我虽然行过死荫的幽谷,也不怕遭害,因为你与我同在
Nam etsi ambulavero in medio umbrae mortis, non timebo mala, quoniam tu mecum es.
你的杖,你的竿,都安慰我
Virga tua et baculus tuus ipsa me consolata sunt.
她很生我的气,因为如果我有法律学位,我就可以做我们的律师了
She was furious with me, because if I had my law degree, I could have represented us.
陪审团裁决我败诉
The jury ruled against me.
我告诉我的律师我想自杀
I told my lawyer I considered suicide.
我从尼亚克开车回家,你猜怎么着?
I drove home from Nyack, and guess what?
她离开了我
She had left me.
我几乎松了一口气……不知为何 这给她的生活留下了深刻的印象
I recall almost a sigh of relief... Somehow it made a lasting impression on her life.
我的第一个孩子出生很容易
My first child came easy enough.
但和帕特丽夏在一起,他们不得不在麻醉的情况下给我开刀
But with Patricia, they had to open me up under anesthesia.
我经常想也许原因是 我和他们说过了我什么来这里的,“好吧,我开始了犯罪生活”
I've often thought that perhaps the reason... I told them when I got here, "Okay, I explored the criminal lifestyle."
但我以前是祭坛侍童,天啊
But I was an altar boy, for Christ's sake.
莫托桑提是一个教名 但我还是完了
Moltisanti is a religious name. And still I'm fucked.
我死在了23号♥公路上,离这里不远
I met death on Route 23, not too far from here.
但那是很久以后的事了
But that was much later.
回到1967年,那个戴着帽子的人是我父亲
Back in 1967, the man wearing the hat was my father.
在很多天里,他都没有儿子
In those days, he didn't have a son.
五块钱赌他第一个看到他
Five dollars says I spot him first.
我没有5美元
I don't got five dollars.
那你最好赢,笨蛋 嗯?
Then you better win, gagootz. Huh?
迪克叔叔,看好了
Uncle Dick, think fast.
你想打架吗?
Oh, you want to fight, huh?
那个小胖子是我叔叔,托尼.索帕诺
The little fat kid is my uncle, Tony Soprano.
没打到
You got nothing.
好吧 我们称他为我的姻亲叔叔
Well, we call him my uncle, by marriage.
他把我掐死了
He choked me to death.
在那里!付钱
There! Pay up.
女士们先生们,我们有赢家了
We have a winner, ladies and gents.
嗯?
Huh?
我爷爷和他弟弟曾经是纽瓦克迪米欧家族的人
My grandfather and his brother were with the DiMeo crime family in Newark.
我祖父是一名顾问 但他比家族… 爸!
My grandfather was an associate, but he stacked more scharol... Pop!
里任何一个人更有学识和阅历
...than any of the made guys.
嘿,他来了!
Hey, there he is!
包括一家凯迪拉克经销商
Including a Cadillac dealership.
我的宝贝,让我来介绍一下我的儿子,理查德·莫托桑提
Cara mia, fammi presentare mio figlio, Richard Moltisanti.
大家都叫我迪基
Everybody calls me Dickie.
欢迎来到美国
Welcome to America.
欢迎
Benvenuta
美国!
America!
大多数人65岁去欧洲度假,回来的时候都得了痛风
Most guys 65 go to Europe on vacation, they come back with the gout.
你带着冠军回来了,1967年的波弗洛小姐
You come back with the winner, Miss Provolone, 1967.
哦 安东尼奥.索帕诺
Oh. Antonio Soprano.
孩子
U picceri.
在他杀了我之后,托尼给了我老婆和孩子他的零钱
After he murdered me, Tony gave my wife and baby his pocket change.
但那是很久以后的事了
But that was much later.
很美味
E squisita.
我感到很羞愧 你们那里的人的厨艺都那么好
I'm embarrassed. You're all such great cooks over there.
你能帮我翻译一下吗?
Can you translate for me?
算了吧 她理解不够
Forget it. She understands enough.
Giuseppina,你的家人在那里做什么?
Giuseppina, what does your family do over there?
我父亲……法♥西♥斯♥份子杀了她的父亲
Mio padre... The fascists killed her old man.
她的母亲再也没有恢复过来
Her mother never recovered.
该死的墨索里尼
Fuckin' Mussolini.
我不明白 我小的时候,你和维多·吉诺维斯总是称赞墨索里尼
I don't get it. When I was a kid, you and Vito Genovese always praised Mussolini.
让我们不要在饭桌上谈政♥治♥
Let's not talk politics at the table.
但我告诉你,迪克,那里简直就是天堂
But I'll tell you, Dick, it's paradise over there.
一方面,你无法相信它的美丽
On the one hand, you can't believe the beauty.
另一方面,他们连马桶都没有
On the other hand, they don't even have toilets.
我告诉Giuseppina "你会过上骄傲的美国女士的生活
I told Giuseppina that "you're gonna live the life of a proud American lady.
我要和你生第二个孩子”
And I'm gonna have my second set of children with you."
他们将被一种他们在那里无法想象的生活所淹没
And they'll be deluged with a life that they could never even imagine over there.
就像你小时候一样,迪克
Like you were, Dick, as a kid.
他们是你的兄弟姐妹
These'll be your brothers and sisters.
所以…Giuseppina是你的继母,迪基
So... Giuseppina is your stepmother, Dickie.
是啊
Yeah.
不是我抢了你!
It wasn't me who ripped you off!
哦,是吗?哦,是吗?
Oh, yeah? Oh, yeah?
来吧!
Come on!
操! 哈罗德
Shit! Harold.
够了
All right, already.
这个小崽子
This punk ass snapper.
抢了我们的一个跑腿,拿了600块
Japped one of our runners, took 600 bucks.
明天我要一整袋的钱
I want a full bag tomorrow.
你♥他♥妈♥是哪个?
Who the fuck are you?
那种你对他这样说话就把某人的眼睛挖出的那种人
The guy who one time put out somebody's eye for talkin' to him like that.
你快喘不过气了,短跑冠军?
You winded there, Jesse Owens?
我得戒烟了
I gotta quit smoking.
我同意
I agree.
你能不能把我载到纽波特?
Can't I get you to switch to Newports?
嘿,哈罗德 我儿子说他长大后要成为汉克·亚伦
Hey, Harold. My son here say he gonna be Hank Aaron when he grown up.
我要像他那样压3-1-8
I'm gonna hit 3-1-8 like him.
3-1-8,你的幸运数字,玩吧
Hmm. 3-1-8, your lucky number, boy, play it.
数字是黑人离开这个空洞城市的唯一机会
Numbers is the only chance Black folks got to get out of this sinkhole city.
那是怎么成的?
How does that work, anyway?
你选三个数字,像你的3-1-8
Well, you pick out three numbers, like for you, 3-1-8.
你压上25美分,如果你的号♥码在赛马场出现了,你就可以用25美分赚到125美元
You bet a quarter, and if your numbers come on at the racetrack, then you win $125 for a quarter.
25美分 - 嗯
For a quarter? - Mmm.
压1美元,你就能拿到500美元
Bet a dollar, you get $500.
你逗我呢,哈罗德?
You shitting me, Harold?
如果我的号♥码没出来呢?
What if my numbers don't come out?
如果你没压中,你就什么都没有
Well, if your numbers don't hit, you don't get nothing.
哈罗德把大家的赌注都收来 然后交给某人
Harold collects everybody's bets and gives it to the Man.
不然你以为意大利人是怎么开着又长又花哨的车 手腕上还戴着瑞士钻石手表的?
How you think the Italians drive those long, fancy cars and wear those diamond Swiss watches on their wrists?
谢谢!谢谢!欢迎大家
Thank you. Thank you, everybody, welcome.
嗯…主要,…我只想说…别闹了,安东尼
Uh... Well, mostly, I... I just want to say how pr... Knock it off, Anthony.
我想说我为我的大女儿珍妮丝感到多么自豪,她现在是一个女人了
I want to say how proud I am of my big girl, Janice... who is today... a woman.
干杯!
Cheers!
你知道,珍妮丝,她…她去做教义问答
You know, Janice, she, uh... She went to her catechism.
她练习拉丁语
She practiced her Latin.
她甚至不再看那两个蠢蛋,桑尼和雪儿,有足够长的时间去想上帝 哈?
She even stopped watching those two stunods, Sonny and Cher, long enough to think about God, huh?
盐太多了
Too much fucking salt on this.
最后一两分钟 天啊 她花了我不少钱
At least for a minute or two, but... boy, did she cost me.
我打了个赌,珍妮丝不会履行她的宗教职责
You know, I made a bet that, uh, Janice would not do her religious duties.
但如果珍妮丝履行了,得到了确认 我就把我的胡子刮了
But if Janice did, you know, got confirmed... I'd shave off my mustache.
尽情享受吧
Enjoy.
他的教母和他说过 那会让他看起来像罗伯特·古莱特
His comare told him it makes him look like Robert Goulet.
这东西没那么正宗
This stuff ain't so authentic.
用你的叉子就行
Just use your fork.
但是,你知道,肉汁做的很不错
But, you know, the gravy's good.
哦 过来抱一个 -你女儿的见证礼
Oh. Come here. - Your daughter's confirmation.
恭喜,头子
Congrats, skip.
我也在这里,帅哥先生
I'm here, too, Mr. Handsome.
看起来就像个百万美元宝贝
Yeah, and looking like a million dollars.
也不是墨西哥元
And not Mexican dollars, either.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
同一伙人黑人小孩打了我的其中一个黑人跑腿的
Same fucking gang. Colored kids hit one of my colored runners.
教训他打一顿
Threw him a beating.
你信这个?这些人是怎么自食其力的?
You believe this? How these people prey on their own?
嘿!如果布特.迪米欧看到这种事 会拿我开玩笑的
Hey, Boot DiMeo's gonna rag on me when he sees this.
从整体来看也很糟
It looks bad too, perception-wise.
连报纸都说压数是我们现金流中比重最大的
Even the papers say the numbers is the biggest percentage of our cash flow.
小索说得对,你要把这个事情处理好了
Junior's right, you gotta get your arms around this.
你有个大耳朵,笨蛋?
You got big ears there, gagootz?
大哥,去给你自己搞些佩兹(美国糖果品牌)
Big brother, go and get yourself some Pez.
席尔 普斯,过来
Silvio, Puss, come here.
天啊! 哦!
Marone! Oh!
啊?第二个好莱坞迪克夫人
Ah? The second Mrs. Hollywood Dick.
我正跟神父解释呢
I was just explaining to His Holiness, here.
好像我和你父亲是同学
I think I went to school with your father.
卡洛杰罗.丹特
Calogero Dante.
电影精选列表