我知道你在那里
我知道你在那里
你别烦我了,好吗
你别烦我了,好吗
离我远一点
离我远一点
你给我听好了
你给我听好了
这里有钱,一大笔钱,
There is money, a large sum,
来自于我在阿根廷出♥售♥的纯种牛
due to me from the sale of my pedigree cattle in the Argentine.
还有来自标准石油公♥司♥的资金
And there is also money to come from the standard oil company
他们租了我的四艘油轮
who have chartered four of my tankers.
总共约4万英镑
In all, about £40,000.
到那时,我自然不再需要经济援助了
When this comes, naturally, I will have no more need of financial assistance
并将退回我的订单,参考编号♥86-27946
and will return my order book,reference number 86-27946.
我还将向政♥府♥支付1♥0♥0♥0♥0♥英镑
I will also pay to the government £10,000,
这比我收到的任何东西都要多
which should more than cover anything I have received.
剩下的钱要交给财政部
The balance to go to the treasury
用于首相想用到的地方
to be used for any purpose the prime minister wishes.
我的律师,基恩先生,邓肯先生和麦肯齐先生
My solicitors,messieurs kean, Duncan, and McKenzie
将处理这些问题
will be dealing with these matters.
同时,正如你所知
Meanwhile, as you are aware,
权力再次提高了利率
the powers that be have again increased the rates
他们要求我立即支付10先令6便士
and they are demanding from me immediatepayment of 10 shillings and six pence,
而且每周还要多出六便士
and also six pence more every week.
我会随信附上他们的帐目,供你查阅
I enclose their account for you to see.
我付不起
I can't pay it."
尊敬的玛格丽特·罗斯夫人
Yours respectfully,Margaret Ross, Mrs.
埃尔德伯爵夫人浅滩街47号♥
47 shoal street,countess of erde,
嘉德勋爵夫人,法学博士
dame of the order of the garter,doctor of law,
援助书参考号♥8627946
assistance book reference number 8627946.
“另外,我需要一双鞋。
"P.s. I need a pair of shoes.
我之前那双进了水
The ones I have let in the rain.”
早上好,罗斯太太
Morning, Mrs. Ross.
那么,最新消息是什么?
Well, what's the latest?
他们还在那里吗?
Are they still at it?
是的,早上好,警长
Yes, good morning, sergeant.
是的,他们今天早上还在听
Yes, they were listening this morning.
嗯,我一直在想,你也知道的,你为什么不把你的无线装置扔掉呢?
Well, I've been thinking, you know, why don't you get rid of that wireless set of yours?
那就是解决办法。是的
That's the answer. “Yes.
是的,但是管道和其他的东西怎么办呢?
Yes, but what about the pipes and all the other things?
是的,当然,我忘了
Yes, of course,I'd forgotten about them.
好吧,但是所有事情都需要时间,你明白吧?
Well, it all takes time, you know?
我们及时赶到了一个人
We have got a man left in time.
他现在出去了吗?
Is he out now?
哦,是的,他一直在工作,他很勇敢
Oh, yes, he's always on the job, he's very brave.
这是我们这里最好的一个人之一
One of the best we've got.
是的,但是这里也有新的
Yes, but there is something new.
他们的钥匙被切断了
They've had the key cut,
当我出去拜访朋友,他们就会进来,还翻阅我的私人文件
and they get in when I'm out visiting friends and go through my private papers.
这样吗?
Is that so?
我会记下来的
I'll have to make note of that.
是的,肯定不是多兰人
Yes, it's definitely not the dolans.
多兰人已经走了几个星期了
The dolans went some weeks ago.
而且印第安人现在住在房♥子里,
And Indians are now living in the house,
其中一个留着胡子
one of them has a beard,
还有一个白人妇女可能正在违背她自身意愿的情况下被困住
and there's a white woman who may be held against her will,
我不是很清楚
I don't know.
好的,好的,我们会改变我们的调查方向,罗斯太太
Yes, well, we'll change our line of investigation, Mrs. Ross,
我会让刑♥警♥队去调查的
I'll put the vice squad onto it.
总之非常感谢
And thank you very much for letting us know.
我真的非常感激,然后,祝你新年快乐
I'm very much obliged, yes,and happy new year.
他可以把你抱在他充满爱的怀抱里,用他受祝福的灵魂净化你
He can take you in his loving arms and cleanse you with his blessed spirit.
上帝保佑你,小伙子
God bless you, lad.
没错,发出口号♥吧!
That's right, send out a message!
哈利路亚!
- Hallelujah!
哈利路亚!
Hallelujah!
赞美主
Praise the lord.
坐下吧,你这头昏昏欲睡的老母牛
Sit down you dozy old cow.
哈利路亚!
Hallelujah!
安静!
Quiet!
安静!
Quiet!
今天这里没人能吃到东西
No one will get anything to eat in here today
除非马上给我安静下来
unless this noise is stopped immediately.
坐下,全部人都给我坐下
Now sit down, sit down all of you.
你们就不会感到羞愧吗?
Aren't you ashamed of yourself?
不会吗?会
Aren't you? Yes.
现在你们都开始唱赞美诗,然后你们就可以喝汤
Now you will all sing a hymn,then you will get your soup.
-明白没?-明白了,先生
- Understand?- Yes, sir.
-好。-很好
- Right.- Good.
我们在河边集♥合♥好吗?
Shall we gather at the river?
明亮的天使之足踏过的地方
Where bright angel feet have trod
永远伴随着晶莹的露珠
with its crystal tide forever
从上帝的宝座旁流过
flowing by the throne of god?
是的,我们将会在河边集♥合♥
Yes, we'll gather at the river
那美丽的,美丽的河流
the beautiful, the beautiful river
和圣徒们一起聚集在河边
gather with the saints at the river
从上帝的宝座旁流过
that flows by the throne of god
在河边
on the margin of the river
被它的银色浪花洗涤
washing up its silver spray
我们将永远行走和敬拜
we will walk and worship ever
所有快乐的金色日子
all the happy golden day
是的,我们终将会聚集在河边
yes, we'll gather at the river
那波澜壮阔的大河
the beautiful, the beautiful river
和圣徒们一起聚集在河边
gather with the saints at the river
从上帝的宝座旁流过
that flows by the throne of god
上帝保佑
god bless you.
谢谢
Thank you.
上帝保佑
God bless you.
-星期天来做工-你一定在开玩笑。
- Come to service on Sunday.- You must be kidding.
上帝保佑
God bless you.
上帝保佑
God bless you.
罗斯太太,请到这里来
Mrs. Ross, over here please.
你好,罗斯太太
Hi, Mrs. Ross.
我收到了你的来信
I got your letter.
你有10分和6分,这要马上付款。
You've got 10 and six I think,it was to pay at once.
-是吗?-是的,而且我想要一双鞋。
- Is that right?- Yes, and I want a pair of shoes.
是的,好吧,现在你得到10和6了
Yes, all right.Well, now you get the 10 and six now,
你必须尽快下去付账
and you must go down and pay the bill as soon as you can.
-你会去的吧?-是的我会去
- Will you do that?- Yes.
我明天早上做完慈善工作后再去付
I'll do it tomorrow morning after I've done my charity work.
很好,你可以这么做
Good, you do that.
好了,关于鞋子,
Well, now about the shoes,
我会在周末之前派人来看你
I'll send someone to see you before the end of the week.
早上尽量呆在家里,好吗?
Try and stay at home in the mornings, will you?
我有时候因为一些私事很早就要出去
I sometimes have to go out quite early in connection with personal matters,
例如去见我的律师之类的
to see my lawyer and so on.
噢,我明白,是的,但是如果你能在接下来的几天早上呆在家里
Oh, I know, yes, but if you could just stay at home in the morning for the next few days,
这对我会有很大的帮助,你知道的
it would be a great help to me, you see.
很好,康拉德先生
Very well, Mr. Conrad.
对一个真正的绅士殷勤我是丝毫不介意的
One never minds obliging a real gentleman.
我丈夫,虽然他的人品,并不是每个人都看得出来
My husband, although his qualities weren't apparent to everybody,
但他是有绅士品质的
had the makings of a gentleman.
你也看到了,我嫁给了一个配不上我的人
You see, I married beneath me.
你有没有收到你儿子的信?
Do you ever hear from your son?
他昨天送给我一大束花
He sent me a huge bunch of flowers yesterday.
是玫瑰花
Roses.
昨天是我的生日
It was my birthday.
噢,他真是太好了
Oh, well, that was nice of him.
他从不会忘记我的生日
He never forgets.
你在那里吗?
Are you there?
但这正是我们作为一个政党在未来所期待的
But this is precisely what we as a party shall be looking to in the future
而且要多加注意
and paying strict regard to moreover.
我们不是一个口头承诺的政党
We are not a party that pays lip service
电影精选列表