《回魂》
已经在卖♥♥了
They were on sale.
旧的那个可能太小了
The old ones might be too small now.
保罗 - 好啊 保罗
Paul hi. - Hi Paul.
欢迎 欢迎 - 过得怎么样?
Come in friends come in. - How are you doing?
哇! - 抱歉 朋友
Wow! - I'm sorry friends
我得把你介绍给... - 最近忙些啥呢?
I will have to introduce you... - What've you been doing?
...我们的一些赞助者 - 天啦 你真漂亮
...to some of our donors. - My God you look beautiful.
没问题 - 我们需要那笔钱
Of course. - We want that money we want that money.
安德烈 我跟你介绍一下珍妮 和保罗贝尔默
Andreas may I introduce you to Jeanne and Paul Bellmer?
很高兴见到你 - 嗨
Hi nice to meet you. - Hello.
保罗是孤儿院项目的志愿者
Paul is a volunteer on the orphanage project.
志愿者?你可不像个理想主义 的小青年啊 保罗
Volunteer? You look a bit too old to be an idealist Paul.
别误会 他是项目的建筑师 安德烈 - 迷人吧
No. He's the architect Andreas. - Charming.
建筑师
The architect.
什么风把你们吹到普吉岛?
What brings you two to Phuket?
圣诞节度假然后...
We came for a Christmas holiday and...
我们就决定留下来了
We just decided to stay.
您为马蒂做事? - 是啊 没错
You work for Matty? - Yeah that's right.
新手
Fresh meat.
别介意 我刚从密林出来
Don't mind me I'm straight out of the jungle.
都忘了怎么和人闲聊了 我在安达曼海岸工作
I work up on the Andaman coast I've forgotten small talk.
金佰利帕克 - 保罗贝尔默
Kimberly Park. - Paul Bellmer.
非常高兴见到你 保罗贝尔默
Very nice to meet you Paul Bellmer.
也许他们会说 "你怎么不睡觉呢?"
Maybe they'll say "Why don't you sleep?"
我得回去了
I have to go back.
你得睡觉了
You can't stay awake like that.
现在已经很晚 很晚 很晚了 闭眼睡觉吧
It's late late late late. Try to close your eyes.
要我唱首歌♥么?
Do you want me to sing a song?
不想让我唱?
No you don't want me to sing a song?
现在闭上眼睛
Close your eyes now.
对 闭上
Okay close.
他睡不着
He couldn't sleep.
这就是我们用你的捐款做的事情
So that's what we've been doing with your donations.
很好 - 谢谢 谢谢你
Good huh? - Thank you thank you.
以下是我对你们未来的投资建议
What follows is what we want you guys to spend your money on next.
这是金从缅♥甸♥带来的录像
This is footage of Kim's stuff from Burma.
很原始 很艰难 那里急需援助
It's raw material it's very hard. Getting the aid there is an emergency okay?
这是南德林达部分
This is South Tanintharyi division.
岛上有很多莫肯与沙龙族人
There are a lot of Moken and Salone natives in the islands there.
称之为海上吉普赛
Sea gypsies.
你是如何进入缅♥甸♥的? 我以为边境已经完全关闭了
How did you manage to get into Burma? I thought the border was totally closed.
我获得了三合会的帮助 我乘上了一支高他信的船
I had to get in with the help of the Triad. I took one of Thaksin Gao's boats.
他长时间从那里贩卖♥♥女孩到自己的酒吧
He's been bringing girls from the region to his bars for so long
他有关系 包括军队里的
he knows everyone including the military.
相信我 这是唯一安全进入缅♥甸♥的方法
Believe me it's the only safe way into Burma.
现在 回到村庄
Now back to the village.
此刻 他们已经完全失去外界援助
Up to this point they've been completely left on their own.
没有药物 食物 住所
They have received no medication no food no shelters.
什么都没有 - 停下 停下带子
Nothing. - Stop. Stop the tape.
能把遥控器给我吗?
Could you give me the remote please?
亲爱的?你在做什么啊?
Darling. Excuse me. Darling? What are you doing?
珍妮? - 保罗
Jeanne? - Paul.
亲爱的 - 是乔希亚
Yeah darling. - It's Joshua.
你看
Look.
是他
It's him.
我的儿子
It's my son.
我就知道
I knew it.
你和我都知道乔希亚不可能在里面
You know as well as I do there is no way Josh is on that DVD.
她似乎很确定
She seems pretty sure about it.
也许你该考虑带她去看医生
Maybe you should take her and see a doctor.
不介意我拿走这个吧?
Do you mind if I take this?
你照顾好她 保罗 - 好的
You take care of her Paul. - Yeah.
走吧 亲爱的
Come on darling.
是他
It was him.
我不知道
I don't know.
就是他 所有都表明
Yes Paul everything.
他走路的样子 他的头发 你知道的
The way he moved his hair you know.
连穿着都一样
He was even wearing that
红色曼联球衣 - 得了
red Manchester United top you know. - Come on
世界上多的是红色曼联球衣 亲爱的
there's a lot of fucking Manchester United tops in the world darling.
你听过那故事 对不? - 恩
You heard the stories right? - Yeah.
一个瑞典男孩
That Swedish boy that was taken
大白天在医院被拐走 - 得了 那只是...
from the hospital in broad daylight. - Oh Christ but this is...
但我们知道那里有... - 只是些传言 亲爱的
But we know that there's a... - They're rumors darling.
不错 但是听我说 - 你不能...
Yeah but listen to me. - You can't...
我们知道有贩卖♥♥白人儿童这回事 对么?
Okay we know that there's a trade in white children right?
对 - 那好
Yeah. - Right.
不 我们不知道有啥贩卖♥♥白人儿童这回事
No we don't know that there's a trade in white children.
但我们...我们可以假设有这回事 - 不!我...
But we... We guess there's one. - No! I'm just...
金说过的有 - 我不知道!
Kim said it. - I'm not sure!
如果乔希亚是被拐走的... - 我不知道!
What about if Josh was taken from... - I'm not sure!
我确定
I am sure.
好吧 好吧
All right okay.
我知道是他 他还活着
I know it was him and I know he's alive.
我可不这么确定 亲爱的
Well I'm not so sure darling.
也许我比你更了解他
Then maybe I know him better than you do.
你可不能这么说 - 我能这么说
No you can't say that. - Yes I can.
你别他妈的这样说我! - 我就能这么说
You can't fucking say that to me darling! - Yes I can.
咱们都够累的了
We're both really tired.
都过去六个月了 是时候接受现实了
Okay it's been six months and maybe it's time we started to adjust to something.
什么现实?
To what?
我们需要帮助 需要善待自己
We need help we need to look after ourselves.
不光是平常生活上
And not just physically.
是 但你怎么... - 精神上也同样
Yeah but what are you... - Mentally too.
好吧 你想表达什么? 说我疯了么
Yeah okay. What are you saying? Are you saying I'm mad
说我想儿子想疯了么?
because I want to find out where my son is?
不是 我没这么说 但也许你该和谁谈谈
No I'm not saying you're mad but maybe you need to talk to someone.
停 停车 - 你干什么?
Stop. Stop the cab. - What are you doing?
停车
Stop the cab.
高他信?
Thaksin Gao?
高他信? 认识么? 不认识?
Thaksin Gao? You know? No?
我不需要
I don't want anything.
你好 欢迎
Hello. Welcome.
再见
Bye-bye.
你好
Hello. Hello.
你好啊 女士
Hello madam. Hello.
你好啊
Hello.
高他信? - 高他信
Thaksin Gao? - Thaksin Gao.
他就是...
His name is...
谁? 黑衣服的那个?
What? In black?
对 黑衣服 - 穿黑衣服的?
Yeah black. - The man in black?
对 - 谢谢你
Yeah. - Yeah thank you.
高他信?
Thaksin Gao?
巴卡拉 - 巴卡拉?
Bacara Bacara. - Bacara?
你说的是巴卡拉?
Bacara. That's what you said?
你不认识巴卡拉? 不认识?
Bacara. You don't know? You don't know?
你知道巴卡拉? 是个酒吧?
Bacara. You know Bacara? It's a bar?
高他信?
Thaksin Gao?
高他信?
Thaksin Gao?
那里?
There?
那里? - 对
There? - Yeah.
你认识高他信?
Thaksin Gao. Do you know?
认识高他信吗?
Do you know Thaksin Gao?
高他信? 你认识吗?
Thaksin Gao? You know him?
你♥他♥妈♥的想做什么? 你不能这么做
What the fuck do you think you're doing? You cannot do this.
别管我 保罗
Leave me alone Paul.
你不能这么做 珍妮
You cannot do this Jeanne.
我他妈的到处找你 你不能这么做
I've been going fucking crazy looking for you. You cannot do this.
我看到他了
I saw him.
他活着 我知道的