LAUGHTER
笑声
Wait. There we go.
-等一下。-我们好了。
WOMAN LAUGHS
女人笑声
Nellie, careful there.
内莉,小心。
Sorry, Grandad.
对不起,爷爷。
Ready? That's ready.
-准备好了?-准备好了。
OK. Ready, Nellie?
—可以了。—好了吗?内莉。
Here I come!
我来了!
Aa-a-ah! Aa-a-ah!
啊!啊!
Run!
快跑!
Aargh! Aargh!
啊!啊!
I can't believe you'restill doing that.
我不敢相信你还能这样做。
Whee!
哟!
I'd like to welcome you to thisinternational
我衷心欢迎大家来到2009年国际
conference for climate change, 2009.
气候变化大会。
It is my great pleasure towelcome our keynote speaker,
我很高兴欢迎我们的主讲人,
who has been a pioneer in climatescience for the last 30 years,
他在过去30年里一直是气候科学的先驱,
an expert in his field,
他是该领域的专家,
world-renowned,
世界知名,
and who will address us on his workon the global instrumental
他将向我们介绍他在全球仪器温度记录方面的工作,
temperature record, often referredto as a hockey stick graph,
通常被称为曲棍球杆图,
which has been so important in helping us
它在帮助我们理解
to understand the cause of changeduring the last 1,000 years.
过去1000年变化的原因方面非常重要。
We are honoured to welcomeProf Philip Jones.
我们很荣幸地欢迎菲利普·琼斯教授。
Go on, then.
该你出场了。
APPLAUSE
[掌声]
Thank you.
谢谢你。
Thank you very much.
非常感谢大家。
PLUCKED VIOLIN MUSIC
[小提琴拨弦声]
I'll call you to let you knowwhen I'm back.
我回来后会打电♥话♥告诉你的。
You're a star, Dad, thanks.
你真是个明星,爸爸,谢谢。
Where the hell are you?The train leaves in two minutes.
你♥他♥妈♥地在哪儿?火车再过两分钟就要开了。
Shit.
糟了。
Sorry.I had to sort out the kids. Right...
—对不起。我得把孩子安顿好。—应该的...
Let's see what level of a shitstorm we've got here.
让我们看看这场该死的风暴的级别。
TV: The University of East Anglia'sClimategate email controversy.
电视:在东安格利亚大学的因气候门邮件泄露引发了争议。
Climategate. Climategate.
—气候门。—气候门。
The Climategate scandal.
气候门丑闻。
Scientists are using words like"trick".
科学家们都在用这样一个词儿 “骗局”。
Climategate they're calling it,
他们称之为气候门事件,
a new scandal over global warmingand it's burning up the Internet.
关于全球变暖的新丑闻正在互联网上引起轩然大♥波♥。
Have thebooks been cooked on climate change?
关于气候变化的报告是否被做了手脚?
At worst it's junk science
按照最坏的想法,这种垃圾科学
and it is a part of a massive,international, scientific fraud.
已经变成了一个庞大的,国际性的科学骗局的一个部分。
It's a communications consultancy.
这是一家通讯业务咨♥询♥公♥司♥。
Crisis management.
负责危机管理。
Neil Wallis,ex-editor of a Sunday tabloid
尼尔.沃利斯,以前是一个通俗小报《星期天》的编辑
and his colleague Sam Bowen.
和他的同事萨姆.鲍恩。
Sam's background is more corporatepublic relations.
萨姆曾经担任过多家企业的公♥关♥顾问。
Can we trust them?
我们能信任他们吗?
I think we have to.
我想,我们也只能这样。
We're running out of time.
我们的时间不多了。
They're accusing him of fraud, Ruth.
他们指控他欺骗,露丝。
How is Phil?
菲尔该怎么办?
You haven't seen a selectcommittee hearing?
你还没有看到一个特别委员会的听证会吧?
No.
没有。
It's no walk in the park.
这可不是什么闲庭信步。
Eight people rightthere in front of you
你面前坐着八个人
and trying to put you on a skewer.
他们都想把你穿成烤肉串。
Right.
没错。
It's the House of Commons,the government.
他们有的来自下议院,有的来自政♥府♥。
An all-out vindicationand this Professor Philip Jones
要想全力证明自己清白,这位菲利普.琼斯教授
and the rest of themhave got half a chance.
和他的同事只有一半的成功机会。
The slightest whiff of a rap acrossthe knuckles and they're screwed.
只要用指关节轻轻敲击他们,他们就玩完了。
So we've got one shot at it?
所以我们只有一次的机会?
To clear their names?
为他们正名吗?
And three weeks to do it.
剩下三周时间来完成它。
JEREMY PAXMAN: Skulduggery,scientific espionage and blackpropaganda.
杰瑞米.帕克斯曼:作假,科学界的间谍及污蔑行为。
Have scientists really beenmanipulating the data?
科学家们真的在操控数据吗?
They claim to be victims of a crime,right? They are.
—他们自称自己是犯罪的受害者,是吗?—他们是。
From the off everyone is all overtheir arses like they'rethe criminals.
人们一开始,就追着他们的屁♥股♥后面,骂他们是罪犯。
Even the tree huggers,the environment correspondents.
甚至狂热环保主义者,和生态报告者。
We need institutions independentof them declaring their innocence.
我们需要独♥立♥的机构来宣布他们的清白。
I suppose they don't know, do they?
我想他们都不了解情况,对吧?
What?
什么?
If they are innocent or if Jones didrig the data
他们到底是无辜的,还是琼斯真的是在操纵数据
to exaggerate the increasein temperatures?
用于扩大气温的增长呢?
Exactly,
其实,
everyone is terrified they're guilty as charged.
每个人都害怕被起诉有罪。
Maybe they're right to be.
也许他们是对的。
TV: ..tonight faces forensic examination.
电视:...今晚将面临法医的检查。
The temperature graphs at the heart of concern of about climate change
目前,专家们将挑选出有关气候变化的
will now be picked over by experts.
核心温度图。
Edward Acton, Vice-Chancellor.
爱德华。阿克顿,副校长。
Neil Wallis. Sam Bowen.
尼尔.沃利斯。萨姆.鲍恩。
Pleased to meet you. This is myco-Vice-Chancellor, Trevor Davies.
—很高兴见到你们。—这也是我们的副校长,特雷弗.戴维斯。
Trevor. Former directorof the Climatic Research Unit,
—特雷弗。—他是气候研究所的前任主管,
also known as CRU.
这单位名简称CRU。
Three months ago.
就在三个月前。
When you were hacked?
就是你们被黑客攻击的时候吗?
No.
不是。
The hacking itself was somemonths before.
黑客攻击早在几个月前就已经发生了。
We only became aware of it when the hacker uploaded the file.
当我们发现时,黑客已经把文件上传到互联网了。
What was he called again?Realclimate.org.
—他叫什么网名来着?—真实的气候组织。
The university learned about it the following day.
大学当局第二天就知道了。
And you, Phil.
还有你,菲尔。
Is that when you found out?
你也是那时才发现的吧?
I...
我...
Yes, that's when we found out too.
是的,我们也是在那时才发现的。
And what was your response once you knew there'd been a hack?
当你知道被黑了以后,你的反应是什么?
We informed the police and told them
我们通知了警方并告知他们
there had been an IT system breach. A data theft.
—这里出现了一个互联网系统的漏洞。—一起数据被盗事件。
I think that's the phrase that was used.
我想这就是当时的说法。
Goodnight.
晚安。
Goodnight.
晚安。
Thank you, Stella.
谢谢你,斯特拉。
You're very welcome.
你不用客气。
These are the press office documents
这是我们给新♥闻♥办♥公室发出的文件
and I've had made this for you -it's the broadcast coverage.
—我们已经为你们做了准备- —这是新闻广播稿内容。
Good.
很好。
We'll take a look at that tonight.
我们今晚就看。
Isn't it rather late?
今天是不是有点儿晚?
The House of Commons hearing,it's in three weeks, right?
议会听证会还有三周就要召开了,对吧?
Yes.
是的。
The clock is ticking, Edward, soyeah, we'll be working tonight.
时间很紧,爱德华,所以我们要通宵工作。
I see, good.
我理解,很好。
Good.
好吧。
Jesus, they weren't joking.
上帝,他们不会是在开玩笑吧。
He's broken.
他都崩溃了。
Yep.
是的。
Do you think he...?
你认为他会...?
He did it?
他会吗?
You'd expect him to be a bit morepissed off, wouldn't you?
你以为他会更气愤,对吗?
If he was innocent.
如果他是无辜的。
Are you sure I'm the right personfor this?
你确定我是做这件事的合适人选吗?
I do corporate.
我愿意效劳。
Branding.
给自己创牌子。
Which means you're not digital.
这说明你不是充数的。
Look, whatever.
不管怎么说。
We're here now, aren't we?
我们既然来了,不是吗?
电影精选列表