别乱跑 雷克斯
Stay in line Rex
对不起 尼尔森
Sorry Nelson,
我有重要的东西一定要给女王看
I must show Her Majesty something important.
菲利普 走路小心点
Watch your step Philip.
小雷雷 可爱的毛肚肚
Oh Rexy...What a fluffy tummy!
对
Oh yes
就是这里痒
Just here.
这只臭狗
Blasted mutt!
一点教养也没有
Dreadful no manners!
他就是学不会
Will he never learn?
我能说什么呢
What can I say?
皇家一等犬就是有这种礼遇
That's what you get, when you're Top Dog.
雷克斯 你真是没救了
Oh Rex, you are incorrigible!
我年轻的时候
In my day
皇家一等犬不是只要洗蓬蓬撒娇就行了
there was more to being Top Dog than nuzzling and fluffing.
喔 是喔 尼尔森
Oh really, Nelson?
我有跟你说过我发现温莎城♥堡♥失火
Did I tell you about the time I discovered the fire at Windsor Castle
然后救了皇室一家人的命吗
and led the Royal family to safety?
大概只说了三百遍而已
Only about three hundred times.
要懂得勇敢 无私
Selfless acts of courage
才够格当皇家一等犬
that's what it means to be Top Dog!
是啊 大家都知道你很英勇 尼尔森
Yes, we all know you're a hero, Nelson.
可是你会这招吗
But could you never do this!?
我的老天
Oh, what an outrageous,
这只狗狗简直萌翻天
irresistible puppy.
我尽量喽
I do what I can.
现在的狗啊
Dogs today
根本不晓得自己好狗命
you don't appreciate how lucky you are!
知道吧
You know,
我的人气旺到肖像商品数不完
I am so popular, Her Majesty is putting my picture
像马克杯
on a mug,
手♥机♥壳 钥匙圈 滑鼠垫
smart phone cases, key fobs, mouse pads,
扑克牌 气球 拖鞋
cards, ballons, slippers,
内♥裤♥ 笔 帽子 雨伞
underpants, soap, pen, caps, umbrella,
还有马桶刷
toilet brush
最厉害的是
and best of all,
连皇家列车都放了一整面
on the side of the Royal Train.
真是了不起
Very impressive...
好了 大家打起精神
Alright everyone.
我们有国事访问
Tails upwe've got a State visit!
玛格丽特 你又偷喝酒了
You been at the brandy again, Margaret?
当然没有
Certainly not,
你们自己看啊
look for yourselves.
我想是美国总统来了
It's the President of the United States!
快走吧
Let's go!
等一下 还没有人请我们出场
Hold on, we have not been sent for yet!
但身为皇家一等犬是一定要出场的
When you're the top dog, you know you're wanted!
我看大家一起去吧
Maybe, we should all go.
请皇家柯基出场
Send for the Royal Corgis!
请皇家柯基出场
Send for the Royal Corgis!
请皇家柯基
The Royal cor... whoa!!!
跑最后的不是皇家人
Last one there's a mongrel. Whoops!
谁用手拉我一把啊
Someone give me a hand!
手就在你头上
You already got one! Ha, ha!
借过
Coming through,
在后面看我的屁屁吧 雷克斯
eat my dust, Rex!
你有点教养好吗
Show some manners, will you!
让开 女士优先
Out of my way... Ladies first!
不是我 不是我的错
Not me. No my fault.
不是我们
Wasn't us.
是他们害的
It's them.
我们到了
Heeeeere we are.
总统先生 很高兴见到你
How nice to see you Mr.President.
阿莉 你这个小地方很不错喔
Fantastic little place you got here Liz.
这里也太 怎么说呢
It's so... how to say...
不够气派
understated.
天啊 那只柯基是丑八怪
Boy? That Corgi is ugly!
我闻过更漂亮的屁屁
I've sniffed prettier bottoms.
谁跟她凑成堆 谁就倒大楣
Pity the poor chap who winds up with that creature!
拜托 尼尔森 你自己也没多帅
Not exactly an oil painting yourself, Nelson.
女王 真是幸会
An honour to meet you, Ma'am.
皇室自♥拍♥ 说西瓜甜不甜
Royal selfie. Cheeeese steaaaaak!
请问这位可爱的小女生是谁啊
And who, pray, is this delightful little moppet?
女王 这是第♥一♥夫♥人♥
That's the First Lady, Ma'am.
不是 我指的是狗
No I meant the...
这位是我们的美女狗狗肯德姬 女王
Oh, dis is our beautiful pet dog, Mitzy, Your Majesty.
而她的老家可是在伟大的德州呢
Original from zee great state of Texasssss.
她好可爱
She's delightfull.
我们要替她找个伴
We're going to find a mate for her.
但问题是
Only problem is,
够格的狗不好找
sourcing the right dog.
我们只要最好最优秀的狗
We want only the best, the very best.
说不定她看得上我的一只柯基
Perhaps she might like one of mine.
这桩婚事能建立英美的友谊桥梁
The match could help cement our 'special relationship'
喔 真是个好主意
Vhat a vonderfull idea!
好 肯德姬 去挑只狗狗
Alright then Mitzy, grab some puppy.
好吧
Erm... alright then.
好 来看看吧
So what we got here?
欧吉桑
Too old,
这是女生吧
this one's a girl,
太无趣啦
too boring.
真不好意思啊
I beg you pardon.
你又萌又蓬
Hmmm, You're cute and fluffy.
好喔
Oooh, hmmm, yeah...
就是你了
You'll do.
我觉得肯德姬看上这只了
I think she has eye on this vun.
小雷雷 你出运了
Oh Rexyyou lucky boy!
我们替你找到女朋友喽
We've found you a girlfriend!
女朋友
Girlfriend?!
带我走吧 小鲜肉
Take me, stud muffin!
我们可以重来吗
Errn... I don't suppose we can we have a recount?
查理 救救我
Charlie... help!
我能说什么呢
What can I say,
她虽然已经看上你了
apparently you're the chosen one!
我很爱皇室婚礼
Oh, I do love a Royal Wedding.
我不想跟她在一起
I don't want to end up with her-
她
She's...
吓死人吗
Terrifying?
就是说啊 查理
You said it, Charlie. Ouch, aw...
小心 好痛喔
Careful. That hurts.
百年好合 惨到跳河
Here come's the bride, consider suicide!
我可以说我没兴趣吗
What if I say I'm not interested?
雷克斯 我觉得她才不会甩你
I don't think she'll take no for an answer, Rex!
一定有办法闪掉
There's got to be a waaaayy...
你一秒变俗辣了吧
Not so cocky now are we!
来吧 雷克斯 人家在等了
Come along, Rex... your lady's waiting!
快救救我
Heeeeelp!
皇家一等犬咧
To dog, pfffff!
把拔接下来要去跟阿莉女王去吃大餐
Daddy's got to go for a big meal with Her elizabetness,
所以你可要乖乖的喔
so you be a good girl, won't you?
要是那只小狗狗惹你不爽
And if that little doggie upsets you,
就来跟把拔告状 好吗 公主
you come running to Daddy, okay Princess?
川普 我们走吧
Do come along Donald,
让这小俩口独处认识一下
let's leave these two lovebirds to get acquainted!
女土 拜托你别走啊
Don't go, Your Majesty.
拜托
Please!
女王
Majesty...
求求你
please, please.
小家伙 不要再抱怨了
Hey little fella stop whining,
我们去散步好不好
wanna go walkies?
电影精选列表