(“进入凡人生活的一切强大之物 无不具有弊端”)
(索福克勒斯)
好 你直接开始吧? 好 坐下 能否舒适地坐着
Why don't you go ahead? Sit down and see if you can get comfy.
还好吗?好了 是
You good? All right. -Yeah.
第一镜 打板
Take one, marker.
要我先从自我介绍开始吗?
Wanna start by introducing yourself?
世界你好 贝利 第三镜
Hello, world. Bailey. Take three.
-可以了吗? -这是我最讨厌的部分 兄弟
You good? -This is the worst part, man.
我不喜欢这样
I don't like this.
我2011年到2012年间在脸书工作
I worked at Facebook in 2011 and 2012.
我是Instagram非常早期的员工
I was one of the really early employees at Instagram.
我曾任职于谷歌♥、YouTube
I worked at, Google, YouTube.
苹果、谷歌♥、推特、Palm
Apple, Google, Twitter, Palm.
我帮助创始了Mozilla Labs 后来更多工作于火狐这边
I helped start Mozilla Labs and switched over to the Firefox side.
在拍吗?大家…
Are we rolling? Everybody? -
很好
Great.
我曾在推特工作
I worked at Twitter.
我在推特的
My last job there
最后一份岗位 是高级副总工程师
was the senior vice president of engineering.
我曾是Pinterest的总经理
I was the president of Pinterest. -
在那之前 我在脸书做了五年的
Before that, um, I was the... the director of monetization
盈利总监
at Facebook for five years.
在推特期间 我用了几年时间 运营他们的开♥发♥者平台
While at Twitter, I spent a number of years running their developer platform,
然后我做了消费者产品部长
and then I became head of consumer product.
我曾合作发明 谷歌♥硬盘、谷歌♥邮箱聊天
I was the coinventor of Google Drive, Gmail Chat,
脸书网页和脸书“赞”按钮
Facebook Pages, and the Facebook like button.
对 所以我才花了八个月的时间
Yeah. This is... This is why I spent, like, eight months
和律师反复周♥旋♥
talking back and forth with lawyers.
真的让我很崩溃
This freaks me out.
我在那里任职的时候
When I was there,
一直觉得 总体上 这是积极的力量
I always felt like, fundamentally, it was a force for good.
我现在不确定 自己是否还这样想了
I don't know if I feel that way anymore.
出于对道德伦理的担心 我于2017年6月离开谷歌♥
I left Google in June 2017, due to ethical concerns.
不仅是担心谷歌♥的道德伦理 而是对整个产业
And... And not just at Google but within the industry at large.
我很担心
I'm very concerned.
非常担心
I'm very concerned.
如今 人们很容易忽略一个事实
It's easy today to lose sight of the fact
这些工具 其实为世界创造了一些美好的东西
that these tools actually have created some wonderful things in the world.
它们让失去联♥系♥的家人重聚 找器官捐赠者
They've reunited lost family members. They've found organ donors.
它们为整个世界带来了
I mean, there were meaningful, systemic changes happening
有意义的、系统的变革
around the world because of these platforms
这是这些平台积极的一面
that were positive!
我认为我们对它的消极一面 过度看轻了
I think we were naive about the flip side of that coin.
对 这些东西 只要你发布 它们自己就会存活
Yeah, these things, you release them, and they take on a life of their own.
它们被使用的方式 与你当初的预期大相径庭
And how they're used is pretty different than how you expected.
我深信 这些负面的后果 不是任何人刻意为之
Nobody, I deeply believe, ever intended any of these consequences.
没有任何一个坏人 没有 绝对没有
There's no one bad guy. No. Absolutely not.
那么问题在哪里?
So, then, what's the... what's the problem?
是否有问题?问题在哪里?
Is there a problem, and what is the problem?
是 很难给出一个单一的、简明的…
Yeah, it is hard to give a single, succinct...
我在试着谈论很多不同的问题
I'm trying to touch on many different problems.
问题在哪里?
What is the problem?
NETFLIX 原创纪录片
虽然面对越来越多的质疑
Despite facing mounting criticism,
这些所谓的大型技术公♥司♥却越发壮大
the so-called Big Tech names are getting bigger.
整个技术产业 正在面临全新维度的审查
The entire tech industry is under a new level of scrutiny.
一项新的研究初步揭示了心理健康
And a new study sheds light on the link
与社交媒体使用之间的联♥系♥
between mental health and social media use.
来谈谈最新的研究…
Here to talk about the latest research...
…的情况 根本没有保险
...is going on that gets no coverage at all.
数千万美国人无望地
Tens of millions of Americans are hopelessly addicted
玩电子设备成瘾
to their electronic devices.
因为技术 现在你真的能
It's exacerbated by the fact
把自己隔离在一个泡泡内
that you can literally isolate yourself now
(你的朋友在照片中圈出了你)
周围都是与你观点相似的人 瘾性就更加恶化了
in a bubble, thanks to our technology.
虚假新闻变得更发达了
Fake news is becoming more advanced
威胁着全世界的社会
and threatening societies around the world.
我们12年多以前创造推特的时候 根本没有想到这些
We weren't expecting any of this when we created Twitter over 12 years ago.
官方说 他们没有理由相信
White House officials say they have no reason to believe
俄♥罗♥斯♥网络攻击会停止
the Russian cyberattacks will stop.
YouTube被迫专注于清理网站
YouTube is being forced to concentrate on cleansing the site.
如果你和十几岁的孩子去聊
TikTok, if you talk to any tween out there...
他们是绝对不可能删除抖音的…
...there's no chance they'll delete this thing...
喂 艾拉 可以帮忙摆桌子吗?
Hey, Isla, can you get the table ready, please?
有一个严肃的问题
There's a question about whether social media
社交媒体是否让您的孩子抑郁
is making your child depressed.
艾拉 可以帮忙摆桌子吗?
Isla, can you set the table, please?
整容在青少年中已经十分受欢迎
These cosmetic procedures are becoming so popular with teens,
整容医生甚至造出了一种新病征
plastic surgeons have coined a new syndrome for it,
“图片分享畸形征” 指的是年轻的患者想做整容手术
"Snapchat dysmorphia," with young patients wanting surgery
让自己看上去 更接近加了滤镜的自♥拍♥中的样子
so they can look more like they do in filtered selfies.
我还是不明白 你为什么让她用那东西
Still don't see why you let her have that thing.
我能怎么办?
What was I supposed to do?
我是说 她们班上的其他孩子全都有
I mean, every other kid in her class had one.
她才11岁
She's only 11.
卡桑 没人强迫你用
Cass, no one's forcing you to get one.
你想和别人切断联♥系♥多久 都随你
You can stay disconnected as long as you want.
喂 我没有手♥机♥也不会和别人 切断联♥系♥ 好吗?我现在就在网上
Hey, I'm connected without a cell phone, okay? I'm on the Internet right now.
而且 这根本不是实际的联♥系♥ 全都是没用的…
Also, that isn't even actual connection. It's just a load of sh
监视资本主义已经形成了
Surveillance capitalism has come to shape
我们的政♥治♥和文化 而很多人根本没有察觉
our politics and culture in ways many people don't perceive.
伊♥斯♥兰♥国煽动网上的关注者
ISIS inspired followers online,
现在 白人至上主义也在这样做
and now white supremacists are doing the same.
最近在印度
Recently in India,
网络暴民害死了十几个人 包括这五个…
Internet lynch mobs have killed a dozen people, including these five...
虚假新闻不只是虚假新闻 是有后果的
It's not just fake news; it's fake news with consequences.
在虚假新闻的时代 你要怎么解决传染病?
How do you handle an epidemic in the age of fake news?
吃中餐会感染新冠病毒吗?
Can you get the coronavirus by eating Chinese food?
我们已经从信息时代 过渡到了虚假信息时代
We have gone from the information age into the disinformation age.
我们的民♥主♥受到了攻击
Our democracy is under assault.
我说的是:
What I said was,
“我认为如今 创造出的工具正在开始
"I think the tools that have been created today are starting
侵蚀社会正常运转的社交纽带”
to erode the social fabric of how society works."
阿莎愿意接受评论 我们播放视频
Aza does welcoming remarks. We play the video.
然后说 “女士们先生们 我是特里斯坦·哈里斯”
And then, "Ladies and gentlemen, Tristan Harris."
-好 -很好
Right. -Great.
就是说 我上来 然后…
So, I come up, and...
(人道 技术的新议程)
你就说“欢迎各位的到来”
basically say, "Thank you all for coming."
今天 我想聊聊技术的一个新议程
So, today, I wanna talk about a new agenda for technology.
以及我们为什么要这样做 因为如果你问人们
And why we wanna do that is because if you ask people,
“如今的技术产业怎么了?”
"What's wrong in the tech industry right now?"
有一种不满和丑闻的杂音
there's a cacophony of grievances and scandals,
“他们盗用了我们的数据” 还有技术成瘾问题
and "They stole our data." And there's tech addiction.
有虚假新闻问题 有两极分化问题
And there's fake news. And there's polarization
有些竞选过程被黑客操控的问题
and some elections that are getting hacked.
但是这些问题的背后 是否有一个原因
But is there something that is beneath all these problems
导致这些问题在同时发生?
that's causing all these things to happen at once?
-感觉还行吗? -非常好 好
Does this feel good? -Very good. Yeah.
我只是想… 我想让人们看到…
I'm just trying to... Like, I want people to see...
在技术产业 正面临着一个问题
Like, there's a problem happening in the tech industry,
这个问题连名字都没有
and it doesn't have a name,
这个问题有一个源头…
and it has to do with one source, like, one...
环顾你身边 感觉这个世界在逐渐疯狂
When you look around you, it feels like the world is going crazy.
你要问自己 这是正常的吗?
You have to ask yourself, like, "Is this normal?
还是我们都中了什么魔咒?
Or have we all fallen under some kind of spell?"
(特里斯坦·哈里斯 谷歌♥前设计道德伦理学家)
(人道技术中心 合作创始人)
我希望更多的人能够理解它的原理
I wish more people could understand how this works
因为它不应该 只被技术产业的业内知道
because it shouldn't be something that only the tech industry knows.
应该让所有人都知道
It should be something that everybody knows.
-你好! -嗨!
Hello! -Hi.
-特里斯坦 幸会 -特里斯坦?
电影精选列表