熄灯!
Lights out!
克莱图斯,你在吗?
Cletus, are you there?
我的天使
My angel.
这个给你
This is for you.
医生怎么说?
What did the doctor say?
他说基因突变正在恶化
He said the mutations are advancing.
我的力量太强大了
My powers are too strong.
克莱图斯,我很害怕
Cletus, I'm scared.
不会有事的
It's gonna be okay.
他们要带我走
They're coming to take me away.
他们送我去一个地方
They're sending me to a place
一个还有像我这样的人的地方
where there are others like me.
他们不能那样做
They can't do that.
他们不能把你从我身边带走
They can't take you from me.
你是我的一盏明灯
You're my one bright light.
我会永远爱你!
I will always love you!
弗朗西斯!
Frances!
放开我!
Get off!
弗朗西斯!
Frances!
不!不!
No! No!
有遗言吗?
Any last words?
欢迎来到你的新家,弗朗西斯
Welcome to your new home, Frances.
你的旧男友终于得到了
Your old boyfriend's finally getting
他应得的
what he deserves.
没有他,世界将变得更安全
And the world will be a safer place without him.
片名:毒液2:让世界感受屠♥杀♥
穆里根侦探,恕我直言
Detective Mulligan, with all due respect,
我不想和克莱图斯 卡萨迪有任何关系
I don't want anything to do with Cletus Kasady.
好吧,那太糟糕了,因为他只想见你
Well, that's too bad, because he only wants to see you.
虽然,在我看来,你有机会和卡萨迪见面
Though, in my opinion, you had your chance with Kasady
但你想搞砸这机会
and you blew it.
对,嗯,所以……他想要什么?
Right, um, so... what does he want?
也许他想把
Maybe he wants to spill the beans
失踪尸体的埋葬地点都说出来
about where the missing bodies are buried.
所以你必须做正确的事情来改变
So you're gonna have to do the right thing for a change.
不!
No!
把你的小手从我身上拿开!
Take your tiny hands off of me!
我们应该在那里以致命的方式保护城市!
We should be out there protecting the city lethally!
那是什么?
What was that?
放开我!
Unhand me!
男人永远不应该同意爬行
Man should never consent to crawl
当他有飞翔的冲动时
when he has the impulse to fly.
你就是一个生活在生活最底层的人
You are a bottom-feeder.
安静
Be quiet.
我跟你说过多少次
How many times have I told you
我要你在我工作的时候隐藏自己?
that I want you to hide yourself when I am working?
我是认真的 这很重要
I am serious. It is important.
你必须对我表示尊重
You have to show me respect.
- 尊重?尊重?- 是的 是的
- Respect? Respect? - Yes. Yes.
- 好的 - 好的
- Okay. - Okay.
卡萨迪会给你独家新闻,对吧?
Kasady gonna give you the scoop, right?
- 对 - 错
- Right. - Wrong.
- 你是什么意思?- 因为你毁了一切
- What do you mean? - Because you blow everything.
哦,好的,我明白了
Oh, okay, I see.
你又在谈论安妮
You're talking about Anne again.
我想她!
I miss her!
我会做的
I will do it.
我不喜欢你
I don't like you.
让我吃了他!
Let me eat him!
你不配拥有好东西
You do not deserve nice things.
欢迎回来,埃迪·布洛克
Welcome back, Eddie Brock.
我一直都在想你
I've been thinking about you.
你想要什么,克莱图斯?
What do you want, Cletus?
我的意思是,我为什么在这里?
I mean, why am I here?
一个被活埋的人是一种善意,不是吗?
Do a man who's buried alive a kindness, won't you?
给我所有的...
Get a message out to all my...
粉丝们发个消息
fans.
作为回报,我会给你我的生命
And in return, I'll give you my life.
什么?
What?
故事
Story.
我听到了外面的讨论
I heard the written word
一直没有那么好
hasn't been working out so well.
像这样的作品,独家...
Piece like this, an exclusive...
...会让你重回巅峰
...would put you back on top.
继续
Go on.
人们爱...
People love...
连环杀手
serial killers.
我所有的秘密都暴露无遗,埃迪
All my secrets laid bare, Eddie.
这么多的….屠♥杀♥
So much carnage.
但为什么是我?
But why me?
我喜欢你
I like you.
好吧,我同意
All right, it's a deal.
你的信息是什么?
What's your message?
那遥远的大教堂
That distant cathedral
- 我只看到... - 嗯
- is all I see... - Mm-hmm.
...破碎的天使
...fractured angel
我的另一部分
the other part of me.
将其打印在您的专栏中
Print that in your column.
就这吗?这个,嗯……谁会……
Is that it? This, um... Who's gonna...
谁会读这个,随机的俳句?
Who's gonna read that, some random haiku?
打印出来
Print it,
那我的小命就是你的了
and what's mine is yours.
哇,我很幸运
Wow, lucky me.
再见,艾迪
Goodbye, Eddie.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
真是个混♥蛋♥
What a dick.
艾迪,看 看
Eddie, look. Look.
什么东西?
What are you doing?
你的工作
Your job for you.
埃迪
Eddie.
不要忘记我,埃迪
Don't forget me, Eddie.
打听到了什么?(英文双关:也可指你得了什么病)
What did you get?
呃,我头疼,可能得了肺结核
Uh, I got a headache and probably got tuberculosis.
什么?声音大一点
What? A little louder.
他给我读诗,伙计
He read me poetry, man.
这对你来说是不是什么玩笑,埃迪?
Is this some kind of joke to you, Eddie?
因为我不会笑
Because I'm not laughing.
是的,你可以笑一笑
Yeah, you could do with a laugh.
来吧,伙计
Come on, man.
这些事情,他们只是需要一点时间,好吗?
These things, they just take a little time, all right?
嗯,一旦他给你了些什么….
Well, the second he gives you something...
那当然
Of course.
让我拿到头条,埃迪
Keep me ahead of the curve, Eddie.
- 不要让我难堪 - 好的
- Don't embarrass me. - All right.
你明白吗?
Do you understand?
相信我,我今天得到的
Trust me, the only scoop
唯一的独家新闻是双层巧克力片
I'm getting today is double chocolate chip.
不!我的大脑冻结了
No! I get brain freeze.
过来
Come here.
看
Look.
- 我在看 - 抓住那些
- I'm looking. - Grab those.
好的
All right.
哇 好的
Whoa. Okay.
现在,你怎么看?
Now, what do you think?
- 我想我是巴勃罗毕加索 - 不!
- I think I'm Pablo Picasso. - No!
- 好的 - 看
- Okay. - Come here. Look.
- 好吧,说说你所看到的 - 呃,这是一所房♥子
- Well, say what you see. - Uh, it's a house.
算了
Never mind.
哦,我知道这个
Oh, I know this one.
- 这是一棵树 - 笨蛋
电影精选列表