片名:傅满洲的复仇
原著:萨克斯·罗默
大人,我们恭迎您回到祖先时代生存的家。
My Lord, we welcome you to the home of your ancestors.
傅满洲大人,你来得正是时候。
Fu Manchu, your arrival is well timed.
我们当中有些人想阻止您的归来。
There are among us some who desired to prevent your return.
他们现在将被带来,面临最终惩罚。
They shall now be brought forward, to learn their final punishment.
开始审判。
Let the judgement begin.
-把犯人带进来
-Bring in the prisoners! -(WHIP CRACKING)
对付你们,只能用一种惩罚:
For you, there can be only one punishment:
死!
death!
哪种死法,父亲?
The method, Father?
由你决定。
The choice is yours.
对于这个人,父亲,
For this one, Father,
我建议慢一点死。
I would suggest a slower death.
你没有自己的意志。
You have no will of your own.
你要服从我的命令。
You will obey my command.
杀了他!
Kill him!
向山下的村民散布谣言
Let rumours be spread amongst the villagers below
一场可怕的地震摧毁了
of a terrible earthquake that has destroyed
-所有上山的小路。-遵命,主人
-all pathways over the mountains. -Yes, Master.
现在,全世界都会相信我们完全与世隔绝了。
Now, the world will believe our isolation is complete.
我们遵从您的号♥令,父亲。
We are yours to command, Father.
现在,我要开始打造我的作品。
Now, my work can begin.
无限乐趣的作品。
A work of infinite pleasure.
复仇的作品。
A work of vengeance.
我要向一个人复仇!
Vengeance against one man!
-啊,下午好,茉莉-下午好,先生。
-Ah, good afternoon, Jasmin. -Good afternoon, sir.
-茶好了吗-先生,请稍候。
-Is tea ready yet? -In a moment, sir.
好。
Good.
-哦,佩特里医生在等你-哦
-Oh, Dr Petrie's waiting for you. -Oh?
我想他睡着了。
I think he's fallen asleep.
哦,是吗?
Oh, has he?
天哪,你拿那东西干什么?
Good gracious, what are you doing with that thing?
有那么一会儿,我以为你要杀了我。
For a moment, I thought you were going to shoot me.
好吧,你知道,我亲爱的朋友,有怪事发生。
Well, you know, my dear fellow, stranger things have happened.
内兰·史密斯因谋杀被捕?
Nayland Smith arrested for murder?
那会成为头条新闻,不是吗?
That would hit the headlines, wouldn't it?
但为什么是手♥枪♥?
But why the pistol?
我明天要出国。
I'm going abroad tomorrow.
你知道,我总是带着武器旅行,
And, as you know, I always travel armed,
自从上次和傅满洲小小接触以后。
ever since our last little encounter with Fu Manchu.
我以为不再提那个名字已经是我俩的共识了?
I thought we'd agreed never to mention that name again?
完全正确,佩特里,一如既往。
Quite right, Petrie, as ever.
-你要去哪里-巴黎
-Where are you going? -Paris.
我要去见贾瓦尔探长和我的一两个老朋友。
I'm going to see Inspector Javal, and one or two old friends of mine.
我们正在计划一些全新的东西。
And we're planning something quite new.
这是一个由警♥察♥局长组成的国际组织。
It's an international organisation of police chiefs.
-我们将称之为国际刑♥警♥组织-国际刑♥警♥组织?
-We're going to call it Interpol. -(CHUCKLING) Interpol?
-嗯嗯。-听起来像是一种专利药。
-Mm-hmm. -Sounds like a patent medicine.
嗯,对于一个医生来说,我想这很可能这么认为。
Well, to a doctor, I suppose it just might.
是病理学家,如果你不介意的话。
Pathologist, if you don't mind.
啊,茉莉!
PETRIE: Ah, Jasmin!
-晚报,先生-谢谢你,茉莉。
-Evening paper, sir. -Thank you, Jasmin.
啊,松饼!
PETRIE: Ah, muffins!
茉莉,你真是个天使。
Jasmin, you're an angel.
-什么?中国的地震-哦
-Hello! An earthquake in China. -Oh?
北方省份之一。
SMITH: One of the Northern provinces.
所有与北♥京♥和上海的通信都中断了。
All communications cut off from Peking and Shanghai.
茉莉可能会感兴趣。
Might interest Jasmin.
震源地是江苏/甘肃省。
The province in question happens to be Kwang Su.
甘肃?
Kwang Su?
这个地方我以前没听说过?
Haven't I heard of that before somewhere?
很有可能。
Quite possibly.
这是傅满洲的出生地。
It's the birthplace of Fu Manchu.
我亲爱的朋友!
My dear fellow!
他早就死了!
He's dead!
-茉莉,请你马上帮我收拾行李好吗-是的,先生。
-Jasmin, will you pack my bags at once, please? -Yes, sir.
我想我会赶上今晚飞往巴黎的飞机。
I think I'll catch that aeroplane for Paris tonight.
啊,早上好,先生们。
Ah, good morning, gentlemen.
啊,你好,我的朋友。圣瓦瓦?
Ah, bonjour, mon vieux. Ça va?
-欢迎大家-谢谢。
-Welcome to you all. -ALL: Thank you.
在塞雷特,
We here in the SÛreté,
我们很高兴成为第一届国际会议的东道主。
are happy to be the hosts of this first international conference.
我们欠了
We owe a great deal
尊敬的维也纳警♥察♥局的科米萨·施特劳斯,不少人情。
to the distinguished member of the Vienna Police Force, Kommissar Strauss.
-科米萨-科米萨。
-Kommissar. -Kommissar.
在他的建议下,本次会议正在举♥行♥。
At whose suggestion, this meeting is taking place.
我还想给你们介绍另一位好朋友。
I would also like to introduce you to another good friend.
你们大多数人已经认识他了。
Most of you know him already.
苏格兰场的内兰·史密斯局长。
Commissioner Nayland Smith from Scotland Yard.
-局长好-局长好
-Commissioner. -Commissioner.
先生们。
Gentlemen.
现在,我想,呃。。。今天在座的所有人都意识到这一事实
Now, I think that, er... all of us here today are conscious of the fact
我们生活在一个不断变化的世界。
that we're living in a changing world.
快艇在五天内即可横渡大西洋,
Fast liners cross the Atlantic in five days,
就在昨天晚上,我独自从伦敦飞往巴黎
and, only yesterday evening, I myself flew from London to Paris
才不到两个小时。
in just under two hours.
不幸的是,
Now, unfortunately,
生活在这个速度越来越快的世界上的不仅仅有无罪者,
it's not only the innocent who live in this ever-speedier world,
但也有犯罪者。
but also the guilty.
如果我们要继续打击有组织犯罪,
And if we are to continue our fight against organised crime,
防止其达到世界水平,
and prevent it from reaching a world-wide level,
那么,我们也必须组织起来
then we, too, must organise ourselves
-在世界范围内-听,听。
-on a world-wide basis. -Hear, hear.
现在,出于这个原因,
Now, for that reason,
我特别高兴地欢迎大家莅临今天的会议
I am particularly glad to welcome to our conference today
现在,有一位来自美国的访客。
a visitor from the United States.
他所在的组织你们肯定听说过,
Now, he is a member of that organisation of which you will doubtless have heard,
联邦调查局。
the Federal Bureau of Investigation.
先生们,欢迎马克·韦斯顿先生。
Gentlemen, Mr Mark Weston.
-欢迎光临-欢迎
-Welcome here. -Welcome.
多谢局长。
Thank you, Commissioner.
先生们,我们所在的FBI
Gentlemen, we at the FBI
没有苏格兰场那样悠久的历史,
don't have the same history as Scotland Yard,
但我希望不久之后,我们能够建立同样的优良传统。
but I hope, before long, we can establish the same fine traditions.
正如你所知,在美国,有组织犯罪已经成为一种
In America, as you know, organised crime has become
对我们生活方式的威胁。
a threat to our way of life.
我们取得了一些成功,但我们的最新消息是
We've enjoyed some success, but our latest information is
美国黑帮正在寻求重组,
that the gangs of America are seeking to reorganise,
任命新的领导人。
and to appoint a new leader.
有一个超级罪犯,
A super-criminal,
他的组织能力和资源
whose organising ability and resources
也许能让他们主宰世界。
might enable them to dominate the world.
犯罪的世界。
A world of crime.
今天早上,我从华盛顿发来的电报知悉
This very morning, I learned by cable from Washington
美国最厉害的罪犯之一
that one of the most powerful criminals in the United States
已经离开旧金山。
has left San Francisco.
我们认为他已被任命
We believe that he has been appointed
为美国罪犯的大使,
as an ambassador from the criminals of America,
寻找,发现,,
to seek, and find,
这个新主脑。
this new mastermind.
他的名字叫鲁道夫·莫斯。
His name is Rudolph Moss.
他的目的地,先生们,
His destination, gentlemen,
还不确定。
is unknown.
鲁迪,你怎么了?
Rudy, what's wrong with you?
自从我们离开美国后,你真奇怪。
Since we left America, you're so strange.
嗯嗯。
Mm-hmm.
这不是你答应我的假日旅行。
It isn't the holiday trip you promised me.
亲爱的,
Honey,
像你这样漂亮的女孩
a beautiful girl like you
不该说那么多话。
shouldn't talk so much.
电影精选列表