会没事的 有妈妈在这
It's okay. Mommy's here, okay?
你要像个大男子汗 好么?
I need you to be a big boy, okay?
躲床底下 躲床底下 马上 快 快!
Get under the bed. Get under the bed. Right now. Quick. Quick.
求你 放过我们吧
Please, leave us alone!
妈妈在哪?在哪…
Where's Mom? Where's...
走 迈克尔 快走!
Go, Michael, go!
不!
No!
迈克尔
Michael.
迈克尔 逃啊!
Michael, run!
片名:《鬼使神差》
你很快会把电用完的
You're going to run down the battery.
反正这儿也收不到信♥号♥♥
Like you could get a signal around here anyway.
幸运的是与这里的人交谈 用不着这些东西
Luckily, people out here remember you can have conversations without those things.
没事 小家伙
It's okay, buddy.
注意别解开他的安全带
Be careful not to unbuckle his seatbelt.
我没有
I'm not.
我们到了 那里怎么样?
We're here. How about that?
回不去咯
No going back now.
即使我们想回去 也没钱了
We couldn't afford it even if we wanted to.
我知道它看起来有些破旧 但是等你进去看过就不会那么想了
I know it's a bit run-down, but wait till you see the inside.
嘿 小家伙 - 丹尼斯 检查一下水泵
Hey, buddy. - Hey, Denise, check out the water pump.
想看看你的新后院么?
You want to come see your new back yard?
怎样?是不是很大?
Yeah? It's big.
还能用 - 是啊 还给了我个下马威
Still works. - Yeah, I'm impressed.
我知道你心存顾虑
I know you're worried.
但是不出几天 我就可以 把这里的一切翻新 我保证
But a couple of days and I'll have everything here running like new. I promise.
那个也行?
Even that?
好吧 或许需要一周
All right. Maybe a week.
还是坚信我们能开始新的生活?
Still think we can do this?
这儿气候适宜 土质良好
Climate's right. The soil reports are great.
我知道原来在城里的时候 我没能成功
Listen, I know I couldn't make this work in the city.
但这次我觉得能行
But this is something I know.
杰丝
Jess.
杰丝 来帮我搬些行李
Jess, come help with these bags.
你觉得这房♥子怎样?
What do you think of the house?
挺整洁的
Neat.
帮我们搬下行李
Help us unload.
如果想今晚有地方睡觉 最好动作快点
If we want anything to sleep on tonight, we got to get moving.
好的
Okay.
“挺整洁的”
Neat.
她会没事的
I think she's going to be okay.
当然 至少她和我们说话了 我想这是个好的开始
Well, at least she's talking to us. I guess that's a start.
是啊
Yeah.
我喜欢这儿的生活
I love it out here, you know.
嘿 - 嘿
Hey. - Hey.
这里感觉怎样?
How's it going?
这里太安静了
It's so quiet out here.
是啊 需要时间去适应
Yeah. It takes some getting used to, huh?
把你带来这里 不是一个惩罚 杰西卡
You know, bringing you out here wasn't a punishment, Jessica.
这对每个人来说都是一种调节
It's an adjustment for everybody.
适应这的唯一的方法就是
And the only way we're going to make this work
我们敢于作出尝试
is if we give it a chance.
“我会重视它的 爸爸”
"I'll take that as a good point, Dad.
“你是对的 永远是对的”
"You're right. You're always right."
晚安
Good night.
早点睡觉吧
Get some sleep.
别放弃 宝贝!
Don't give up, honey!
别担心 我会成功的
Don't worry. I'll get it.
加油
Come on.
加油
Come on.
加油
Come on.
加油 那就对了 加油
Come on. That's right. Come on.
他成功了!来…
He did it! High-five. High-five.
他成功了!
He did it!
罗伊·所罗门?
Roy Solomon?
科比·普莱斯 贝尔顿储蓄所
Colby Price. Belton Savings.
嘿 很高兴见到你
Oh, hey. Good to meet you.
听说你父亲也种向日葵
So you said your father grew sunflowers, too.
是啊 过去在特拉克郡
Yeah, over in Turek County.
我在离这不远处长大
I grew up not too far from here.
好吧
Right.
我知道你们都已经入住
Look, I know you're all moved in,
不过银行这边有个机会 我想你可能会感兴趣
but an opportunity came up at the bank that I thought you might be interested in.
在你买♥♥下来之前 这地方尘封已久
This place sat gathering dust for years until you came along and bought it,
现在 虽然你已经买♥♥下来了
and now, as it happens,
但另一伙人也表示了 对这农场的兴趣
another party's expressed interest in the farm.
好消息是他们愿意支付你出的价钱
The good news is, they're willing to pay what you paid
之外再另付给你15%的钱
and put another 15% on top of that.
但我们刚到这里
We just got here.
坦白说
And frankly,
我的家庭正在寻求一分安定的生活
my family's looking for a little stability right now.
好吧 这里有详细的资料
Well, this will give you the details.
如果你愿意商谈 打电♥话♥给我
Give me a call if you want to discuss it.
谢谢 我会的
Thanks, I will.
嘿 本尼
Hey, Benny.
我来了
I'm coming.
你准备好了么?
You ready?
天哪
Oh, great.
本?
Ben?
本?
Ben?
嘿 运动健将
Hey, sport.
我以为你已经睡了
I thought you were asleep.
你是怎么从床上下来的 宝贝?
How'd you get out of bed, sport?
我以为你已经…
I thought you were...
来吧 我抱你上♥床♥
Come on. Let's get you to bed.
好
Okay.
好了 本 现在乖乖睡觉 好么
All right, Ben. Now you try to get some sleep now, okay?
躺下睡觉…乖孩子
Lay down. Go to sleep. Good boy.
爸爸爱你
Daddy loves you.
什么?
What?
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
去镇上 - 这可不行 杰丝
Going to town. - I don't think so, Jess.
把钥匙给我
Give me the keys.
几秒前它们还在我这里
I just had them, like, two seconds ago.
谢谢 杰丝 准备好了?
Thanks, Jess. You ready to go?
杰丝?
Jess?
发生什么事了?
What's up with that?
我的错 别怪她
It was me, not her.
我以为她想开车
I thought she was taking the car.
不要因为这事和自己过不去
Don't beat yourself up over it.
顺便说句 你儿子昨晚 居然从婴儿床上爬出来了
By the way, your son managed to climb out of his crib last night.
那可是新鲜事
That's new.
是啊
Yeah.
等我今晚从田里回来后
So are the things I'm gonna do to you
我也有些“新花招”跟你玩
when I come in from the fields tonight.
新花招? - 当然
New things, huh? - Oh, yeah.
我正在钻研农民百科
I've been reading the farmer-sutra.
回头见
See you.
给 祝你一天愉快 - 谢谢 爱德
There you go. You have a good day now. - Thanks, Ed.
你们就是新来的?
Well, you're the new folks in town, right?
是啊 罗伊·所罗门
Yeah, Roy Solomon.
你种什么? - 向日葵
So what do you plant? - Sunflowers.
好吧 让我帮你好好准备下
All right. Let me help you get started.
不介意我四处走走吧?
Hey, mind if I go look around?
没问题
Okay.
别跑得太远
Hey, don't go too far.
嘿 小家伙
Hey, buddy.
你在看什么呢?
Hey, what're you looking at?
你没把麦片吃完
You didn't get to finish your cereal.
爸爸说你昨晚 自己爬出了婴儿床
And Daddy said you got out of the crib last night all by yourself.
你自己做到的?