美国原住民文化中流传着一个古老的说法
There's an old Native American proverb that says...
人的内心有两头熊
inside every person, there are two bears...
二十世纪影业呈献
它们为了灵魂争斗不息
forever locked in combat for your soul.
一头熊向善
One bear is all things good.
漫威娱乐联合摄制
充满怜悯、爱和信任
Compassion, love, trust.
另一头熊向恶
The other is all things evil.
《新变种人》
充满恐惧、耻辱和自我毁灭
Fear, shame,
and self-destruction.
-出什么事了? -我们得快跑 越快越好!
- What's happening? - We have to run...as fast as we can!
等等!
Wait!
抓紧我 别松手!
Don't let go of my hand!
到底是怎么回事?
What's happening?
过来!躲在这里!
Here! Hide here!
我要回去救其他人!
I have to go help them.
不 不要 爸爸 求你了!
- No! No, Dad, please! - Dani!
-丹妮尔! -不要丢下我!
Please don't leave me alone!
丹妮尔 我必须回去帮他们
Dani, I have to go back.
你待在这里!
Stay here.
嘿!
Hey!
救救我!
不 快跑!
Run! No! Get away!
快跑!
Run!
不!不要!
No!
有人吗?
Hello?
有人在吗?让我出去!
Hello? Let me out of here!
别紧张 丹妮尔 我现在就来找你
Relax, Dani.I'm on my way to you.
这是哪里?我的家人呢?
Where am I? Where is my family?
我知道你很害怕 但是这里很安全
I know you're scared, but you're safe now.
如果你让我进去 我解释给你听
If I could come in, I'll explain.
这样可以吗?
Would that be all right?
开门 医务室
Doors. Infirmary.
你好 丹妮尔 我是雷耶斯医生
Hi, Dani.I'm Dr. Reyes.
请你坐下来 我给你打开手铐
If you take a seat, I'll free your hand.
丹妮尔 接下来我要说的事情 会让你很难接受
Dani, what I'm about to tell you...is going to be very difficult.
一场五级龙♥卷♥风♥袭击了你们的保留区
An F5 tornado touched down on your reservation.
不
No.
这场灾难中 你是唯一的幸存者
You're the sole survivor of a terrible tragedy.
不 不是的
No, no.
它在咆哮!有东西在追我们!
It was growling! Something was chasing us!
是什么?
What?
创伤经历有时会让我们产生一些不真实的记忆
Sometimes trauma makes us remember things...that aren't real.
给
Here.
我想这个应该是你的
I think this may be yours.
我也感到很难过
I'm really sorry.
传输启动 203号♥丹妮尔·月星 生命体征监测`
为什么我没和他们一起死掉?
Why didn't I just die with them?
为什么唯独剩我?
Why me?
内疚感是幸存者常见的创伤反应
Survivor's guilt is a common reaction to trauma.
我们寻求解释
We look for reasons.
多数时候 找不到任何原因来解释
Most of the time, we find none.
不过你活下来
But the reason you survived...
是因为你不同寻常
is because you're a very uncommon girl.
你们的保留区几乎被夷为平地
Your reservation was wiped off the face of the earth.
但是你活下来了 还毫发无损
But you made it out with barely a scratch.
你知道变种人是什么吗?
Do you know what mutants are?
变异通常发生在青春期
Mutation most often occurs in puberty.
也许你人生的前13年和普通人一样
You might spend the first 13 years of your life...relatively normal.
然后自然而然地…
Then, just like that...
随着年龄增长 你的本质显露出来
you come of age and discover your true nature.
我的本质是什么?
What's my true nature?
这需要我们一起弄清楚
We'll have to figure that out together.
那你怎么知道我是变种人?
Then how do you know I'm a mutant?
我的上级有办法辨别出新变种人
The man I work for has a way of recognizing new mutants...
只要他们的身体状况有所显示
the moment their condition reveals itself.
我们就是这样 找到你和其他变异患者的
That's how we discovered you and your fellow patients.
你不是唯一的 丹妮尔
You're not alone, Dani.
医院
这机构专为你们这样的青少年变种人而设立
This is a facility for young mutants like yourself.
你们还小 需要特别照料
Teens who need some extra care...
成年以后才能健康生活
before they can go on to live healthy adult lives.
这里有一些保暖衣物和洗漱用品
There's some warm clothes. Toiletries.
我要在这里住多久?
How long do I have to stay here?
住到我认为你没有危险性为止
Until I decide you're not a danger.
我对谁有危险?
Danger to who?
你自己
Yourself.
你遭遇了太多事情
You have been through a lot.
先休息 好吗?
Get some rest, okay?
我们明天早上再详谈
We'll talk more in the morning.
雷耶斯医生
Dr. Reyes.
真的没有别人活下来吗?
There's really no one left?
不过你在这里很安全
But you're in a safe place now.
这里没有什么会伤害你 丹妮尔
Nothing can hurt you in here, Dani.
晚安
Good night.
昨天 我让你们回忆
Yesterday, I asked you to think about...
变异首次显现时的情况
the first time your mutation manifested.
有人愿意说来听听吗?
Would anyone like to share?
萨姆?
Sam?
丽亚娜?
Illyana?
罗伯托?
Roberto?
蕾恩?
Rahne?
听着 如果我们拒绝交流 是没办法互助的
Look, we can't help each other unless we talk to each other.
我已经说了一百次了
I've said this a hundred times.
如果你们拒绝参与其中 这个疗法是没有效果的
This program can't help you if you refuse to participate.
所以蕾恩 要不你先说吧?
So, Rahne, why don't you start?
我…
I...
欢迎加入我们 丹妮尔
Please join us, Dani.
这是我们的新伙伴 丹妮尔·月星
This is our new patient, Danielle Moonstar.
严肃一点
Oh, it's serious.
希望大家尽力让她感觉像在家里一样自在
Let's do our best to make her feel at home.
你说吧 蕾恩
Go ahead, Rahne.
好吧
Right.
那时候我13岁
I was 13.
我记得我在森林里奔跑
I remember running through the woods.
你感觉怎么样?
How did you feel?
自♥由♥
Free.
就好像 此生从未有过的自♥由♥
Like, the most free I'd felt my whole life.
但是 也感到愧疚
But guilty, too.
为什么会愧疚?
Why guilty?
因为我知道这样不好
Because I knew it was bad.
我去求克雷格神父
I went to Reverend Craig...
希望他能为我驱除这种能力
to see if he could pray it out of me.
他让我展示给他看 于是我变身了
He asked me to show him, so I changed.
克雷格神父做了什么?
And what did Reverend Craig do?
把我打了个半死
Beat me about half to death.
他说我是一个女巫
Said I was a witch...
他说我会下地狱
that I was going to hell.
还有人愿意分享第一次的经历吗?
Would anyone else like to share their first time?
新来的
New girl.
你当时有多惨?
How fucked up are you?
-丽亚娜 -我猜是嗑药了
- Illyana. - Drugs, I bet.
或是变身女色情狂 那也不错
Or a nympho, maybe. Hopefully.
如果你们
Keep behaving...
继续这样胡言乱语
exactly like you are right now...
今天都去关一整天禁闭
and we can all just spend the day in solitary.
你们都好好想一想
I want all of you to think very carefully...
要如何度过待在这里的时间
about how you'd like to use your time here.
以及想待多久
And how long you want that time to be.
丽亚娜 既然你已经起身
Illyana, since you're already up...
带丹妮尔熟悉一下环境吧
why don't you show Dani around?
凭什么要我带她?
And why do I have to?
因为这是我的要求