请大家注意?
May I have your attention, please?
路边仅供临时上下车
The curbside is for immediate loading and unloading only.
禁止停车 等待或停靠 直到…
No parking, waiting, or stopping, until...
远山恋人
请各位乘客注意…
Attention, passengers...
应该加派人手 我会赶不上飞机的
They should have more personnel. I'm going to miss my flight.
我空等一个多小时了
I'm standing here for over an hour.
抱歉
Excuse me.
- 抱歉 我不是搭乘头等舱 - 好的
- Excuse me. I'm not in first class. - Okay.
我要乘机前往丹佛 四十分钟后起飞
I'm on the Denver flight that leaves in 40 minutes.
可以在这补办登机吗?我没有托运行李
Could you check me in here? I only have carry-on.
你不会迟到的 班机取消了
You're not gonna miss it. That flight's been canceled.
请到那边的客服处 他们会协助你的 真是抱歉
If you go right over to customer service, they can help you. I'm sorry.
我已经说过了
I told you already.
最快要等到明天早上才能飞
Tomorrow morning is the earliest flight I can put you on.
这样不行 好吗?我是外科医生
That's not good enough, okay? I'm a surgeon.
我明天得赶到巴尔的摩 替病人紧急手术 好吗?
I have an emergency surgery to perform in Baltimore tomorrow, okay?
他是个十岁的小男孩
Look, he's 10 years old. He's a 10-year-old boy.
马克 如果真的没办法 我会从机场直接过去
Mark, I can come straight from the airport if I have to.
艾玛可以带着婚妙跟我会合 让我在出租车上换装
Emma can meet me there with the dress, and I can just change in the back of a cab.
我妈也在吗?天啊
Is my mother there? Oh, Lord.
我会到的
I'll be there.
亲爱的 我一定会到的 好吗?
Oh, honey. I'll be there, okay?
我先去把这事解决 好 拜拜
Look, let me go, so I can figure this out. Okay. Bye.
要我今晚飞那里都行 只要明早能到
I'll fly wherever I have to tonight to get there for tomorrow morning.
- 你可以帮忙吗? - 恐怕今晚
- Can you help me? - I'm afraid there won't be
已经没有班机离开这了 因为暴风雨要来了
any more flights tonight because of the storm coming through here.
- 你刚刚说过了 - 所以我建议你…
- No, you said that. - So, I would suggest...
我需要赶到丹佛转搭红眼航♥班♥
I need to get to Denver for the red-eye.
趁旅馆还没爆满赶紧去办入住
that you get a voucher before the hotels fill up.
- 好 - 对 等等
- Right. Okay. - Yes, hold on.
对的 不 是我
Yep. No, it's just me.
可以借枝笔吗?
Could I get a pen? Uh-huh.
好
Yes.
等一下 甜心
Hold on, one second, sweetheart.
先生?先生 抱歉
Sir? Sir, I'm sorry.
抱歉 我无意听到的 我们应该遇到了同样的问题
Sorry, I couldn't help hearing. I think we may have the same problem.
我想在天黑前抵达丹佛 好转搭红眼航♥班♥前往纽约
I'm trying to get to Denver before dark, so I can catch a red-eye to New York.
我查过了 出租车都没了
There's no rental cars. I checked for rental cars.
他告诉我班机取消了…
He's told me that the flights are canceled, so...
我知道 我有个主意
No, I know. I have an idea.
您贵姓?
What's your name?
艾莉克丝·马丁
Alex Martin.
你呢?
Yours?
- 班 - 啊
- Ben. - Ah.
有人吗?
Hello?
[蓝湖包机公♥司♥]
- 有人吗?华特在吗? - 就是我
- Hello? Walter. - That's me.
艾莉克丝 我们通过电♥话♥
Alex. We spoke.
知道 你好
Yeah. Hey.
- 是的 - 什么事这么赶?
- Yeah. - So, what's the rush?
哦 实际上 我明天要结婚 所以…
Oh. Actually, I'm getting married tomorrow, so...
那可不能错过 是吧?
Can't miss that, can you?
恭喜了
Congratulations.
- 哦 不不不 不是我们 - 不 我们不是情侣
- Oh, no, no. No, we're not together. - No, we're not getting married.
- 我们才刚刚认识 - 对
- We just met. - No.
跑道上有一架双引擎飞机能载两个人
I got a twin on the tarmac. Can take two.
八百元
$800.
成交
Done.
哦
Oh!
- 嘿 - 别担心 他对人很友善的
- Hey! - Don't worry about him. He loves people.
哦 是吗?嘿
Oh, yeah? Hey!
喔
Whoa.
我马上就好 你先陪狗玩一会儿
I won't be long. You stick with the dog.
我准备好他会让你知道的
He'll let you know when I'm ready.
嘿
Hey.
我们该先查好丹佛的班机时间
We should check the time of the Denver red-eye.
午夜起飞 五点四十五分才能到肯尼迪国际机场
Midnight. Gets into JFK about quarter to six.
我已经订好两张票 机位剩不多了
I booked us a couple of tickets. There weren't that many left.
- 哦 真的吗? - 对
- Oh, you did? - Yeah.
谢谢
Thank you.
飞行计划提交了吗?
Filed your flight plan?
没必要 天还没黑 我可以目视飞行
No need to. Still light out. I can go VFR.
暴风雨怎么办?
What about the storm?
- 我们会绕过去的 - 你确定吗?
- We'll beat it out. - You sure?
我曾飞过F5战斗机到越南
Flew F-5s into Vietnam.
除非有人开枪扫射 不然一定飞得到
As long as nobody is shooting at me, I'll get you there.
你怎么会来爱达华?
So, what took you to Idaho?
医学研讨会
Medical conference.
你住在纽约?
You live in New York?
巴尔的摩
Baltimore.
但你来自英国 对吧?
But you're from England, right?
伦敦
London.
- 我的妻子是美国人 - 哈
- I married an American woman. - Ah.
那里就是犹因塔高地荒原
That there is the High Uintas Wilderness.
每年降雪量超过十八公尺
Gets over 700 inches of snow a year.
无边无际的大自然景色
Million acres of pure-ass nature.
乖 别叫 对了 我曾派驻伦教附近
Easy, boy. By the way, I was stationed near London.
麦登荷第四十八战斗机联队
48th Fighter Wing at Mildenhall.
- 是吗? - 是的
- Oh, yeah? - Yeah.
我在那里找到真爱
Met the love of my life there.
真的吗?太浪漫了
You did? That's so romantic.
她现在在哪?
Where is she now?
谁知道呢?那是… 那是… 那是
Who knows? That was... that was... fi-fi...
五十年前的事了
50 years ago.
哦 你们没有结婚?
Oh. What, you didn't marry her?
是的 她当时已经是嫁为人妇了
No, she was already married to someone else.
- 哦 - 反正我是不婚族
- Oh! - Anyway, I'm not the marrying kind.
我不想错过好东西
I didn't wanna miss out on anything.
哦
Oh!
你最好系上安全带
You might wanna strap in.
那是什么?
What's that?
糖果传奇
It's Candy Crush.
啊
Ah.
我得让杏仁核保持忙碌
I need to occupy my amygdala.
那叫做爬虫类大脑 是专门…
That's the reptile brain that looks after...
我知道杏仁核是什么
Yeah, I know what an amygdala is.
你怎么会来爱达华?
What brought you to ldaho?
拍摄光头党
Shooting skinheads.
我替《卫报》报导新纳粹
Neo-Nazis for The Guardian.
- 你是记者? - 对
- A journalist? - Uh-huh.
难怪你会问东问西的
That would explain the questions.
嘿 老兄
Hey, buddy.
别偷吃食物 小伙子
Hey, stay out of the food, boy.
华特 你看到了吗?
Walter, you see that?
一定是暴风云飘过来了
Storm must have moved.
盐湖城航路管制中心
Salt Lake Center.
盐湖城航路管制中心 这里是双子星〇九…
Salt Lake Center, this is twin zero-niner.
呃 W9
Uh, whiskey-niner.
正确
Affirmative.
无线电代码〇一
Squawking zero one.
- 一 - 华特?
- One. - Walter?
〇一
O-one.
华特?
Walter?
靠
Shit.
华特
Walter.
无线电代码〇…〇二〇
Squawking zero. Zero-two-zero.
- 我… 我无法… - 华特
- I-I don't... I-I don't... - Walter.
- 怎么了? - 你的手怎么了?
- What's going on? - What's wrong with your hands?
我想他中风了
I think he's having a stroke.
天啊 他没事吧?
Oh, my God. Is he okay?
电影精选列表