你可以把它收起来。
You can put it away.
- 要来点吗?-好的。
-Want some? -Yeuch.
你知道莫伊尔给我们的那些烂掉的野鸡、鹧鸪或者别的什么东西吗?
You know the rotten pheasant, partridge or whatever it was Moyle gave us?
为什么假装你不知道那是什么?
Why pretend you don't know what it was?
你知道有谁真的喜欢那些垃圾吗?
Do you know anyone who actually likes that muck?
你和莫伊尔相处得很好,亲爱的。
You did a great job with Moyle, darling.
很好 很好
Great. Great!
这就是你嫁给我的原因,不是吗?
That's what you married me for, isn't it?
爱尔兰人
Paddywhack.
贱♥人♥。
Bitch.
你的培根烧焦了。
Your bacon's burning.
是吗?
Are they?
哦。
Oh.
嗯,有点惊讶。我想我们最好小心点。
Well, a bit surprised. I think we'd all better watch out.
好的 谢谢 布伦兹 谢谢你告诉我。
All right. Well, thanks Brunzy. Thanks for telling me.
可怜的小混♥蛋♥。
Pathetic little creep.
好的,我明天一早来接你,再见。
Yeah, sure. I'll pick you up first thing in the morning. Bye.
- 他们在找哈兹莱特的内脏-我不知道他还有内脏。
-They're after Hazlitt's guts. - I didn't know he had any.
你能放开我的胳膊吗?
Are you going to let go of my arm?
肥呼呼的培根 乱糟糟的性♥爱♥
Bacon fat. Stained sex.
- 你为什么不洗个澡?-闭嘴!
-Why don't you have a bath? -Shut it!
你们这些娘儿们难道没有感觉吗?
Don't you cows ever feel anything?
- 对不起-那就安静点!
-Sorry. -Belt up then!
迈克尔,我们去睡觉吧,迈克尔。
Michael. Let's go to bed, Michael.
这就是你嫁给我的原因,不是吗?
That's what you married me for, isn't it?
你这个醉醺醺的爱尔兰乡巴佬。
You stupid drunken Irish peasant.
早上好,布伦兹
Morning, Brunzy.
- 嗨-你好吗?
-Hi. -You fit?
很好
Fit for anything.
谢谢你打电♥话♥告诉我关于哈兹利特的事。
Thanks for the call about Hazlitt.
- 他们在找他,你知道的 -戴维森?
-They're after him, you know. -Davidson?
如果有人要对付我的老板,布伦兹,那个人就是我。
If anyone's going to do my boss, Brunzy, it's going to be me.
你是个好斗的混♥蛋♥。
You're an aggressive bastard.
我们会成功的,布伦兹
We're going places, Brunzy.
马♥勒♥先生,先生。
Mr Marler, sir.
战场。
The battlefield.
6次合并,12次收♥购♥,还有2次破产
Half a dozen mergers, a dozen takeovers, and two suicides.
格伦菲尔公♥司♥
Grenfell Industries.
- 早上好 马♥勒♥先生 -早上好
- Good morning, Mr Marler. - Morning,darling.
接待处有电♥话♥找罗伯逊先生
RECEPTIONIST: Mr Robertson wanted on the telephone at reception, please.
罗伯逊先生。
Mr Robertson.
午餐时间再见。
See you for a jar at lunchtime.
早上好,戴维森。
Morning, Davidson.
早上好。
Morning.
接待处有电♥话♥找罗伯逊先生。
Mr Robertson wanted on the telephone at reception, please.
罗伯逊先生。
Mr Robertson.
- 早上好,先生-早上好
- Morning, sir. -Morning.
- 早上好先生-早上好早上好。
-Morning, sir. -Morning. Morning.
我很喜欢你昨晚的野鸡,先生。
I enjoyed your pheasant last night, sir.
上吗,马♥勒♥?
On your way up, Marler?
比你低一层
Just one below yours, sir.
你见过罗斯玛丽的妈妈吗?
Do you ever see anything of Rosemary's mother?
有时,她看起来很健康。
From time to time. She seems in excellent health.
罗斯玛丽是个好女孩
She's a splendid girl, Rosemary.
照顾好她,好吗?
Look after her, won't you?
我会尽力的,先生。
I'll try to, sir.
祝你在芝加哥玩得愉快,先生。小心那些小提琴盒。
Have a good time in Chicago, sir. Watch out for those violin cases.
- 早上好,马♥勒♥先生-去找哈兹利特!
-Morning, Mr Marler. -Get Hazlitt!
马♥勒♥先生想和哈兹利特先生通话。
Mr Marler would like to speak to Mr Hazlitt.
早上好,希尔达。他忙吗?
Morning, Hilda. Is he busy?
他还没来吗?
He's not in yet?
他进来的时候问问他... 告诉他我要见他。
Well, when he comes in ask him... Tell him I've got to see him.
你看起来很担心,马♥勒♥先生。
You look worried, Mr Marler.
给我接克里宾斯,好吗?
Get me Cribbins, will you?
克里宾斯,我想知道 IBM 上季度的地区销♥售♥情况。
Cribbins, I want IBM's regional sales breakdown for the last quarter.
如果你只是打个电♥话♥,他们不会给你的。
Well, they won't give it to you if you just ring up.
走后门,好吗,老伙计? 那样好点
Go round the back door, would you, old son? That's better, much better.
明天中午。
Tomorrow lunchtime.
琼!
Joan!
- 什么事,马♥勒♥先生?-你好。
-Yes, Mr Marler? -Hello there.
两片阿司匹林怎么样? 这样能让我感觉好点
How about two nice, sexy aspirins? Just to keep me good.
希尔达
Hilda.
马♥勒♥先生,你一大早就出发。哈兹利特到了,他要见你。
You start early in the morning, Mr Marler. Hazlitt's arrived. He wants to see you.
我们上楼去好吗,希尔达?
Shall we go upstairs, Hilda?
嗯
Mmm.
希尔达,我有个主意。
Hilda... I've had an idea.
你想知道什么?
What do you want to know?
我想要1959年3月举♥行♥的一次会议的记录。
I want the minutes to a meeting held in March 1959.
戴维森的第一委员会。
Davidson's first committee.
非常聪明。
Very clever.
让我们来看一下。
Let's have a little look.
进来。
-Come in.
早上好,迈克尔,我听说昨晚进行得很顺利。
Morning, Michael. I hear it went very well last night.
你消息很灵通。
You are well informed.
当然,老摩尔一直很喜欢罗斯玛丽。
Of course, old Moore's always been fond of Rosemary.
他应该试试她她会在一周内杀了他。
Well, he ought to try her. She'd kill him off within a week.
他和她父亲一起上学。
He went to school with her father.
昨天晚上我接到一个电♥话♥,戴维森正试图把鞋子穿进去。
I had a phone call last night. Davidson's trying to put the boot in.
这是今天下午重要会议的议程。
Here's the agenda for this afternoon's big meeting.
他们想在贝利被解雇的时候破坏你接手的机会。
They're trying to muck up your chances of taking over when Bailey gets fired.
你有麻烦了,是吗?
You're in trouble, aren't you?
我一直在等这个。
I was waiting for this.
迈克尔,我们为什么不卖♥♥大一点的机器? 你确定不是你们的推销员吗?
Michael, why aren't we selling our larger machines? Sure it's not your salesmen?
我们的推销员是市场上的精英。
Our salesmen are the pick of the market.
广♥告♥一流。如钟表般准确。服务极佳。
Advertising top class. Circularising as clockwork. Servicing excellent.
- 而且价格非常合理-那我们为什么会有麻烦?
-And the price is dead right. -Then why are we in trouble?
我希望你有一个好的解释
I hope you realise you'll have to have a good explanation.
他们要搞的是你,而不是我,哈兹利特先生。
It's your scalp they're after, not mine this time, Mr Hazlitt.
也许我们应该问问他们买♥♥的是什么?
Perhaps we should ask what are they buying instead?
电脑! 天文数字
Computers! Far more expensive. Astronomical.
但是他们正在变得越来越小,并且正在向我们最稳固的市场扩张。
But they're getting smaller and expanding into our solidest market.
我们几年前就应该进军计算机行业了
We should have gone into computers years ago.
这不是我的决定。
It wasn't my decision.
1959年成立了一个委员会。
There was a committee formed in 1959.
他们认为计算机是用来登月的。
They thought computers were for trips to the moon.
显然,他们低估了。 戴维森是那个委员会的成员。
Clearly they underestimated. Davidson was on that committee.
这是一个信息,不是吗?
That's an angle, isn't it?
好了,迈克尔。
Well now, Michael.
让我们看看好的方面
Let's look on the positive side, shall we?
有什么建议吗?
And what do we recommend?
给那些买♥♥不起电脑的人
Bombard borderliners who can't afford computers.
提供宽松的条件,租金。让尊严见鬼去吧。
Offer easy terms, rentals. To hell with dignity.
开始生产电脑配件。
And start producing computer accessories.
电子切割台,分路器,爆胎器,所有这些小零件
Electronic guillotines, splitters, bursters. All the gadgets.
带着一个方案去参加那个会议,告诉他们你已经考虑过了。
Go into that meeting with a policy and show them that you've thought about it.
好极了
Splendid. Yes.
听着,给我写一份这方面的报告好吗?
Look, just write me a report on this stuff, will you?
四五页,一些事实和数据。
Four or five pages. A few facts and figures.
- 我看看 -很好 你..
-I'll see what I can do. -Good, good. You're, er...
你所做的不会被忽视的
This won't go unnoticed, you know.
谢谢
Thank you, sir.
- 马♥勒♥太太打电♥话♥来了-待会打回去
-Mrs Marler phoned. -Well, call her back, then.
现在,戴维森。
Now then, Davidson.
我们会打败你
We are going to... get you.
马♥勒♥先生找你。
Mr Marler for you.
喂?
Hello?
是的,我知道我把你吵醒了。
Yes, I do realise that I woke you up.
是的,我知道你不是一个喜欢留言的人。
Yes, I know you're not a cleft stick for leaving messages.
说重点,亲爱的,什么事
Come to the point, darling. What was the message?
可怜的老家伙。
Poor old sod.