他们到了
They're here.
他们来了,长官
They're coming, sir.
请把被杀的威廉姆斯的档案递给我,可以吗?
Hand me those files on the death of young Williams, will you, please?
尔德伦上校,你认识林德尔先生
Colonel Waldron, you know Herr Rinder.
林德尔先生来自瑞士红十字会
Herr Doktor from the Swiss Red Cross.
中尉斯特劳斯
Oberleutnant Strauss.
少校冯.史坦纳
Major Von Steiner.
沃登上校是高级英国♥军♥官
Colonel Waldron is the senior British officer.
罗斯少校,情报委员会会长
Major Rose, head of the lntelligence Committee.
夏洛克空军中校,他们的逃亡小组的负责人
Wing Commander Shurlock, head of their Escape Committee.
(德语)不是吗?
Nicht wahr?
我认为你是来调查我的军官被杀的事
I think you've come to investigate the killing of my officer.
那是一次意外事故
An accident.
我希望红十字会检查集中营
I would like the Red Cross to see the whole camp.
你们的营房♥、餐厅、厕所
Your sleeping quarters, mess, toilets.
要确定你们根据日内瓦公约...
And see that you are being treated well...
...受到良好的待遇
...according to the spirit of the Geneva Convention.
来吧
Come on.
长官,请把我的球还给我好吗?
Please, sir, can I have my ball back?
你是足球队长吗?
You are the Sportfuhrer?
我的名字是科比
I'm Colby.
科比?
Colby?
听起来很耳熟
That's very familiar.
这是很常见的名字
It's a common name.
他们都非常的认真
They're very enthusiastic.
虽人不是很出色,可是非常的认真
No bloody good, but very enthusiastic.
你们有进行比赛吗?
Do you play matches?
哦,是的,我们有一个联赛,四支球队。
Oh, yeah, we have a league. Four divisions.
我们甚至举办国际比赛
We even play internationals.
国际比赛?
Internationals?
没错
Yeah.
英格兰,爱尔兰,苏格兰,威尔斯
England, lreland, Scotland, Wales.
你叫这个是国际比赛
You call that international?
如果对手换成是德国才算是国际比赛
It would be international if you played against Germany.
我们一定会大败你们的
We'd murder you.
科比!乔.科比
Colby! John Colby.
是的,西汉姆联队和英国国家队队员
Yes. Westham United and England.
没有错
That's right.
这场战争使你无法踢球真是太可惜了
It's a shame the war has ended your career.
只是暂时
Interrupted.
希望如此
Let's hope so.
恐怕上校的抗♥议♥是没有用的
The colonel's protest will be a waste of breath, I'm afraid.
俩儿红桃
Two hearts.
如果我们不好好的闹闹,他们就会再来一次开枪的
If we don't kick up a stink, we give the blighters permission to do it again.
不叫
No bid.
过
Pass.
科比,你刚刚在和德国佬聊什么呢?
Colby, what were you talking to Jerry about?
这不关你的事
None of your business.
俩儿黑桃
Two spades.
这关我们的事
It is our business.
你刚刚和我们的敌人聊天,一个叫冯.史坦纳的德国少校
You were seen in conversation with the enemy, a Major Von Steiner.
他要什么嘛?
What did he want?
他认出我了
He recognized me.
怎么说?过
As what? Pass.
过
Pass.
原来少校是个球迷,哼?
So the major's a football fan, huh?
很明显,我亲爱的夏洛克
Elementary, my dear Shurlock.
1938年卡尔.冯.史坦纳是德国国家队的球员
Karl von Steiner played for Germany in 1938.
他对你说了什么?
What did he say to you?
别烦我
Buzz off.
用德文说吗?
是啊
-In German?
-Yeah.
我好像收到什么讯号♥
I think I'm getting something.
...想要逃脱,使得全世界...
...working to extremes to divert world attention...
...了解他们在北非的损失...
...from their losses in North Africa...
...据说在东欧战俘受到不人道的对待
...and the reported inhumane treatment of the prisoners from East European nations.
踢过来,踢过来
Over here, over here.
威廉姆斯被杀的裁决是什么?
What's the verdict on Williams?
很可惜的错误
Regrettable mistake.
这整场战争都是该死的错误
The whole bloody war's a regrettable mistake.
我同意
I agree.
你同意吗?
Do you?
你可以相信我,也可以不相信,重点不在我
You can believe me or not, it's nothing to me.
如果国家可以靠足球解决问题...
If nations could settle their differences on the football pitch...
...那不是一种挑战吗?
...wouldn't that be a challenge?
你们想不想...
How would you like...
...与德国陆军球队进行一场足球友谊赛
...to play a game against a team from the Wehrmacht?
要靠这个来解决战争吗?
A team from the army base nearby?
解决什么?解决战争?
What for? To settle the war?
很不幸的是不行
Unfortunately not.
就算是提升士气吧
Let's say, for morale.
你们的还是我们的?
Yours or ours?
我们双方
For both.
这里的日子过得非常的无聊
Life in this place must be very boring.
哪种球队?他们有实力吗?
What sort of team? They any good?
我还没有选中球队,这只是我的构想
I haven't chosen a team. It's just an idea.
这不是命令,你不能逼我们的打比赛
It's not an order. You can't make us play.
不,这只是挑战
No, it's a challenge.
不行
No.
我们会为此一败涂地的
It'd be a washout. A complete washout.
为什么?
Why?
看看他们
Look at them.
看看他们。他们没用
Look at them. They're bloody useless.
我的意思是,看看他们的衣服,他们的鞋子,就像一群该死的大象穿着鞋一样
I mean, look at those clothes, and those bloody great boots.
他们像一群大象一样到处乱溜达
They're charging about there like a herd of elephants.
踢足球?他们连站都站不起来了
Play football? They can hardly stand up.
我们可以提供鞋子
Boots can be supplied.
你的意思是,可以提供的球衣吗?上衣与短裤
You mean, proper gear? Shirts and shorts?
不行
No.
他们不可能跑满90分钟
They couldn't run about for 90 minutes.
他们一定会很累得连胆汗都吐没了
They'd be chuckin' their guts out.
既然这样,我抱歉
All right, I'm sorry.
少校...
Major....
我要...
I'd want...
...特别的管理,特别的口粮
...special conditions, special rations.
球队必须一起生活,一起吃饭
The team would have to live together, eat together....
我要肉类...
I'd want meat...
...,新鲜蔬菜,鸡蛋...
...fresh vegetables, eggs...
...还有啤酒
...beer.
你有没有和你的上校谈过
You talk to your colonel?
不管他怎么说,如果你能够提供这一切
No matter what he says, if you could supply us with all that stuff...
...你就会有一场足球比赛
...you'll have a game of football.
如果只能...
Which reminds me...
...让军官参赛...
...if it's confined to officers...
...我就不踢了
...I'm not bloody playing.
我要一支相当的球队。我要...
I want a decent team. I want the lads...
...那边的年轻人
...from over there.
好吗?
Okay?
我们想办法
We shall see.
好吧
All right.
等一下
Just a minute.
好吧,谈到逃亡的事
Right. Escapes.
我们所要求的与往常一样...
We've had all the usual requests...
...只不过这有个新消息你也许会喜欢
...but here's a new one you might like.
彼得.贝利计划从南边的围墙用撑杆跳出去
Peter Bailey has a plan to pole-vault the south fence.
上帝,他们还会想出什么怪点子?
God, what will they think of next?
哦,老天,这个否决
Oh, Christ, refused.
还没有什么别的
Anything else?
没有了。那让哈奇进来吧
No. Let's have Hatch in.
哈奇
Hatch.
电影精选列表