腓尼基。埃及:古代世界的一个国家,位于地中海,巴勒斯坦北部。
Phoenicia. A country of the ancient world, on the mediterranean, north of Palestine.
腓尼基人是伟大的旅行者。他们殖民了塞浦路斯、罗德岛……
The phoenicians were great travelers. They colonized Cyprus, rhodes...
C网!
C rete!
塞浦路斯,罗德岛和克里特岛。塞浦路斯,罗德岛和克里特岛。
Cyprus, rhodes, and crete. Cyprus, rhodes, and crete.
嘿,你!拜托!抓住它,好吗?
Hey, you! Please! Catch it, will you?
-天啊,对不起。是什么?-音符。
- Gee, I'm sorry. What was it? - Music notes.
我只需要重新做一遍,就这样。我知道德拉戈先生要生孩子了。
I'll just have to do them all over, that's all. I know Mr. Drago's going to have kittens.
我真想把这一切都推到河里去,让他们再把我扔出去。
I've a good mind to push it all in the river and let them throw me out again.
-你在第八局吗?——确定。
- Are you in the eighth? - Sure.
我见过你。你坐我前面两排。
I've seen you. You sit two rows in front of me.
天啊,腓尼基真是个邋遢的地方。
Boy, is that phoenicia a draggy dump.
你完成了吗?
Did you finish it?
我今早在公车上读了一部分,但没读全。
I read some of it on the bus this morning, but not all of it.
你以前真的被赶出去了吗?
Were you really thrown out of here before?
不在这里。不过,一年内,还有两所学校。
Not here. Two other schools, though, in one year.
看在上帝的份上!对什么?
For gosh sakes! What for?
我难以管理。
I'm unmanageable.
-你也是新来的吧?-上个月。
- You're new here, too, aren't you? - Last month.
你喜欢吗?
You like it?
他们说这是全国最好的女子学校。
They say it's the finest girls' school in the country.
我也不喜欢。
I don't either.
——口香糖?——谢谢。
- Gum? - Thanks.
嗯。嗯。
Hmm. Mmm.
你喜欢德拉戈先生吗?
You, uh, like Mr. Drago?
我觉得他臭死了。你呢?
I think he stinks. Do you?
-我恨他!-我也是!
- I hate him! - So do I!
库尼小姐呢?你喜欢她?
What about miss cooney? You like her?
我觉得她比德拉戈先生还臭。
Oh, I think she stinks worse than Mr. Drago.
我也是!
Me, too!
你认识这附近的其他女孩吗?
You, uh, know many other girls around here?
不是很多。你呢?
Not many. Do you?
-不多。-哦,该死!
- Not many. - Oh, darn!
-你有橡皮筋吗?-是的,听着。
- Do you have rubber bands? - Yeah, listen.
-是吗?-没有,但我有铁轨。
- Haven't you? - No, but I've got railroad tracks.
天哪!摩西!
Golly Moses!
-你有多久了?-快一年了。
- How long have you had yours? - Nearly a year.
-你有多久了?-快两个了。
- How long have you had yours? - Nearly two.
-你打算什么时候脱?-六月,他说。
- When are you gonna get them off? - June, he says.
看在上帝的份上!我也是!
For goodness sake! Me, too!
-你星期六要做什么?——什么都没有。
- What are you doing Saturday? - Nothing.
你想去探险吗?
Do you want to go adventuring?
-什么意思?-我的意思是,就像跳出你的皮肤,完全成为另一个人!
- How do you mean? - I mean, like, jumping right out of your skin and being absolutely somebody else!
不只是假装,而是成为另一个人。
Not just pretending, but being somebody else.
你知道中♥央♥公园的帆船池塘在哪吗?
Look, you know where the sailing pond is in central park?
是的。
Yeah.
十点在那见我,我带你去。
You meet me there at 10:00, and I'll show you.
-你叫什么名字?-玛丽安·吉尔伯特什么是你的吗?
- What's your name? - Marian Gilbert. What's yours?
-瓦莱丽·博伊德-博伊德?
- Valerie Boyd. - Boyd?
你是那个每天早早回家的人吗?
Are you the one that goes home early every day?
我忘记了。我得去见个人。
I forgot. I've got to go see someone.
妈妈?
Mom?
妈妈!
Mom!
是的,亲爱的。
Yes, dear.
嘿,周六我能请个朋友来吃午饭吗?
Hey, can I invite a friend for lunch some Saturday?
别告诉我你终于在那个势利的小孵化场找到朋友了。
Don't tell me you finally found a friend in that little snob hatchery.
谢谢,非常美丽。
Merci very beaucoup.
咖喱应该放多久?
How long should I leave the curry on?
-我再给你五分钟。——妈妈?
- I'd give it another five minutes. - Mom?
当然,亲爱的。我一直希望你能来。
Of course, dear. I've been hoping you would.
我想见见你的一些小朋友。
I'd like to meet some of your little friends.
——谢谢。-最好是10个。
- Thanks. - Better make it 10.
也许她可以下午和你一起去德保罗太太家。
Maybe she can go with you aftennards to Mrs. Depaul's.
哦。
Oh.
妈妈,我说过我不会去的。
Oh, mom, I told you I'm not going to that thing.
德保罗太太是谁?
Who's Mrs. Depaul?
她是个上低级舞蹈课的低级老妇人。
She's a cruddy old woman who has a cruddy old dancing class.
相反,她是一个非常好的女人,每个星期六下午给这些忘恩负义的孩子一个见到一些非常好的男孩的机会。
On the contrary, she happens to be a very nice woman who offers these ungrateful brats a chance to meet some very nice boys every Saturday afternoon.
如果你感兴趣的话,前几天我看到一些去德保罗太太家等车的“非常好的男孩”。三一学校的男生。
In case you're interested, I saw some of those "very nice boys" that go to Mrs. Depaul's waiting for the bus the other day. Trinity school boys.
你知道他们在干什么吗?那些“非常好的男孩”?
You know what they were doing? Those "very nice boys"?
——什么?——打嗝。
- What? - Burping.
能再重复一遍吗?
Pardon?
他们在举♥行♥打嗝比赛,看谁打嗝的声音最大。
They were having a burping contest to see who could burp the loudest.
上流社会的人过着优雅的生活。
You can't beat the upper classes for gracious living.
你看到今早奥特曼广♥告♥上的这双意大利鞋了吗?
Did you see these Italian shoes in the Altman ad this morning?
我不能穿那样的衣服。
I couldn't wear anything like that.
-为什么?-我想它们太尖了。哦。
- Why not? - I guess they're too pointed. Ooh.
不过鞋跟不错。
Good heel, though.
-那个怎么样?-我挺喜欢的。
- What about that, there? - I rather like that.
吉尔!来吧!
Gil! Come on!
-是什么?——强盗。
- What was it? - Bandits.
什么样?
What kind?
中国人
Chinese.
-这可能意味着死亡-尤其是对两个漂亮的白人护士。
- This could mean death. - Especially to two beautiful white nurses.
看。
Look.
你觉得我们能做到吗?
You think we can make it?
这是我们唯一的希望。我们绝不能被活捉。
It's our only hope. We must never be taken alive.
这是毒药。把它放在你的嘴里,当他们想把我们变成萝卜的时候,就把它咬下去。
Here's the poison. Hold it in the back of your mouth and when they try to radish us, just bite down on it.
-当他们尝试什么?-萝卜我们。
- When they try and what? - Radish us.
他们为什么要这么做?
Why would they wanna do that?
因为我们是两个漂亮的白人护士,傻瓜。
Because we're two beautiful white nurses, silly.
来吧!
Come on!
我最后的思念都是他。
My last thoughts were of him.
——谁?——格里高利·派克。
- Who? - Gregory peck.
太老了。
Too old.
在这儿等着。我侦察。
Wait here. I'll scout.
-你看到他的眼睛了吗?-他们称之为“x光眼”。
- Did you see those eyes? - "X-ray eyes", they call them.
我希望我不会梦到他们!
I hope I don't dream about 'em!
对于我的公♥寓♥,有一件事我想说。
There's one thing I can say for my apartment.
你不必坐在花岗岩上。
You don't have to sit on granite there.
我会吓死的,亨利。
Oh, I'd be scared to death, Henry.
是吗?
Yeah?
我可以肯定地告诉你。
Well, I can tell you this for certain.
我们在中♥央♥公园撞见你丈夫的可能性要比在我的客厅里大得多â”。
We're a lot more âx80x9dable to run into your husband in the middle of central park than we are in my living room.
不。有人会看见我们进去的。
No. Somebody might see us going in.
我从来没有和别的男人约会过,所以你得再给我一点时间。
I've never been out with another man before, so you have to give me a little more time.
你是说除了在中♥央♥公园的岩石顶上我们再也不能在一起了吗?
And you mean that we're never gonna be able to get together except on the top of rocks in central park?
亲爱的,我们不希望发生任何事破坏我们的友谊,对吧?
Darling, we don't want anything to happen that would spoil our friendship, do we?
这样子太美了,不要…你不这么认为吗?
It's so beautiful the way it is, don't... Don't you think?
是的。是的。
Yes. Yes.
那我们为什么不保持这种状态呢?
Then why don't we just keep it that way, hmm?
小朋克。
Little punks.
——分♥裂♥!——分♥裂♥!
- Splitsing! - Splitsing!
哇!
Whoo!
分♥裂♥!
Splitsing!
分♥裂♥!
Splitsing!
分♥裂♥!
Splitsing!
——分♥裂♥!——分♥裂♥!
- Splitsing! - Splitsing!
分♥裂♥!
Splitsing!
分♥裂♥!
Splitsing!
哇!
Whoo!
分♥裂♥!
Splitsing!
-这是什么?-那是我住的地方
- What's this? - It's where I live.
-我们分♥裂♥了一个孩子!-你做了什么?
- We splitsed a kid! - You did what?
我们把一个骑自行车的男孩劈成两半。连碰都没碰过他。
We splitsed a boy on a bike. Never even touched him.
-是吗?-我没有。
- Did you? - I didn't.
-是玛丽安吗?-对不起。那是艾玛,吉尔。来吧!
- Is this Marian? - I'm sorry. That's Emma, Gil. Come on!
玛丽安,瓦莱丽有了真正的朋友我们真是高兴得说不出话来。
Marian, I can't tell you how pleased we are that Valerie has a real friend now.
我很高兴能成为她的朋友。
I'm very pleased to be her friend.
她花太多时间独自一人,或者和成年人在一起,这更糟糕。
She spends much too much time alone, or with adults, which is even worse.
我们以后再谈。我的音乐比不上她。
电影精选列表