走吧
Let's go.
布里格曼
Briggman.
你愣着干什么 走吧
What the fuck you doing? Let's go.
我刚想起来 装甲车舱门忘关了
I just remembered I left the hatch open on the Stryker.
-是吗 -我现在就去关
- Yeah? - So I think I'm gonna go.
晚点再去关
Deal with it later.
不 我还是现在去关吧 不然迪克斯
No, I think I'm gonna go do that because Deeks is...
-会要我的命 -迪克斯会要你的命
- gonna have my ass. - Deeks is gonna have your ass?
他会网开一面的
He'll make an exception.
相信我 走吧
Trust me. Let's go.
希望你别介意我们没等你
Hope you don't mind we started without you.
真是个该死的缉毒警
That goddamn narc.
他直接把刑事侦缉部引过来了
He brought CID right into our house.
为了什么 就为了点儿大♥麻♥
And for what? Fucking hash?
而且这让我疑心他还说了些什么
And it makes me wonder what else he's been talking about.
-等等 刑事侦缉部是为大♥麻♥来的 -是啊
- Wait, that's why CID came here? - Yeah.
你敢相信吗
Can you believe that shit?
他去匿名举报了
He called in an anonymous tip.
但迪克斯到处都有耳目
But Deeks so in, Deeks has ears everywhere.
你什么也瞒不过那家伙
You can't get nothing past that dude.
我们接下来有几个重要任务
We've got some big missions coming up.
迪克斯做了很多计划
Deeks has a lot of stuff planned,
所以如果你听说还有谁嘴巴不严
so if you get a whiff of any other punk-asses with discretion issues,
你就告诉我
you let me know.
他们可以在医务室躺六周 就像马奎斯一样
They could spend the next six weeks in Medical, like Marquez.
布里格
Brigsey.
你跟我们一条心吗
Are you with us on this?
喂
Hello?
爸
Dad.
安迪 天呐 这都几点了
Andy. Jesus, what time is it?
你没事吧 安全吗
Are you okay? Are you safe?
别联♥系♥刑事侦缉部 听见了吗
Don't call CID. Did you hear me?
迪克斯消息很灵通
Deeks hears everything.
他会发现的 你不能去
He'll find out. You have to stop.
不 我们还有别的办法
No, look, we've still got some moves here.
-不不不 -你只需要保持冷静
- No, no, no. - I just need you to stay calm.
我要去...
I'm going to get...
爸
Dad?
爸 爸 该死
Dad? Dad? Fuck!
该死
Fuck.
你知道些什么
What do you got?
扯淡 一排两天前刚在这遭受袭击
Bullshit. First Platoon got hit two days ago, right fucking here.
他在说什么
What the fuck is he saying?
他在抱怨 你吓着她老婆了
He is complaining. You are frightening his wife.
我才不在乎你老婆
I don't give a fuck about your wife, bro.
布里格曼 带她回屋
Briggman, put her inside.
肖伊德 去找村长
Shoaid, go get the village honcho.
我们需要你回屋 进屋吧
We need you to go inside. Just go inside, please. In there.
暂时在屋里待着 好吗
Just inside for now, just inside for now, okay?
坐下 坐下
Sit. Sit.
待在这别动
Stay there!
待在这别动 你们这些人就是不开窍
Stay there. You people aren't getting the fucking message!
你要去哪
Where are you going?
该死的
Goddamn it!
看来他们开窍了
Looks like they got the message.
-他在加速 -你上次给我们看的
- He's hyping this up... - The last one you showed us...
不 肯定是这些家伙
No, it's gonna be these guys right here.
-这些家伙 -对 这些蠢货
- Those ones? - No, right... these dumb fucks, man.
看着
Look at it.
牛逼 这我得拷一份
Shit! I gotta get a copy of that.
你有什么好料给我看看
What have you got for me?
他们想藏在鸡舍里
They try to hide in this chicken coop,
然后就被阿帕奇扫死了
and then just get iced by an Apache.
这故事我两周前就从特拉弗斯那里听过了
Come on, bro, I got that one from Travers like two weeks ago.
你囤这么多录像干什么
Why you gotta hog all these fucking videos?
给我拷一份
Let me get a copy of this.
爆米花要吗
Popcorn?
不了 谢谢
No. No, thanks.
好吧
Alright.
你接着忙吧
I'll let you get back to your work.
谢谢
Thanks.
迪克斯上士
Sergeant Deeks?
需要我帮忙吗
Can I help you with that?
来 你拎另一边
Here, grab the other side.
这下你可以好好看看了
Now you can really dig in there.
你见过这玩意吗
Ever seen one of these before?
我见过一个人被炸成两半
I saw a guy get ripped in two once.
太疯狂了
That was some crazy shit.
你来这有什么事 布里格曼
So what were you doing here, Briggman?
我知道是怎么回事了
I know what's going on.
是吗
Yeah?
我不能牵扯进去
I can't be part of that.
怎么 你觉得那么做不对吗
What, you think it's wrong?
是的
Yeah, I do.
你觉得那个人是无辜的吗
You think that man was innocent?
他不该死
He didn't deserve to die.
他手无寸铁
He was unarmed.
好吧 如果他手上拿着一把突击步♥枪♥
Alright, so only if he's holding an AK, then he...
那他就突然变成坏人了 是吗
magically becomes a bad guy, huh?
他们总说不知道简易炸♥弹♥埋在哪
They never know where the IED's are buried,
但他们总是知道该怎么避开
but they always know how to avoid them.
这是怎么回事
What the fuck is that?
是真♥主♥的意志吗
The will of Allah?
是天意吗 不是
Divine intervention? No.
他们是共谋 布里格曼
They're co-operators, Briggman.
杀他们一个 就是救我们十个
You kill one of theirs, you save ten of ours.
你还跟我说那么做不对
And you're telling me that's not right.
宪法规定 你可以处决
The Constitution says you can execute
任何为敌军提供援助的美国公民
American citizens for giving comfort and aid to the enemy.
而这些混♥蛋♥却能逃过一劫吗
And these motherfuckers should get a pass?
你是这么想的吗
Is that what you think?
对不起
I'm sorry.
不要道歉
Don't apologize.
我欣赏你的坦诚
I appreciate your honesty.
醒醒 兄弟
Wake up, bro.
布里格曼
Briggman?
该出发了
Time to go.
去哪儿
Go where?
起来你就知道了
Get your ass up and find out.
你感觉如何 布里格
So how you feelin', Brigsey?
我挺好
I'm good.
家里怎么样
How's everything at home?
都挺好 瑞本
Everything's fine, Rayburn.
那就好
Good.
你最近和家人联♥系♥过吗
You talked to your family lately?
什么
What?
你最近和家人联♥系♥过吗
Have you talked to your family?
你为什么要问我有没有和家人联♥系♥
Why are you asking me if I've talked to my family?
你为什么要问这个
Why are you asking me that?
-这是人之常情 库姆斯 -怎么了
- It's what people do, man. Coombs! - Yeah?
你最近和家人联♥系♥过 对吧
You've talked to your family lately, right?
没错 我昨天和我妈打电♥话♥了
Yeah, I called my mom yesterday.
你应该打给他们
You should call them, man.
他们担心你
They worry about you.
是啊 布里格
Yeah, Brigsey.
你应该给他们打电♥话♥
You should give them a call.
你也不想让他们以为你死了吧
You don't want them to think you're dead.
-我没子弹了 -我也是
- I'm out! - I'm out too.
停止射击
Hold your fire!
-布里格 -怎么了
- Hey, Brigsey. - Yeah?