, no.
不会的 就是
It was... It was...
有点土 对
a little cheesy, yeah.
在我脑海里听起来很完美
It sounded perfect in my head.
好的 让我想一下
Oh, okay. Then let me imagine that for a sec, okay. Okay.
还是很糟? -其实更糟了
Still bad? It's worse, actually.
不知为何 我不知道
Somehow, I don't know.
我该走了
Um, I should probably...
嗯 我也是
Yeah, me too.
谢谢你让我在三个小时内
Um, thank you for letting me
对着你的耳朵窃窃私语
whisper in your ear for three hours.
不客气
You are welcome.
斯凯勒 -什么?
Skylar. What?
我的名字?斯凯勒
My name is... It's Skylar.
我叫泰莎
I'm Tessa.
也许下次还能在这里见到你
Maybe I'll see you here again sometime.
是的 我也想
Yeah, I'd like that.
哦 我的外套
Oh! My jacket.
斯凯 你还活着?
Sky. You're alive!
来吧 我想给你看样东西
Come on. I want to show you something.
斯凯?
Sky!
做恶梦了?
Bad dream.
你叫了他的名字
You called out his name.
这叫做托梦
It's called a visitation dream. We see lots of 'em around here.
在这里经常发生
It's all part
都是悲伤过程的一部分
of the grieving process.
我不知道 感觉像斯凯勒在这里
I know. It just felt like Skylar was really here.
我打赌桃乐丝一定很想听听
Doris would love to hear about that.
桃乐丝是谁?
Who's Doris?
一位病人 写了关于来世的书
A patient writing a book on the afterlife.
好吧
Okay.
电影精选列表