本地新闻 郡警里欧亚力柏
In local news, rio arriba county sheriff
仍在追查此案背后的势力...
is still searching for the forces that's involved in...
你还好吗
You okay?
还好 怎么了吗?
Yeah,I'm fine.You got a problem with something?
我懂了
Look, I get it.
大多数男人事后都会变乖
Most guys get cold feet after the fact.
别提了
Look, just drop it.
做老婆的几乎都不会发现
The wives almost never find out.
你现在最不该想的就是这个
That's the last thing you should be thinking about right now.
-你到底付不付钱? -一分都不会少
- You paying me or what? - Every penny.
是这样 你得在这里下车
Here's the thing.I'm dropping your ass off out here.
什么狗屁 你说要载我回镇里的
The hell you are! You said you would drive me back to town.
你♥他♥妈♥的穿得这个熊样
You think I'd drop you off in that fucking skirt
你觉得我会放你在我家附近吗? 我又不是疯了
within 50 miles of the town I live in? You think I'm fucking nuts?
你这死渣男 这里荒无人烟 车都打不上!
You fucking asshole.It's the middle of fucking nowhere!
你♥他♥妈♥的快滚下车 臭婊♥子♥
You need to get the fuck out of my car. Fuck you, bitch.
搞什么啊 你答应我的 什么啊
The fuck? You fucking promised! What the fuck?
你♥他♥妈♥的快给我下车
You're getting the fuck out of my car!
你这没种的浑蛋 你♥他♥妈♥的答应过我的!
You limp dick motherfucker! You fucking promised!
-给我滚出来 -操♥你♥妈♥
- Get your ass out! - What the fuck?
-快载我回去 变♥态♥货 -抬起你那肮脏的屁♥股♥...
- Drive me back, motherfucker! - Get your sleazy ass...
-不 -你♥他♥妈♥给我下车
- No! - Outta the fucking car.
-别碰我 滚开 -嘿
- Do not fucking touch me! - Hey!
-给我下车 -滚开
- Get the fuck off! - Get your fucking ass off!
-王八蛋 -滚出来
- Fuck! - Get the fuck outta here.
-别再装逼了 软蛋 -下来 臭婊♥子♥
- Stop being a fucking pussy! - Fuck you, bitch!
-死荡♥妇♥ -去你♥妈♥的♥
- You fucking hussy, bitch! - Fuck you!
哈啰
Hello?
有人在吗
Anyone in there?
赚了
Sweet.
【活人农场】
你逾期四周了 葛蕾斯
You're four weeks overdue, grace.
我试着联络你好几周了
You know I've been trying to get a hold of you for weeks now,
但到处都找不到你
but you don't open the door.
这样很不好
That's just not respectful.
我很抱歉
Yeah.Look,I'm sorry.
因为最近手头有点紧
It's just, uh, the payments have been kind of hard to manage.
-我一直在凑钱 -这样啊...
- It's been a struggle. - I don't know.
是这样啊
I don't know.
那你打算怎么办?
What are we gonna do?
我想...
I was thinking...
我想多拿点东西抵押给你
And I was hoping I could pawn some more stuff.
你在说笑吧
You're kidding me, right?
你家里还有值钱的东西可以抵押吗
Look, I didn't even think you had anything left in your apartment.
好吧 你要抵押什么?
All right, what do you got?
这个根本就是垃圾 不值钱
Well, this is a piece of shit.
你还欠五千
It's five gs.
逾期了还没付款
And you're not making payments.
葛蕾斯...
Grace...
你想怎么办吧
What are we gonna do?
看来你是付不出钱了
It seems to me that you can't pay.
这样...
Oh, well...
发挥创意想想吧
That's when we can start getting creative.
我很通情达理的
I'm a reasonable man, grace.
混♥蛋♥
Motherfuckers!
那群垃圾
Those sick motherfuckers!
见鬼
Fuck!
妈的...
Fuck, fuck, fuck!
装满
Fill her up.
快点
Hurry up!
-多一点 -快点
- Come on. - Hurry up.
-我在做了...-该撤了
- Okay, I'm doing it. I'm doing it! - Let's go.
孩子 乖
Good boy.
这就对了
Oh, yeah.
-时间有限 快点 -知道了
- I haven't got all fucking day. Hurry up. - Okay, okay.
不错 很好
All right. Okay.
就是这样 做得好
All right, good job.
-不 不... -好了
- No, no, no! No!- Okay.
你♥他♥妈♥搞什么?
What are you doing?
-嗯? -他逼我的 只能怪他运气不好
- Huh? - He made me. Just bad luck, huh?
你疯了 是不是?
Are you fucking out of your mind?
你觉得呢 小军士
What do you think, soldier boy?
他还是个孩子 根本没必要杀他
He's a kid. It was unnecessary!
谁叫他今天出门没看运势
Well, he should have checked his fucking horoscope.
别这样
No, no.
见鬼...快离开这里
Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck! Guys, get out here fast.
现在立刻
Get out here now!
妈的
Fuck!
妈的 他妈的克里斯听见枪声跑走了
Fuck! Chris left. Chris fucking left, man.
-他先跑了 -妈的 混♥蛋♥
- He's out of here. He left. - Jesus. Fuck!
见鬼
Fuck!
你有车
you got a car?
对吧?
Huh?
你得跟我们走
You're coming with us.
-有车了 -那走吧
- I got a car. - Well, let's go.
她来驾驶
She's driving.
我可没说要带人♥质♥
I didn't sign up for a hostage.
若我们三个人中有一个开车被警♥察♥看到了 我们就都完蛋了
If the three of us get pulled over by the cops, shit goes south real quick.
她来开车 我们坐在座位上就行
She's driving, we're low in the seats. That's it.
见鬼
Fuck.
你来开
You're driving.
该死
Fuck, shit.
快走 快
Let's go. Go!
面具摘掉吧
Lose the masks.
等等 拜托 我不能看到你们的长相
Wait. No. Please, I can't see yourfaces.
没事啦
It's all right.
没事
I'm fine.
-跟刚才那小孩一样? -那算你走运
- Like that kid was? - Oh, that's if you're lucky.
想试试你的运气吗
Do you wanna test your luck?
我们...等一下
'Cause, uh, wait. Hold on.
我们是来玩点小游戏呢
I got this little game we could play.
专心开
Just please drive.
还是让你陈尸路边
Or we leave your body by the side of the road
身上布满弹孔
with a thousand fucking holes in it.
-你自己选 -我哥说得没错
- Your choice. - Yeah, what my brother said.
先用这个绷紧了
Tie it off.
绑哪里?
Where do I tie it?
伤口上方 别绑太紧
Above the opening. Not too tight.
等等 开到哪里去?
Wait. Where am I going?
那不重要 往前开就行了
It doesn't matter. Drive the fucking car.
计划是什么 伙计?
What's the plan, man?
一直开 直到想好为止
We keep driving till we figure our next move.
你能取出子弹吗
Can you get that bullet out?
我得先看看才知道
I'll need to look at it first,
要看看伤口的整个状况
see where the entry point is, see what I'm dealing with.
-所以是可以啰 -我刚才说过了
- That a yes? - It's what I just said.
靠 那是什么鬼
Shit. What the fuck is that?
警方设置的路障
Roadblock.
那我们现在怎么办 伙计?
What are we gonna do, man?
尚恩 你先闭嘴
Start with shutting the fuck up, Shane.
快左转 左转
Make a left here. Left now!
(科拉利托斯农场)
打电♥话♥给克里斯
Make the call.
-先别打 -为什么?
- Not yet. - Not yet?
我们还没想好逃跑的计划 但他的钱在我们手上 他会随叫随到
We have no getaway plan. We have his money. Make the call.
我说等事情办妥以后再打给他
I said I would call him
-当事情办的的差不多时...-现在已经没有危险了
- when the job is done. - The job is done.
一个之后死定了的逃跑司机 加上一个人♥质♥?
Missing soon-to-be-dead getaway driver, one hostage? Yeah.
其实目前我们还很危险
Doesn't sound very done to me.
那是谁的错
Right. And whose fucking fault is that?
怪我啰 我的错吗 你...
Mine? Me? What are you...
电影精选列表