那是一个阳光明媚的日子,
MALE NARRATOR: It was a bright, sunny day,
索多岛也非常热闹。
and the island of sodor was bustling with activity.
发动机载着乘客和货物
The engines were carrying passengers and goods
在托普汉姆·哈特爵士的铁路上,
up and down every line on sir topham hatt's railway,
除了托马斯的分支,
except thomas' branch line,
为了修复一座受损的桥梁,该工厂关闭了。
which was closed for repairs to a damaged bridge.
而不是在他的分支线上工作,
Instead of working on his branch line,
托马斯被送到了索多瓷土坑
thomas had been sent to the sodor china clay pits
和比尔和本一起工作。
to work with bill and Ben.
你好。
Hello.
有人在这里吗?
Is anybody here?
比尔。
Bill.
本。
Ben.
嘿,等我一下。
Hey, wait for me.
本!
Ben!
比尔!
Bill!
你好,本。
Hello, Ben.
你慢慢来,托马斯。
You took your time, thomas.
你的车在那边。
- - your cars are over there.
别傻了,本。
Don't be silly, Ben.
托马斯不够强壮,拉不动那些车。
Thomas isn't strong enough to pull those cars.
我当然是。
Of course I am.
哦,嘿,停止。
Oh, hey, stop.
世界卫生大会……你的车里装了什么?
Wha... what's got into you cars?
现钞。
Oof.
蒂莫西,车子拉不动你。
The cars aren't pulling you, timothy.
是托马斯在拉你。
It's thomas that's pulling you.
蒂莫西?
Timothy?
托马斯。
Thomas.
讲述者:提摩西是一个小小的燃油发动机
NARRATOR: Timothy was the little oil-burning engine
这也适用于粘土坑。
that worked at the clay pits too.
比尔和本捉弄了他和托马斯。
Bill and Ben had played a trick on both him and thomas.
别介意,托马斯。
Oh, don't mind them, thomas.
比尔和本总是对其他引擎耍花招。
Bill and Ben are always playing tricks on other engines.
蒂莫西,我知道比尔、本和他们的把戏。
I know all about bill and Ben and their tricks, timothy.
不过,你必须承认,这是一个有趣的故事。
You have to admit, though, that was a funny one.
汽车可能很麻烦,
Cars can be troublesome,
但它们通常没有那么大的吸引力。
but they don't usually have that much pull.
你最好小心点,托马斯。
You'd best be careful, thomas.
如果暴风雨来了,
If a storm comes,
大雨会使粘土墙不稳定。
the heavy rain can make the clay walls unstable.
谢谢你,蒂莫西。
Thanks, timothy.
我会小心的。
I'll be careful.
盖是正确的。
Timothy was right.
我需要小心点。
I do need to be careful.
哇!
Whoa!
嗯?
Huh?
脚印。
Footprints.
什么东西能留下这么大的脚印?
What could have made footprints as big as...
当心!
look out!
两种:哇!
BOTH: Whoa!
旁白:暴风雨过后的早晨
NARRATOR: The morning after the big storm
在索多岛上,
on the island of sodor,
托普汉姆·哈特爵士把他的一些发动机组装起来
sir topham hatt gathered some of his engines together
宣布一件事。
to make an announcement.
嗯哼。
Ahem.
我们在这里向他的勇敢表示敬意
We are here to pay tribute to the bravery
比尔和本。
of bill and Ben.
你好,每个人。
Hello, everyone.
很高兴你能来。
Glad you could make it.
而他们更出名的可能是恶作剧
While they may be better known for playing tricks
在其他引擎上…
on their fellow engines...
你说得对。
you can say that again.
把托马斯从山崩中救出来
By rescuing thomas from the landslide
在瓷土坑,
at the china clay pits,
他们再次证明了他们是真正有用的
they have proved once again that they are really useful
和勇敢的引擎。
and brave engines.
真是愚蠢的引擎。
Really silly engines more like.
勇敢吗?
Brave?
我比他们更勇敢。
Huh, I'm braver than they'll ever be.
啊,托马斯,
Ah, thomas,
我想让你今天早上去码头工作。
I'd like you to work at the docks this morning.
托马斯?
Thomas?
哦……是的,先生……
Oh... yes, sir...
在码头工作。
work at the docks.
怎么了,托马斯?
What's wrong, thomas?
你看起来有点安静。
You seem a bit quiet.
对不起,珀西。
Sorry, Percy.
我…嗯…
I... well...
昨天我在粘土坑里看到了一些奇怪的东西。
I saw something strange up at the clay pits yesterday.
真的吗?
Really?
你看到了什么?
What did you see?
我不确定。
I'm not sure.
我想我看到了脚印,
I think I saw footprints,
但我需要再看一眼。
but I need to take another look.
脚印?
Footprints?
旁白:在码头工作之前,
NARRATOR: Before starting work at the docks,
托马斯又回到了泥坑。
thomas went back to the clay pits again.
他想回到他曾经看到过的地方
He wanted to go back to where he had seen
他以为是大脚印。
what he thought were big footprints.
但该地区被封锁了
But the area was closed off,
还有危险的迹象。
and there were danger signs.
啊!关注度高的?
Ahh! Wh-what's that?
只有我。
Only me.
哦。
Oh.
哦,我不是故意吓你的。
Oh, I didn't mean to give you a fright.
对不起。
One hundred
Sorry.
哦,亲爱的。这是令人尴尬的。
Oh, dear. This is embarrassing.
你以前没见过蒸汽铲子吗?
Haven't you ever seen a steam shovel before?
是的,我……
Yes, I...
我只是没听见你来,而且…
I just didn't hear you coming, and, well...
我在想别的事情。
I was thinking about something else.
我也是。
Me too.
我在考虑挖洞。我喜欢挖掘。
I was thinking about digging. I love digging.
我喜欢思考挖掘。
I love thinking about digging.
当然,没有我喜欢挖掘那么多。
Not as much as I love digging, of course.
我的工作就是挖掘,但是…
Digging is what I'm all about really, but...
哦。
oh.
哦,亲爱的。这是令人尴尬的。
Oh, dear. This is embarrassing.
我忘了问你的名字。呃
I forgot to ask you your name. Uh
你应该经常自我介绍。
you should always introduce yourself.
这只是礼貌。
It's only polite.
不管怎么说,我总是听到这样的话。
That's what I've always been told anyway.
-我先来好吗?
- Uh - shall I go first?
让我自我介绍一下。
Let me introduce myself.
我是玛丽。
I'm Marion.
和你……
And you are...
托马斯。
thomas.
你总是说这么多吗?
Do you always talk this much?
不是特别。
Not particularly.
不,我不会那么说。
No, I wouldn't say that.
老实说,我更喜欢挖洞。
I'm more of a digger, to be honest.
或者我应该说蒸汽铲?
Or should I say steam shovel?
这是我的头衔,
That is my proper title, you know,
因为我有一把铲子,而且我是由蒸汽驱动的。
seeing as I have a shovel, and I'm powered by steam.
事实上,我来这里是为了洗心革面。
I'm here to clear the tracks, actually.
滑坡后总是有很多挖掘工作要做。
Always a lot of digging to do after a landslide.
这是正确的。
That's right.
哦,挖了很多。
Ooh, a lot of digging.
Ah-ah-ah。
电影精选列表