本片开始于一位来自丹麦的无名男子向我提出的一个建议。
It began when an unknown man from Denmark approached me with a proposition.
这是他在哥本哈根郊区的小公♥寓♥。
This is him in his tiny apartment in the outskirts of Copenhagen.
如果这是虚构的,
If this was a piece of fiction,
没人相信他将会见
no-one would believe that he would be meeting
朝鲜在非洲的军♥火♥商。
with North Korean arms dealers in Africa...
你可以进来,没问题。
You can walk in here no problem.
或者去朝鲜驻瑞典大使♥馆♥
...Or going to the North Korean embassy in Sweden
收集秘密文件。
to pick up secret documents.
若发生了什么事,大使♥馆♥对此一无所知。
If something happened, embassy does know nothing about this.
当然
Exactly.
但这不是虚构的。
But this is no fiction.
你将看到的一切都是真实的,
Everything you are about to see is real,
并且已经持续了十多年。
and has been going on for more than ten years.
这是他十四岁,在丹麦的某个地方。
This is him aged 14, somewhere in Denmark.
他正在庆祝生日。
He is celebrating his birthday.
来宾中有
Among the guests are children who grew up
在共♥产♥主义专♥政♥的东德长大的孩子。
in the communist dictatorship East Germany.
多年后,作为一个成年人,他将声称
Many years later, as a grown man, he will claim that
与这些孩子结交并了解到极权主义政♥权♥的恐怖
be friending these kids and learning about the horrors
使他决定潜入并揭发
of a totalitarian regime made him decide to infiltrate and expose
最残暴的独♥裁♥统治...
the most brutal dictatorship of all...
朝鲜。
North Korea.
这是一个很好的解释,如果这是真的,但他选择将自己
It's a nice explanation, if true, but exactly why he chose to place himself
置于致命危险中的确切原因也不重要。
in mortal danger is also beside the point.
这里唯一重要的是他是个鼹鼠(间谍)。
What only matters here is that he is a mole.
最后,我不得不请一位专家帮我解决问题。
In the end, I had to hire an expert to help me sort it out.
安妮·马琼是情报界颇具争议的人物,
Annie Machon is a contentious figure in the intelligence world,
但这与我无关。
but this does not concern me.
我只对她听取特工汇报的技巧感兴趣。
I am only interested in her skills in debriefing agents.
安妮,鼹鼠昨晚来了?
So, Annie, the mole arrived last night?
很快他就准备好了吗?
And soon he's ready for you?
你有什么顾虑吗?
Do you have concerns?
大概我们应该在你见到鼹鼠后再讨论。
Maybe... we should discuss that after you have met the mole.
你好,乌尔里克。我是安妮。
Hi, Ulrich. I'm Annie.
-嗨,安妮。很高兴认识你。-我也很高兴见到你。
- Hi, Annie. Nice to meet you. - Nice to meet you, too.
我以前在英国安♥全♥局♥工作,
I used to work for the British Security Service,
又称军情五处,我作为情报部门的一员
otherwise known as MI5, and part of my job as an intelligence officer
是听取特工汇报情况。
was to debrief agents.
所以电影团队让我来听你汇报情况
So the film team has asked me in to debrief you
关于你过去十年的生活。
about your life over the last ten years.
对
Yes.
你能多告诉我一点关于他的情况吗?他的背景?
Can you tell me a little bit more about him? His background?
你知道,如果他要抢劫银行,
You know, if he would rob a bank,
你无法描述他。
you would not be able to describe him.
-他融入了-他融入了。
- He blends in. - He blends in.
完美的
Perfect.
那么,你是怎么对朝鲜感兴趣的?
So, how did you get interested in North Korea?
哦,说来话长。
Oh, it's a long story.
这是一个很长的故事,所以我会加快速度。
It is a long story, so I will speed it up.
早在2006年,作为一名来自丹麦的记者,我去了朝鲜
Back in 2006, as a journalist from Denmark, I went to North Korea
拍摄了一部纪录片《红色礼堂》。
and shot a documentary called The Red Chapel.
平壤政♥权♥真的很讨厌我的电影,
The regime in Pyongyang really hated my film,
因此,我再也回不了朝鲜了。
and because of that, I can never travel back to North Korea.
从西方的角度来看,这部电影有它的亮点,
Seen from a western point of view, the film has its moments,
但它没有提供确凿的证据,
but it does not offer up the smoking gun,
证明朝鲜是一个
the irrefutable proof that North Korea is an evil
邪恶和犯罪的企业。
and criminal enterprise.
从那以后,我一直在努力证明这些观点,
Ever since, I have been on a quest to prove these points,
却被永远禁止进入那片秘境。
yet being forever banned from the Chamber of Secrets.
但回到丹麦,我更喜欢称之为鼹鼠的人看到了我的电影,
But back in Denmark, the man who I prefer to call the mole saw my film,
不知怎么的,这让他产生了一个想法
and somehow it gave him the idea that he could travel
代替我去朝鲜。
to North Korea in my place.
为什么不呢?去吧,然后...
Why not? Just go, and...
然后我...
Then I...
…给麦斯写了封电子邮件。
...wrote an e-mail to Mads.
大约十年前,他突然写信问
Approximately ten years ago, out of nowhere, he wrote and asked
如果我有兴趣拍一部关于他的电影
if I would be interested in doing a film about him
渗入丹麦-朝鲜友好协会。
infiltrating the Danish North Korean Friendship Association.
哥本哈根 2011 丹麦
我是说,发生了什么?
So-- I mean, what happened?
你能告诉我你在这件事上采取的最初步骤吗,
Can you talk me through exactly the first steps you took in this,
以及你正在经历的那种思考过程?
and the sort of thought process you were going through?
-你是说朝鲜友谊…?-对
- You mean with the Korean Friendship...? - Yes.
我找到了丹麦友谊协会和主席安德斯·克里斯滕森。
I found the Danish Friendship Association, and the chairman, Anders Kristensen.
三周后,他邀请我参加第一次公开会议。
He invited me to the first public meeting three weeks later.
我上来时他是房♥间里唯一的人-
And he was the only person in the room when I came up, -
-试图竖起朝鲜国旗。
- trying to put up a North Korean flag.
我像往常一样去打招呼,握手。
And I went like I normally do, go and say hello, shake hands.
我有这样一个…你知道,非常...
I had such a... You know, very...
这甚至不是握手,很像是手滑开了。
It was not even a handshake, it was very like the hands slipped away.
好吧,这是男人还是...?
OK, is this a man or...?
-水母?-对
- A jellyfish? - Yes.
他很快就告诉人们这是一位新成员。
He was quite fast to tell people that this is a new member.
朝鲜于当地时间昨天11时57分进行了第三次核试验。
North Korea yesterday at 11:57 local time carried out their third nuclear bomb test.
爆♥炸♥威力明显大于-
The blast was significantly more powerful than -
-2006年和2009年的测试。
- the previous tests from 2006 and 2009.
我告诉他,如果它会演变成某种东西,可能会很有趣
I told him it could be of interest if it would evolve to something
受到国际瞩目,
of international importance,
因为丹麦-朝鲜友好协会本身
because the Danish North Korean Friendship Association in itself
是一群相当令人沮丧的人。
is a fairly depressing group of people.
他说:“如果有趣,请随时通知我。”
He said, "Please keep me posted if it's interesting,"
我想,“好的。”
and I was like, "Okay."
我还告诉他,“我将不会给你任何钱,”
I also told him, "I will never be able to pay you any money,"
所以这对他来说并不重要,
so that is not of importance for him,
然后他继续前进。
and then he just kept on going.
鼹鼠钻进兔子洞,发现了一个由丹麦老人组成的奇异世界
The mole went down the rabbit hole and discovered a bizarre world
他们是朝鲜真正的朋友。
of Danish senior citizens who are true friends of North Korea.
鼹鼠在森严的等级制度中缓慢而坚定地前进
Slowly but surely, the mole advanced in the hierarchy
成为董事会成员,
and became a member of the board,
在主席安德斯·克里斯滕森手下工作,
working under chairman Anders Kristensen,
一个顽固的共♥产♥党员。
a die-hard communist.
在这里,你可以看到他回到鼎盛时期,
Here you have him back in his heyday, meeting with
与朝鲜的缔造者,永远的主席金♥日♥成♥,
the founder of North Korea, Eternal President Kim Il-sung,
现任统治者金正恩的祖父。
grandfather of the current ruler, Kim Jong-un.
你现在可以挂了。
You can hang it up now.
鼹鼠一直在拍摄,借口是
All the time, the mole was filming, the excuse being that he was
我是董事会骄傲的一员,在这里我一直在战斗
为了保卫了不起的朝鲜
但我们需要意识到,有些人今天是我们的朋友和同志
明天就是我们最大的敌人
将有五队间谍。我们真的需要当心这些。
他在为YouTube制♥作♥关于他作为董事会成员工作的影片。
making movies for YouTube about his work as a board member.
那么,当你成为会员后,事情进展如何,
So, how did things progress for you once you were a member,
在董事会上?
and on the board?
当然,我最大的愿望是访问朝鲜-
Well, my biggest wish was to visit North Korea, of course, -
-要到那里,你需要成为协会的成员。
- and to come there, you need to be a part of an Association.
正在拍摄的乌尔里克是董事会成员。
Ulrich, who is filming, is a member of the board.
他正在拍摄一部关于协会工作的影片。
He is making a film about the association's work.
他还将参加我们的朝鲜之行,我们将在大约一周后前往朝鲜。
He will also join our trip to Korea, where we will travel in about one week.
平壤 2012 朝鲜
当我们到达时,我们在那里合影。
When we arrive, we take a group picture there.
将会登报。
For the newspaper.
-清楚吗?-是 啊
- Is it clear? - Yeah.
好啊
Ok.
鼹鼠去了朝鲜,
The mole went to North Korea,
朝鲜人喜欢上了他。
and the North Koreans took a liking to him.
他在朝鲜的主要联♥系♥人是一个叫姜的人,
His main contact person in North Korea was a man named Kang,
他在文化事务部工作。
who works for the Ministry of Cultural Affairs.
-一切都在控制之中?-是的,是的。
- Everything under control? - Yeah, yeah.
在朝鲜,一切都在掌控之中。
Always in Korea, everything is in control.
姜是这个关于欺骗和阴谋的故事中的关键人物。
Kang is a key person in this tale of deceit and intrigue.
我们信任你,我们真的把你们当成朋友。
We trust you and we really treat you as friends.
-是的。-但是
- Yes. - But...
电影精选列表