-野性,野蛮和不可阻挡。
- Wild,
savage, and unstoppable.
北方的狂战士
The north's Berserker warriors
几乎比人还多。
are almost more beast than man.
他们没有动物那样的痛苦或恐惧。
They feel no pain or
fear like animals.
他们可以进入愤怒的tr状态。
They can enter a rageful trance.
在这种tr中,他们相信自己
While in this trance,
they believe themselves
势不可挡。
to be unstoppable.
他们被描述为几乎拥有
They're described to
be almost possessed
在这种状态下。
while in this state.
在设得兰群岛上的维京人之地,
In the land of the Vikings
on the Shetland Isles,
已经打了两仗了很多年
two battles have been
fought for many years
在狂战士和维京人之间。
between the Berserkers
and Vikings.
狂战士由他们的领袖斯♥诺♥尔(Snorre)领导
The Berserkers are led
by their leader Snorre
他的儿子施泰纳继位
whose throne is succeeded
by his sons Steiner
谁打了很多仗,最小的罗尔夫
who has fought many
battles and youngest Rolf
谁还没有打架。
who has yet to fight.
-我会用你的骨头去咬我的牙齿。
- I will use your bones
to pick at my teeth.
-狂战士已授予游戏。
- A game has be
granted by the Berserkers.
那,如果维京人能够战斗到死亡,
That, if the Vikings are
able to fight to the death,
但在比赛中幸存下来,他们将自♥由♥行走
but survive their match,
they are to walk free
并自♥由♥。
and be free.
没有维京人活着证明这一诺言是正确的
No Viking has lived to
prove this promise correct
到现在。 -爸爸
until now.
- Father.
-啊,奥拉夫(Olav),放下剑,死了。
- Ah, Olav, put down your
sword and come to thy death.
-我的骨头没有恐惧,Snorre对你没有愤怒。
- I have no fear in my bones,
no fury for you, Snorre.
我希望和平,希望您离开。
I want peace and I
wish for you to leave.
我希望没有战斗。
I wish for no battle.
-没有愤怒吗?
- No fury?
好吧,这是您必须在骨头中找到的东西,
Well, that is something you
must find in your bones,
如果你想生存,兄弟。
if you wish to survive, brother.
-我的男人会带你的孩子
- My men will take your children
还有你家剩下的
and what's left of your family.
我将是命令他们的人,
I shall be the one
to command them,
打我的人。
to fight my people.
所有人都有机会,没有比赛。
All will have a fair
chance and no game.
-离开我们的土地,秃v。
- Get off our land, vulture.
-噢,你真美。
- Oh, what a beauty you have.
我应该把这个美丽
I should take this beauty
自己考虑一下。
and consider it
for myself.
-不要碰我的妻子。
- Do not touch my wife.
-容易,奥拉夫。
- Easy, Olav.
您希望至少能进入战场。
You wish to at least make
it to the battlegrounds.
现在告诉我,你的女儿在哪里?
Now tell me, where
are your daughters?
放下那把剑。
Put that sword down.
或您将对此做什么?
Or what is it that
you will do with this?
你有剑
You have a sword,
我有空着的手。
I have my bare hands.
啊,我仍然会赢。
Ah, I shall still win.
-爸爸
- Father.
嘿
- Hey.
-别担心,男孩,
- Don't worry, boy,
我们将为此而感到开心,
we shall have our
fun with this one,
当我们找到女儿时
and when we find the daughters
我们将会有更多的乐趣。
we will have even more fun.
-法塔赫。
- Oh fattah.
-我们不会吗?
- Won't we men?
现在,告诉我,你的女儿在哪里?
Now, tell me, where
are your daughters?
-我永远不会回答你。
- I will never answer you.
-我想有办法让你回答我。
- I think there are ways
to make you answer me.
男人女人,
Men, women,
我们要玩得开心。
we are to have our fun.
让战斗开始!
Let the battle begin!
- 停止!
- Stop!
- 继续。
- Go on.
-炮手!
- Gunner!
- 停止!
- Stop!
-Steiner,我的儿子,
- Steiner, my son,
你让我失败了。
you have failed me.
-爸爸
- Father.
-但是你会报仇的。
- But you
will be avenged.
为我救他。
Save him for me.
我将杀死他。
I shall take his life.
我要让你的家人先死
I shall make your
family die first,
建立你内心的范围,
build the range inside you,
那我就赤手空拳杀了你!
then I will kill you
with my bare hands!
-兄弟,我们必须找到食物。
- Brother,
we must find food.
-我们应该继续前进。
- We should keep
marching forward.
-姐姐,过来
- Sister, come.
-兄弟姐妹,我很害怕。
- Brother, sister, I'm scared.
为我们的生命而害怕。
Scared for our lives.
我内心没有继续前进的力量。
I do not have the strength
inside my heart to go on.
他们夺走了我们的一切,
They has taken
everything from us,
我们的房♥屋,我们的家庭,我们的父母。
our homes, our
families, our parents.
一切都消失了。
It's all gone.
-我们有彼此,有家庭。
- We have each other
and we have family.
我们将找到希望,这将带给我们美好的未来。
We'll find hope and that will
bring us a positive future.
-一切都消失了。
- All is but lost.
我们确实有力量再次生活在幸福中。
We do have the strength to
live in happiness again.
-我不知道如何,兄弟。
- I don't see how, brother.
姐姐,我不知道如何。
Sister, I don't see how.
-我们会停一会儿,寻找食物,休息,
- We will stop for a
while, find food, rest up,
然后我们会找到继续前进的能量,快来。
then we'll find the
energy to continue, come.
-听着,一切都变了。
- Listen, everything
has changed.
施泰纳被杀,他们已经逃脱了。
Steiner is slain, now
they have escaped.
如果他们到了西部,我们就会有他们。
If they got to the
west, we have them.
我们有控制权,我们将有报仇。
We have control, we
will have our vengeance.
-狂战士,斯♥诺♥(Snorre)发布公告,站出来。
- Berserkers, Snorre has an
announcement, stand forth.
-今天有一个人倒下,只有一个。
- A man has fallen
today, only one.
您带走了他们的家人,并流血了许多人。
You have taken their family,
and spilt the blood of many.
-斯坦纳是我们的兄弟,将不容错过。
- Steiner was our brother,
and shall be missed.
-兄弟们不输任何战斗。
- Brothers do not
lose any battle.
他是一个虚假的兄弟,伊瓦尔。
He was a false brother, Ivar.
-施泰纳不是你的兄弟。
- Steiner was no brother to you.
-哥哥很虚弱,在这样的战斗中很虚弱。
- The brother was weak, frail
to lose a battle such as this.
电影精选列表