八个月后
EIGHT MONTHS LATER
准备好了吗?
Ready?
我们干吧
Let's do it.
爱蒂
Addy.
快点 爱蒂 我们走吧
Come on Addy. Let's go.
我能听完这首歌♥吗再走吗?
Can I wait till the end of this song?
为什么? 你不是有随身听嘛
Why? You're wearing a Walkman.
你♥他♥妈♥的知道为什么人们把它叫随身听吗?
What the fuck do you think they call it a Walkman for?
你怎么了?
What's wrong with you?
对不起
I'm sorry.
我有点儿急噪
I'm a little edgy.
- 你确定要干这件事吗? - 是的.
- Are you sure you want to do this? - Yeah.
这是个好主意 否则你不会做的 对吗?
You wouldn't do this unless you thought it was a good idea right?
- 对. - 对我来说这就足够了.
- Right. - That's enough for me.
你是我的宝贝吗?来 吻一下.
You're my baby? Give me a kiss.
这是我们发财的机会 对吗?
This is our chance for something better right?
我们走吧.
Let's go.
- 你动了这个收费器? - 没有.
- You got any change for the meter? - No.
- 那个25分的硬币是怎么回事? - 那个硬币对我来说很特别.
- What about that quarter? - That's my special quarter.
- 为什么? - 你不会懂的.
- Why? - You wouldn't understand.
- 是我不能理解的概念吗? - 哦 也许你能理解 但你不会相信的.
- Is it a concept that's beyond me? - You wouldn't believe it.
- 试试看 寇德斯. - 算了吧.
- Try me Curtis. - I don't think so.
我想听听这是怎么回事.
I would like to hear the story.
我承认 我没仔细看
Granted I didn't look at it closely
但它看起来只是个普通的硬币.
but it looked like an ordinary quarter.
它是什么并不重要 伙计.得看它代表什么.
It's not what it is man. It's what it represents.
好吧 你想听我就告诉你吧
Fine you want to hear it?
有个花♥花♥公♥子♥告诉我 有个女人抛起一个25分的硬币
This dude was telling me a story about some cat who flipped a quarter
硬币落下来后是立着的 这事的可能性有多大? 两千亿分之一
and it landed on its edge. What are the chances of that happening?
要是硬币立着的话 她就成神仙了
Because it lands on its edge he can read people's minds.
要是我也可以让硬币落下来立着的话 我也成神仙了.
If I can get one to land on its edge I can do that too.
这是个"平民区"的老故事了.
That's an old episode of "The Twilight Zone".
- 什么? - 是"平民区"的老故事 小子.
- What? - That's "The Twilight Zone" dog.
- 一半是胡说 一半是真的. - 不 全是胡说.
- Half that stuff's true. - No it's all fiction.
我说过你不会相信的 你什么都不信
I told you you wouldn't believe it. You're a bona fide sceptic.
我可没见过有人因为一枚硬币就变成神仙的.
I don't see how someone can read people's minds because of a coin.
-要是换成一个家伙被雷劈了
Wouldn't the story be better if the guy got hit by lightning -
- 或是吃了什么试验性的药 这故事会不会变好点儿?
- or took some experimental drug?
那样也许我会相信 但一个立着的硬币
Then maybe I could buy into it but a coin on its side
这他妈的不是我的故事 爱蒂.
It's not my fucking story Addy.
我回想了一下这个故事 那个硬币没什么特别的地方.
As I recall the story there was nothing special about the coin.
那个家伙说了硬币有什么特别的地方吗?
Did the guy say there was anything special about the coin?
- 没有. - 那他妈的把那个25分硬币还给我.
- No. - Then give me the fucking quarter.
给你该死的25分硬币.
There's your fucking quarter.
- 我想我们可以做笔生意. - 有多少?
- I think we can do business. - What kind of weight?
那得看你带了多少钱.
It depends on how much money you've brought.
- 你♥他♥妈♥的在这儿干吗? - 你说过这买♥♥卖♥♥不用枪的.
- What the hell are you doing here? - You said nothing about guns.
- 你♥他♥妈♥的闭嘴 马尔寇斯! - 嘿 你要干什么?
- Shut the fuck up Marcus! - Hey what are you doing here?
- 你说过这没人的. - 应该没人的.
- You told me no one would be here. - There wasn't supposed to be.
快点 雷蒙.
Come on Raymond.
雷蒙 你这蠢货!
Raymond you dumb cocksucker!
你以为你会在我身上发财吗?
Do you think you're going to move up on me?
- 你以为你能象耍毛头小子一样耍我吗? - 闭嘴 艾迪.
- Think you can treat me like a punk? - Shut up Eddie.
去拿保险箱.
Get the cases.
我为你做了那么多 你就这样报答我吗?
This is how you repay me after everything I did for you?
你为我做了什么 艾迪? 我为你坐了两年牢!两年!
What did you do for me Eddie? I did two years for you!
你给我找了个搬运工的工作. 去你♥妈♥的♥ 还有你为我做的!
You give me a job moving crates. Fuck you and what you did for me!
你还没仔细想过这件事.
You haven't thought this through.
你来打劫我. 这很容易.
You're ripping me off. That's the easy part.
可面对这事的后果却很难.
Living with what comes after is the hard part.
如果你继续做下去 你认为你能得到多少?
If you make this play how far do you think you'll get?
我他妈的来告诉你!
I'll fucking tell you!
这么大的世界都不会有你的藏身之处!
The whole goddamned world is not big enough to cover you ass!
你看过你自己吗? 你应该看看你自己.
Have you seen yourself? You should take a look at yourself.
- 你刚刚尿裤子了. - 闭嘴. 你尿裤子了.
- You just pissed your pants. - Shut up. You pissed your pants.
你♥他♥妈♥的闭嘴 艾迪!
Shut the fuck up Eddie!
嘿 小松糕. 你的男朋友尿裤子了.
Hey muffin. Your boyfriend pissed his pants.
- 你干嘛杀了他? - 你♥他♥妈♥的真是疯了!
- What did you do that for? - You crazy motherfucker!
我们死定了 寇德斯. 你害了我们.
We're dead Curtis. You fucked us.
别. 我有家有口. 让我给你看
Please. I've got a family. Let me show you
- 他在拔枪! - 你到底是怎么了?
- He was going for a gun! - What the hell is wrong with you?
妈的! 他是个条子!
Shit! He's a fucking cop!
你杀了个条子 寇德斯!
You shot a goddamn cop Curtis!
他戴着无线话筒. 去拿保险箱!
He's wearing a wire. Pick up the fucking case!
你杀了条子! 我们怎么办?
You shot a fucking cop! What are we going to do?
去拿保险箱!
Pick it up!
拿保险箱.
Pick up the case.
快 快点!
Come on come on!
坐到后面去. 趴下.
Get in the back. Get down.
别开枪!
Don't shoot!
闭嘴 马尔寇斯.
Shut up Marcus!
哦 妈的.
Oh shit.
- 快. - 走!
- Come on. - Move!
走!
Go!
请求支援! 有人受伤!
Request back-up! Officer down!
寇德斯 别! 别!
Curtis don't!
- 你说过那儿没人的. - 本应该是没人的.
- You said no one would be there. - Nobody was supposed to be.
出现了些状况 我们处理了它.
We had a situation arise and we dealt with it.
不 是你处理的!
No you dealt with it!
所有疯狂的事都是你干的!
All that craziness was yours!
- 这会是简单的一票. 你撒慌. - 好 是我的错. 我们能继续走了吗?
- This was supposed to be a simple buy. - Fine. It was my fault. Can we move on?
这个国家有多少毒品贩子 寇德斯? 我不知道
How many drug dealers are there in this state Curtis?
你今天准备偷多少?
How many do you think will get ripped off today?
有他妈的多少个毒品贩子的办公室里 -
And how many of them -
会有个密探?!
will have a fucking undercover cop in their fucking office?!
几率是亿分之一. 我得用电脑才能算得出来.
The odds must be a billion to one. I need a computer to figure it out.
你说完了没有?
Are you finished yet?
- 仍掉这辆车 - 她说的对 寇德斯.
- Dump the car. - She's right Curtis.
这是我老爸以前的车 我16岁时他给我的.
This was my daddy's car.
最高时速350公里 但实际可以开到386公里/小时! 他是我的最爱.
It's got a 350 bored out to a 386.
我他妈的才不管呢! 我们得处理掉这辆车! 快离开这条马路!
I don't care if it's got a pussy! We've got to get rid of it!
为什么每个人都对我大喊大叫? 我认为事情很顺利.
Why's everybody yelling at me? It went pretty well.
- 我们还要在这儿呆多久? - 直到我说要离开的时候.
- How long are we going to stay here? - Until I say it's time to leave.
- 我们得拿个计划出来. - 我们应该赶快跑路.
- We have to come up with a new plan. - We should run like hell.
- 怪不得你会入狱两次. - 这话是什么意思?
No wonder you've been in prison twice.
逃跑决不是什么好主意.
Running like hell is no kind of plan.
哦 对不起 小姐 不过跑路总比呆在这儿好点儿.
Running is a damn sight better than standing around.
那是你们黑奴的想法.
That's your slave mentality talking.
黑奴? 你根本不知道你在说什么.
You don't know what you're talking about.
哦 是吗? 为什么每个逃离种植园的黑奴都被抓住了? 我告诉你为什么
Why did every slave who tried to book off the plantation get caught?
因为他没有计划. 他只知道跑 却不知道往哪儿跑.只知道跑.
He didn't have a plan. He didn't know where he was going.
首先 我他妈的不是黑奴. 其次 这里也不是什么种植园.
First of all I'm no fucking slave. Secondly this is no plantation.
最后 如果你没有胡乱开枪的话 情况也不会是现在这样.
And we wouldn't be in this situation if you weren't so trigger-happy.
我们会看到大照片. 有人死了.
We've got to look at the big picture. People are dead.
这事不该发生.
It wasn't supposed to happen.
寇德斯 那个条子有家的! 我们让他永远回不了家.
Curtis that cop had a family! We took it all away from him.
无论我们做什么都不能让他生还!
There's nothing we can do to give it back!
我也没计划要杀他 但是这事发生了. 这就是生活 总会有糟糕的事发生.
I didn't plan this. That's life. Shit happens.
你知道做这些事会有风险的 所以就别象婊♥子♥一样的在那儿抱怨!
You knew there were going to be risks so stop sitting there like some bitch!
- 你♥他♥妈♥的说话给我注意点! - 离我远点.
- Watch how you fucking talk to her! - Get out of my face.
我们没时间来烦这些事了.
We don't have time for this shit.
不 不 这些事都是因为你才发生的.
This shit is happening because of you.
说到她 你得有个限度 下次你再越界
When it comes to her there's a line. The next time you cross it
- 什么? 告诉我你会怎么样. - 你们别吵了!
- What? Tell me what you'll do. - You guys click this shit off!
你们这样对事情一点帮助也没有.
You're not helping the situation.
- 我不想要你道歉. - 别吵了!
- I don't want an apology from you. - Knock it off!
让我们来深呼吸一下.
Let's take a deep breath.
消消火. 让大脑冷静一下.
Deflate your balls a little. Let some blood go back to your brains.
你知道吗? 任何事我都会支持你.
You know something? I'll stand by you through anything.
但是如果你再对她放肆的话 我会让你永远站不起来. 听到吗?
But if you ever fuck with her again I'll fucking leave you flat.
电影精选列表