棺材上
The coffin,
有你名字的缩写,J.B
it has your initials, J.B.
那只是我们的共同点
At this moment, rather him than me.
至少你不必动手除掉他
At least you've been saved the effort of removing him.
听说布瓦上校在睡眠中过世的
Colonel Bouvar passed away in his sleep, so they tell me.
听你的口气,好像没亲手杀死他而很失望?
You sound disappointed you did not kill him yourself, huh?
没错
I am.
雅克·布瓦杀了我两名同仁
Jacques Bouvar murdered two of my colleagues.
我们法国工作站还能为邦德先生帮什么忙?
Is there anything else our French station can do for Monsieur Bond?
也许待会儿
Later, perhaps.
正如我所说,待会儿,走
As I said, later. Come on.
夫人
Madame.
我是来表示诚挚的慰问的
I've come to offer my sincere condolences.
我亲爱的布瓦上校
My dear Colonel Bouvar,
你不该自己动手开车门
I don't think you should have opened that car door by yourself.
那个穿着不错的老家伙也应该有一个
No well-dressed man should be without one.
没错,非常实际
Yes, very practical.
上车
Get inside.
追来了 - 快!
They're coming. Quickly. - Hurry!
片名:霹雳弹
He always runs while others walk
He acts while other men just talk
He looks at this world, and wants it all
So he strikes, like thunderball
He knows the meaning of success
His needs are more, so he gives less
They call him the winner who takes all
And he strikes, like thunderball
Any woman he wants, he'll get
He will break any heart without regret
His days of asking are all gone
His fight goes on and on and on
But he thinks that the fight is worth it all
So he strikes, like thunderball
不准停车!
Hey, no parking here!
抱歉,拉戈先生
Oh, pardon, Monsieur Largo.
国际兄弟会协助无国籍人士…
The International Brotherhood for Assistance of Stateless Persons
纯粹是博爱性质
is purely philanthropic.
我们对政♥治♥不感兴趣
We're not interested in politics,
只对恢复你的权利有兴趣
only in your rehabilitation.
我们已安排好巴西签证
We have been able to arrange for visas with the Brazilian Consulate.
谢谢,先生 - 兄弟会会照顾你们
Thank you, Monsieur. - The Brotherhood will look after you
直到你… - 早上好,拉戈先生
until your... - Good morning, Mr. Largo.
早上好
Good morning.
很高兴你再回来 - 直到你们再一次实现自给
Nice to have you back again. - Until you're once again self-supporting.
谢谢,宝贝 - 我们会偿还一切
Thank you, my dear. - We pay back everything.
没有必要
There will be no need.
我们有来自私人个体的捐款
We have certain funds from private individuals
而且目标一致
who share our aim.
只需要一到两个手续
There are just one or two formalities.
二号♥,坐下
Sit down, Number Two.
我们等下讨论你的北约计划
We will discuss your NATO project later.
我很遗憾通知大家
I regret to inform you all...
幽灵六号♥的死讯
of the death of SPECTRE Number Six.
雅克·布瓦上校遭到不知名刺客杀害
Colonel Jacques Bouvar was killed by an unknown assassin.
他的成就会被记住
His services will be greatly missed.
现在进行各地区财务报告
We will now proceed with the area financial reports.
七号♥?
Number Seven?
勒索双重间谍…
Blackmail of the double agent...
藤原松尾
Matsou Fujiwa.
遗憾的是
Unfortunately,
只有四千万日币
only 40 million yen,
他只有这么多
all the man had.
十号♥ - 贝宁的暗♥杀♥案
Number 10? - Assassination of Perringe,
那位法国反物质专家逃往俄♥国♥
the French anti-matter specialist who went over to the Russians.
从特别部门弄到三百万法郎…
Three million francs from the special department of the...
奥赛码头(法国外♥交♥部♥的别称)
Quai d'Orsay.
五号♥
Number Five.
我们在英国的火车劫案
Our consultation fee for the British train robbery,
二十五万英镑
250,000 pounds.
十一号♥
Number 11.
中国麻醉毒品在美国的贡献
Distribution of Red China narcotics in the United States,
二百三十万美元
$2,300,000,
由九号♥和我亲自去收的
collected by Number Nine and myself.
二百三十万?
Two million three?
我们的估计应该要高点
Our expectations were considerably higher,
十一号♥
Number 11.
拉丁美洲的竞争
Competition from Latin America.
导致价格下跌
Prices are down.
我已经预测到了
I anticipated that factor.
你确定所有的钱都清点过吗
Are you quite sure all monies have been accounted for
是你本人和九号♥?
by yourself and Number Nine?
一号♥,每一分钱都点过
To the penny, Number One.
正好相反
On the contrary.
我自己确信你们之中有一人…
I have satisfied myself that one of you...
盗用公♥款♥
is clearly guilty of embezzlement.
幽灵党是一个专注的互助会
SPECTRE is a dedicated fraternity
其力量来自于组织成员的绝对忠诚
whose strength lies in the absolute integrity of its members.
我已知道罪犯是谁
The culprit is known to me.
我决定采取适当的行动
I have decided on the appropriate action.
现在进行新的方案
Let us now proceed with new business.
我们来听听二号♥的讲解
We will hear from Number Two,
他是负责北约计划的
who is in charge of our NATO project,
这是幽灵党有史以来最有野心的计划
the most ambitious SPECTRE has ever undertaken.
二号♥,你来报告
Your report, Number Two.
谢谢,一号♥
Thank you, Number One.
我们的目的是要求赎金…
Our intention is to demand a ransom...
由北大西洋公约组织支付…
from the North Atlantic Treaty powers...
二亿八千万美金
of $280 million.
即一亿英镑
100 pounds million.
我已指派幽灵党特工康特·里皮
I have sent SPECTRE agent Count Lippe
去英国南部
to the south of England,
在那里做必要的准备
where he is making the necessary preparations.
他在一家健身诊所…
He is at a health clinic
诊所座落在北约基地附近
conveniently located near the NATO air base.
派特?
Oh, Pat?
洗完澡,我再来找你
I'll see you when I've had a shower, huh?
很快就好了
I'll soon be finished.
邦德先生,康特·里皮
Mr. Bond. Count Lippe.
你不会要带她走吧?
You're not taking her away already, are you?
她是这乏噪无味的地方唯一的乐子
She's the only joy in this dreary place.
我看得出你也发现这点
I see you've discovered that, too.
派特,再半小时 - 我会马上好
In about half an hour, Pat. - I'll be ready.
我听过这句话
I've heard that before.
幸会,邦德先生
Oh, nice to have met you, Mr. Bond.
很怪的伤口
Funny-looking bruise.
跌倒的吗?
A fall?
火钳烧伤
A poker,
被一个寡妇弄的
in the hands of a widow.
我很意外
I'm surprised.
我以为你很对寡妇的口味
I'd have thought you were just the type for a widow.
这位可不是
Oh, not this one.
他完全不喜欢我
He didn't like me at all.
红色方块,中间有个长钉穿过
A red square with a spike through it.
我认为是个秘密记号♥,澳门的红龙组织
Yes, I think it's a tong sign. The Red Dragon from Macao.
要档案科帮我查证一下
Ask Records to verify it for me, will you?
抱歉,宝贝,你在休假
Oh, sorry, sweetie. You're off duty.
你回来时,再通知你
File it till you get back.
莫尼彭妮,下次看到你
Moneypenny, next time I see you,
我会将你压在膝下
I'll put you across my knee.
外加果冻和柠檬汁?
On yogurt and lemon juice?
我等不及了!
I can hardly wait!
快点,派特,我们进度落后了
Come on, Pat, we're behind schedule.
马上来
Coming.
詹姆斯,你还在吗?
James, are you there?
我听不到你,你昏倒了吗?
I can't hear you, James. Have you fainted?
(里皮爵士)
你迟到了,邦德先生
You're late, Mr. Bond.
电影精选列表