谢谢你,上帝,让我再活一天。
Thank you, God, for letting me have another day.
我甚至没有生病!
I'm not even sick!
你在我看来并不那么惹火。
You don't look so hot to me.
- 离开这里! - 放轻松,维乔。
- You get yourself outta here! - Take it easy, viejo.
你应该对你的长辈多一点尊重。
You should have a little more respect for your elders.
你怎么知道我不是来帮忙的?
How do you know I didn't come here to help?
好吧,这里没有人需要你的帮助。
Well, nobody around here needs your help.
啊?
Ah?
放松,朋友。
Relax, amigo.
放松。 正在死去的是你的镇子。
Relax. It's your town that's dying.
露皮塔(猪的名字)。
Lupita.
露皮塔!
Lupita!
露皮塔! 唐·阿马兰特·德·米拉格罗,
Lupita! Don Amarante de Milagro,
我看到你地平线上的风车。
I see windmills on your horizon.
露皮塔!
Lupita!
露皮塔!
Lupita!
啊,露皮塔!
Ay, Lupita!
马里奥的衬衫 ! 露皮塔!
La camisa de Mario! Lupita!
该死的猪!
Goddamn pig!
继续! 离开这里,露皮塔! 继续!
Go on! Get outta here, Lupita! Go on!
我告诉过你你不会喜欢的。
I told you you wouldn't like it.
好的,我们开张了,去上班吧。
Okay, we're open. Let's go to work.
利斯托斯?
Listos?
不管怎样,你要开车去哪里?
Where you gonna drive to, anyway?
你和丽莎说再见了吗? 是的。
Did you say good-bye to Lisa? Yeah.
稍等片刻
Esperate un momento.
稍等片刻 。 亲爱的。 这一天有点事。
Esperate un momento. here, hon. There's something about this day.
哦,来吧,亲爱的。 让微笑成为你的保护伞。
Oh, come on, hon. Let a smile be your umbrella.
哎呀,拉蒙,到这边来。
Oye, Ramon. Ven por aqui.
你好,男孩们 。
Hola, muchachos.
他们怎么样? 很好,谢谢 。
Como estan? Muy bien, gracias.
布埃诺。 这是美好的一天。
Bueno. It's a pretty day.
是的。 迄今为止。
Yeah. So far.
佩罗!
Perro!
当心!
Heads Up!
挥杆!
Swing wide!
我们这里需要一个扁钢!
- 什么?
We need a flat bar over here!
- What?
一个扁钢!
A flat bar!
嘿。 看那个。
Hey. Look at that.
- 嘿,矮子! - 哟,乔!
- Hey, Shorty! - Yo, Joe!
你有什么活给我♥干♥吗?
You got any work for me?
帮不了你,对不起,乔。
Can't help ya. Sorry, Joe.
我可以开反铲车。 我可以铺设管道。
I can run a backhoe. I can lay pipe.
我还是一个很好的木匠。
I'm a good finish carpenter.
我没什么可以说的了
What can I tell ya?
这到底是什么?
What the hell is this?
那就是未来,朋友。
That's the future, amigo.
你可以看到。 你好!
You can see it. Hi!
这些观点只会让你大吃一惊。
The views will just knock your eyes out.
拉德,这个开♥发♥项目会和 “跳舞鳟鱼"一样大吗?
Ladd, is this development gonna be as big as the Dancing Trout?
不。事实上,奇迹谷的规模将远远超出”跳舞鳟鱼“。
No. Miracle Valley, in fact, is gonna go far beyond what we've done at the Dancing Trout.
这将是新墨西哥州历史上最大的休闲开♥发♥项目。
It's going to be the largest leisure-time development in the history of New Mexico.
这是有史以来最伟大的事情,
This is the greatest thing that has ever happened,
米拉格罗市和米拉格罗市的人们100% 支持该项目。
and the city of Milagro and the people of Milagro are behind this project 100%.
这儿有水,我却不能用(浇灌豆田)。
Here's the water, and I can't use it.
你不能这样做,你不能用水。
You can't do this. You can't have that.
迪奥斯! 这有什么用?
Dios! What's the use?
露皮塔,去那边 . 安代尔!
Lupita, vete por alli. Andale!
- 妈的。 - 他在这里做什么?
- Shit. - Que hace aqui?
离开这里! 谁让你进来的?
Vayase de aqui! Quien le dio permiso para entrar?
- 乔! - 下午好,阿玛兰特 。
- Jose! - Buenas tardes, Amarante.
下午好,乔。 前几天我正在和你父亲谈话。
Buenas tardes, Jose. I was talking to your father the other day.
他告诉我他要把西葫芦放在房♥子附近……
He was telling me he was going to have the squash all near the house...
我父亲死了。 还有鸡舍里到处都是玉米。
My father's dead. And the corn all over along the chicken coop.
阿玛兰特!
嗯?
Amarante! Yeah?
阿玛兰特,我父亲已经去世六年了。
Amarante, my father's been dead for six years.
是的。 我知道。
Yes. I know.
你在这里做什么?
What are you doing here?
我要卖♥♥掉这个地方。
I'm gonna sell the place.
没任何用处了,这里快要干涸死了。
It's not good for anything anymore. This field's dying of thirst.
其他人都卖♥♥掉了。
Everybody else has sold out.
他们说你可以取水吗?
Did they say you could use the water?
噢,该死。 我踢它的时候它一定松了。
Aw, shit. It must've come loose when I kicked it.
我应该关掉它吧?
I ought to shut it off, huh?
也许我会睡在上面。
Maybe I'll sleep on it.
- 你好。 - 你好。
- Hi. - Hi.
我要为那台烘干机买♥♥一个新电机。
I'm gonna get a new motor for that dryer.
- 有什么事吗? - Hijita!
- Is something wrong? - Hijita!
他们很好 ,爸爸。
Estan bien, Papa.
为什么我们不能再摘覆盆子了?
How come we don't pick raspberries anymore?
当我还是个孩子的时候,每年八月我父亲常常带我们去山上。
When I was a kid, my dad used to take us up to the hills every August.
我们会摘覆盆子。
We'd pick raspberries.
有时在夏夜,他会带我出去投篮。
Sometimes on summer nights, he'd take me out to shoot baskets.
但为什么我从来没有机会对我们的孩子这样做?
How come I never get to do that with our kids?
我总是太累,太忙,太穷了。
I'm always too tired, too busy, too broke.
天啊,总是有些什么事情。
Jesus, it's always something.
奎达多。 不! 啊啊啊啊啊!
Cuidado. No! Ay, ay, ay!
早上好,阿玛兰特。 你好吗?
Good morning, Amarante. How are you?
还活着,感谢上帝。
Still living, thanks to God.
你知道我看到什么了吗? 我看到了什么?
Do you know what I know? What I saw?
骑着白马穿城而过的恶魔?
The devil riding a white horse through town?
一匹白马,恶魔。
A white horse, the devil.
乔.蒙德拉贡让水进入了他父亲的豆田。
Jose Mondragon let water into his father's bean field.
啊,吉娃娃!
Ay, chihuahua!
我不是说它好,也不是说它不好。
I'm not saying it's good, and I'm not saying it's bad.
哎,疯狂的老女人 !
Ay, vieja loca!
你知道,墨西哥人正在喝汤。
You know, the Mexican was slurping on the soup.
他一直说,“你觉得你的汤怎么样,卢佩?”
And he kept saying, "how do you likey your soupy, Lupe?"
墨西哥人感到很热,伙计! 他说,“嘿,伙计。不要叫我卢佩。'”
The Mexican got hot, man! He said, "Hey, man. Don't be calling me Lupe. '"
你妈妈用另一块石头打我。
Your mother hit me with another rock.
它们只是鹅卵石。 我把所有的石头都藏起来了。
They're just pebbles. I hid all the rocks.
乔蒙德拉贡正在高速公路旁灌溉他父亲的田地。
Jose Mondragon is irrigating his old man's field over by the highway.
“你怎么喜欢我说话的,狗♥娘♥养♥的?”
"How you likey my speechy, son of a bitchy?"
乔蒙德拉贡...
Joe Mondragon...
正在公路边浇他爸的豆田!
is irrigating his old man's bean field over by the highway!
什么?
What?
他不能那样做。
He can't do that.
你知道乔蒙德拉贡正在给他父亲的豆田浇水吗?
Did you know Jose Mondragon was watering his father's bean field?
那个?
Que?
萨米! 市长在吗?
Sammy! Is the mayor in?
乔·蒙德拉贡正在灌溉……
Joe Mondragon is irrigating...
我不知道你对你的车做了什么。
I don't know what you do to your cars.
我认为是交流发电机。 那要花我多少钱?
I think it's the alternator. How much is that gonna cost me?
- 嘿! 你到底去了哪里? - 慢点,萨米。
- Hey! Where in the hell have you been? - Slow down, Sammy.
你听说了吗? 你会接受那个价格吗?
Have you heard yet? You gonna be on The Price is Right?
乔·蒙德拉贡正在西边他父亲的老旧田里灌水。
Joe Mondragon is cutting water into his dad's old field over on the west side.
他为什么要这么做?
Why would he wanna do something like that for?
当迪瓦恩发现时怎么办? 放松,是他而不是你在灌水。
What about when Devine finds out? Relax. You didn't do it.
不,但我是市长!
No, but I'm the mayor!
什么? 是的。
What? Yeah.
那个半品脱的狗♥娘♥养♥的要惹这么大的麻烦干什么?
What does that half-pint son of a bitch wanna cause so much trouble for?
我知道乔蒙德拉贡无法就这样简单度过他的一生......
I knew Jose Mondragon couldn't go through his entire life...
如果没有至少尝试一件伟大的事情的话..
without attempting at least one great thing.
孩子们怎么在看电视? 妈妈说可以!
How come you kids are watching TV? Mom said we could!
我要收回这该死的东西。
I'm gonna have this damn thing repossessed.
我不是养育我的孩子去捡那些垃圾的!
I didn't raise my kids to be lapping up that garbage!
现在出去! 出去,你们所有人!
Now get out! Get out. All of you!
我小时候从不看电视。
I never watched TV when I was a kid.
你从来没有过电视。
电影精选列表