你介意我再当一次鸽子吗
Do you mind if I'm the pigeon again?
什么 当然可以
What? Yeah, sure.
你还好吗
You okay?
还好还好 有点紧张 不过还好
Yeah, yeah. A little nervous, but, yeah.
嘿 没事的
Hey, hey. Th-that's okay.
记住佛罗里达 好吗
Just remember Florida, alright?
想着佛罗里达
Think about Florida.
想象你已经到了那
Just go there in your head.
-好 -太阳照在你脸上
- Okay. - You got the sun in your face.
闻着咸咸的海的味道
That salty ocean smell.
嗯 好
Mm-hmm. Okay.
这是最后一票了 对吧
This is the last one, right?
最后一票 我发誓
Last one, I promise.
好吧
Okay.
-我爱你 -我也爱你
- I love you. - I love you, too.
好吧 出发
Alright! Let's go!
所有人都他妈趴下
Everybody, get the fuck down!
我♥操♥
Holy shit!
什么 你没听见她说的吗 给老子趴下
What? You didn't hear her? Get on the fucking ground!
你想今天死吗 老头
What, you wanna fucking die today, old man?!
-我♥操♥ 什么情况 -怎么了
- Holy shit. What the fuck? - What happened?
我 他刚刚摔倒了
I... He just fell over!
-看着他 -好 好
- Keep an eye on him. - Yeah, yeah.
-但他还好吗 -我们继续 宝贝
- But is... is he okay? - We're moving on, babe.
我们继续吧 好吗
We're just moving on, okay?
-好 -搞毛啊
- Okay. - What the fuck?
-怎么了 什么情况 -不知道 打不开
- What? What is it? - I don't know. It won't open!
是要钥匙吗
Is it one with the key thing?
不 是这个该死的电子屏
No, it's a fucking digital screen.
-操蛋玩意 -让我看看
- Bullshit thing. - Okay, let me look.
别他妈乱动
Don't fucking move!
好了 是那个按钮吗
Okay. Uh...what about that button?
已经试过了 只会切到下一个页面
I already tried that. It just goes to the next screen.
别他妈的看着我们
Don't you fucking look at us!
可能我们要买♥♥点东西
Maybe we have to buy something.
那 对 对 太对了
That's it. Alright. Yeah, yeah. That's it!
拿个那个巧克力棒
Um, grab that, uh, Choconutter.
拿个巧克力棒
Grab that Choconutter.
-好 -大号♥的巧克力棒
- Okay. -King-sized Choconutter!
给
Here.
太棒了 你做到了
Yes! Whoo! You did it!
-小菜一碟 -走吧 出发
- Easy money! - Come on! Let's go!
好了
Oh! Okay.
你屁也没看见
You didn't see shit!
恶棍
太他妈不可思议了
That was fucking incredible!
你也太不可思议了
You were fucking incredible!
你撂倒薯片架子那架势
The way you just, like, ripped that thing of chips down.
-操 -对 对
- Fuck! - Yeah. Yeah.
-酷毙了 -是啊
-It was so bad-ass. It was... - Yeah, it was!
我都没多想 就进入状态了
I didn't even, like, know! I was just, like, in the zone,
他妈的拽起来了
doing my fucking thing!
你当时真的好拽哦
You were doing your fucking thing!
-拿过来 -我记得所有事
- Give me this. - I remember everything.
就像是进入了慢动作一样
It was like... It was like it went into slow motion,
然后我就 他妈的拿钱来 婊♥子♥
and I was like, "Give me the fucking money, you bitch."
他没给 但是我还是拿了
And he didn't, but I took the money anyway.
下一站 佛罗里达
Wow! Next stop, Florida!
我们的新生活要他妈开始了
This is our new fucking life!
就是它了 就是现在 天哪
This is it! Right now! Oh, my God!
宝贝 宝贝 宝贝 宝贝
Baby, baby, baby, baby.
天哪 拜托你靠边停吧
Oh, my God,. Can we please pull over?
-能吗 -我们不能靠边停啊
- Can we please? - We -- we can't pull over.
你在说啥 我们刚抢劫了一个加油站
What are you talking about? We just robbed a gas station!
我们得开远点 要一直开
We gotta get further away! We gotta keep going!
我们 我们要一直开 好吗
We gotta -- we gotta keep going, okay?
-好的 好的 亲爱的 -好吧
- Yeah, yeah, honey. - Oh, okay.
这样也可以
Yeah, yeah, that works.
我♥操♥
Oh, fuck.
我♥操♥ 宝贝 哦不
Oh, fuck, baby. Oh, no.
不不不不不
No, no, no, no, no.
不不不不
No, no, no, no.
仅使用无铅汽油
油箱为空
操操操操操操操操
Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck.
为什么停下来了
Why did we stop?
我们他妈的没油了
We ran out of fucking gas.
等等 我们刚抢劫了
Wait, wait, wait. We just, um, we just robbed a...
我知道我知道我知道我知道
I know! I know, I know, I know, I know, I know!
没事的 冷静 好吗
Well, it's okay. Calm down. Alright?
我们要做的只是
All we have to do is we're gonna
我们下了车
you know, we'll get out of the car,
走一小段路
and we'll walk for a little bit,
然后我们就能找到另一辆车了
and then... Then we'll find another car.
找到另一辆车
Find another car?
呆站在路上就有车送上门吗
Just...Just sitting on the road with the keys in the ignition?
我们连着几里没看见一户人家 朱尔斯
We haven't passed a house in miles, Jules.
我没辙了 你有更好的办法吗
Well, I don't know! Do you have a better plan?!
操
Fuck!
停下 拜托
Stop. Please.
嘿
Hey!
给老娘回来
Come back here.
我他妈就知道我忘了做什么
-I...I-I knew,I fucking knew there was something I-I should have...
停下
Hey, stop.
好吗
Okay? Shh.
我要你跟我一起坐下来
I need you to come down here with me.
不 宝贝 不行 我们得继续
No, baby, we can't. We got to keep...
我们要冷静下来才能思考
We need to calm down so we can think.
跟我坐下来 好吗
Get down here with me. Okay?
你知道你需要什么吗 一次"洗车"
You know what you need? You need a "car wash".
-听着 我们不能 -我们可以 来吧
- No, listen. We can't. - Yes, we can. Come on.
对了
Yep. Mm-hmm.
我爱你
I love you.
我知道
I know.
嘿 瞧
Hey. Look!
我♥操♥ 天哪 你简直是鹰眼
Holy shit! Oh, my God. Your eyes... You're like a hawk!
鹰女侠
A hawk woman!
操 完美
Fuck, it's perfect.
-他们回家怎么办 -回就回吧
- What if they come home? - Uh, then they come home.
-不管了 来吧 -好吧
- I don't know. Let's do this. - Alright.
不行 锁住了
Nope. It's locked.
前门 前门
Uh, front door, front door.
前门 前
Front door. Front...
花♥园♥地精代表好运
想用这个嘛
Wanna use this?
朱尔斯 拜托 我们又不是野蛮人
Jules, please. We're not barbarians.
好了
Alright.
混♥蛋♥玩意儿
Motherfucker.
朱尔斯 别再用舌头玩那玩意了
J-Jules, please stop doing that thing with your tongue stud.
把牙釉质都搞掉了
You're going to ruin your enamel.
抱歉
Sorry.
太好了 我他妈搞定了
Yes! I fucking got it!
太好了 宝贝 你做到了
Yes, baby! Mwah! Mwah! You did it.
好了 好了
Okay. Okay.
什么鬼
The fuck?
怎么了
What?
他妈的被闩死了
-It's...It's fucking dead bolted.
谁他妈闩门啊
Who the fuck dead bolts their door?
这附近治安很好啊
This is a great neighborhood.
好吧 好吧 给我那操蛋玩意
Fine. Fine. Just give me the fucking thing.
你做到了
You did it.
也许吧
I guess.